Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 4 hours.

Hello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Hello

well im new here and well hi

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject:

Hello and welcome to one of the greatest additions that's about to enter your life. I hope you don't have a drug or drink habbit in addition to this.

You'll love the game, and you'll hate the game, ...and you'll play anyway. YOU CAN'T GET AWAY!!! MUHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

LOL J/K (kinda) Have fun! And don't loose heart in the game at first. The learning curve takes time so it will take time to get into the groove of the game.

Good luck!

0 0 0
Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject:

i am a human warrior right now and weed is my plant heh and trust me a lvl 5 warrior high is a bad thing "hey look a ranger bonzii!!!!!"

0 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject:

You will never be the same. I just wanted to beat davairus to saying it. lol good luck and remember that dying is part of the game dont quit because you die you can die over 50 times before having to make a new player, and also losing all your items sucks but you will get better ones later anyways.

Grayden Grim of the Bloody Fields of Flesh

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject:

Also... No matter how much you hate this game at times, or get angry at it... You will eventually find it or people in it drag you back in ::cough::. It's a good time to be in it, so welcome.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Xazappith
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject:

And just for diversity, I'll say beinvenue although I'm better at saying it than typing it.

Don't be afraid to ask questions or to try to lead around an area that you don't know very well. (just make sure its one you've been ranking in so that you know that all the mobs won't attack you and kill you)

Do the quests, as a new player they'll serve teaching you the game better than following people around and power ranking into the 30s. (and they give exp too, YAY)

Get into your charactor and make friend ships in charactor. I suggest people with <herald> or even Knight or Justice in front of their names, but people you rank with are good too. That way you will have someone in game that you can relate to and the game won't be just weird text that flies by too fast. Rp is much slower than ranking or trying to PK but it can be just as much fun, so don't forget about that.

And finally. If you don't like any advice that any one gives you, don't listen to it. This really is only a game, and it's intended to be fun. If you don't PK and all your charactors turn into heralds/patrons/nobles, then so be it. Or if you don't RP (gack) and all your charactors are Legions then that's okay too. The game is intended to be entertaining, not as some task that you have to complete that's slightly less tedious than your homework.

Oh, and if you read through all that, welcome again! (I talk too much. It's a girl thing)
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject:

well i want to be a Knight but im not sure if I am up to par with that task but for now im just running around and trying to get better

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: