Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 2 hours.

Justice/Keeper Relations

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ace High

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Justice/Keeper Relations

Okay, just out of curiosity, I wanted to get other people's feedback on this. Say you have a justice who has had several run-ins with Keepers and has died to them a couple times and gotten most of his items destroyed by them.

Now, is it beyond the realm of acceptability for said justice to at a later time go into the keeper halls to go after the rare keeper? There were no keeper criminals about, but I would think that it's well within acceptable roleplay for said justice to do this with the recent keeper aggression towards justice.

Let me know if you think this is out of line for justice or no.

0 0 0
Garion

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:59 pm    Post subject:

Thats a good question. Justices aren't supposed to invade on other cabals unless there is a criminal, but there have been times that Justices have invaded on other players when they were fighting personal battles and said player retreated to cabal, which is a No no in the first place. and it stands to say that the Keeper of artifacts probably has your items. Look forward to hearing the response from the Imms

0 0 0
Simpleton

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:33 am    Post subject:

There are some other things to clarify as well. Say a good requests some rares and the keeper asks for you to hand over the rares. Should the good hand over the rares?

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:08 am    Post subject:

If the good is going to hand the rares over to anybody it would have to be the mob he requested them from. The keeper could go with him to verify that he has done so. Well, I imagine a keeper would let a good do this, rather than just kill him and sacrifice it. The good could also tell the keeper to get bent.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject:

Why run to hide in a cabal when you can just sit in Seringale? And you know what the answer is to Justices raiding cabals. You see the reason Keepers will often unload Justices of huge amount of rares, is because thats also what Justices get, highly often. Town-sitting is great. Keepers suck for you. Deal with it.... I was thinking about giving Keepers powers to expel special guards if the justice was considered a hog actually.... if you think you have it bad now..

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject:

Right...give Keepers powers to expel special guards when a Keeper can just invade justice cabal if he wants to kill them....makes no sense.

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject:

A Justice with a ton of rares and a special guard, which is just an extra set of dps per round vs a Keeper who gets no rares is a bit outmatched (just a bit though, with treant thews easily evening up most armor set advantages). Invading Justice isn't much of a response though, since all they have to do is run into town and become protected while still being able to attack the intruder until he pays his fine.

That said, it is unfair to remove Justice's power to enforce their flag and not remove Keeper's power to enforce their flag.

An idea I had is to change atonement to mimic whatever -hit/dam the justice gets from the skill to his guard.

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject:

Erlwith wrote:
A Justice with a ton of rares and a special guard, which is just an extra set of dps per round vs a Keeper who gets no rares is a bit outmatched (just a bit though, with treant thews easily evening up most armor set advantages). Invading Justice isn't much of a response though, since all they have to do is run into town and become protected while still being able to attack the intruder until he pays his fine.

That said, it is unfair to remove Justice's power to enforce their flag and not remove Keeper's power to enforce their flag.

An idea I had is to change atonement to mimic whatever -hit/dam the justice gets from the skill to his guard.

OR Keepers could just have some balls and do what stu and clifton did to Grimp. Invade justice, beat the shit out of the justice inside his cabal, then if he flees out, finish him in town. Tell me where the special guard was in this scenario.

Yes you get wanted, but you sacrifice all of the justices rares in the process. That's what you wanted right?

0 0 0
_Clifton_
Emissary

Location: your and you're are not the same. they're, there, and their are not the same. learn to english.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject:

Lol. That made me smile.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Roleplaying All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: