Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 15 hours, 34 mins.

minor change to goblin eq.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: minor change to goblin eq.

I figured I would post this because its bound to tick someone off and no reason for that.

I didnt like +1 hitroll on stained travelling cloak (you can get 4 hitroll right away with no drawbacks) so I dropped that. I also think that hitroll is over-abundant in level 5 gear especially when obviously you can just dirt. Not needing to dirt means not needing to interact with the mobs. Consequently I threw some extra damage on the newer goblin eq, and mixed it up a little bit.

Here is the summary of it.

goblin armor: from +2 str to +1 str/ +1 dex
goblin leggs: added +1 dex (no idea where that went)
goblin bandana: still 1 hit -1 str
goblin ring: now +1 dam -1 dex

So, you can see if you get these 5 items (i.e. get 2 rings) you will have a balanced 2/2. Which is same as what you got before from cloaks. And I think (correct me) better than or at least equivalent to the sub-issue set bonus.

(ench leather bracer is still +1 hit)

In this way, the gear follows in a similar fashion to the teeth necklace/bear-skin cloak combo. In fact you can wear that combination without upsetting your goblin set. Maybe more importantly, you can also think about replacing the goblin ring with opal ring and deciding what to do with the +2 dex you just freed up thats going to waste somewhere. This is more in keeping with the way the game will be for the rest of your time spent on it.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Updates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: