Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 16 hours.

Rend life damage fix
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vevier
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:18 am    Post subject:

When did they get plural?

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:23 am    Post subject:

This forum is cancer

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:41 am    Post subject:

I like the forum. It would be better if there were more posts. I miss the neutral posters and the community. These days it's mostly bitching and foamers. The times, they are a'changin'

0 0 0
curisq

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:45 pm    Post subject:

i wish imms would take responsibility for setting the stage for the community. a lot of you guys are so hostile and aggressive. I mean ceridwel posted a pic bashing beia on the graveyard before she even got to respond to her own gy thread. the immortal behavior is just shit, i miss neutral imms like vhrael and tork who made the community feel welcoming and friendly with their posts. even when vhrael was "bashing" someone as staff you never saw him turning players off from the game. a lot of your attitudes are shit, and this is just an observation, not an insult. an aggressive, often rude and disrespectful staff is just not going to create the sort of community you guys apparently are looking for.

that said, thanks to especially dav and the staff team as a whole. the game development is fantastic and you guys are doing a great job. a lot of the changes add a lot of flavor to classes and the game, and I can see the influence certain people have had for the better and I think the game is on a great track. I think Burzuk had a crystal clear view of where he wanted things to be in this game in his time and I feel like you guys have that same vision now. Lastly I think people complain about things like rend life because it makes their chars less powerful, but at the end of the day we realize deep down it is for the better.

0 0 0
curisq

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:15 pm    Post subject:

and i honestly don't have any grudges against dav, i love dav i love staff for building this game that keeps me coming back and continuing to work for free. no bans or slays that have made me disgruntled or anything. it just seems to be imms vs players sometimes

0 0 0
Ozaru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:30 pm    Post subject:

That isn't fair to say because that is managing the one percent. The people who apparently complain the most voice their opinions the most and talk the most shit happen to be the people that play the most usually. Beia myself and that other guy. The rest of the people may not coent as much or voice their displeasure with things as openly as we do. Different personality for different people. That said nyc has Internet muscles and loves to push buttons and act like a dick and definitely holds grudges. When I me say they don't know who is behind a chat that bullshit if they don't look at ur ip they definitely make assumptions which I disagree with. Why would some like beia want to come back when an Imm harasses him on a public forum and did everyone notice ceridwel didn't answer my question as to how he knew a lot 42 fire giant was beia. You may not like some of us but this is the community you have 50 50 responsibility.

0 0 0
Blashyrkh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:18 pm    Post subject:

pretty sure if I wasn't playing ravinah rend life wouldn't have been casted, but it wasn't as significant to my success as you may think. you got to know your shit and what to do when fighting certain classes. dmg cap was 55 then i think which was demolish** thru sanc obliterate without and thats a full dmg necro, a little over 500 hps. what kept me alive was vamping minions and letting them think they won the fight, but you fight each type of class differently (fighter, rogue, wizard, cleric) you just aren't going to rend a paladin or cleric to death unless theyre that bad

haven't played one since but last i checked, killing someone with a murder is 10 health (2 weapon growth) whereas rend kill is 5 to health, ontop of a 10/10 avg 24 at 50. cut those 10's in half, make it where murder killing for weapon growth is the only way to increase hp's on reaper weapon and it increases by 5. but seems like you guys already got it under control lol

personally feel you guys are giving too much shit to the immortals, curisq you are just mad because you had to wait a little while to get inducted, get over it. ozaru you just keep making rangers to be harvested, i'm rooting for the one necro out there right now smashing face

0 0 0
Ceridwel
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:01 pm    Post subject:

Cursiq and Ozaru, please respect the Updates forum rules as they are posted:

http://abandonedrealms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9256

This is not the place for whining and trolling. And Ozaru, as a know cheater and repeat offender you should not expect to have any Imm comply to your requests for explanations.

0 0 0
Ozaru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:29 pm    Post subject:

Lol ceridwel you are a tool stop abusing your Imm power and spying on people

0 0 0
curisq

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:23 pm    Post subject:

ceridwel why would you call me out for responding to dav and nycticora? this is my point here people.

1 0 0
curisq

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:26 pm    Post subject:

and im not mad. i love the game, i think all the imms are awesome, all of them. what is there to be mad at? because in a fictional world i didn't get inducted into one cabal one time? maybe i was venting for the 10 minutes it took me to write a few posts but im not mad about anything involving a game.

0 0 0
Ergorion

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:29 pm    Post subject:

Curisq has a point. I remember way back when, when I wrested the villiage idiot crown from m1co before he took it back and then passed it on to bladefurry, Dav would sling some shit my way and I was like: damn. I need to get rid of this village idiot hat.

0 0 0
curisq

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:41 pm    Post subject:

thats not my point.

my point is if you want a friendly community you/we need to build.

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:34 am    Post subject:

I almost shat myself at work today, but that hot garlic sauce was worth it.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:46 am    Post subject:

It isn't like this is a popularity contest. I am not Justin Bieber, with my livelihood fully depending on keeping up a good image with my legions of fans so that I can sell lots of records and please my label so that they give me another million bucks for my crack habit. That's not the case at all. This is simply a free game. Which I happen to be the only person who pays fees for. Not that I'm saying anyone else wouldn't step up, but when we needed somebody to step up, it was me who did so, not any of you. That's because I felt it would be a shame to see a really good game disappear, and I cared enough to do something about it. Real time and real money dumped into it.

As for everyone else on the imm staff, I don't know... maybe I don't have my finger on the pulse, but I can't say I have perceived anything I read as anything like "us vs them". I have selected an Imm staff which is very diverse and some of them are members of social groups that actually receive actual discrimination in real life all the time. Are you really trying to lecture for example, Hrimoyan, on what an "us vs them" culture this is? I don't mind callling you an idiot for that. Like with myself, all I can really see is a bunch of people who have stepped up to help and a bunch who did not. I don't make it us vs them. You guys are doing that. I wouldnt mind having 17 imms. Feel free to roll up those sleeves and start shovelling any time http://abandonedrealms.com/issues/ but if you arent doing it, kindly stfu with accusations that distract us who are trying to work. There are enough letters in this post to have coded a monk skill with the same amount of typing, and if you are ever wondering why I am grumpy, that is your reason. There is shit I would rather get done. prefer it over even posting on the forums nevermind wanting to argue with you guys.

0 0 0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Updates All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: