Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

Thanks

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ozaru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:18 pm    Post subject: Thanks

I think I am semi retired. I deleted zmud from my comp, I do still have it on my lap top and probably on some cds somewhere which I will have to find and destroy. Thinking back I wish I could have taken 99% of my characters in a much different direction, but obviously I got in the way of a lot of that. I guess it was a decent ride while it lasted, I never achieved what I wanted to in the game as sad as that is with how long I have been playing. But I definitely had fun coupled with a lot of anger and frustration.

I cannot say I will never play again, but I am taking steps to prevent that. I am no "gamer" but in all honesty this is the best game I have ever played. No game provides the same rush, creates the same nerves or satisfaction of landing that killing blow. So to all the imms and players good luck and keep up the good work.

1 0 2
Mummy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:03 am    Post subject:

"I never achieved what I wanted to in the game as sad as that is with how long I have been playing. But I definitely had fun coupled with a lot of anger and frustration.

I am no "gamer" but in all honesty this is the best game I have ever played. No game provides the same rush, creates the same nerves or satisfaction of landing that killing blow. So to all the imms and players good luck and keep up the good work."

Totally agree with this.

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:51 am    Post subject:

see you next week[/quote]

0 0 0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: