Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

MUSHclient Plugin Development Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:12 pm    Post subject:

I spent a few days with mudlet versions 2.1 and 3.0.0 delta. It's not a bad client. Msdp support is native in 3.0.0 (but not the current final release version, which is 2.1). I found both builds to be a little buggy and somewhat klunky. Mudlet has a nice community and a built-in IRC channel, but I'm going to be using MUSHclient going forward.

0 0 0
Mikoos

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:33 am    Post subject:

Built in irc? Sexy. I'm making progress, even though my time has been limited over the last two days, I'll try to post it this weekend. Also I want to say that Nick Gammon is a magic man, even wrote some code himself to verify the map would display correctly(unfortunately he didn't write it for miniwindows, but that's my job haha). I think you guys will like this moving forward because we can implement tilesets, other pictures/graphics, etc. it's basically a 2D canvas.

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:17 am    Post subject:

I actually had my script on mudlet grabbing the irc channel and logging it in the same window with says and tells. I was talking to a guy who had all of this logged channels tabbed so you could just view "says", "tells", etc or look at them all with the "all" tab. That sounded pretty sweet.

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:09 pm    Post subject:

Any luck finishing this up? It'd be great to get msdp scripts in a forum sticky for the various clients so new players can transition off of webclient and keep their bells and whistles. I still see a lot of vets using webclient now as well, so there must be demand.

0 0 0
Mikoos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:46 pm    Post subject:

haha, it kind of got pushed to the back burner, I'll get back on it. currently supports up to 7 characters in a group window, map is drawn, but not correctly, and I'm having issues redrawing the group and tell mini windows.

0 0 0
Mikoos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:02 pm    Post subject:

Screen shot of the work in progress... the blue box is where group and say messages will go.
[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDM4QRqW8AApKt6.png:large[/img]

0 0 0
Mikoos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:03 pm    Post subject:

er, let's try that again.

0 0 0
Ergorion

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:56 am    Post subject:

M1co strikes again!!!

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 6:47 am    Post subject:

Actually, m1co sent me his script earlier and i ran it, he wasnt kidding. You are looking at mushclient in this screenshot

after sending he actually deleted his character (legion applicant) said he would not play AR until he was done

you guys will get his plugin sometime in next few days, i already have his alpha but we are going to wait and give him time to finish it, i promised i would not release it without that. he asked me to add msdp for adrenaline , race, class and gold.

obviously he could post this himself but you probably wouldnt believe him and i wouldnt have blamed you... i'm still in shock. literally, to install this, you drag and drop a file onto the mushclient folder

0 0 0
m1coftw

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2015 5:16 pm    Post subject:

http://abandonedrealms.com/plugins/

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: