Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 5 hours.

Throwing hissy fits

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ottif

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:38 pm    Post subject: Throwing hissy fits

again where was all this outrage a month ago, 6 months ago, a year ago, when dav was EXACTLY THE SAME PERSON? dav has been bullying condescending and guilt tripping people on these forums for a generation it is funny that you guys get your panties all tangled when it is convenient. i say fuck em, you guys are so quick to bash someone else or jump on the pile when someone is getting trashed but now you want the violins of the world to join in harmony because you can't represent the race you want on the who list and dav wasnt nice about it. boo. hoo.

this is literally the dumbest thing I've ever seen in this game. most of the people here have probably felt the the 'dictator's sting' since they've started playing, be it through him directly insulting you, or posting notes that piss you off, this is such a small insignificant dumb childish petty cry baby ass reason to throw a hissy fit.

3 0 2
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:12 pm    Post subject:

It is just the classic "vocal minority", people who like the changes are not going to stop playing the game just to come post on the forums. The comments are noted but we can see the other people who are happily playing the game while not giving a crap. Not to call anyone out but it always is the same couple strongly-opinionated people disliking this and that.

1 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:39 am    Post subject:

I don't think the negative reactions to the custom races event that were notable came from who I'd consider to be regular complainers.

0 0 0
m1coftw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:26 am    Post subject:

I hate my life, and I hate you
I hate my wife, and her boyfriend, too
I hate to hate, and I hate that

0 0 0
Clifton

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:37 am    Post subject:

I've got a girl crush.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:32 am    Post subject:

Let me put it another way- there's a small group of people who complain so regularly, that once in a while they'll go make a new forum account to complain on, and I can recognize who that is from their word patterns and sentence length. Its just that common and I'm glad I'm not the only one who is noticing that.

0 0 0
Xenyar
Emissary

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:53 pm    Post subject:

When are you going to learn..... it's not necessarily the changes "the vocal minority" is upset about.... it's how you went about the change... how you handled it.
I'm an outsider on this one... I've just been reading the forums not post on lately... i am one of those guys that just goes on "happily playing the game now giving a crap."... we'll those people actually do give a crap.. they just don't get on the forums and voice their thoughts on the matter. So i will.
How you handled this change was done poorly...and it has affected our playerbase. That is obviously the forum consensus.

I own and operate a business.... i am in a leadership role. How I handle situation matters a great deal. I have upset my staff a few times by the way I have mishandled things. I don't try to justify my mistakes... i take responsibility for them... i have apologized for them. Because to me, it's unfair to my employeea to have to put up with an owner(obsiously somevosy im a leadership role) who can't admit when he's mishandled tthings.then try is to justify it, and say the fault is on them. I dont think "hey I've put a lot of effort into this business, because you are unhappy with how I handles this situation it makes me feel like all my efforts are just unappreciated."
That would be bullshit if I did that.

When you're in a leadership role, you to.manager your self, not just the staff. How you carry yourself, how you handle things, how you communicate, and so on. When you own up to a mistake, you gain respect. You earn respect.

You can pick apart what I'm saying here... that's fine. But I do know what im talking about. I have the highest employee retention rate in the company. I have the quickest growing franchise in my area... if not company wide. How I handle every situation reflects on my business and operation.

AR is the operation.
You are the leader here.
How you handle situations, and how you communicate directly reflects on the operation... AR.

I love this fucking game, I love having all the people here that we do....i dont hate any of our imms. I am pleased that we have a staff that is involved and Continuing to develop this game for the community of AR.
I'm not trying to hate on anybody. But, fuck.... sometimes a simple "my bad guys"...goes a looooong way... and can even completely nullify a shit storm.

3 0 0
Ergorion

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:23 pm    Post subject:

We're all nerds here. We don't have social skillz.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:46 pm    Post subject:

It was an obvious bullshitting comment.

0 0 0
Thorgoth
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:45 pm    Post subject:

Hmm, I love touchy subjects. What did I miss?

0 0 0
Ergorion

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 2:28 am    Post subject:

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:30 am    Post subject:

OPEN YOUR EYYYYYES I SEE ~♪

♪YOUR EYES ARE OPEN ♪

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: