Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

PK area restriction
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merlandox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:39 am    Post subject:

Come on guys, ozaru gave a suggestion to better the game in his own perspective. If the idea is bad, just point it out to him. There's no need to bash him by saying things like "you could've stopped and thought about for a short period and come up with a dozen reasons against it" and "Ozaru doesn't need to learn to chase. Chasing is for healers, shamans, and losers".

Good try ozaru, but this isn't a good solution.

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:48 am    Post subject:

warlords can deathmark people who are offline for acting dishonorably, problem solved

I was serious about not needing to learn to chase, it doesn't fit his play style

0 0 0
Lorne
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:29 am    Post subject:

Good tracking has always been a hallmark of a deadly pker. If you want to be known as an elite killer, you gotta learn the areas and rooms properly. You can't panic and start spamming e e e e and hit the wall three times allowing your opponent to flee away or catch up. Precision is also key.

As many have already mentioned this is not a great suggestion without any proper rp behind it, also it disturbs alot of current mechanics. It sucks when someone leaves soon as you login, heck I've logged off many times when I saw someone login. Sometimes I got about 10 minutes to play and I know if a big fight is going to come, I don't have another hour to fight properly. I think that's just part of the game though, I'm not sure how we can force people to play anymore. I mean if they are caballed, you can invade pretty quick to force them to play or suffer possible cabal consequences at least.

0 0 0
Mikoos

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:00 am    Post subject:

there are a lot of things already in the game to make someone stay put. One of my favorite hobbies is spamming summon and watching people run out of moves.

0 0 0
ottif

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:03 pm    Post subject:

one of my favorite hobbies is throwing on a few saves and watching people stand in one placing burning mana with summon.

0 0 0
Mikoos

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:32 am    Post subject:

You'd be one of the lessor lazy ones. Point is, close and lock doors, use no exits, if they recall use a fly potion/scroll or recall yourself. There are other options...

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:58 pm    Post subject:

We will never be able to do anything about people logging out to avoid a fight. I can't think of the number of times on Balan or Morzan that I logged in, found an evil on that I had fought before only for them to log out right away. Or to have one log in and see me and instantly leave. It got so bad with some legion players that I would capture the skull and sit and camoflauge near Valour and kill them when they went to retrieve. I would sit for HOURS occasionally coming out of camo to make steaks and eat. It is what eventually caused me to delete Morzan

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: