Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 17 hours.

Proposed changes to escape spells
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sevaush

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:04 am    Post subject:

Lol, Mikoos, you're awesome. Keyboard warrior that pops up to say shit. When I suggest something, I don't suggest it for the sake of my own class alone. Word doesn't even affect me in the slightest. You assume a lot of things and call people lazy and shit. But you know what? I'm calling for nerf to my own spells because I think it's too awesome that I can run around the realms and nobody can chase me. Yay! I wonder who's the piece of shit here.

Ffs, this discussion was already DONE and OVER with before you come here talking shit. Hah, welcome to the ended convo.

It seems full of shit is like the pet peeve here. Mikoos is full of shit!!

Btw, I don't even know what is emotional manipulative rejection, but really, I suggest things to benefit the player base in general. I'm not really pissed off or anything, but didn't like the way you guys speak to each other here. Seems things hardly change. Anyway, yeah, i'm lazy, full of shit, noobest player around, useless etc etc. yeah yeah, whatever. You're the champ mikoos Lol.

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:14 am    Post subject:

yeah Mikoos you idiot

0 0 0
Mikoos

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:08 am    Post subject:

hahaha, yes, it's true that I am full of shit. I'll be the first to tell you that.

As far as manipulative rejection, Google is your friend. You've used some of the language, but Ozaru's post in the graveyard is a classic text book example. I don't have the time to explain it and bust out everyone's quotes.

This conversation being over and done with? Uh. You can think that. Although I'd say it's distorted. I don't have as much time as I like, thus I can't read the forums everyday. And I know you're not some kind of odd dictator who can proclaim conversations finished. Definitely a sign of anger and an unhealthy sense of entitlement.

Nerfing your class? I find it amusing. Nothing new here really, same illusionist one trick pony strategy of fighting against other lazy players who don't know how to trap an illusionist and thus repeatedly beat their heads into a wall and expect a different result. Sort of the same phenomenon with Necros, but Necros are more on the OP scale. I'm not saying all players are that way, but most of the ones you are fighting.

Anyway, since you brought it up. I mean I wasn't going to but, if I was playing and active:

1 0 0
ottif

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:42 pm    Post subject:

If I was going to talk shit like a good PvPer I wouldn't post it under the namesake of the worst ninja I've seen in my time playing AR.

0 0 0
Vanisse
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:20 pm    Post subject:

(-‸ლ) this thread clearly not going anywhere

1 1
boo,
Nycticora

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:26 am    Post subject:

I like this thread, don't lock it Sad

1 0 0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: