Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 12 hours.

Justice is pretty balanced

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nycticora

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:58 am    Post subject: Justice is pretty balanced

I was just watching a 3-way fight between a Justice, Legion, and Keeper, and realized the Justice wasn't just raping everybody. In fact, it looks like the Justice is pretty well balanced compared to the other guys. And his skills are useful and fun to watch.

I think this is a massive accomplishment, and I honestly never thought I'd see the day. Justice was always so massively OP that it required constant imm intervention to keep the caballed guys in line. I think sometimes the cabal was closed outright and only imms were allowed to play it. The difference is stark.

I think Davairus and Olyn both deserve a round of applause for it. This is a huge accomplishment.

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:13 pm    Post subject:

I tend to agree with that statement. The re balancing of how the guards worked along with the addition of the sentencing to death/labor thing really makes it pretty cool and not so overpowered. I haven't had to break a keyboard due to the justice guard in such a long time, it's kind of disappointing. I am sure there is more to it that perhaps I don't realize too, but still. Well done.

0 0 0
Kedaleam
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject:

I disagree. I just saw -1 kills for justice this month. Bring back the op please.

1 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:59 pm    Post subject:

maybe we need to decrease some of the end-of-month pk score penalties for apprehension

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: