Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 5 hours.

Monk Defenses
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Temur

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:31 am    Post subject:

I can post my monk logs if you guys want, but what sort of matchups are you looking at specifically?

I mean I got to edit the logs because I just saved it as a raw file and I don't wanna edit my entire log list and post every single one.

I have logs against Krite, shikuro (pre-shadow nerf), Jagroth, Krug, Lolath.

"Any class that can heal itself and deal that kind of melee damage is legit"

-Ergorian

What melee damage are you talking about? Monks damage is very RNG. They usually hit very light, until dragon punches (not sure whether it's kickboxing or martial arts). The dragon punches hit really hard. But hey, if they don't dragon punch, they do pussy damage. They just wear you down really slowly.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:49 am    Post subject:

Some opinions were stated in the thread, I'm just asking for factual evidence to support them.

0 0 0
Thorgoth
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:31 am    Post subject:

Eeeek, this thread got hijacked bad. I wasn't saying monks need an overhaul or anything, I was more focused on their parry not being able to be broken and how/what they were offset to make up for that (since I know Dav and the team are excellent about considering that).

And honestly I wasn't thinking about this outside of the spectrum of just the classes I saw fighting or the effort/skill that is requires to maintain a strong monk. It was more of like a "I'm curious, what do other people think?" kind of thing.

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject:

I almost jumped out of my skin when it said unstoppable

Kang put this to bed, right? We can agree monks are pretty well balanced now? I don't see anybody making monks that are tossing everybody

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: