Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 13 hours.

Graveyard

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mummy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:55 pm    Post subject: Graveyard

Can't find thread for a couple of my characters. Seems there is a multi-year gap between GY and GY Archive?

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject:

They redid how it works some time ago. They are all there but not all of them have pages anymore

0 0 0
Mummy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject:

Hey Nadrin! Thanks for that. I have been feeling the pull again lately, but I doubt I'll return. I've actually cut out all video games from my life due to my compulsiveness. I failed a couple of college semesters to Abandoned Realms and Call of Duty so I sold my gaming consoles, let my characters die, and deleted my Clash of Clans and other app games.

Though I miss this game terribly, I've taken up violin and am trying to keep myself from succumbing to gaming again. How long it will last remains to be seen. It's good to hear from you and I hope you're doing well.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:10 pm    Post subject:

hi mummy, I've seen many people have left saying that's their reason. Just be careful you don't end up trading your addiction for other ones, its a common pitfall. If you just jump into something else you'll be jumping into it at the same level of addict as your AR addiction. One week you quit AR thinking youre about to take control of your life, the next week you're a full-blown alcoholic! The reason is there's usually something deeper behind it than finding the game hard to put down. It might be good to talk to somebody, because a minor adjustment might be all you need to be able to regularly enjoy your games without needing the self-destrucive binge-play sessions. Video games are a pleasure. Fuck violin you can get one in timaran

1 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: