Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 10 hours.

Invokers and Elements

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:42 pm    Post subject: Invokers and Elements

I had mentioned some this idea somewhere a long while ago. I was thinking of some specs for Invokers and just brainstorming and here is what I came up with.

Warlock: This invoker controls the elements in the physical realm by summoning elementals that fight along side him. Fire Elemental would be the most DPS. Water Elemental would heal the Invoker occasionally. Earth Elemental would rescue the invoker and dirt kick, maybe bash or trip occasionally. Lightning Elemental would occasionally dispel or try to dispel like Lightning Shield. Summoning an elemental would have a long cool down if the elemental dies in combat. You can only have one elemental active at a time.

Arch-Mage: Throughout his studies an Invoker can become an Arch-Mage, master of all the elements the Arch-Mage would be able to switch his specialization depending on the situation. This would cause slight conflict with some of his spells, that being said he would not be able to use the shields of the other specializations. So if he chooses fire, he can only use fire shield, flame arrow, fire storm. Changing specialization would have a 24 hour in game cool down. I am sure there could be more to add to this.

Sorcerer: The sorcerer is the most common of Invokers. They would get stuff like Blink, charm person (with restrictions) Mirror image. Lose things like barrier and elemental mastery. Perhaps give them a form of group gate. These would be the focused PVE Invoker spec.

I'm sure there could be more awesome additions! Just some ideas to keep y'all reading the forums.

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:08 am    Post subject:

an invoker that heals but does less damage with afflictive spells might be interesting, it would either suck or be op

what if we gave them the fly spell and gate as bonus skills

0 0 0
Ty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:07 am    Post subject:

With enough wind, anything can fly.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: