Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 13 hours.

New item suggestions or ideas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beia

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:04 am    Post subject: New item suggestions or ideas

Just some cool ideas or suggestions please feel free to add:

Stardust Armor - I think D said he likes this idea! So hopefully we will see some new bad ass Stardust armor.

Sleeves of Dark Energy - Made of Energy. Anti-Good, Anti-Neutral, No-Remove, Rot-Death. 10AC Across the line for Physical 19 for Magical +2 Dex +2 Hit

Leggings of Dark Energy - Made of Energy. Anti-Good, Anti-Neutral, No-Remove, Rot-Death. 10AC Across the line for Physical 19 for Magical. +3 Hit +2 Dam

A Bracer of Hardened Lava - (WRIST) Made of Lava. Magical. Glowing. 5AC across the line. 15 Saves from Mal, 9 Saves from Mental, +2 Dam, -60 Mana.

The Robes of Infinite Wisdom - (BODY) Made of Cloth. Anti-Evil, Anti-Neutral. 20AC Across the Line, +4 Int, +4 Wis, +30 Mana. Endless Space with slight weight reduction modifier.

An Astral Bracelet - Made of Energy, Magical, Haven't decided what this would do but it sounds bad ass.

An Astral Necklace - Made of Energy, Magical, Same thing I have not decided what these would do.

I also have a ton of suggestions for vials since brewing is in the works.
A capped test tube.
A fragile brown glass vial.
A very tiny glass bottle.
A blown-glass bottle.

A one handed exotic that changed its name depending on the Alignment of the person who wielded it. Would totally be unique.

Feel free to add on! I know we can get creative in here lets do it!

0 0 0
Vevier
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:28 pm    Post subject:

[quote]A one handed exotic that changed its name depending on the Alignment of the person who wielded it.[/quote]

+1 for this, it sounds badass

0 0 0
grant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:27 pm    Post subject:

I like that one too.

Reminds me a little of one of my favorite experiences on the
first MUD I played. Got this evil staff and it would talk to you and tell you to do bad things. And when you wielded it, it would cause certain emotes to take place.

I'd love to see some of this type of life built into the rarer uniques.

2 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: