Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Recovering the Lost Arcane Relics" is underway, and ends in 3 days, 20 hours.

[2018 Q2] minotaur warrior
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Past Balance Patch Thread Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rothak

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:51 pm    Post subject:

If I remember correctly, the issue with Minotaur warriors was people thinking that they'd be OP what with their charging and all. For this, I was thinking to fix it is kind of how when a warrior uses his warcry and charges within a certain duration afterwards, it does a bit more damage. Could we use the same idea for that so a Minotaur warrior could only charge with his horns after a warcry?

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:01 am    Post subject:

DL = Dragonlance

0 0 0
Ty

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject:

I'm willing to hop in and help. I'm a fast learner and building (or editing) areas is fun. I've done that a few times before, wouldn't be difficult to pick back up.

0 0 0
Xenyar
Emissary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:48 pm    Post subject:

I mentioned this before, mino warriors would be a bit OP with dual-wield any axes... so make that a racial legacy for Mino zerkers only.
Then mino warrior just have the charge buff ... could make that a racial legacy for mino zerkers as well, so mino warrio would just have regular ole charge.

0 0 0
tayyah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject:

Take away the dual wield axes and I would rather have a giant with giant vuln, at least you get the extra strength points, minotaur warrior without axes would be garbage.

0 0 0
Rothak

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:34 am    Post subject:

So about them Mino Warriors.. lol.

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:17 pm    Post subject:

I believe the minotaur charge thing is 100% tied to rage so it wouldn't be a thing for warriors.

0 0 0
Rothak

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:53 am    Post subject:

That's a valid point. I don't think dual wielding axes would be overpowered if there's no innate charge ability. Besides, warriors rely heavily on combat style advantage making dual wield only effective 1/3 of the time.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:53 pm    Post subject:

It’s a double edged sword. They’re going to be very careful not to give you an advantage but that means that you can always pretty reliably be matched or at an advantage. I hardly ever had a chance to use ranger bow skills with my last ranger, but then again I knew that it was pretty likely that they would have a shield so I would just always dual wield.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Past Balance Patch Thread Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: