Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
 Current Top Five Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

Calling Jorax out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Wasteland
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ergorion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:20 am    Post subject: Calling Jorax out

Just saw Taor and Luc cap the fist and take it to the sewers. The sewers mind you. Not a cabal. And Just saw Jorax quit out like a bitch.

1 1
boo,
Vertas

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:05 am    Post subject:

I'm going out on a limb to say that you should report in game for stuff like that... Also seriously wtf time zone is the server in? Your post says its at like 4am...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
phredjoenz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:14 am    Post subject:

*Ergorion - Later in the evening/Morning it seemed, Luc did suffer a defeat by what I guess was Jorax and Trelanya?

It was actually nice tonight to see double digit characters, and a fair amount of players in high pk ranges. Almost reminded me of the old days.

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:19 pm    Post subject:

Flamebait. Locked.

0 0 0
Nycticora
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:19 am    Post subject:

Wasteland

1 0 0
Nycticora
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:26 am    Post subject:

I think you guys can see why he locked the thread though, you shouldn't be bringing in-game in-character things into the forum or talking about what's going on live in the now. It pisses a lot of people off. If you have to do it, post a log of the activity in the logboard so it can be discussed with a greater level of anonymity

0 0 0
Taor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:21 am    Post subject:

Jorax is probably the worst paladin i've seen in any game. He should be a drow DK according to his playstyle and interactions. Overly scheming and always using cheap tactics and cowardice.

I don't really mind, it's still fun to beat him up every now and then, but that's just shit RP for a Justice Commander and a Paladin.

Commander should not be abusing game mechanics to trick people into getting wanted. Such as knowing that fines can't be paid off while Fist is captured in sewers, so he won't even bother to retrieve it until I get wanted because I can't pay fine.
That's bs lol xD

0 1
boo,
tayyah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:08 pm    Post subject:

I had the last paladin commander wake me up in town and hand me a good only item. I had sleep already typed back in by the time I realised what was going on. soon as I slept he fined me for littering. than attacked me soon as I left the north gate. Pretty sure I just ate the wanted because I was so mad. than again. I was the first person to get fined for spitting which made me flip out too. justice are just racketeering anyways. not sure how you think any police officer is honorable. follow their rules or pay the price. You guys are missing out on alot of role play by not bringing this crap up in game. it's all gold Mines.

0 0 0
twerpalina

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject:

I've tried to bring it up ingame on Veromos and even Anavel was all about "restoring" justice to what it should be no coercion. Jorax for an example would be proud of his mischief and grin.

0 0 0
Kedaleam
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:50 pm    Post subject:

You can quit if someone captures your item. Not while they have it. I’m confused, did you not know there is a turn in place in the sewers? Who in their right mind would suicide against a prepared 2v1, while already in guild issue? I swear you guys complain about the silliest things and in the silliest way possible. Pretty much what Nyc and tayyah said, cry about it in game, show us some logs. Anything but this sort of crap. No one here wants to be personally called out on the forums. Some serious bullshit just doing this, and it should have remained locked in my opinion. Stick to the better avenues.

0 0 0
Taor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:40 pm    Post subject:

It's never been 1v2 for Jorax.

Whatever. Keep defending your pet. Revolting.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:42 pm    Post subject:

This thread is pretty simple manipulation by shaming a person instead of discussing a problem and its an approach that isn't going to solve anything. What's been done is within the rules of the game. Consider that as the real "problem" although the rules have stood unchanged for 20 years

0 0 0
Taor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:50 pm    Post subject:

Sorry, the grudge was towards Jorax and his crap RP as character. Never wanted to take it to personal level. Really sorry for that. Whoever plays Jorax is probably an alright guy/girl.

Just frustratingly shitty paladin rp xD

0 0 0
Nycticora
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:16 pm    Post subject:

it's probably excellent rp

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Wasteland All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: