Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 18 hours, 19 mins.

Overpower

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rothak

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:54 pm    Post subject: Overpower

Perhaps I'm just old fashioned, or whatever, but besides triggers/aliases could we shorten the length to utilize overpower? I mean, OP <skill> would be ok, but that's utilized to OPEN something. Typing out overpower and the skill in a fight could be a game changer. I think having an overpower auto toggle would be amazing as it can be toggled on/off for any mastered skill and if you get lax and don't take it off, you yourself might be getting hurt with no moves left. Just a thought.

0 0 0
Andrael

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:15 pm    Post subject:

#whatisanalias?

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:47 pm    Post subject:

Correct me if I'm wrong but won't pretty much every command work when shortened? di for dirt overp for overpower etc. Can't type in over because that will conflict with overhead crush, just like you can't do side for sideswipe, it conflicts with sidestep.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: