Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 6 hours.

[2018 Q4] Official Strythmas wishlist thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Past Balance Patch Thread Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlackWidow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:45 am    Post subject:

Remove the requirement of the white surcoat (about the body item) from the Regal Radiance set. That has been a major peeve of mine for a long time, as it means you either need a different set or no set to rank on the blood shamans (due to the old, dusty robe being a requirement for entry).

0 0 0
tayyah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:11 pm    Post subject:

using an idol doesn't work for that??

0 0 0
BlackWidow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:35 pm    Post subject:

@tayyah: try getting 100 relics before rank 50. The real pain is using the set while ranking. It doesn't matter so much at pinnacle.

(on reflection, I suppose converting chips or medals into relics is possible)

0 0 0
tayyah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:44 pm    Post subject:

Yeah I have zero issues there sorry. that's only 1 pk in the 30s and you have ample relics. or 50 quests. I just wasn't sure if the idol worked for that. some pieces it doesn't...

0 0 0
tayyah

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:52 pm    Post subject:

I've been just beating myself up trying to think of what I actually wanted to submit as a request... I can only come up with 2. my main request would be an increase in the size of our personal bank accounts. The increment would be left up to you to decide but I was thinking maybe double? or maybe half again.

Duplicates would be the second. I was thinking of expanding on who ever said the idea of having more than 3 saved and letting us choose which ones to call. I really like the idea behind this and I was thinking to combat the over powered Ness of it maybe have it so that if you have ... say 5 Duplicates stored the strain of it makes you have a slightly lowered chance of successfully calling one at full strength. but if you only have the normal 3 than its business as usual.

0 0 0
ottif

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:58 am    Post subject:

Order not purging all your armor when you fight him. Tayyah I think that is one you can get behind.

0 0 0
tayyah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:54 pm    Post subject:

Hahaha I actually enjoy the end game mechanics. if it was easy than it would just be the way Smile not a short cut

0 0 0
ottif

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:40 am    Post subject:

hours to unlock order is already not easy without adding full gear purge to it. lol you stop.

Last edited by ottif on Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total

0 0 0
ottif

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:49 am    Post subject:

change when i create a char, then delete. then create a new char with a different name i need to wait 10 minutes.

0 0 0
kento
Emissary

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:38 am    Post subject:

Quality of life upgrade for necromancers' ability to get/maintain pets. This has long been my favorite class for RP reasons, but as a functioning adult, I will never have the time to play a necromancer properly again due to the fact it takes hours to get good zombies, and then after I spend those hours, if I log out, they are gone.

You could:

Increase success rate of raises. It has been super frustrating the last necromancer I played to 50.

Let you keep zombies until you die, even between log ins, with possibly a level limit of 55 or 50 or something so that the zombies are not crazy overpowered and immediately unstoppable. But will let me have fun and play with the zombies, because that is what I really want out of a necromancer class. And if you compare it to the way that illusionists can recall duplicates now... it's just not even a comparison.

Edit: If you don't like these ideas, please, try to think up alternatives!

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:20 am    Post subject:

Re: Animate corpses. I had long been entertaining the idea of allowing (in-game) gold input to improve the chances of raising zombies. It seemed like it goes well, a bit tongue in cheek, with the microtransactions the other games are doing, and it isn't totally nonsense in the setting. With the new lair stuff, you can probably use the gold to just build your own zombie workshop or something. I don't know if that's what you were looking for, I was just thinking shove coins in the body and try to animate it.
There is world history of bodies being decorated with auspices and all that horseshit.

0 0 0
Kedaleam
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:03 pm    Post subject:

With the new lairs you can store a corpse with a sepulcher. However the corpse won’t stay through storms. In my opinion it’s the cooldown on strength undamned that ruins them. If you master animate, you rarely fail it unless your luck is crap. But when you have to wait like 100 hours just to strengthen another zombie I’m sure it’s depressing as hell.

0 0 0
grant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:30 am    Post subject:

Remove anti-charm tag from all mobs under a certain level and correct the one-offs for balance as necessary.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject:

Seems like necro would be best split off into its own thread, its important to discuss but it isn't a fast wishlist type code fix

0 0 0
Kedaleam
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:20 pm    Post subject:

Did we ever tweak the pixie race? I'm too lazy to look up the previous patches.

0 0 0
tayyah

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:39 am    Post subject:

I would like to be able to reclaim my banner and restake in a new area right away. I like the new mechanics of how the rewards work with banners and refreshing that's great. but the reclaim delay is brutal

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:16 am    Post subject:

guild banner delay time reduced from 12 hours to 4, will take effect next release

1 0 0
BlackWidow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:10 pm    Post subject:

Was just thinking about this last night... Is there any way psionicists could be brought back? I know it could cause balance issues...

Also, one somewhat related thought I had... Illithids can be both illusionists, and, if you're elite, necromancers... Would an illithid invoker make any sense at all?

0 0 0
Thorgoth
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject:

add alternative overlord for talamaurs (dhampir is too buff for solo lvl 15-20)

0 0 0
Thorgoth
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:43 pm    Post subject:

increase monk gold purse and give them haggle

0 0 0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Past Balance Patch Thread Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: