Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 7 hours.

[2019 Q2] Random ideas thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Past Balance Patch Thread Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ceridwel
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 4:19 am    Post subject:

Add a depo all command so players can easily deposit all of the gold they currently are carrying, without having to type out the exact amount.

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 5:34 am    Post subject:

I don't like this, there is something thrilling about coming out of winter with 300k gold, knowing you are about to die, and panicking trying to deposit your gold before you do.

0 0 0
Ceridwel
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 2:36 pm    Post subject:

I always knew you were a sadist Nadrin.

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:02 pm    Post subject:

I just remember this one time it happened to me. I was blindsided, didn't have detects up, and I ran out of movement at the north square. I was like noooo! I had like 250k on me, and I panicked and only deposited 25k before I died.

1 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:16 am    Post subject: Relics Quests and Religious initiates

I would like to see a few changes.

Relics
- quests pay out a few more relics, maybe 4 instead of 2
- 1,000 herald chips can be used to reset all quests "Anonymity" (10 relics stepped up)
- no more relics for sacrificing my hard earned items.

Quests Noted as broken
- Return stolen goods when you get to purples. Maybe a seperate quest to get purples and just end that quest with stolen axe.
- Griff broken when you bring I ingredients - this one started in Valour

Other Quests
- collecting Crystals in Darkhaven when you get a picher of water, maybe one backstab jump scare, not full agressive death from that guildmaster. (All Darkhaven quests seem deadly and would be great if optional)
- Add a message when you look at sand on the buried treasure island, "You can now see the treasure chest." (I could not see the chest and looked at the sand a few times, hopefully I am the only blind treasure hunter)
- I was able to help Granny Jenkins twice, not sure if that is a bug or part of the ended city quests streak.

Religious initiates
- please allow the self initiating for all at respective altars for those within 1 degree of the beliefs, ie chaotic good shrine for CG, Chaotic Neutral, and Neutral Good.

I dont mind dying, because death is part of the game, but can we discourage sacrificing all my rares.

0 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:31 am    Post subject: Level 50 title

I have seen the crazy titles and I have a solution to fixing some level 50 titles.

Players at level 50 should be able to spend herald chips and select any title name available for their class. Maby 10 chips per title rank. Everyone wants a level 50 Complete Bitch.

I am not sure if you would want/need some indications they are really level 50.

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:35 am    Post subject:

Great recommendations Grayden. I especially like the idea of limiting the amount of quests that result in death. That was a big turn off for me from pursuing other quests.

0 0 0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Past Balance Patch Thread Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: