Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 0 hour.

I'm sorry.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnOldSoul

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:30 am    Post subject: I'm sorry.

I've been an asshole of monstrous proportions to a few folks and in general, and I owe an explanation and apology to them and to our small community.

I've struggled with anger and mood related issues for most of my life, but never considered it to be anything nefarious or abnormal until my recent diagnosis of bipolar disorder.

I am happy to report that I am medicated and attending therapy regularly, and have already seen great improvements in both my personal and professional life. I hope to bring those same improvements to my game play and rp in AR.

Excuses aside, my reactions were disproportionate to events, and for that I apologize.

R

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:01 am    Post subject:

It sounds like you are genuinely regretful of that past behavior. Well say nothing more, I'm sure on the whole we dont mind. I'm just glad you have been able to find a way back to AR and look in a better place. Congrats on your positive progress.

1 0 0
Lorne
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:51 am    Post subject:

Welcome back, hope you enjoy your time in the game. Remember, it's about having fun.

1 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:46 am    Post subject:

That kind of apology is unnecessary around these parts

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:45 am    Post subject:

Don't worry about apologizing to use. Sometimes having a diagnosis can be reassuring because you have a target that you can aim at. I hope you are feeling a lot better these days.

We are glad to have you here!

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: