Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

Half-elf Sojourner Racial Legacy for Warriors

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stiehl26

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:58 pm    Post subject: Half-elf Sojourner Racial Legacy for Warriors

I had a few questions about this racial legacy:

1. I am unsure what "rogue-like dirt kick" is. Could anyone explain that to me.

2. One of the sojourner options says "limited scroll use". I didn't see where I was able to use scrolls after creation. What does "Limited use" meant.

Thank you if anyone is able to answer.

0 0 0
Ergorion

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:39 pm    Post subject:

Stiehl, master thief man, I think the rogue-like dirt is meant to suggest that the dirt effect will generally last longer than a dirt kicked by your typical warrior.

Back before the watery eyes, I think the mechanics were supposed to be that rogues both rubbed dirt out of their eyes faster and kicked dirt into their opponents's eyes for longer than non-rogue classes.

With the addition of the watery eyes mechanic, I am uncertain as to what the rogue dirt actually looks like. It could make the blinded time longer, the watery eyes time longer, or just have the combined time be longer with some rng component about how quickly you get watery eyes.

There's also a chance that with the addition of the watery eyes component the rogue dirt kick element got disconnected from the feature and is bugged, but I haven't played enough to get a sense for if that's the case and the feature has been around long enough that hopefully that isn't the case.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Newbie Q/A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: