Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 5 hours.

A vote to Abolish the Justice Cabal.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should the Justice Cabal be abolished?
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
No
75%
 75%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 24

beia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:21 am    Post subject: A vote to Abolish the Justice Cabal.

This is a simple Vote do you personally think that this game would be better off without the Justice Cabal? Yes or No.

Please if you do not have anything nice to say, do not say anything at all. I want honest opinions and a response for each Vote.

3 0 1
Kedaleam
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:27 am    Post subject:

I simply don't see THAT big of a problem with it. People seem to be complaining too much lately.

1 1
boo,
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:29 am    Post subject:

Why would I vote to abolish the very feature that got me interested in trying a fresh, better level 50.

1 0 0
Kornhole

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:46 am    Post subject:

I am responding because I voted, but I have nothing "nice" to say. I will only say when I was a noob I loved the security of a Justice on....is that "nice"?...lol "was" HA

0 0 3
Nycticora

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:11 am    Post subject:

i am laughing so hard right now
you don't even know
why did you do this to me
oh man

2 0 0
Kato

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:13 am    Post subject:

yes because fuck the police

2 0 0
beia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm    Post subject:

Fuck the Police!

I voted no because I really do not see a huge problem with it. I however would vote to get rid of the Special Guard again or Take out like half of the current Guard Mobs in all the cities.

0 0 0
Faelon
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:28 am    Post subject:

I voted no, because the cabal serves a good purpose. I do think the cover area that the Justices have is a bit large. Having their cabal grounds being in an area that is 'protected' is kind of balls, because if you are invading and flee out to get them, they can just nap and smile at you while you don't want to get the special guard treatment.

0 0 0
Oxyl

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:56 am    Post subject:

Intruders aren't protected, and Justices can't sleep in town unless another Justice stands guard.

0 0 0
Faelon
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:25 am    Post subject:

No, intruders aren't protected. However, if a justice wants to flee out at around half health and sit in Solace to 'rest' not 'sleep', they can do that. Which means, if you want to press an advantage, because you initiated, you are going to get wanted. Hence, my problem.

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:39 am    Post subject:

Not to mention, the assisting a criminal should not be everywhere, they should only be able to flag for crimes that take place in protected zones. Otherwise knight gets wanted, knight retreats, other knights go defend because justice invades on them and suddenly all the knights are wanted for assisting the criminal. That's bull.

2 0 0
Faelon
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:54 am    Post subject:

Justices have the ability to flag for a crime that they see and I get that, because it would be silly to make it an 'auto flag' for breaking a law. Gives Justice a purpose and makes it a fun way to do things.

However - only warlords have the ability to flag presently, outside of Justices. I think that Knights, Keepers and Legions should also have this ability. Obviously, it needs to be used wisely and enforced properly. You can't just "I hate you so I flag you" crap. However, it is a useful and meaningful skill - if you are 'helping' an anathema or contracted, after having been warned about it, maybe you too should get that flag.

Also, I've noticed that outside of breaking the 'Oath' and someone paying for it, no one is getting contracted or Anathema'd. To me, that's lame. Make it so there is a bit of blood between people. Make it so Legions can go after contracts and Knights can get some evils, with no holds barred combat.

Maybe it's necessary to just rethink the ways you can get anathema/contracted.

2 0 0
Tiqa

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:42 am    Post subject:

This seems like the weirdest out of nowhere poll. Justice should not be abolished.

(1) I agree with Kornhole. The protection Justice provides for newbies is very important. Justice is similarly an important refuge for not-so-newbies. (2) Justice gives an order to the realms and offers something a little different than just good and evil fighting. (3) Justice is a cabal option for people not skilled enough to make it into the Knights or Legion. I know some of the strongest players (eg Duah, etc) were Justice, I am just saying it is probably easier to get accepted (but I have never tried the other cabals). (4) It adds to the excitement to hear the guards yelling and chasing down a criminal and it is fun for deputy's and others to go after wanted criminals.

Long live Justice!

0 0 0
Ergorion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:07 am    Post subject:

I agree that the assisting criminal thing is bullshit.

Seriously, that is a massive fucking net. If there is a Justice and a criminal on. No matter who attacks a Justice, they can get wanted for assisting a criminal under the current phrasing of the laws. That's whack man.

Oh shit. I think this is to prevent the one dude who gets wanted from initiating a UGOD. It all makes sense now. But I still vote against it.

1 0 0
Andrael

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:12 am    Post subject:

First off, to get contracted now, someone has to put it on you, or you kill an Earl or Countess... which there are so few of these days. If you're oathed, and you attack, not kill, just attack, a member of Valour or a Knight with a different hometown, you get Anathema. You can also become an Anathema by constantly killing Valourian players. you go up on the roll sheet till you hit that status. As far as I know of that's how it was explained to me by another player.

Now, Justice are to protect their towns. The only Justice that should show any aggression out of the towns are Evil aligned one, or others with rather good RP purpose, as I inferred from the help files. I don't mind the Evil Justice's going around and fighting, but if they are silent pk'ing that doesn't seem right. Rheloth went around, fighting people, but he always, ALWAYS warned you, or asked for a duel. To be completely honest, since I've been playing, Rheloth was the one Justice I liked the most.

0 0 0
Faelon
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:28 am    Post subject:

Dig your signature Erg.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:32 am    Post subject:

This thread is proof that beia is a window licking, shoulder biting, crayon eating retard. And this train is going straight to hell and I am taking you all down with me

3 0 1
Faelon
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:40 am    Post subject:

HEEEERRRPPP-AAA-DEEEEERRRRRPPPP

0 0 0
Kato

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:51 am    Post subject:

[/img]

1 0 0
curisq

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:05 pm    Post subject:

lint licking, shoulder shucking, crayon chewing retard

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: