Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 13 hours.

Characters on life support

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should someone get butt hurt about being killed while script training?
Yes! How dare you kill someone playing a pk intensive game! Shame on you! Shame on your family!
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
No. Script training will get you killed eventually, deal with it.
90%
 90%  [ 20 ]
Total Votes : 22

Marest

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:41 pm    Post subject: Characters on life support

So - I found someone training, who I had spoken to about Oathing and I crusaded against him. Walked in, started striking and when he 'yielded' which is the end of the 'crusade', I let him die without killing him, because he was obviously training on auto pilot. I took nothing from his corpse and because he died from the 'yield stun', I didn't get the kill from it either.

Here's the question - (And no, I don't count people who drop link on accident, due to shitty connection. That's super lame, but it is what it is everyone has their own feeling on that)

0 0 0
Kornhole

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:57 am    Post subject:

I am under the impression that script training is OK as long as you are not AFK. The issue with it is when you go AFK, it is strongly discouraged. On an aside, I personally think that it would be in poor for to have thirst/hunger triggers, unless complete newbie, and horrible typist, and your character's life depended on it, otherwise you walk the line of looking as though you intend to go AFK. OMG this isn't the drunk thread?!?!

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:12 am    Post subject:

I think AFKing is only against the rules because it breaks immersion and RP to see a character on triggers who won't respond if you try to interact with him. The triggers themselves are no problem, the afking is the problem.

0 0 0
Ceridwel
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:19 am    Post subject:

Yep. Rules are trigger all you want, but you better be able to respond to an Imm's tells.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:16 am    Post subject:

i would actually rather kill somebody who was afk training and I think your response is weird

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:30 am    Post subject:

oh I have no problem if they're AFK in my PK range, that's awesome. It's a little oogly if they're afk and someone out of pk sees them. I think reporting that is fine and having it be a minor rule breach is fine too.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: