Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 10 hours.

Necromancer Play Time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ozaru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:16 pm    Post subject: Necromancer Play Time

Yesterday I spent 1.5 hours building up an army for my necro where I only failed once to raise 3 miscreant battle trolls. Two zombies were strength damned and of course no one to fight. With a smaller pbase I would to make the suggestion to cut necromancer wait times to raising zombies and skeletons in half. I generally don't have 4 hours to sit around waiting for someone to log in which is why I rarely play my necro.

0 0 0
ottif

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:51 am    Post subject:

then make an illusionst?

more time = stronger zombies = less skill needed to pk
less time = weaker zombies = more skill needed to pk

you don't have to spend 1.5 hours getting the best army, you'll just need to work harder to secure those kills

0 0 0
Xenyar
Emissary

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:17 am    Post subject:

45 min from logging on you can have 3 thief guardians fairly easily. Of course that is if all goes well.
Within 15 minutes you can have 2 rank 45 skeleton(default level skeleton for all corpses below that level at rank 50), a flesh and stone golem, and a strength damned thief zombie. spend the few extra minutes on mudfall shopkeepers for level 54 skeletons... and in 20-25 minutes of logging in you have the 2 golems, 2 level 54 skeletons and a strength damned thief guardian. That's pretty solid actually. Where the skeletons lack in damage output, compared to the thief guardian, they make up for it a bit due to them being level 54... Your pets with several ranks on your opponent is a notable factor.
Point is.....no need for shortened cool down for raising zombies. You can be a pk force with a short period of time. That's just once suggestion I gave as an example above.. there's several other ways to go about being pk-ready on a necro with a small time frame.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: