Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 7 hours.

Strythmas changes.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 3:42 pm    Post subject:

You don't have to do anything to get them. They're just there. They're free skills, given to help promote playing some interesting but underused race/class combinations. Afterall, the elven ranger is an absoloute staple in the fantasy genre, but up until this change, they sucked and nobody played them. Not anymore.

0 0 0
Burzuk
Implementor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject:

Poll for feedback on balance changes.

0 0 0
Hrash

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject:

I can honestly say that I'm very proud of the changes that you guys made. I switched over to FL about a year ago because I was getting bored at doing the same old thing (and no, I'm not going to play a bard).

Recently, I decided that having the anxiety of paying attention to a game all the time is a waste of my time. So once again, I'm trying to quit mudding all together and better spend my time.

However, after witnessing the changes, the old temptation to mud has rekindled. Hopefully, I won't succumb.

The fact remains that these changes provoked an addicted response. For that and the hard work put into these changes, I'd like to congradulate the staff.

0 0 0
Baer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject:

:tempt tempt tempt:

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject:

Sorry, I did not intend for that to come across so strongly... My bad. but in so far as counterbalance, I have both a claymore and fiery dagger for my bard, and have not notice ANY difference between the two or counterbalance even working... I have practiced it, so what else could it be?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:46 am    Post subject:

wear crossbow

'<840/840hp 593/593m 394/394mv 51939xp 5672gold 12am field> A Runed Crossbow is too heavy for you to wield.
You wield a Runed Crossbow.

that looks weird ya think? I try to wear it, and it says it's too heavy and it says I wield it, but I don't really. Bug I would think.

Also, I tried to request from a certain mob with a cursed bow, he wouldn't let me have it because it was cursed. I gained it through other methods though I believe it was nodisarm and nodrop(until uncursed).

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Updates All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: