Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 4 hours.

possibly getting warlord medals for winning warlord duels?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

warlord medals on winning duel?
yes
81%
 81%  [ 9 ]
no
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Bladefury

BANNED

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:36 pm    Post subject: possibly getting warlord medals for winning warlord duels?

It's annoying at 50 to go through and kill two rounds of medics and then only get 50 maybe warlord medals because your rank 50.. i think possibly winning a duel should grant the warlord some warlord medals towards smokeables.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Ergorion

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject:

And the medals received could be tied to the record of the warlord you beat.

1 0 0
Bladefury

BANNED

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject:

agreed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
tayyah

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject:

capturing cabal items gives medals for you doesn't it?

0 0 0
Andrael

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:23 pm    Post subject:

Warlords aren't aggressive unless someone is Deathmarked or someone stole their cabal item. I believe so at least.

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:57 pm    Post subject:

not true, Aandrael. That depends entirely on the individual warlord

0 0 0
Lorne
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:19 am    Post subject:

^What Nyct says. No where in the Warlord conduct does it say you cannot be a death mongering fire giant warrior slaying everything in your path.

They can very well go and invade whoever they want.

0 0 0
Merlandox

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:37 am    Post subject:

Well, we can also say the lack of medals for non war mongering warlords limits the rp envelop of warlords. If i am not war mongering i cant get medals. So all warlords needs to be war mongering crazy pk ass who goes around slaying everyone in sight. Is that the intent?

0 0 0
Kornhole

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:18 am    Post subject:

On the poll, I voted yes, sounds neat. On the original post, I recommend trying to gain medals through use of eat me cake, and drink me potions. Even at 50, take one of those, and your range of things to kill for medals increases.

0 0 0
Lorne
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:42 am    Post subject:

I'm totally for Warlords getting medals for duels. Infact, I thought Warlords got medals for winning duels but I guess not.

And no of course you don't need to be a crazy ass pk warlord. Sure would be nice to see one of those, it's a rare sight. Too many hand holding duels, need some blood on the walls. Although to be fair there was some issues with a couple of key cabal powers for awhile but that has been fixed.

1 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:11 am    Post subject:

I think you get them on fatality. Some trickle on duel seems ok but would like to see loads more from fatality. That could also include if you died because your plain non-warlord opponent killed you so there's glory to be found in death anyways.

0 0 0
Lorne
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject:

^on fatalities, even better.

0 0 0
Bladefury

BANNED

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:00 pm    Post subject:

i can third what dav said but not every warlord is going to have a chance to fatality someone not like a neutral neutral Gnome can just HHGOD all over your ass then fatality just to get warlord medals because if thats the case then why even duel to the stun

0 0 0
Lorne
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject:

It's all part of your individual RP. Instead of being a cookie cutter, perhaps think a little bit about what you want in you character. Instead of the same old "Greetings, do you care for a friendly duel?" Just take like 10-15 minutes to think about your character's background and rp.

It's really not hard, it'll be more fun for you as you develop a certain persona and it isn't the same old boring shit all the time.

If you can find a valid RP, you can pretty much do whatever the hell you want. A neutral neutral gnome with foster fire giant parents who took pity on him while pillaging his old gnome home. He grew up with their battle influence and decided to follow Resatimm, the god of ice and death. After years of training and struggling with bloodlust, now decides to fight only to the death and take souls under his faith.

Took 1 minute.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: