Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 2 hours.

Professions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arunore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:53 pm    Post subject: Professions

I like how everyone is able to do alchemy but the druids are more knowlegable of it via forage and herblore skills, so essentially they are the true Alchemists of the classes. It would be cool to see that method expanded upon by other classes for various professions.

You could replicate the idea by adding couple of skills to complement the more knowlegable classes, like forage and herblore have done with druids.

So it looks like 1 passive and 1 action skill, but I imagine this was a conversation during the building of druids, so I won't go into detail with examples. But I really like that rather than having it exclusive to one class, its just the more skilled classes can come across the ingredients much easier and have a little more utlity with them.

0 0 0
Arunore

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:59 pm    Post subject:

The idea involving the cakes I mentioned had to deal with Mages having to have ingredients to conjure them with in some way.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: