Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 17 hours, 34 mins.

Searching Logs <WEBSITE QUESTION>

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Necrobotica

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Searching Logs <WEBSITE QUESTION>

Hi,

Is there a trick to searching for logs? I am using Chrome as my browser and when I enter a search keyword it always returns back 0 results. Even if I know I am searching for a keyword in the title of the log, like a name or invoker. There are also 0 returns when I attempt to search for #KEYWORD, etc.

Am I doing something wrong or is the search function just not working at current?

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:37 pm    Post subject:

Hi, for future, could you please posts things like this in the bugs section. I couldnt remember where the post was when I got back to answering this and spend 5 min trying to find it before I gave up and went to bed

I looked and couldnt see anything wrong with the search code at glance, but the only thing that I found working was the hashtags, so I agree something is broken with it. Also , it does specifically say in the placeholder text that you can search for hashtags or keywords. Have you tried search for stuff like "warlord"? I'll have some more time to look later in the week but just wondering if its 100% broken for you as thats not what i found

0 0 0
Necrobotica

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:57 pm    Post subject:

[quote]Hi, for future, could you please posts things like this in the bugs section.[/quote]

Yes, next time I run into a bug I'll post it there. I simply thought there might be a Newbie type thing I was doing incorrectly and causing the search function not to work. Thanks for looking into it though.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject:

No and i do want to be able to tell you right away when ive been able to fix it. thats why im saying post in bugs actually!

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:37 am    Post subject:

search is fixed

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Newbie Q/A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: