Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

exalted status

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ask an Immortal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:05 pm    Post subject: exalted status

so i was trying to make a race or class that needs the exalted status on the account, and even after I link the forum account in character creation it doesn't give me the option. Am I missing something or is that a bug I should file?

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:13 pm    Post subject:

who was your exalted char

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 pm    Post subject:

Thamu

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:19 pm    Post subject:

All set. The Elite reputation isn't applied automatically just by getting a dude in the HoE, it's just added manually (or on request) to anyone who has a dude in HoE or played a super badass character before HoE was a thing. Like if Mordrac or Mozenhauf came back we'd just mark them elite without needing a new dude in HoE. So if there are any other players who have had elite chars in the distant past just ask and we'll see if you qualify.

imms without an HoE can request elite status if they want and if there's any question about whether or not they're actually elite we can just make a public thread to gauge sentiment. Like idk if I'm actually elite myself or not. If there's a question I'd just ask Davairus or Lorne or someone else who's actually elite to make a call. So if there are any other imms who want to be marked elite you can also ask and we'll see if you qualify.

You know you're elite if you have the skull and crossbones badge in the Graveyard or Logboard forums

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:10 am    Post subject:

awesome, thanks

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ask an Immortal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: