Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 11 hours, 59 mins.

Yarbok seems to have lost his portals!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanisse
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:23 pm    Post subject:

Shocked

0 0 0
Mikoos

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:44 pm    Post subject:

Clearly, she has. You know, ya’d think immortals would be able to see the past, present and future. Being immortal and all.

Point is. Stop with the FOIA requests. Soon we’ll just be telling players how much hitroll, damroll and AC they need for every class. How powers for each cabal work in detail. We have to be like the government in these things. Deny, deny, deny. Who killed JFK and MLK? The smoking man from X-files. That’s who.

You play a mud for ten years and someone tells you to “learn to read.” Obviously, we’re not operating on the same level of mutual respect.

0 0 0
Vanisse
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:32 am    Post subject:

i'm pretty sure the "learn to read" was because *someone* mixed up vevier and vanisse... my first post in this thread (Shocked) was after your post. if i wanted to be arbitrarily offended i could also point out you mixed up two imms who have been members of the staff for years. (i'm not offended)

fwiw i don't think it is necessary to broadcast everything. i agree with grayden, broadcasting rules and how certain structures work is important, but for other aspects it is not as fun to parse numbers as enjoy the mystique.

0 0 0
Ceridwel
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:39 am    Post subject:

I agree with Vevnisse. I mean Vanier.

1 0 0
Matrix

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:46 am    Post subject:

one of you is muffins and gnomes and the other one is cookies and gnomes it's kind of easy to see how someone might get confused it's not like there's any roleplay to differentiate

kind of like how nobody knew the difference between myria and lydana either

0 3 0
Ergorion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:11 am    Post subject:

Boo.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:53 am    Post subject:

Davairus wrote:
I'd like to hear what people think about that.

God damn it. I just want ethereal feedback. This was not an invitation to start another a shit slinging contest. This is Ideas and Suggestions, not a kindergarten.

Mikoos, I understand your frustration. However, a blistering response back is further disrespecting the Imms. And that's not OK. Please send me PM's to help bring things to my attention. I will fight the battle for you.

0 0 0
Vevier
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:38 am    Post subject:

While I am still in favor of more information written out for players to reference, that's also a one-way street. You can't take it back omce its out there. It also sounds like fun to explore because it's new (at least comparatively and some changes more than others), will that be the case in a year when all the vets know all the tricks? Maybe we could leave the mystique for a while and let people explore, then do some more thorough documentation once the shine has worn off.

0 0 0
Vanisse
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:22 am    Post subject:

After some thought I really like Dav's idea, but maybe instead of just giving them the details in helpfiles, maybe Mystic could uncover some of those secrets in some way and through them can share it in game. I'd be interested in creating some stuff for them to research.

Sidenote @Matrix: You're right to complain that I don't have any RP as of the last few years (you're right - I have probably not done anything serious but fix issues for awhile due to lack of time, and play off what other people already came up with), but it's not really fair to put Vevier in that box. She is actually very thoughtful with all of her characters. Maybe just need to interact more with her in game. Sorry we make baked goods. My cookies were first tho Wink

1 0 0
Bladefury

BANNED

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 7:46 am    Post subject:

"my cookies were first tho" win
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:01 pm    Post subject:

Twisted Evil I found a couple places where the veil is thin, someone who haunts winter, and my way back from the ethereal.

My advice is not to venture on an empty stomach and map your way because what you see is not as helpful and what you carry inaccessible.

Spoiler alert.

A = 1
R = 2
S = 3

L = 4
I = 5
F = 6
E = 7

1 h5nt - 3712ch fo2 th7 4uck573t 21bb5t'3 foot 1mong th7 woodl1nd c273tu73.

1 1
boo,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: