Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 15 hours.

Eastern Thera updates

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 1:33 am    Post subject: Eastern Thera updates

This has been a long time coming, unfortunately with so much to do I haven't had time to get going on it as soon as I would have liked, sorry about that!

Darkhaven

The Darkhaven updates are as follows:

* THREE new quests ..I will call them "Vinnie assassination missions". This almost completes the quest system, I do have one more planned, but it isn't for either west or east Thera anyway, if that helps.

* contracting items - if an item is contracted, it shows a (contract) when its looked at on a person by eligible parties. this makes it a lot easier to find the things, without having to list the shop all the time

* Vinnie contract tasks - a rather crude version of present tasks, simple find & deliver the item to Vinnie to complete the task. It disregards alignments, but ignores anti evil stuff.

* crystal ball - this is an item in the Dead Legionairre, which shows you pseudo-random rooms from about the realms (by that I mean, they're picked from a handwritten list, but random within that list). this is a good reason to go to Darkhaven. The list will be extended some more when Resatimm gets around to it.

Things you'll find in the crystal ball:
- new treasure rooms (we're still working on this)
- common gathering spots
- a bunch of worthless crap
- easter eggs

WARNING!: The quests are what you can expect from an evil area. Don't expect to be able do them if you're level 10, this isn't newbie stuff.

I'll edit the thread as other more significant things change, felt it would be a good time to post now because there's considerable new content for you to check out.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Updates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: