Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 11 hours.

Playerkilling Statistics for Sep 2013
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:20 am    Post subject: Playerkilling Statistics for Sep 2013

[KNIGHT]

Euriah: kills 10, deaths 0
Veridon: kills 2, deaths 5
Samerton: kills 2, deaths 2
Azaina: kills 1, deaths 0
Xarvax: kills 1, deaths 1
Rondak: kills 1, deaths 5
TOTAL: kills 17, deaths 13 (efficiency 56%)

[LEGION]

Ravinah: kills 10, deaths 7
Darzavius: kills 8, deaths 13
Mkatos: kills 2, deaths 0
Faemhel: kills 2, deaths 3
Lucidique: kills 1, deaths 1
Kesstirax: kills 0, deaths 7
TOTAL: kills 23, deaths 31 (efficiency 42%)

[JUSTICE]

Rheloth: kills 11, deaths 3
Zilvintra: kills 7, deaths 0
Fynth: kills 5, deaths 0
Eloret: kills 0, deaths 3
Vlona: kills 0, deaths 5
TOTAL: kills 23, deaths 11 (efficiency 67%)

[KEEPER]

Kushtok: kills 5, deaths 2
Thodun: kills 3, deaths 1
Crisbin: kills 1, deaths 1
Wreitha: kills 0, deaths 6
TOTAL: kills 9, deaths 10 (efficiency 47%)

[UNCABALLED] (level 50 kills only)

Paucorn: kills 4, deaths 3
Xasvack: kills 3, deaths 0
Trizz: kills 3, deaths 9
Keegan: kills 3, deaths 11
Determiz: kills 3, deaths 14
Ruch: kills 2, deaths 0
Cavos: kills 2, deaths 2
Veruliane: kills 2, deaths 5
Gnefelum: kills 1, deaths 2
Rhencal: kills 1, deaths 0

[WORST MATCHUPS]

Darzavius vs Keegan 3- 0
Ravinah vs Determiz 3- 0
Euriah vs Minahga 2- 0
Zilvintra vs Wreitha 2- 0
Euriah vs Darzavius 2- 0

[MOST LETHAL] (level 50 kills only)

Rheloth: kills 11, deaths 3
Ravinah: kills 10, deaths 7
Euriah: kills 9, deaths 0
Darzavius: kills 7, deaths 13
Zilvintra: kills 7, deaths 0

[MOST ABUSED]

Determiz: kills 3, deaths 14
Darzavius: kills 8, deaths 13
Keegan: kills 3, deaths 11
Minahga: kills 0, deaths 10
Trizz: kills 4, deaths 9

75 pkers have scored a bodycount of 183.

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject:

I wonder about something. Did pk stats get messed up when we lost ar and had to switch servers? I know for a fact that all three of the characters I have on the pk stats have more kills then are listed and none of them are penalized because they are all different people.

0 0 0
Mikoos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject:

I'm not on the list o.O I think I'm 1/1 for the month *shrugs*

0 0 0
Ozaru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject:

why are you crying about pk stats, you know who you killed no one cares who your character is until it is in the graveyard and then you get your props. If your character is Mkatos everyone knows you are a bad ass if your character is some Knight who gets killed all the time then so be it. Every post you have is I killed this guy I killed that guy give it a rest please.

0 0 0
Mikoos

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject:

I don't know who you're referring too, but ya gotta care about your characters amigo, having a monthly record like this is nice. it sort of tells the timeline of your character. It also gives very rough data on some race/class/cabal combos, but that is very player dependent. something like this is designed for people to look back onto their characters, rarely do people care about other people's characters, except for some notable ones.

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:56 pm    Post subject:

The list is accurate. I took the pkstats file from wolfpaw (post-shutdown) and merged it with the one on the new server. I had to go through and delete all of the kills during the brawl. What you see is correct. As far as I know, you can still be penalized for multikill even if you weren't the person who just killed them.

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject:

Hrm, how does that work? I thought multikill penalties only applied to same player interactions. I have noticed over time that it seems to hurt my pk record with things like some thief zerging on my characters over and over even though he initiates. Comments?

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:10 pm    Post subject:

A bunch of people not carrying around gyvels does not make a shaman badass. It makes you all dumb and lazy.

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:13 pm    Post subject:

no shade

0 0 0
Xenyar
Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject:

Here's the problem with shamans in my opinion...
There is only two classes in the game that have offensive spells for all four spell types..mental, afflictive, mals, and unique. Shamans, and vampires. One class you apply for, and is something not everybody can get easily. The other is shamans, where everybody can create one. The difference is, shamans cant be bashed, tripped, dirted, disarmed, charged, etc, they can flee and spam cure crit,..and any weapon/combat advantage the oppoent has, is nullified by weapon ward. Don't get me wrong, vamps have their nice special skill/spells, and are power houses, and I'm not saying they aren't more powerful than shamans.
In order to fight a shaman properly, you should have mal and mental saves at 'very high'. Only way to do that, is remove most of your hit/dam equipment and wear saves. Using too many deflective saves equipment will just lower your con way too much to be worth it. So you have to wear gambled psi or disease scared items. So now you're doing mauls to a shaman that is disemboweling you. You are stuck to flee/murder for the most part, while the shaman can bank on the largest variety of offensive spells that any class has.
Hey, just my thoughts...
On another note, Mkatos hasn't killed any of my chars, so don't think the reason I'm typing this is because I'm butt hurt.

0 0 0
Ozaru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:28 pm    Post subject:

Most players are lazy when it comes to pk, they won't have the right eq or potions and just expect to win or lose the fight in a few rounds. Shamans eat people up like that, players like mkatos thrive on those folks and then do not put their money where their mouth is. I was on Mkatos sat in town right next rheloth you think he went after him to prove legion dominance hell no. Their is nothing wrong with shamans it is a safe pick a class to learn to pk with and survive. I don't think anyone here is impressed by the character, you do that with an illusionist or something more challenging you get more respect.

0 0 0
Rothak

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:46 am    Post subject:

Ozaru, I don't know when you saw that, but it could have been after Mkatos had already killed me and thus did not need to attack again to prove legion dominance. Also, he's taken down some big players, ones who do have the right eq/potions and still lost. In all honesty I'm impressed, the player behind Mkatos knows shamans weaknesses and strengths and uses them to his advantage. If you had that experience would you do anything else?

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:00 am    Post subject:

I'd be impressed if it weren't a shaman.

0 0 0
Mkatos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject:

Xenyar wrote:
There is only two classes in the game that have offensive spells for all four spell types..mental, afflictive, mals, and unique. Shamans, and vampires.

No? Illusionists: Most spells mental, feeblemind/slow/shrink maledictive, colour spray/prismatic spray afflictive, dreamstruck unique. Necromancers: Most spells mal, spellwither mental, rend unique and powerful enough that they don't really need afflictive. Healers: Most afflictive, curse maledictive. Invokers: really the only ones who get screwed here, but have such strong afflictives (which already are less dependent on SVS) that it ends up being sort of okay.

Every class has pros and cons. Except rangers, which are just unreasonably strong

0 0 0
Mkatos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:04 am    Post subject:

Xenyar wrote:
There is only two classes in the game that have offensive spells for all four spell types..mental, afflictive, mals, and unique. Shamans, and vampires.

No? Illusionists: Most spells mental, feeblemind/slow/shrink maledictive, colour spray/prismatic spray afflictive, dreamstruck unique. Necromancers: Most spells mal, spellwither mental, rend unique and powerful enough that they don't really need afflictive. Healers: Most afflictive, curse maledictive. Invokers: really the only ones who get screwed here, but have such strong afflictives (which already are less dependent on SVS) that it ends up being sort of okay.

Every class has pros and cons. Except rangers, which are just unreasonably strong

0 0 0
Eloret
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject:

Mkatos wrote:
Xenyar wrote:

If you go hp and break acid blast is afflictive on necros if I am recalling correctly.

The struggle people have with shamans is mainly not being able to land that final hit. As Xenyar mentioned in his post once you have put on all your save gear, you are not dealing enough damage to finish off a shaman. People need to find a way to take a shaman and kill them quickly, not saying that is an easy task but this has been a discussion as long as I can remember about HUMAN shamans. All the others have vulns you can abuse to kill them quickly.

0 0 0
Xenyar
Emissary

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:40 pm    Post subject:

Spellwhither...relatively new addition
Dreamstruck... well forgot about ole dreamstruck being unique.

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject:

pretty sure that comparing any other class's save_spell spectrum to shaman is pretty uneven. Hysteria/insomnia as a SIDE focus save (mental) is a pretty damn big deal. Ever fumbled 9 potions in a row? ever failed to flee 5 times in a row? and then there is insomnia...? not even a comparison. Let's be honest.

You could use the argument that "shamans haven't really gotten any big changes over the years that other classes haven't got, i.e. ward" or you could say, "while other classes have been getting buffed but more commonly gimped, Shamans haven't really taken any changes except for one SUPER buff. i.e. Ward." Semantics anyone?

0 0 0
Xenyar
Emissary

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject:

Ok, so we're just hitting the offensive capabilities of a shaman. They also have a great deal of defensive abilities, cure ser/crit/blnd/curse,sanc/prot shield/etc..
Simply put, they have largest variety of defensive and offensive capabilities. Human makes them that much more difficult to fight since there is no vuln.
Then again, make an illusionist with a shit load of hitroll and break ring, and kill shamans.

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject:

cast summon "illusionist name"

win

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> PK stats All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: