Ye Olde Abandoned Realms Logs

Kiuril is dead!! But common sense prevails in the end.

posted on 2017-04-07 21:47:56
*** Managed to find Kiuril, thanks to monks detecting hidden presences ***


<782hp 774m 415mv 28140tnl 12857gp .> east
A Dusty Road
An old road created long ago runs through the small agricultural village
of Gwidry. The road is paved with small pebbles, weathered by rain and
beaten flat by the traffic of feet over it. As you move outward toward the
edges of the street, grasses and weeds start to overtake it. The grass is
short and colored green and brown.

[Exits: east west]
A little kid stands here, looking nervous.
You sense a hidden presence in this room.
A little kid says 'Hey, Firithien, my cat's having kittens, do you want one?'

<782hp 774m 413mv 28140tnl 12857gp .> reso
You unleash your chii to produce a wave of sound.
Your gong MANGLES someone!
Your gong scratches a little kid.

<782hp 774m 413mv 28140tnl 12857gp ?>
You parry a little kid's attack with your first hand.
Someone fades into existence.
Someone steps out of the shadows.
You manage to dodge Kiuril's sting with a lot of effort.
You dodge Kiuril's hunger.
You dodge Kiuril's hunger.
Your tiger uppercut DISEMBOWELS Kiuril!
Your back fist DISMEMBERS Kiuril!
Kiuril dodges your jump kick.
Kiuril has quite a few wounds.

<782hp 774m 413mv 28140tnl 12857gp %>
grapple

You parry a little kid's attack with your first hand.
Kiuril's sting MUTILATES you!
Your palm strike devastates Kiuril!
Kiuril dodges your back fist.
Your jump kick MANGLES Kiuril!
Kiuril has quite a few wounds.

<743hp 774m 413mv 28140tnl 12857gp %>
You maneuver to grapple Kiuril, and throw her to the ground!
Your grapple MASSACRES Kiuril!
Kiuril has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<743hp 774m 413mv 28140tnl 12857gp %>


You parry a little kid's attack with your second hand.
You stumble and barely manage to dodge Kiuril's sting.
Kiuril's sting maims you!
Kiuril dodges your back fist.
Your jab maims Kiuril!
Kiuril dances around your whirlwind kick, easily dodging it.
Kiuril has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<707hp 774m 413mv 28140tnl 12857gp %>

Kiuril rises back to her feet.
Kiuril has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<707hp 774m 413mv 28140tnl 12857gp %>
grapple

You parry a little kid's attack with your first hand.
Kiuril's sting DISEMBOWELS you!
You evade Kiuril's attack and exploit the brief opening.
Your leopard paw to the kidney mauls Kiuril.
Kiuril dodges your elbow slash.
Your tiger uppercut DISEMBOWELS Kiuril!
Kiuril dodges your roundhouse kick.
Kiuril has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<656hp 774m 413mv 28140tnl 12857gp %>
Kiuril manages to evade your grapple.
Your grapple misses Kiuril.
Kiuril has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<656hp 774m 413mv 28140tnl 12857gp %>


You parry a little kid's attack with your second hand.
Kiuril's sting DISEMBOWELS you!
Kiuril's sting maims you!
Your dragon punch MANGLES Kiuril!
Kiuril parries your tiger uppercut with a hasty swing from her off-hand weapon.
Your spin kick DISEMBOWELS Kiuril!
Kiuril looks pretty hurt.

<577hp 774m 464mv 28140tnl 12857gp %>

Kiuril looks less wobbly on her feet.
Kiuril looks pretty hurt.

<577hp 774m 464mv 28140tnl 12857gp %>

You parry a little kid's attack with your second hand.
You evade Kiuril's attack and exploit the brief opening.
Your leopard paw to the kidney wounds Kiuril.
Kiuril's hunger MASSACRES you!
Your back fist DISEMBOWELS Kiuril!
Kiuril stumbles and barely dodges your palm strike.
Your lightning kick misses Kiuril.
Kiuril is in awful condition.

<511hp 774m 464mv 28140tnl 12857gp %>
grapple Kiuril
You maneuver to grapple Kiuril, and throw her to the ground!
Your grapple MASSACRES Kiuril!
Kiuril is in awful condition.

<511hp 774m 464mv 28140tnl 12857gp %>
l i corpse

You parry a little kid's attack with your first hand.
You evade Kiuril's attack and exploit the brief opening.
Your leopard paw to the kidney wounds Kiuril.
Kiuril's sting DISEMBOWELS you!
Your back fist DISMEMBERS Kiuril!
Kiuril awkwardly parries your dragon punch with a loud clang.
Kiuril is DEAD!!
Kiuril's head is shattered, and her brains splash all over you.
A little kid's lower lip quivers.
A little kid says 'B-b-but that means they won't have anywhere to go...'
The link with your cabal power has been severed!
A little kid is in excellent condition.

<466hp 774m 464mv 28140tnl 12857gp @>
A little kid bursts into tears.
A little kid is in excellent condition.


**** Clearly AFK!!! Must be her unlucky day today... haha must suck dying like that!! ****
**** Also, it was funny how the kid got upset about her death because now Kiuril can't take her kittens - kid priorities!! ****

**** Run off to get the legion item back ****

<758hp 723m 458mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> The Castle Gates
Here, the looming gate of the castle reaches dozens of feet above
you, and is wide enough to let ten or more people walk in side by
side. The actual gate itself is made of mithril, and weighs enough
to crush anyone caught under it in a heartbeat. If not for the
banners and flags hanging from the wall above the gate, it would
seem a ominous thing indeed. To the north the main courtyard is
visible.

[Exits: north south]
(White Aura) The Holy Knight of Valour is here protecting the shrine.
Holy Knight yells 'You don't belong here, Firithien!'
You turn Holy Knight's attack against him.
Your tiger uppercut MUTILATES Holy Knight!
You dance around Holy Knight's arrow and easily dodge it.
You parry Holy Knight's attack with your first hand.
Holy Knight has a few scratches.

<758hp 698m 457mv 28140tnl 20000gp @> No way! You are still fighting!
Holy Knight has a few scratches.

<758hp 698m 457mv 28140tnl 20000gp @> dirt
Holy Knight is blinded by the dirt in his eyes!
Your kicked dirt scratches Holy Knight.
Holy Knight has a few scratches.

<758hp 698m 457mv 28140tnl 20000gp @>
You dance around Holy Knight's arrow and easily dodge it.
You parry Holy Knight's attack with your second hand.
You dance around Holy Knight's arrow and easily dodge it.
Your half fist punch injures Holy Knight.
You perform the form, leopard stalks over thin ice!
Your dragon punch DISEMBOWELS Holy Knight!
Your whirlwind kick MUTILATES Holy Knight!
Holy Knight has a few scratches.

<758hp 698m 457mv 28140tnl 20000gp @>
wh

You parry Holy Knight's attack with your second hand.
Your half fist punch injures Holy Knight.
Your palm strike injures Holy Knight.
Your oblique kick maims Holy Knight!
Holy Knight has a few scratches.

<758hp 698m 457mv 28140tnl 20000gp @> wher
[ Jotun ] Iel the Scum
[50 H-Elf Mon] <PK> [LEGION] (Minion) (WANTED:*) (OUTCAST) Firithien the Grand Mistress of Seasons
[ Human ] Daerdre Chernwyth the Student of Form
[60 Fire IMP] [JUSTICE] Lord Davairus the Implementor of Blood
Players found: 4
[KEEPER] The Balance prevails within the four kingdoms.
There are 4 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.
Holy Knight has a few scratches.

<758hp 698m 457mv 28140tnl 20000gp @> Players near you in The Holy Altar:
<PK> Firithien The Castle Gates
Holy Knight has a few scratches.

<758hp 698m 457mv 28140tnl 20000gp @>
Holy Knight narrows his eyes.
You feel unclean.
You parry Holy Knight's attack with your first hand.
You parry Holy Knight's attack with your second hand.
Your palm strike wounds Holy Knight.
You perform the form, leopard stalks over thin ice!
Your dragon punch DISMEMBERS Holy Knight!
Your jump kick misses Holy Knight.
Holy Knight has a few scratches.

<758hp 698m 457mv 28140tnl 20000gp @> kick

You are no longer resistant to thirst and hunger.
Holy Knight has a few scratches.

<758hp 698m 464mv 28140tnl 20000gp @> You kick with the ferocity of the leopard.
Your kick DISEMBOWELS Holy Knight!
Your double kick misses Holy Knight.
Holy Knight has a few scratches.

<758hp 698m 464mv 28140tnl 20000gp @>

You parry Holy Knight's attack with your first hand.
You parry Holy Knight's attack with your second hand.
You parry Holy Knight's attack with your second hand.
Your dragon punch MUTILATES Holy Knight!
Your dragon punch DISEMBOWELS Holy Knight!
You perform the form, leopard stalks over thin ice!
Your low crescent kick MUTILATES Holy Knight!
Holy Knight has a few scratches.


**** And so on... ****


<574hp 668m 464mv 28140tnl 20000gp @> You kick with the ferocity of the leopard.
Your kick DISEMBOWELS Holy Knight!
Holy Knight is DEAD!!
Holy Knight's severed head plops on the ground.
The link with your cabal power has been severed!
You get 176 gold coins from the corpse of Holy Knight.
You can't hold that much gold and drop it.
The Overlord gives you 35 gold coins for your sacrifice.
You can't hold that much gold and drop it.

<574hp 668m 464mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> l

You feel better.

<607hp 668m 464mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> The Castle Gates
Here, the looming gate of the castle reaches dozens of feet above
you, and is wide enough to let ten or more people walk in side by
side. The actual gate itself is made of mithril, and weighs enough
to crush anyone caught under it in a heartbeat. If not for the
banners and flags hanging from the wall above the gate, it would
seem a ominous thing indeed. To the north the main courtyard is
visible.

[Exits: north south]
A pile of gold coins.
A blood filled crystal skull lies here.
The severed head of Holy Knight is lying here.

<607hp 668m 464mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
You feel a lot better!

<660hp 668m 464mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> get skull
You get a crystal skull filled with dark red blood.
You have picked up a cabal holy item... beware!


**** OMG run!! Yellow PK flag isn't good ****
**** Managed to make it all the way to Timaran ****


<722hp 619m 376mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
south

south
Western Main Street
This is the western part of Main Street, which runs between the east
and west gates through the centre of the city. The way is brightly lit by
torches that dance and flare as the wind blows. Just to your east is the
busy city centre, and many people pass you on their way to it. To the
north is a stone wall, solid and impenetrable. South lies a small building
with many wooden boats standing outside it, and the sign of a shipwright
hanging above the door. You can continue down the street to the west.

[Exits: east west]
A member of the Timaran city night watch keeps an eye out.
You sense a hidden presence in this room.

<722hp 619m 374mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
Someone utters the words, 'gzabrauio gpjfutunso'.
You yell 'Help! someone is attacking me!'
Someone throws a handful of shurikens.
You yell 'Help! someone is attacking me!'
Kiuril fades into existence.
Kiuril's searing star DISMEMBERS you!
Kiuril's searing star DISEMBOWELS you!
Kiuril is in excellent condition.

<618hp 619m 374mv 28140tnl 20000gp %>
No way! You are still fighting!
Kiuril is in excellent condition.

<618hp 619m 374mv 28140tnl 20000gp %>
No way! You are still fighting!
Kiuril's sting MUTILATES you!
You stumble and barely manage to dodge Kiuril's hunger.
Kiuril's sting DISMEMBERS you!
Kiuril's acidic venom injures you.
Kiuril's venom sears your flesh!
Kiuril's poison injures you.
You feel very sick.
Kiuril awkwardly parries your jab with a loud clang.
Kiuril stumbles and barely dodges your lightning kick.
Kiuril is in excellent condition.

<492hp 619m 374mv 28140tnl 20000gp %>
No way! You are still fighting!
Kiuril is in excellent condition.

<492hp 619m 374mv 28140tnl 20000gp %>
down
No way! You are still fighting!
Kiuril is in excellent condition.

<492hp 619m 374mv 28140tnl 20000gp %>
No way! You are still fighting!
Kiuril is in excellent condition.

<492hp 619m 374mv 28140tnl 20000gp %>
No way! You are still fighting!
Kiuril is in excellent condition.

<492hp 619m 374mv 28140tnl 20000gp %>
No way! You are still fighting!
Kiuril is in excellent condition.

<492hp 619m 374mv 28140tnl 20000gp %>
No way! You are still fighting!
Kiuril is in excellent condition.

<492hp 619m 374mv 28140tnl 20000gp %>
fl
fl
fl
No way! You are still fighting!
Kiuril is in excellent condition.

<492hp 619m 374mv 28140tnl 20000gp %>
No way! You are still fighting!
Kiuril is in excellent condition.

<492hp 619m 374mv 28140tnl 20000gp %>
You flee from combat!
Western Main Street
You are travelling along the Main Street. The way is lit by torches now
that night covers the city. Many people walk past, going about their
business quietly alone or in groups. A short distance to the east the busy
city centre is visible, and to your north stands a large building with
marble pillars outside. The ornate sign above the door indicates that this
is the city bank. You can continue down the street east and west.

[Exits: north east west]
A member of the Timaran city night watch keeps an eye out.

<492hp 619m 372mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> You aren't fighting anyone.

<492hp 619m 372mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> You aren't fighting anyone.

<492hp 619m 372mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
east
east
Western Main Street
This is the western part of Main Street, which runs between the east
and west gates through the centre of the city. The way is brightly lit by
torches that dance and flare as the wind blows. Just to your east is the
busy city centre, and many people pass you on their way to it. To the
north is a stone wall, solid and impenetrable. South lies a small building
with many wooden boats standing outside it, and the sign of a shipwright
hanging above the door. You can continue down the street to the west.

[Exits: east west]
A member of the Timaran city night watch keeps an eye out.
(Translucent) Kiuril the Shadow Mistress of the Lau Kuan is here.
Kiuril leaves west.

<492hp 619m 370mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
City Centre of Timaran
You have entered the busy centre of Timaran. Although night darkens the
sky, many torches cast a flickering light around the square. Strange
shadows dance along the ground and against walls. Even at this late hour
the square is a bustle of activity with travellers arriving from the
various gates and local people generally chatting and enjoying themselves
after a hard days work. A large marble fountain dominates the centre of the
square, beautifully carved and spraying arching streams of water into the
night sky. The benches around it hold people discussing the day, or
travellers resting their weary feet for a moment. The torches burn brightly
in various holders dotted around the square, providing ample light to see
by. To the south you see what looks like a temple. Exits lead in all
directions to other parts of the city.

[Exits: north east south west]
A bell sits here, waiting to be rung.
A number of wooden benches are arranged around the fountain.
A beautiful marble fountain stands in the centre of the square.
The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
Mrsa the Lady of dubious virtue walks around in her black stockings.
A member of the Timaran city night watch keeps an eye out.
The Town Crier stands here, yelling the daily news.

<492hp 619m 368mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Eastern Main Street
This is the eastern part of the Main Street of the city, which runs
between the east and west gates straight through the city centre. The
street is thronged with people, walking along in groups or alone towards
the centre or other areas. There is the wall of a large ornate building, a
temple from the looks of things, to the south of you, and to the north is
the wall of a small building. A window looks in on some sort of weapon
shop. A number of torches line the way, lighting the street so that
business may continue into the night. The road continues eastwards towards
the Eastern Square, while just to the west is the City Centre.

[Exits: east west]

<492hp 619m 366mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Eastern Main Street
Travelling along the eastern part of Main street, you see to the north a
strange, grassy knoll extending downhill towards a large, formidable looking
fortress. Torches line the way, ready to be lit when darkness befalls the
city. You can continue eastwards down the road, and head towards the city
centre to the west.

[Exits: east west]

<492hp 619m 364mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
east
Eastern Main Street
Here on the main street to your north is the Guild of Necromancers,
while looking north and east, you see the outline of what looks like
another temple, but there seems to be some kind of perpetual gloom hanging
over it. To the south lies the office of the Mayor, a medium sized two-
storey building with guards posted out the front. As with all the streets,
torches are placed here and there to light your way in the dark that
covers the city like a blanket. You can continue down the street to either
the east or west.

[Exits: north east south west]

<492hp 619m 362mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Eastern Main Street
This part of the street is very close to the Eastern Square of the city,
and as such is quite a busy place. North is an empty looking building,
apparently not in use, but to the south is a small store with a
cartographers sign above the entrance. As with the rest of the street
torches stand in holders, keeping the darkness of the night away so people
may continue about their business. The Eastern Square is just to your
east, while the street stretches towards the City Centre west.

[Exits: east south west]

<492hp 619m 360mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
Eastern Square of Timaran
This is the busy Eastern Square of the city. People stream in from the
city centre and the nearby east gate, going about their daily business.
Adventurers abound as this place is often used to arrange travelling
parties for exploring outside the city. Torches in tall ornate holders
stand around, casting a blazing light around the square as life continues
even into the early hours of the morning. Residents come to sit on benches
beside the fountain at the centre of the square and talk, and as always
where there's water there's children, playing on the edges of the fountain
and splashing each other. To the north of see a large building that
appears covered in gloom no matter the time of day, and to the east is the
east gate. Southwards you can see the Guild of Illusionists at the end of
the street. You can also head for the city centre to the west.

[Exits: north east south west]
A number of wooden benches are arranged around the fountain.
A fountain stands here, lovingly carved into a dolphin shape.
A member of the Timaran city night watch keeps an eye out.

<492hp 619m 358mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
east
east
Eastern Main Street
This is a part of the Main Street of Timaran, just east of the east
gate and just west of the Eastern Square. Many torches stand in holders,
casting a bright light for the people that are frequently travelling into
and out of the city. A large building to the south looks like some kind of
guild, and to the north you can see the outline of what looks like a
temple. You can go west to the Eastern Square or east to the east gate.

[Exits: east west]

<492hp 619m 356mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> East Gate of Timaran
This is the east gate of the city. People pass you by, entering the
city or leaving on their journeys. Large torches flare brightly in the
night sky so the guards (and everyone else) can see. A number of guards
stand here keeping an eye on the people who come in and out, making sure
nobody is up to any mischief. The gates stand open, but can be locked in
times of emergency. A sign here reads: "Welcome to the city of Timaran!
We hope you enjoy your stay." You can enter the city proper by going
west, or leave the city eastwards.

[Exits: east west up]
A giant gate guard stands here, checking people who walk by.
A giant gate guard stands here, checking people who walk by.

<492hp 619m 354mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Outside the East Gate of Timaran
An incredibly wide and dull-looking sea of dirty green water expands out
in a massive stretch across the large space to the right of you. It looks
like there is no way that anybody could possibly fly across such a large and
dangerous sea, especially when considering the thunderous waves being lashed
into the air by a dangerous storm. The ground just besides the gate stops
suddenly at a cliff-face, overlooking an enormous and tear-jerking dive into
the freezing cold waters beneath the town of Timaran. A small and boring
path leads off south of here, towards a strange arcane circle that stands
out rather unremarkably as an old landmark. Someone has painstakingly
straightened the sides of this path out with a trowel, cutting a perfect
line. Whoever did this work was wasting a lot of time trying to impress the
apparent importance of this unimportant place.

[Exits: south west]

<492hp 619m 353mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
a crystal skull filled with dark red blood suddenly goes still.Timaran's Nexus Point
A mundane looking circle of runes has been placed on the ground here.
They seem to be stuck fast in their place. Each rune has a single letter
upon it, in elven tongue. Taken together, the letters spell out the lyrics
of a small song, a good luck song for travellers. It certainly doesn't seem
like the sort of place that anybody would have any other reason to come
here. Hairs on your back tingle as you step into the centre of the circle
and it begins charging, ready for the command to invoke its stored spell.

[Exits: north]
A Nexus of Power designed for transportation is here.

<492hp 619m 352mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> look
Timaran's Nexus Point
A mundane looking circle of runes has been placed on the ground here.
They seem to be stuck fast in their place. Each rune has a single letter
upon it, in elven tongue. Taken together, the letters spell out the lyrics
of a small song, a good luck song for travellers. It certainly doesn't seem
like the sort of place that anybody would have any other reason to come
here. Hairs on your back tingle as you step into the centre of the circle
and it begins charging, ready for the command to invoke its stored spell.

[Exits: north]
A Nexus of Power designed for transportation is here.

<492hp 619m 352mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> north
west
a crystal skull filled with dark red blood starts to vibrate with energy.
Outside the East Gate of Timaran
An incredibly wide and dull-looking sea of dirty green water expands out
in a massive stretch across the large space to the right of you. It looks
like there is no way that anybody could possibly fly across such a large and
dangerous sea, especially when considering the thunderous waves being lashed
into the air by a dangerous storm. The ground just besides the gate stops
suddenly at a cliff-face, overlooking an enormous and tear-jerking dive into
the freezing cold waters beneath the town of Timaran. A small and boring
path leads off south of here, towards a strange arcane circle that stands
out rather unremarkably as an old landmark. Someone has painstakingly
straightened the sides of this path out with a trowel, cutting a perfect
line. Whoever did this work was wasting a lot of time trying to impress the
apparent importance of this unimportant place.

[Exits: south west]

<492hp 619m 351mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> west
west
west
East Gate of Timaran
This is the east gate of the city. People pass you by, entering the
city or leaving on their journeys. Large torches flare brightly in the
night sky so the guards (and everyone else) can see. A number of guards
stand here keeping an eye on the people who come in and out, making sure
nobody is up to any mischief. The gates stand open, but can be locked in
times of emergency. A sign here reads: "Welcome to the city of Timaran!
We hope you enjoy your stay." You can enter the city proper by going
west, or leave the city eastwards.

[Exits: east west up]
A giant gate guard stands here, checking people who walk by.
A giant gate guard stands here, checking people who walk by.

<492hp 619m 350mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> west
Eastern Main Street
This is a part of the Main Street of Timaran, just east of the east
gate and just west of the Eastern Square. Many torches stand in holders,
casting a bright light for the people that are frequently travelling into
and out of the city. A large building to the south looks like some kind of
guild, and to the north you can see the outline of what looks like a
temple. You can go west to the Eastern Square or east to the east gate.

[Exits: east west]

<492hp 619m 348mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Eastern Square of Timaran
This is the busy Eastern Square of the city. People stream in from the
city centre and the nearby east gate, going about their daily business.
Adventurers abound as this place is often used to arrange travelling
parties for exploring outside the city. Torches in tall ornate holders
stand around, casting a blazing light around the square as life continues
even into the early hours of the morning. Residents come to sit on benches
beside the fountain at the centre of the square and talk, and as always
where there's water there's children, playing on the edges of the fountain
and splashing each other. To the north of see a large building that
appears covered in gloom no matter the time of day, and to the east is the
east gate. Southwards you can see the Guild of Illusionists at the end of
the street. You can also head for the city centre to the west.

[Exits: north east south west]
A number of wooden benches are arranged around the fountain.
A fountain stands here, lovingly carved into a dolphin shape.
A member of the Timaran city night watch keeps an eye out.

<492hp 619m 346mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Eastern Main Street
This part of the street is very close to the Eastern Square of the city,
and as such is quite a busy place. North is an empty looking building,
apparently not in use, but to the south is a small store with a
cartographers sign above the entrance. As with the rest of the street
torches stand in holders, keeping the darkness of the night away so people
may continue about their business. The Eastern Square is just to your
east, while the street stretches towards the City Centre west.

[Exits: east south west]

<492hp 619m 344mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Eastern Main Street
Here on the main street to your north is the Guild of Necromancers,
while looking north and east, you see the outline of what looks like
another temple, but there seems to be some kind of perpetual gloom hanging
over it. To the south lies the office of the Mayor, a medium sized two-
storey building with guards posted out the front. As with all the streets,
torches are placed here and there to light your way in the dark that
covers the city like a blanket. You can continue down the street to either
the east or west.

[Exits: north east south west]

<492hp 619m 342mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
east
Eastern Main Street
This part of the street is very close to the Eastern Square of the city,
and as such is quite a busy place. North is an empty looking building,
apparently not in use, but to the south is a small store with a
cartographers sign above the entrance. As with the rest of the street
torches stand in holders, keeping the darkness of the night away so people
may continue about their business. The Eastern Square is just to your
east, while the street stretches towards the City Centre west.

[Exits: east south west]

<492hp 619m 340mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
south
Eastern Square of Timaran
This is the busy Eastern Square of the city. People stream in from the
city centre and the nearby east gate, going about their daily business.
Adventurers abound as this place is often used to arrange travelling
parties for exploring outside the city. Torches in tall ornate holders
stand around, casting a blazing light around the square as life continues
even into the early hours of the morning. Residents come to sit on benches
beside the fountain at the centre of the square and talk, and as always
where there's water there's children, playing on the edges of the fountain
and splashing each other. To the north of see a large building that
appears covered in gloom no matter the time of day, and to the east is the
east gate. Southwards you can see the Guild of Illusionists at the end of
the street. You can also head for the city centre to the west.

[Exits: north east south west]
A number of wooden benches are arranged around the fountain.
A fountain stands here, lovingly carved into a dolphin shape.
A member of the Timaran city night watch keeps an eye out.

<492hp 619m 338mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
Obsidian Street
You are walking down Obsidian Street, just south of the Eastern Square.
This street was named so because the posts that hold the torches are made
of obsidian, somewhat unusual but very beautiful to look at since they
have been carved into fanciful shapes. The torches blaze in the night,
illuminating the way well. To the north lies the busy Eastern Square, and
many people are passing you on their way to or from it. To the east is the
entrance to the Guild of Invokers, and the road continues southwards.

[Exits: north east south]

<492hp 619m 336mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Obsidian Street
You are walking down Obsidian Street, and as with the rest of the road
it is lined with obsidian posts bearing torches, all carved into fantastic
shapes and creatures. The torches stand lit, giving off a fitful light in
the darkness. To the north you can see the busy Eastern Square, while to
the south is the Guild of Illusionists. To your east and west are two
buildings which seem empty and disused.

[Exits: north south]

<492hp 619m 334mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> west
west
Obsidian Street
You are standing in Obsidian Street. The posts lining the road are
made of obsidian and carved into fanciful figures, all bearing torches
that light the way, flaring brightly in the night air. You are nearing
the Guild of Illusionists, whose entrance lies south of you. To the west
you notice a small, dark alleyway, while east is another empty building.

[Exits: north south west]

<492hp 619m 332mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> west
west
west
A dark alleyway
This is a dark alley that runs in-between a number of unused buildings.
Smelly and definitely not clean, trash is piled in heaps at a number of
places. No torches have been put here, and the shadows of the buildings
combined with the darkness of light plunge the alley into blackness for
someone without a torch. The alley continues west and east.

[Exits: east west]
A member of the Timaran city night watch keeps an eye out.

<492hp 619m 330mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> west
east
A dark alleyway
This is a dark alley that runs in-between a number of unused buildings.
Smelly and definitely not clean, trash is piled in heaps at a number of
places. No torches have been put here, and the shadows of the buildings
combined with the darkness of light plunge the alley into blackness for
someone without a torch. The alley continues west and east.

[Exits: north east west]
You sense a hidden presence in this room.

<492hp 619m 328mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
south
A dark alleyway
This is a dark alley that runs in-between a number of unused buildings.
Smelly and definitely not clean, trash is piled in heaps at a number of
places. No torches have been put here, and the shadows of the buildings
along with the night sky plunge this alley into pitch blackness unless
someone brings a torch with them. The alley ends to the west, and
continues eastwards. A set of fresh footprints lead through the dust
to an apparently empty building southwards.

[Exits: east south west]

<492hp 619m 326mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
A dark alleyway
This is a dark alley that runs in-between a number of unused buildings.
Smelly and definitely not clean, trash is piled in heaps at a number of
places. No torches have been put here, and the shadows of the buildings
along with the night sky plunge this alley into pitch blackness unless
someone brings a torch with them. The alley ends to the west, and
continues eastwards.

[Exits: east west]
A member of the Timaran city night watch keeps an eye out.

<492hp 619m 324mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
south
Meadow Lane
A large flight of steps can be seen to your west, leading up to a large
building that has the look of a town hall. In an effort to bring some
beauty to the city, a wonderfully landscaped garden lies to the east, with
multitudes of flowers and trees, plants and small animals. You suspect the
Rangers have had a hand in it, since like other gardens around the city
this one appears to have any and everything that will grow in this area in
it. Torches give off plenty of light for people to see while darkness
covers the city. The road continues south and north, but you also spot a
small alley to the east.

[Exits: north east south west]

<492hp 619m 322mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
At the foot of the Town Hall
From here a large flight of steps lead up to the impressive looking
town hall. A few statues line the way before the steps, mostly of the
cities founding members and previous respected mayors and citizens. The
steps themselves are made of shining marble, suprisingly clean and with no
apparent chips or marks. A busy street can be seen to your east, or
obviously you can go up the steps.

[Exits: east up]
A bell sits here, waiting to be rung.

<492hp 619m 320mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Meadow Lane
A large flight of steps can be seen to your west, leading up to a large
building that has the look of a town hall. In an effort to bring some
beauty to the city, a wonderfully landscaped garden lies to the east, with
multitudes of flowers and trees, plants and small animals. You suspect the
Rangers have had a hand in it, since like other gardens around the city
this one appears to have any and everything that will grow in this area in
it. Torches give off plenty of light for people to see while darkness
covers the city. The road continues south and north, but you also spot a
small alley to the east.

[Exits: north east south west]

<492hp 619m 318mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> down
Meadow Lane
Walking along the street you notice the outlines of two large buildings
that have the look of temples, one to the north and one roughly north-west.
A busy shopping district is apparent a short distance to the south-west. To
the east is a small, empty building that appears not to have been in use for
quite a while. To the west lies a small shop with a freshly painted sign of
a shield in front of it, with magical sparks emanating from within. A
number of torches cast a flickering light in the night sky, sending pale
shadows dancing along the street. The road continues north and south.

[Exits: north south]

<492hp 619m 316mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
east
south
Meadow Lane
This is probably the busiest part of Meadow Lane, people hurrying to
and fro from the south gate and to the west, where there appears to be a
sort of shopping district. A large, apparently metal archway rises above
the street in that direction. Torches shine brightly, allowing life to
continue now that night has covered the city like a blanket. You can walk
south towards the gate or head north towards the city centre.

[Exits: north south west]

<492hp 619m 314mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
south
south
Meadow Lane
You are close to the south gate, where travellers are walking and
riding in and out of the city. A large park area stands to the east,
beautifully crafted by whatever skilled gardeners the city has. Entering
it would appear to be accomplished through the small building situated in
that direction. To the west is a smaller garden, but no less exquisitely
designed than the larger park. A few torches stand at the sides of the
road, providing light for people to carry on their business in the
darkness of night. The south gate of the city lies close by, and the road
heads north towards the city centre.

[Exits: north east south west]
Cyril the gardener is here, admiring his hard work.

<492hp 619m 312mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> South Gate of Timaran
You have reached the south gate of the city. As with all the gates, it
is guarded by members of the city guards. Different assortments of people
and races wander in and out of the gates, heading into the city or out
into the world. The gates themselves are large and very heavy, but can be
locked if the need arises. Large torches cast a bright light around the
gate, allowing the guards to keep an eye on everyone. You can leave the
city to the south or head into it northwards.

[Exits: north south up]
A giant gate guard stands here, checking people who walk by.
A giant gate guard stands here, checking people who walk by.

<492hp 619m 310mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
A Wooden Bridge South of Timaran
A small wooden bridge has been constructed here, its light but sturdy
planks carrying it over the River Adelon. At the sides of the bridge a
guardrail has been added for both safety and aesthetic value. You notice
that the planks have begun to balk slightly from age, as if the bridge had
been used to transport something heavy out of the city.

[Exits: north south down]

<492hp 619m 309mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
east
east
Under an Old Bridge
You are on a slightly murky river leading east to west. Above you is an
unstable looking wooden bridge that is balking under its own weight. In the
water you see small minnows swimming by, their colourful scales reflecting
the light entering the water. The river itself is quite chilly and not very
comfortable. A gentle current carries it eastwards.

[Exits: east up]

<492hp 619m 308mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
east
east

<MYSTIC> The Overlord NEWBIE chats: 'Iel has awakened in the Academy of Learning.'
Calm Clear Water
The water is calmer here, stabilized by the luck of being on the fringe
of several different undercurrents. Clear water surrounds you and you can
see fairly deep into the ocean beneath you. There are several individual
fish that have probably ventured a bit further away from the school, lured
by the prospect of food. The waves here do not push you one way or another,
and swells are almost non existent.

[Exits: east west]

<492hp 619m 307mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
Calm Clear Water
The water is calmer here, stabilized by the luck of being on the fringe
of several different undercurrents. Clear water surrounds you and you can
see fairly deep into the ocean beneath you. There are several individual
fish that have probably ventured a bit further away from the school, lured
by the prospect of food. The waves here do not push you one way or another,
and swells are almost non existent.

[Exits: south west]
A hammerhead shark prowls within the water.
A Hammerhead shark pokes you with its fins.

<492hp 619m 306mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
Calm Clear Water
The water is calmer here, stabilized by the luck of being on the fringe
of several different undercurrents. Clear water surrounds you and you can
see fairly deep into the ocean beneath you. There are several individual
fish that have probably ventured a bit further away from the school, lured
by the prospect of food. The waves here do not push you one way or another,
and swells are almost non existent.

[Exits: north east south]

<492hp 619m 305mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
Calm Clear Water
The water is calmer here, stabilized by the luck of being on the fringe
of several different undercurrents. Clear water surrounds you and you can
see fairly deep into the ocean beneath you. There are several individual
fish that have probably ventured a bit further away from the school, lured
by the prospect of food. The waves here do not push you one way or another,
and swells are almost non existent.

[Exits: south west]

<492hp 619m 304mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
east
Calm Clear Water
The water is calmer here, stabilized by the luck of being on the fringe
of several different undercurrents. Clear water surrounds you and you can
see fairly deep into the ocean beneath you. There are several individual
fish that have probably ventured a bit further away from the school, lured
by the prospect of food. The waves here do not push you one way or another,
and swells are almost non existent.

[Exits: north south]

<492hp 619m 303mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> north
east
east
Treading Clear Water
Crystal clear water shimmers and sparkles. Various tropical fish calmly
follow each other around in circles. Light outlines the shapes of water
ripples to give the illusion of waves of light traveling across the ocean's
surface. Every so often a dolphin's laugh sings through the air and is
accompanied by the layful sound of a tail slapping the water.

[Exits: north east south west]
A pile of dust of appearance has gathered here.
A swordfish moves slowly well beneath the depths of the water.
A Swordfish pokes you with its fins.

<492hp 619m 301mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> north
Treading Clear Water
Crystal clear water shimmers and sparkles. Various tropical fish calmly
follow each other around in circles. Light outlines the shapes of water
ripples to give the illusion of waves of light traveling across the ocean's
surface. Every so often a dolphin's laugh sings through the air and is
accompanied by the layful sound of a tail slapping the water.

[Exits: east west]

<492hp 619m 297mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> west
north
Treading Clear Water
Crystal clear water shimmers and sparkles. Various tropical fish calmly
follow each other around in circles. Light outlines the shapes of water
ripples to give the illusion of waves of light traveling across the ocean's
surface. Every so often a dolphin's laugh sings through the air and is
accompanied by the layful sound of a tail slapping the water.

[Exits: east west]

<492hp 619m 293mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> north
east
east
Treading Clear Water
Crystal clear water shimmers and sparkles. Various tropical fish calmly
follow each other around in circles. Light outlines the shapes of water
ripples to give the illusion of waves of light traveling across the ocean's
surface. Every so often a dolphin's laugh sings through the air and is
accompanied by the layful sound of a tail slapping the water.

[Exits: north east west]

<492hp 619m 289mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
Treading Clear Water
Crystal clear water shimmers and sparkles. Various tropical fish calmly
follow each other around in circles. Light outlines the shapes of water
ripples to give the illusion of waves of light traveling across the ocean's
surface. Every so often a dolphin's laugh sings through the air and is
accompanied by the layful sound of a tail slapping the water.

[Exits: east west]

<492hp 619m 285mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> north
north
Treading Clear Water
Crystal clear water shimmers and sparkles. Various tropical fish calmly
follow each other around in circles. Light outlines the shapes of water
ripples to give the illusion of waves of light traveling across the ocean's
surface. Every so often a dolphin's laugh sings through the air and is
accompanied by the layful sound of a tail slapping the water.

[Exits: east west up]

<492hp 619m 281mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
east
Treading Blue Water
Cold blue water spans for several miles all around. Rays of light that
find their ways between clouds pierce the air and are swallowed up by the
quietly rolling azure swells. Occassionally, two opposing swells meet and
break the calm surface of the water, sending small ripples in opposite
directions with a faint lapping sound.

[Exits: east west]
A bunch of blue flowers waver on their stalks in the water.

<492hp 619m 277mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Treading Blue Water
Cold blue water spans for several miles all around. Rays of light that
find their ways between clouds pierce the air and are swallowed up by the
quietly rolling azure swells. Occassionally, two opposing swells meet and
break the calm surface of the water, sending small ripples in opposite
directions with a faint lapping sound.

[Exits: east west]
A long eel swims near the surface of the water.

<492hp 619m 273mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
east
east
Treading Blue Water
Cold blue water spans for several miles all around. Rays of light that
find their ways between clouds pierce the air and are swallowed up by the
quietly rolling azure swells. Occassionally, two opposing swells meet and
break the calm surface of the water, sending small ripples in opposite
directions with a faint lapping sound.

[Exits: south west]
A bunch of blue flowers waver on their stalks in the water.
A hammerhead shark prowls within the water.
A Hammerhead shark pokes you with its fins.

<492hp 619m 269mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
Out of nowhere, a swirling, rushing current propels you backwards.

<492hp 619m 269mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
north
Treading Blue Water
Cold blue water spans for several miles all around. Rays of light that
find their ways between clouds pierce the air and are swallowed up by the
quietly rolling azure swells. Occassionally, two opposing swells meet and
break the calm surface of the water, sending small ripples in opposite
directions with a faint lapping sound.

[Exits: north east south]

<492hp 619m 265mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> north
north
north
Treading Blue Water
Cold blue water spans for several miles all around. Rays of light that
find their ways between clouds pierce the air and are swallowed up by the
quietly rolling azure swells. Occassionally, two opposing swells meet and
break the calm surface of the water, sending small ripples in opposite
directions with a faint lapping sound.

[Exits: north south]
A bunch of blue flowers waver on their stalks in the water.
A swordfish moves slowly well beneath the depths of the water.
A Swordfish pokes you with its fins.

<492hp 619m 261mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> north
Out of nowhere, a swirling, rushing current propels you backwards.

<492hp 619m 261mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> north
east
Treading Blue Water
Cold blue water spans for several miles all around. Rays of light that
find their ways between clouds pierce the air and are swallowed up by the
quietly rolling azure swells. Occassionally, two opposing swells meet and
break the calm surface of the water, sending small ripples in opposite
directions with a faint lapping sound.

[Exits: north east south]

<492hp 619m 257mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
north
north
A Blue-Water Current
A strange but barely noticeable current seems to be present. Massive
bodies of kelp float nearby, probably swept in by the moving water from
other parts. Birds overhead circle some spots and periodically land on top
of the water, hoping to find some smaller fish among the kelp beds. The
clouds above seem to be arranging themselves into a swirling, circular
formation.

[Exits: east south west]
A long eel swims near the surface of the water.

<492hp 619m 255mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
The night is about to end.
Kiuril's poison injures you.

<496hp 627m 329mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
east
A Blue-Water Current
A strange but barely noticeable current seems to be present. Massive
bodies of kelp float nearby, probably swept in by the moving water from
other parts. Birds overhead circle some spots and periodically land on top
of the water, hoping to find some smaller fish among the kelp beds. The
clouds above seem to be arranging themselves into a swirling, circular
formation.

[Exits: north west]
A hammerhead shark prowls within the water.
A Hammerhead shark pokes you with its fins.

<496hp 627m 328mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
A Blue-Water Current
A strange but barely noticeable current seems to be present. Massive
bodies of kelp float nearby, probably swept in by the moving water from
other parts. Birds overhead circle some spots and periodically land on top
of the water, hoping to find some smaller fish among the kelp beds. The
clouds above seem to be arranging themselves into a swirling, circular
formation.

[Exits: south west]
A hammerhead shark prowls within the water.
A hammerhead shark prowls within the water.
A Hammerhead shark pokes you with its fins.
A Hammerhead shark pokes you with its fins.

<496hp 627m 327mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
east
east
A Blue-Water Current
A strange but barely noticeable current seems to be present. Massive
bodies of kelp float nearby, probably swept in by the moving water from
other parts. Birds overhead circle some spots and periodically land on top
of the water, hoping to find some smaller fish among the kelp beds. The
clouds above seem to be arranging themselves into a swirling, circular
formation.

[Exits: north east]

<496hp 627m 326mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
A Blue-Water Current
A strange but barely noticeable current seems to be present. Massive
bodies of kelp float nearby, probably swept in by the moving water from
other parts. Birds overhead circle some spots and periodically land on top
of the water, hoping to find some smaller fish among the kelp beds. The
clouds above seem to be arranging themselves into a swirling, circular
formation.

[Exits: north east south west]

<496hp 627m 325mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> north
A Blue-Water Current
A strange but barely noticeable current seems to be present. Massive
bodies of kelp float nearby, probably swept in by the moving water from
other parts. Birds overhead circle some spots and periodically land on top
of the water, hoping to find some smaller fish among the kelp beds. The
clouds above seem to be arranging themselves into a swirling, circular
formation.

[Exits: east south]
Stringy piles of seaweed wash around on the surface of the sea.

<496hp 627m 324mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> north
west
Calm Blue Water
The water is calmer here, stabilized by the luck of being on the fringe
of several different undercurrents. Blue water surrounds you and you can
see fairly deep into the ocean beneath you. There are several individual
fish that have probably ventured a bit further away from the school, lured
by the prospect of food. The waves here do not push you one way or another,
and swells are almost non existent.

[Exits: east west]

<496hp 627m 323mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> north
north
Calm Blue Water
The water is calmer here, stabilized by the luck of being on the fringe
of several different undercurrents. Blue water surrounds you and you can
see fairly deep into the ocean beneath you. There are several individual
fish that have probably ventured a bit further away from the school, lured
by the prospect of food. The waves here do not push you one way or another,
and swells are almost non existent.

[Exits: east west]

<496hp 627m 322mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
east
down
A Boating Dock
You are standing up the docks of a gloomy looking harbor. The wood beneath
you is old and rotting away. The air is extremely damp and misty making the
docks treacherous for footing. Ships both on dry dock and in the water are
in front of you. This is a very dismal setting.

[Exits: north east south west]
An old boat is barely staying afloat here.

<496hp 627m 321mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Along the harbor
You are standing on the docks of a gloomy looking harbor. The wood beneath
you of old and rotting away. The air is extremely damp and misty making the
docks treacherous for footing. Ships both on dry dock and in the water are
in front of you. This is a very dismal setting.

[Exits: north south]

<496hp 627m 319mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> A Boating Dock
You are standing up the docks of a gloomy looking harbor. The wood beneath
you is old and rotting away. The air is extremely damp and misty making the
docks treacherous for footing. Ships both on dry dock and in the water are
in front of you. This is a very dismal setting.

[Exits: north east south]

<496hp 627m 317mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Within the docks
The wet wooden planks makes footing extremely difficult. However, the
barnacles growing on top of the rotting wood makes traction a bit easier.
The harbor continues to span north and south. The ships that are docked
here are ugly and probably filled with holes. When you look in the water
you can see an assortment of lobster and shrimp floating on the surface of
the water. It still must be rather deep here.

[Exits: east west]

<496hp 627m 315mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Within the docks
The wet wooden planks makes footing extremely difficult. However, the
barnacles growing on top of the rotting wood makes traction a bit easier.
The harbor continues to span north and south. The ships that are docked
here are ugly and probably filled with holes. When you look in the water
you can see an assortment of lobster and shrimp floating on the surface of
the water. It still must be rather deep here.

[Exits: east west]
An old man is sitting here with his bait and fishing pole trying to catch his next meal.

<496hp 627m 313mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> give skull guardian
Gateway to Darkhaven
The bustle of activity rather faraway can be sensed as a misty fog envelops
you, virtually making vision impossible. The beginnings to a dreary town
lie before you. Things are very still as far as you can see. Buildings
are ruined and unkept. It is a very dull setting.

[Exits: north east south west]
The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
A crumbled sign is standing here.
An old man is sitting here with his bait and fishing pole trying to catch his next meal.

<496hp 627m 311mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Misty Lane
This road is made of a wide greyish brick. You cannot see 6 feet in front
of you. The air is thick with fog and mist. You can hear the clanging of
ship bells coming from the harbor. There is virtually no sound. It makes
you very uneasy.

[Exits: east west]

<496hp 627m 309mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Misty Lane
This road is made of a wide greyish brick. You cannot see 6 feet in front
of you. The air is thick with fog and mist. You can hear the clanging of
ship bells coming from the harbor. There is virtually no sound. It makes
you very uneasy.

[Exits: north east west]

<496hp 627m 307mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Misty Lane
This road is made of a wide greyish brick. You cannot see 6 feet in front
of you. The air is thick with fog and mist. You can hear the clanging of
ship bells coming from the harbor. There is virtually no sound. It makes
you very uneasy.

[Exits: east south west]

<496hp 627m 305mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> An opening in the fog
The fog lifts considerably here. You can see the morning sun shining through
the clouds. Buildings are all around and for the first time you notice the
bustle of business. You can continue east or west. Another street is to the
north and south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.

<496hp 627m 303mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Flourantine Way
This road runs off from Misty Way. The air here is fresher and cleaner. The
mist is almost completely gone, though the dark fog is constantly hanging
within. To the north is a series of buildings and to the south is an area
that is extremely dark.

[Exits: north south]

<496hp 627m 301mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Flourantine Way
This road runs off from Misty Way. The air here is fresher and cleaner. The
mist is almost completely gone, though the dark fog is constantly hanging
within. To the north is a series of buildings and to the south is an area
that is extremely dark.

[Exits: north east south]

<496hp 627m 299mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Flourantine Way
This road runs off from Misty Way. The air here is fresher and cleaner. The
mist is almost completely gone, though the dark fog is constantly hanging
within. To the north is a series of buildings and to the south is an area
that is extremely dark.

[Exits: north south west]
A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.

<496hp 627m 297mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Flourantine Way
This road runs off from Misty Way. The air here is fresher and cleaner. The
mist is almost completely gone, though the dark fog is constantly hanging
within. To the north is a series of buildings and to the south is an area
that is extremely dark.

[Exits: north south west]

<496hp 627m 295mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Town Square
The bustle of people and business is apparent here. People have gathered
here for social events and business transactions. The brick is elegantly
designed into a colorful hexagonal pattern which surrounds a statue of a
weird, almost sinister looking creature. A few birds fly about looking for
a possible snack dropped carelessly upon the ground.

[Exits: north east south west]
A sneaky thief is here, stealing your gold purse.
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.

<496hp 627m 293mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Wyvern Road
Many adventurers pass through here. Rangers, mages and warriors
all roam the city streets as if they were in search of something. The
buildings around you are light grey in color - matching the color of the
brick on which you stand. An ancient feeling is in the air.

[Exits: north east south]

<496hp 627m 291mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> A large alley
This alley is rather large. It was probably a street of the city some time
in the past. Old, crumbled buildings are on either side of you. Even though
deserted, this alleyway is extremely well lighted. Several stray cats and
dogs run about - looking in garbage cans for a possible meal.

[Exits: east west]

<496hp 627m 290mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> A large alley
This alley is rather large. It was probably a street of the city some time
in the past. Old, crumbled buildings are on either side of you. Even though
deserted, this alleyway is extremely well lighted. Several stray cats and
dogs run about - looking in garbage cans for a possible meal.

[Exits: north west]

<496hp 627m 289mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> A large alley
This alley is rather large. It was probably a street of the city some time
in the past. Old, crumbled buildings are on either side of you. Even though
deserted, this alleyway is extremely well lighted. Several stray cats and
dogs run about - looking in garbage cans for a possible meal.

[Exits: north south]
A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.

<496hp 627m 288mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: east south]
(White Aura) A corrupt warrior lord of the city wanders about.

<496hp 627m 287mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: north east west]
A sneaky thief is here, stealing your gold purse.

<496hp 627m 285mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: east west]
A meditationist walks slowly about chanting mantras.

<496hp 627m 283mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Coral Way
Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories, rain
jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk past and glance at
them. Skanky looking prostitutes look your way - hoping to gain some
business.

[Exits: north east south west]
A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.

<496hp 627m 281mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: east west]

<496hp 627m 279mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: east west]

<496hp 627m 277mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: north east west]

<496hp 627m 275mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty atmosphere causes
you to cough violently. The red drapery is covered with a very thick layer of
grey dust. The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at
what this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely sure why.
A silver moon is drawn in the background of the wall encased in a gold and
ivory casing. Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon. The
symbol means nothing to you.

[Exits: north south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<496hp 627m 274mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> A Lacramose Temple
The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty atmosphere causes
you to cough violently. The red drapery is covered with a very thick layer of
grey dust. The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at
what this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely sure why.
A silver moon is drawn in the background of the wall encased in a gold and
ivory casing. Spears and thrown in between the curves of the moon. The
symbol means nothing to you.

[Exits: east south west]
A torn black robe is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<496hp 627m 273mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> A Lacramose Temple
The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty atmosphere causes
you to cough violently. The red drapery is covered with a very thick layer of
grey dust. The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at
what this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely sure why.
A silver moon is drawn in the background of the wall encased in a gold and
ivory casing. Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon. The
symbol means nothing to you.

[Exits: north east]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<496hp 627m 272mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Of Darkened Ivory
You are caught in a ivory hall made with nothing but IVORY! A strange
feeling creeps over you for a hall of this type would make a grandiose
impression - but it doesn't. More careful inspection gives rise to
a darkened taint in the bright white ivory of the room. Statuettes stand
disdainfully on either side of you as the purple drapes hang lazily to
the side. This room has no light source and seems to be magically lighted.

[Exits: north east south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.

<496hp 627m 271mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> The Holylight
You are caught in a blinding flash of light from the heavens above. Not
sure if it is malicious or goodly, the one thing that is evident is that it
is divine. The room is sparse except for a rather large silver alter with
an ankh at the very top. Within the center is a smoking cauldron filled
with components that are fetid at best. The entire room is filled with this
noisome mist.

[Exits: east south]

<496hp 627m 270mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> A Tainted Room
Corpses hang unceremoniously in random fashion from the ceiling. Caked with
blood, these corpses have only been recently skinned - the victims probably
alive while the ritual was going on. The dark marble floor is stained with
the dark red color of human blood - but none is seen upon the floor itself.
There must be a drainage system somewhere ...but where? and to what
purpose?

[Exits: east west]

<496hp 627m 269mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> A Deadend
You are at an abrupt ending that radiates with an insurmountable evil which
makes you shiver at the thought. A black brick wall stands unceremoniously
in front of you. The musty cold air feels damp to the touch and prickly
to the skin. Rats scurry about as several alters of foreign origin stand
here.

[Exits: west down]

<496hp 627m 268mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Entrance to the Mausoleum
Stone walls run from east to west and north to south. A path diverts
around the graves, but deep tracks have been lazily grooved into their
surface. In the centre of this place, the tombstones line up neatly side by
side. The victims have been buried head to head, the places their feet
would be facing away from the middle. Some of the tombstones have developed
crack markings in their surface from age. All of them are nameless, simply
signifying that something lies beneath. The centre grave appears to have
been left open, seemingly prepared ready for its next resident. Deep, thick
scratch markings on its surface also suggest its former inhabitant has woken
from the eternal slumber and got back out.

[Exits: east up]
(White Aura) A Shadowdemon stands here chained to a titanium post in the ground.
A Shadowdemon Guardian snarls at you, then returns to its slumber.

<496hp 627m 267mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
Return it to your altar guardian.

<496hp 627m 267mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> wher
Players near you in Legion Fortress:
<PK> Firithien Entrance to the Mausoleum
<PK> Kiuril Coral Way

<496hp 627m 267mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
Above a Catacomb
The walls are lined with ceremonial torches inscribed with unfamiliar
markings. Visibility is limited to the exits of this room as only those
torches have been lit, and burn dim. The floor and walls are constructed
with large elegant stones of granite that have been polished to reflection,
and the moisture in the air begins to collect against the rock making it
very easy to loose your footing. A low humming noise that pulses
rhythmically leaks into the room from the narrow staircase that leads to the
room below.

[Exits: east west down]

<496hp 627m 266mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> down
A Sacred Undercroft
Thick clouds of black smoke have arisen from the depths of the earth
below, plunging this entire area into darkness. It is difficult to see more
than a few feet into the surroundings. This place is simple in design, and
the sacred remains of a vampire are presumed to be within the well-guarded
sarcophagus in the center of this tomb. Heavy latches fasten the seal of
the stone crypt, and the keyholes have been tampered and ruined. Gusts of
wind enter the room from above passing through the dark smoke to the center
of this underground grave, then reverse their direction to ventilate the
foul smells.

[Exits: east up]

<496hp 627m 265mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
up
A Sacred Undercroft
Thick clouds of black smoke have arisen from the depths of the earth
below, plunging this entire area into darkness. It is difficult to see more
than a few feet into the surroundings. This place is simple in design, and
the sacred remains of a vampire are presumed to be within the well-guarded
sarcophagus in the center of this tomb. Heavy latches fasten the seal of
the stone crypt, and the keyholes have been tampered and ruined. Gusts of
wind enter the room from above passing through the dark smoke to the center
of this underground grave, then reverse their direction to ventilate the
foul smells.

[Exits: west up]

<496hp 627m 264mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> west
Above a Catacomb
The walls are lined with ceremonial torches inscribed with unfamiliar
markings. Visibility is limited to the exits of this room as only those
torches have been lit, and burn dim. The floor and walls are constructed
with large elegant stones of granite that have been polished to reflection,
and the moisture in the air begins to collect against the rock making it
very easy to loose your footing. A low humming noise that pulses
rhythmically leaks into the room from the narrow staircase that leads to the
room below.

[Exits: west down]

<496hp 627m 263mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> north
east
The Occult Sanctum
Flickering torches hang from each of the four corners of the room,
providing great visibility here. The walls are decorated with large and
heavy satin drapes that hang all the way to the floor. Feathered pillows
are arranged along the walls, and rugs made of satin are thrown together to
create a resting area. Several skeletal goblets and uneaten food is left on
the ground near the pillows. Small dust clouds are continuously rising from
the floor below as people walk past.

[Exits: north east west]

<496hp 627m 262mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> An Unholy Charnel
Disfigured mummified and skeletal remains are impaled and chained to the
stone walls. Their stories are told in the vivid agonizing expressions
frozen on their faces from the day they met death. The floor beneath is
stained a dark red and footprint tracks trail in and out of the room
engraved into the blood stains. Shackled to himself in the middle of the
room and inside an iron cage is an old decrepit man, barely alive and
bleeding all over himself. The cage has been left wide open, and a rabid
hellhound has been chained to the entrance, each waiting for the other to
die first.

[Exits: east south]
(White Aura) The master Occultist stands here, ready to defend the sepulcher.

<496hp 627m 261mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> The Master Occultist hangs his head in shame.
The Sepulcher of Legion
This dank tomb has been sparsely decorated in effigies of the lords of
darkness. The walls are circular and wide, leaving enough space for a small
army to gather here. In its centre an altar of crystal, reinforced with
stone, has been set up. Six long white spikes, resembling bone, protrude
from several of the altar's edges. They meet together in a strong grasp
several feet above the altar. A gaping cavity in its top has been covered
over with a heavy slab of ebony.

[Exits: west]
A large sacrificial altar pulses with an angry red glow.
(White Aura) A ghostly shape garbed in black levitates here in the shadows.

<496hp 627m 260mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> give skull 2.
You give a crystal skull filled with dark red blood to The Demon Necromancer.
The Demon Necromancer says 'Thank you for restoring the power to our cabal.'
The Demon Necromancer bows before you.
[LEGION] The Demon Necromancer: 'Firithien has restored the power to our cabal.'
The Demon Necromancer puts a crystal skull filled with dark red blood in the Altar of Legion.
You feel your cabal powers return!
You receive 70 skulls of [LEGION].


**** Cool, made it ****


<496hp 627m 260mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> west
down
An Unholy Charnel
Disfigured mummified and skeletal remains are impaled and chained to the
stone walls. Their stories are told in the vivid agonizing expressions
frozen on their faces from the day they met death. The floor beneath is
stained a dark red and footprint tracks trail in and out of the room
engraved into the blood stains. Shackled to himself in the middle of the
room and inside an iron cage is an old decrepit man, barely alive and
bleeding all over himself. The cage has been left wide open, and a rabid
hellhound has been chained to the entrance, each waiting for the other to
die first.

[Exits: east south]
(White Aura) The master Occultist stands here, ready to defend the sepulcher.

<496hp 627m 259mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
east
Alas, you cannot go that way.
Kiuril's poison injures you.

<488hp 631m 333mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> The Occult Sanctum
Flickering torches hang from each of the four corners of the room,
providing great visibility here. The walls are decorated with large and
heavy satin drapes that hang all the way to the floor. Feathered pillows
are arranged along the walls, and rugs made of satin are thrown together to
create a resting area. Several skeletal goblets and uneaten food is left on
the ground near the pillows. Small dust clouds are continuously rising from
the floor below as people walk past.

[Exits: north east west]

<488hp 631m 332mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
Above a Catacomb
The walls are lined with ceremonial torches inscribed with unfamiliar
markings. Visibility is limited to the exits of this room as only those
torches have been lit, and burn dim. The floor and walls are constructed
with large elegant stones of granite that have been polished to reflection,
and the moisture in the air begins to collect against the rock making it
very easy to loose your footing. A low humming noise that pulses
rhythmically leaks into the room from the narrow staircase that leads to the
room below.

[Exits: west down]

<488hp 631m 331mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> c solid
You give life to your shadow!
A solid shadow now follows you.

<488hp 531m 331mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> healing
You concentrate to control your flow of chii.

<488hp 501m 331mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
[LEGION] an occultist: 'Kiuril has entered the Lacramose Temple.'

<488hp 501m 331mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
[LEGION] A Shadowdemon Guardian: 'Alert! Kiuril has intruded upon our cabal!'
A Shadowdemon Guardian yells 'You don't belong here, Kiuril!'

<488hp 501m 331mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
[LEGION] A Shadowdemon Guardian: 'Alert! Kiuril has intruded upon our cabal!'
A Shadowdemon Guardian yells 'You don't belong here, Kiuril!'

<488hp 501m 331mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
A healing light surrounds you.


<488hp 501m 331mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
<488hp 501m 331mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
[LEGION] A Shadowdemon Guardian: 'Alert! Kiuril has intruded upon our cabal!'
A Shadowdemon Guardian yells 'You don't belong here, Kiuril!'

<488hp 501m 331mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> down
A Sacred Undercroft
Thick clouds of black smoke have arisen from the depths of the earth
below, plunging this entire area into darkness. It is difficult to see more
than a few feet into the surroundings. This place is simple in design, and
the sacred remains of a vampire are presumed to be within the well-guarded
sarcophagus in the center of this tomb. Heavy latches fasten the seal of
the stone crypt, and the keyholes have been tampered and ruined. Gusts of
wind enter the room from above passing through the dark smoke to the center
of this underground grave, then reverse their direction to ventilate the
foul smells.

[Exits: west up]
A solid shadow walks in.

<488hp 501m 330mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> get defender sack
quaf defender
You get a Defender potion from a Big Ol'Pack Sack.
You feel a little better.

<509hp 501m 330mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> west
You quaff a Defender potion.
You are surrounded by a white aura.

<509hp 501m 330mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> up
A Sacred Undercroft
Thick clouds of black smoke have arisen from the depths of the earth
below, plunging this entire area into darkness. It is difficult to see more
than a few feet into the surroundings. This place is simple in design, and
the sacred remains of a vampire are presumed to be within the well-guarded
sarcophagus in the center of this tomb. Heavy latches fasten the seal of
the stone crypt, and the keyholes have been tampered and ruined. Gusts of
wind enter the room from above passing through the dark smoke to the center
of this underground grave, then reverse their direction to ventilate the
foul smells.

[Exits: east up]
A solid shadow walks in.
Kiuril arrives from above.

<509hp 501m 329mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Above a Catacomb
The walls are lined with ceremonial torches inscribed with unfamiliar
markings. Visibility is limited to the exits of this room as only those
torches have been lit, and burn dim. The floor and walls are constructed
with large elegant stones of granite that have been polished to reflection,
and the moisture in the air begins to collect against the rock making it
very easy to loose your footing. A low humming noise that pulses
rhythmically leaks into the room from the narrow staircase that leads to the
room below.

[Exits: east west down]
A solid shadow walks in.

<509hp 501m 328mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> west
Entrance to the Mausoleum
Stone walls run from east to west and north to south. A path diverts
around the graves, but deep tracks have been lazily grooved into their
surface. In the centre of this place, the tombstones line up neatly side by
side. The victims have been buried head to head, the places their feet
would be facing away from the middle. Some of the tombstones have developed
crack markings in their surface from age. All of them are nameless, simply
signifying that something lies beneath. The centre grave appears to have
been left open, seemingly prepared ready for its next resident. Deep, thick
scratch markings on its surface also suggest its former inhabitant has woken
from the eternal slumber and got back out.

[Exits: east up]
(White Aura) A Shadowdemon stands here chained to a titanium post in the ground.
A solid shadow walks in.
A Shadowdemon Guardian snarls at you, then returns to its slumber.


**** Spend a bit of time at the guardian, healing, psyching myself up, shitting
myself about having to fight non-AFK and pissed off Kiuril hehe, but can't sit here forever!! ****


<792hp 489m 414mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> up
A Deadend
You are at an abrupt ending that radiates with an insurmountable evil which
makes you shiver at the thought. A black brick wall stands unceremoniously
in front of you. The musty cold air feels damp to the touch and prickly
to the skin. Rats scurry about as several alters of foreign origin stand
here.

[Exits: west down]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 489m 413mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> wher
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Firithien A Deadend

<792hp 489m 413mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> wh
[ Jotun ] Iel the Scum
[50 H-Elf Mon] <PK> [LEGION] (Minion) (WANTED:*) (OUTCAST) Firithien the Grand Mistress of Seasons
[ Human ] Daerdre Chernwyth the Student of Sorcery
[60 Fire IMP] [JUSTICE] Lord Davairus the Implementor of Blood
Players found: 4
[KEEPER] The Balance prevails within the four kingdoms.
There are 4 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<792hp 489m 413mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> wher
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Firithien A Deadend

<792hp 489m 413mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> wher
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Firithien A Deadend

<792hp 489m 413mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
power

Rank 1: REDACTED 75% REDACTED 75%
Rank 2: REDACTED 75% REDACTED 75%

<792hp 489m 413mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> wher
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Firithien A Deadend

<792hp 489m 413mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> wh
[ Jotun ] Iel the Scum
[50 H-Elf Mon] <PK> [LEGION] (Minion) (WANTED:*) (OUTCAST) Firithien the Grand Mistress of Seasons
[ Human ] Daerdre Chernwyth the Student of Sorcery
[60 Fire IMP] [JUSTICE] Lord Davairus the Implementor of Blood
Players found: 4
[KEEPER] The Balance prevails within the four kingdoms.
There are 4 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<792hp 489m 413mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> wher
west
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Firithien A Deadend

<792hp 489m 413mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> west
A Tainted Room
Corpses hang unceremoniously in random fashion from the ceiling. Caked with
blood, these corpses have only been recently skinned - the victims probably
alive while the ritual was going on. The dark marble floor is stained with
the dark red color of human blood - but none is seen upon the floor itself.
There must be a drainage system somewhere ...but where? and to what
purpose?

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 489m 412mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> The Holylight
You are caught in a blinding flash of light from the heavens above. Not
sure if it is malicious or goodly, the one thing that is evident is that it
is divine. The room is sparse except for a rather large silver alter with
an ankh at the very top. Within the center is a smoking cauldron filled
with components that are fetid at best. The entire room is filled with this
noisome mist.

[Exits: east south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 489m 411mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
south
Of Darkened Ivory
You are caught in a ivory hall made with nothing but IVORY! A strange
feeling creeps over you for a hall of this type would make a grandiose
impression - but it doesn't. More careful inspection gives rise to
a darkened taint in the bright white ivory of the room. Statuettes stand
disdainfully on either side of you as the purple drapes hang lazily to
the side. This room has no light source and seems to be magically lighted.

[Exits: north east south]
A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 489m 410mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> A Lacramose Temple
The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty atmosphere causes
you to cough violently. The red drapery is covered with a very thick layer of
grey dust. The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at
what this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely sure why.
A silver moon is drawn in the background of the wall encased in a gold and
ivory casing. Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon. The
symbol means nothing to you.

[Exits: north east]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 489m 409mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> wher
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Firithien A Lacramose Temple

<792hp 489m 409mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> east
A Lacramose Temple
The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty atmosphere causes
you to cough violently. The red drapery is covered with a very thick layer of
grey dust. The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at
what this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely sure why.
A silver moon is drawn in the background of the wall encased in a gold and
ivory casing. Spears and thrown in between the curves of the moon. The
symbol means nothing to you.

[Exits: east south west]
A torn black robe is here.
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 489m 408mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> wher
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Firithien A Lacramose Temple

<792hp 489m 408mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
south
Entrance of a Lacramose Temple
The eerie wail of a lost spirit fills the air as the musty atmosphere causes
you to cough violently. The red drapery is covered with a very thick layer of
grey dust. The feeling in the air is meditative and quiet, almost sad at
what this temple is all about - even if people aren't entirely sure why.
A silver moon is drawn in the background of the wall encased in a gold and
ivory casing. Spears are thrown in between the curves of the moon. The
symbol means nothing to you.

[Exits: north south]
A black robed figure stands mystically before you.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 413mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: north east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 412mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
wher
west
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Firithien Larken Road

<792hp 498m 412mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> west
Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 410mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Larken Road
This seems to be the more residential area of the city. However, it seems
very quiet and deserted. Domestic pets run freely about causing much noise
and commotion. Fruit vendors line either side of the street trying to make
a sale.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 408mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> west
wher
Coral Way
Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories, rain
jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk past and glance at
them. Skanky looking prostitutes look your way - hoping to gain some
business.

[Exits: north east south west]
A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 406mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Firithien Coral Way

<792hp 498m 406mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
south
south
Coral Way
Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories, rain
jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk past and glance at
them. Skanky looking prostitutes look your way - hoping to gain some
business.

[Exits: north east south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 404mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
Coral Way
Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories, rain
jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk past and glance at
them. Skanky looking prostitutes look your way - hoping to gain some
business.

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 402mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Dravanoth Way
This street was created of the finest brick. Very regal looking compared to
that of the other streets. Some sort of public hall lies to the near west
and to the distant east you see a plain looking fountain. The buildings here
are tall and narrow. Citizens look out from their homes through the window
- they look very scared. Despite the regal outlook of things here, poverty
is distinctly present.

[Exits: north south west]
A slimy looking fountain is here.
You sense a hidden presence in this room.
A solid shadow walks in.
Someone leaves north.

<792hp 498m 400mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Bay Side Road
This road extends north and south. It is cluttered with litter which blown
around in the string winds of the nearby sea. Merchants walk about in their
wagons full of fish and shellfish. The air is thick of that salty smell of
sea food.

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 398mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> wher
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Firithien Bay Side Road

<792hp 498m 398mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> north
Dravanoth Way
This street was created of the finest brick. Very regal looking compared to
that of the other streets. Some sort of public hall lies to the near west
and to the distant east you see a plain looking fountain. The buildings here
are tall and narrow. Citizens look out from their homes through the window
- they look very scared. Despite the regal outlook of things here, poverty
is distinctly present.

[Exits: north south west]
A slimy looking fountain is here.
You sense a hidden presence in this room.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 396mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
Someone leaves south.

<792hp 498m 396mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> reso
You unleash your chii to produce a wave of sound.

<792hp 498m 396mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
Someone arrives from the south.

<792hp 498m 396mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> get defender sack
quaf defender

Someone leaves south.

<792hp 498m 396mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
south
You see nothing like that in a Big Ol'Pack Sack.

<792hp 498m 396mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> You do not have that potion.

<792hp 498m 396mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Bay Side Road
This road extends north and south. It is cluttered with litter which blown
around in the string winds of the nearby sea. Merchants walk about in their
wagons full of fish and shellfish. The air is thick of that salty smell of
sea food.

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 394mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Bay Side Road
This road extends north and south. It is cluttered with litter which blown
around in the string winds of the nearby sea. Merchants walk about in their
wagons full of fish and shellfish. The air is thick of that salty smell of
sea food.

[Exits: north east south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 392mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
south
Bay Side Road
This road extends north and south. It is cluttered with litter which blown
around in the string winds of the nearby sea. Merchants walk about in their
wagons full of fish and shellfish. The air is thick of that salty smell of
sea food.

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 390mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Bay Side Road
This road extends north and south. It is cluttered with litter which blown
around in the string winds of the nearby sea. Merchants walk about in their
wagons full of fish and shellfish. The air is thick of that salty smell of
sea food.

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 388mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> wher
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Firithien Bay Side Road

<792hp 498m 388mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
An opening in the fog
The fog lifts considerably here. You can see the morning sun shining through
the clouds. Buildings are all around and for the first time you notice the
bussle of business. You can continue east or west. Another street is to the
north and south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 386mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> west
west
west
Misty Lane
This road is made of a wide greyish brick. You cannot see 6 feet in front
of you. The air is thick with fog and mist. You can hear the clanging of
ship bells coming from the harbor. There is virtually no sound. It makes
you very uneasy.

[Exits: north east west]
A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 384mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Misty Lane
This road is made of a wide greyish brick. You cannot see 6 feet in front
of you. The air is thick with fog and mist. You can hear the clanging of
ship bells coming from the harbor. There is virtually no sound. It makes
you very uneasy.

[Exits: north east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 382mv 28140tnl 20000gp .>
wher
Misty Lane
This road is made of a wide greyish brick. You cannot see 6 feet in front
of you. The air is thick with fog and mist. You can hear the clanging of
ship bells coming from the harbor. There is virtually no sound. It makes
you very uneasy.

[Exits: east south west]
A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 380mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Firithien Misty Lane

<792hp 498m 380mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> south
Grub's Place
An aroma of fresh baked goods and cooked meats fills your nostrils. An
assorted number of breads and vegetables fill large wooden cartons that are
scattered throughout the shop. All this food makes your stomach growl.

[Exits: north]
An assassin is here skulking about.
(White Aura) A grubby baker wipes his hands on his apron.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 379mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> wher
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Firithien Grub's Place

<792hp 498m 379mv 28140tnl 20000gp .> b cake
b cake
You buy a Wayfarer's Cake.

<792hp 498m 379mv 28140tnl 19900gp .> b cake
b cake
You buy a Wayfarer's Cake.

<792hp 498m 379mv 28140tnl 19800gp .> You buy a Wayfarer's Cake.

<792hp 498m 379mv 28140tnl 19700gp .> You buy a Wayfarer's Cake.

<792hp 498m 379mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> eat cake
You eat a Wayfarer's Cake.
You are full.

<792hp 498m 379mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
east
Misty Lane
This road is made of a wide greyish brick. You cannot see 6 feet in front
of you. The air is thick with fog and mist. You can hear the clanging of
ship bells coming from the harbor. There is virtually no sound. It makes
you very uneasy.

[Exits: east south west]
A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 378mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> east
east
Misty Lane
This road is made of a wide greyish brick. You cannot see 6 feet in front
of you. The air is thick with fog and mist. You can hear the clanging of
ship bells coming from the harbor. There is virtually no sound. It makes
you very uneasy.

[Exits: north east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 376mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> wher
Misty Lane
This road is made of a wide greyish brick. You cannot see 6 feet in front
of you. The air is thick with fog and mist. You can hear the clanging of
ship bells coming from the harbor. There is virtually no sound. It makes
you very uneasy.

[Exits: north east west]
A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 374mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> An opening in the fog
The fog lifts considerably here. You can see the morning sun shining through
the clouds. Buildings are all around and for the first time you notice the
bussle of business. You can continue east or west. Another street is to the
north and south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 498m 372mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
north
Players near you in Darkhaven:
<PK> Firithien An opening in the fog

<792hp 498m 372mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> Bay Side Road
This road extends north and south. It is cluttered with litter which blown
around in the string winds of the nearby sea. Merchants walk about in their
wagons full of fish and shellfish. The air is thick of that salty smell of
sea food.

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.
The white aura around your body fades.


<792hp 506m 414mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> Bay Side Road
This road extends north and south. It is cluttered with litter which blown
around in the string winds of the nearby sea. Merchants walk about in their
wagons full of fish and shellfish. The air is thick of that salty smell of
sea food.

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 412mv 28140tnl 19600gp .>
north
get defender sack
quaf defender
Bay Side Road
This road extends north and south. It is cluttered with litter which blown
around in the string winds of the nearby sea. Merchants walk about in their
wagons full of fish and shellfish. The air is thick of that salty smell of
sea food.

[Exits: north east south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 410mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You see nothing like that in a Big Ol'Pack Sack.

<792hp 506m 410mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You do not have that potion.

<792hp 506m 410mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
north
Bay Side Road
This road extends north and south. It is cluttered with litter which blown
around in the string winds of the nearby sea. Merchants walk about in their
wagons full of fish and shellfish. The air is thick of that salty smell of
sea food.

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 408mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
Dravanoth Way
This street was created of the finest brick. Very regal looking compared to
that of the other streets. Some sort of public hall lies to the near west
and to the distant east you see a plain looking fountain. The buildings here
are tall and narrow. Citizens look out from their homes through the window
- they look very scared. Despite the regal outlook of things here, poverty
is distinctly present.

[Exits: north south west]
A slimy looking fountain is here.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 406mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> Coral Way
Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories, rain
jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk past and glance at
them. Skanky looking prostitutes look your way - hoping to gain some
business.

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 404mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
north
Coral Way
Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories, rain
jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk past and glance at
them. Skanky looking prostitutes look your way - hoping to gain some
business.

[Exits: north east south]
A Darkhaven guard stalks the area.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 402mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> Coral Way
Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories, rain
jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk past and glance at
them. Skanky looking prostitutes look your way - hoping to gain some
business.

[Exits: north east south west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 400mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
north
north
Coral Way
Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories, rain
jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk past and glance at
them. Skanky looking prostitutes look your way - hoping to gain some
business.

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 398mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> Coral Way
Specialty stores are all around you selling fishing accessories, rain
jackets, etc. Store owners call out to you as you walk past and glance at
them. Skanky looking prostitutes look your way - hoping to gain some
business.

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 396mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> At the North Gate
You reach the northern end of the city. Ahead of you, you can see a dim
forest with some sunlight bursting through the canopy. The only thing that
stands in your way are a pair of big, thick, metal gates. You almost feel
relieved leaving this city.

[Exits: (north) south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 394mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> open north
north
You open the door north of you.

<792hp 506m 394mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> Outside the Gates
You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that there is a city
somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell it. You can taste the salt in
the air. But where is it? You begin to wonder, is this fog entirely
natural?

[Exits: north south]
The caravan attendant is here, with caravans for hire.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 392mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> wher
Players near you in Outerlimits:
<PK> Firithien Outside the Gates

<792hp 506m 392mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
north
Beyond the Gates
You are completely lost in this insane fog. You know that there is a city
somewhere. You can hear it. You can smell it. You can taste the salt in
the air. But where is it? You begin to wonder, is this fog entirely
natural?

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 390mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
west
Haze in the distance
Gray fog seems to lift from nowhere in particular totally obscuring the
view in front of you. The noises of what could be a city seems to come from
within. You can go back from where the path came from or you can continue.

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 388mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> west
west
west
Lush, Green Grass
A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one point widely
traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned. Run down buildings stand
as best they can on either side of you and you see the occasional
wanderings of a wild boar here and there. The road is very mountainous
but maintains the grassy terrain.

[Exits: south west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 386mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
north
north
The open plains
A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one point widely
traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned. Run down buildings stand
as best they can on either side of you and you see the occasional
wanderings of a wild boar here and there. The road is very mountainous
but maintains the grassy terrain.

[Exits: north east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 384mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> west
west
The Underbrush
A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one point widely
traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned. Run down buildings stand
as best they can on either side of you and you see the occasional
wanderings of a wild boar here and there. The road is very mountainous
but maintains the grassy terrain.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 382mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
north
north
A Tall Grass Field
A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one point widely
traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned. Run down buildings stand
as best they can on either side of you and you see the occasional
wanderings of a wild boar here and there. The road is very mountainous
but maintains the grassy terrain.

[Exits: east west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 380mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> west
west
west
Over some fields
A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one point widely
traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned. Run down buildings stand
as best they can on either side of you and you see the occasional
wanderings of a wild boar here and there. The road is very mountainous
but maintains the grassy terrain.

[Exits: north east]
A long polearm with a curved blade is here.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 378mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> west
north
A gravel road
A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one point widely
traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned. Run down buildings stand
as best they can on either side of you and you see the occasional
wanderings of a wild boar here and there. The road is very mountainous
but maintains the grassy terrain.

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 376mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> west
A gravel road
A worn gravel path is here, that seems to have been at one point widely
traveled. Now it seems all, but abandoned. Run down buildings stand
as best they can on either side of you and you see the occasional
wanderings of a wild boar here and there. The road is very mountainous
but maintains the grassy terrain.

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 374mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
west
west
A small path
A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests, and into a
lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully impeded here creating a rich
grassy area upon which you stand. In the distance you can see a gravel
road not too far away, and in the opposite direction, a large river.

[Exits: south west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 372mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
north
A small path
A path turns away from the flow of the water and forests, and into a
lighter, clearer area. The sun shines fully impeded here creating a rich
grassy area upon which you stand. In the distance you can see a gravel
road not too far away, and in the opposite direction, a large river.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 370mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> west
west
The roar of water
You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows in the edge of
the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees, you can see the river that flows into
the Dragon Sea only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
from this distance as are gulls that hover right above the surface.

[Exits: north east]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 368mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows in the edge of
the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees, you can see the river that flows into
the Dragon Sea only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
from this distance as are gulls that hover right above the surface.

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 366mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> west
west
south
The edge of the Dragon Sea delta
You are in a grove of trees in a wooded area that grows in the edge of
the Dragon Sea delta. Through the trees, you can see the river that flows into
the Dragon Sea only a short distance away. White caps are easily visible
from this distance as are gulls that hover right above the surface.

[Exits: north south]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 364mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> south
west
west
A turn in the wilderness
Ahead of you, you see a very unstable bridge swaying in the wind. The
roar of water can be heard distinctly here, like that of an upcoming
waterfall. Water vapors are spewed into the air creating a very damp and
moist atmosphere. A trail leads south hugging the coast of the Dragon Sea.

[Exits: south west]
A foul looking crow crawls around here.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 362mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
west
west
The end of a bridge
Churning water of a large river stands before you and the other side.
A crudely built bridge is here, swaying in the wind. If you wish to cross
the bridge is the only way - one false move and it could mean your death.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 360mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> west

west
west
An unstable rope bridge
Churning water of a large river stands before you and the other side.
A crudely built bridge is here, swaying in the wind. If you wish to cross
the bridge is the only way - one false move and it could mean your death.

[Exits: east west]
An old boat is barely staying afloat here.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 358mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> south
west
west
The beginnings to a bridge
The churning water of a large river stands before you, a wide and violent
maelstrom of rapids that can only be crossed by the sturdy wooden bridge
that has been laid across it. Countless years of being used to cross the
river has left the bridge surface with a smoothed surface, which when mixed
with the mist given off from the river below has resulted in a slick and
mossy shine.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 356mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> south
west
west
A marshland
The air around you is moist and filled with the odor of decaying tissue.
Your feet slip a few inches into the murky water below you as water snakes
slither around in search of prey. Thin tangles vines hang from the trees
like deadly serpents waiting to strike. It feels very old here.

[Exits: north east]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 354mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
west
west
Dankbark Forest
Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light coming from the
sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness. The close-growing trees are covered
generously in a pale gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but from the width of
the trunks, they probably reach to the heavens. Pockets of ants,
nightcrawlers, and other larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that
surround you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving an odd
hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy with vegetation, both
living, and decaying.

[Exits: east south west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 352mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> west
south
Dankbark Forest
Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light coming from the
sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness. The close-growing trees are covered
generously in a pale gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but from the width of
the trunks, they probably reach to the heavens. Pockets of ants,
nightcrawlers, and other larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that
surround you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving an odd
hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy with vegetation, both
living, and decaying.

[Exits: north east]
A man stands here, examining the trail for possible pursuit.
A dirt-stained child stands here, sucking his thumb.
A lady is here, crying at her family's misfortune.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 349mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> down
Dankbark Forest
Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light coming from the
sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness. The close-growing trees are covered
generously in a pale gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but from the width of
the trunks, they probably reach to the heavens. Pockets of ants,
nightcrawlers, and other larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that
surround you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving an odd
hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy with vegetation, both
living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
A head of white silk, complete with ruffles, is in a dirty heap.
A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.
A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 346mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> Dankbark Forest
Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light coming from the
sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness. The close-growing trees are covered
generously in a pale gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but from the width of
the trunks, they probably reach to the heavens. Pockets of ants,
nightcrawlers, and other larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that
surround you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving an odd
hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy with vegetation, both
living, and decaying.

[Exits: east west]
A head of white silk, complete with ruffles, is in a dirty heap.
A gaudy looking pearl bracelet looks lost.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 343mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> Dankbark Forest
Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light coming from the
sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness. The close-growing trees are covered
generously in a pale gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but from the width of
the trunks, they probably reach to the heavens. Pockets of ants,
nightcrawlers, and other larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that
surround you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving an odd
hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy with vegetation, both
living, and decaying.

[Exits: north east]
A man stands here, examining the trail for possible pursuit.
A dirt-stained child stands here, sucking his thumb.
A lady is here, crying at her family's misfortune.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 340mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> Dankbark Forest
Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light coming from the
sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness. The close-growing trees are covered
generously in a pale gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but from the width of
the trunks, they probably reach to the heavens. Pockets of ants,
nightcrawlers, and other larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that
surround you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving an odd
hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy with vegetation, both
living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
The torn off toe of a goblin throbs here.
A goblin stands here, looking side to side, trying to stay out of a fight.
A burly fire giant outlaw stands here, looking for people to attack.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 337mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> south
Dankbark Forest
Long, moss covered branches block almost all the light coming from the
sun, leaving pockets of inky blackness. The close-growing trees are covered
generously in a pale gray fungus, which gives off a faint odour of rot and
decay. The heights of the trees are lost in shadows, but from the width of
the trunks, they probably reach to the heavens. Pockets of ants,
nightcrawlers, and other larvae skitter along the fungii and leaves that
surround you. Wisps of spider webs hang from the odd branch, giving an odd
hairy look to them. The ground underfoot is spongy with vegetation, both
living, and decaying.

[Exits: north south west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 334mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> south
east
east
Entrance to Dankbark Forest
The path which extends out of sight in the opposite direction comes to a
sudden end at the entrance to this forest. The path seems to be devoured by
the silent overgrown mess of trees. You can hear whispers of animals and
insects scurrying about inside. The soiled smell of decay wafts by your
nostrils. The pungent aroma pervades every fiber of this forest towering
over you. To one side there is a small sign which has been exposed to the
elements for some time. The writing is all but obliterated. One can,
however, see fresh scratch marks on it.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 331mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> east
east
A Path Between Ancient Trees
A path between to very large and very strange trees, they are a shiny gold in
color and seem alive to the touch. There is an ancient feel to this forest - as
if this wooded dell has been around since the beginning of time. In the
distance, to the east, battle cries and the clashing of metal, wood, and fire
can be heard. To the east lie more of the shiny gold trees and to the west are
trees of a more familiar nature.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 328mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> A Moss Covered Path
A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders awkwardly
between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little light
that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the needle
covered branches rubbing against one another fills the air, as well the faint
sound of clashing metal and wood can be heard from the east.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 325mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> A Moss Covered Path
A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders awkwardly
between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little light
that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the needle
covered branches rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: north east south]
A huge black and white mottled wolf is here.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 322mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> wher
A Moss Covered Path
A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders awkwardly
between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little light
that is able to get to them during daylight hours. Dull gray stones have been
stacked nice and neatly to the side of the path, they seem almost out of place
among the much brighter colors of their surrounding. The rustling of the needle
covered branches rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: north south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 319mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> A Moss Covered Path
A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders awkwardly
between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little light
that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the needle
covered branches rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: north west]
A brown nkni is here, wandering lazily about.
A red-headed woman in fine leather sets snares for intruders.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 316mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> A Moss Covered Path
A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders awkwardly
between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little light
that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the needle
covered branches rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: east south west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 313mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> A Moss Covered Path
A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders awkwardly
between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little light
that is able to get to them during daylight hours. Tiny white mushrooms grow
on a small patch of ground near the southern border of the path, just slightly
crossing over onto it. The rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing
against one another fills the air.

[Exits: north east]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 310mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> A Moss Covered Path
A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders awkwardly
between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little light
that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the needle
covered branches rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: south west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 307mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> A Moss Covered Path
A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders awkwardly
between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little light
that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the needle
covered branches rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: north east west]
A brown nkni is here, wandering lazily about.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 304mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> A Moss Covered Path
A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders awkwardly
between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little light
that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the needle
covered branches rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: east south west]
A red-headed woman in fine leather sets snares for intruders.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 301mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> get dust sack
A Moss Covered Path
A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders awkwardly
between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little light
that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the needle
covered branches rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 298mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> eat dust
A Moss Covered Path
A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders awkwardly
between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little light
that is able to get to them during daylight hours. A tiny sprout of brilliantly
colored Tukea grows at the base of one of the trees. The rustling of the needle
covered branches rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 506m 295mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> A Moss Covered Path
A crowded path covered with brightly colored green moss meanders awkwardly
between tall trees covered with dark brown bark and thin branches weighed down
with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek, and a few other types of
bushes surround the trees, though few of them are blooming with the little light

that is able to get to them during daylight hours. The rustling of the needle
covered branches rubbing against one another fills the air.

[Exits: north east south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 366mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You manage to squeeze your way southward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: north west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 363mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You manage to squeeze your way westward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 360mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You manage to squeeze your way westward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: east south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 357mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You manage to squeeze your way southward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: north west]
A brown nkni is here, wandering lazily about.
A huge black and white mottled wolf is here.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 354mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You manage to squeeze your way westward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: east west]
A huge black and white mottled wolf is here.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 351mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You manage to squeeze your way westward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: north east]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 348mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You manage to squeeze your way northward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: south west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 345mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You manage to squeeze your way westward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 342mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You manage to squeeze your way westward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 339mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You manage to squeeze your way westward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: east down]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 336mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> who pk
where
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<792hp 511m 336mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> A Stone Corridor
A dark stone corridor, naturally carved into shape by water passing
through it for quite a long time, leaving the walls terribly smooth. A
trickle of water leaks from a small hole at the bottom of the western wall,
falling into a clearly unnatural channel carved into the floor, other than
that everything looks completely dry - despite the sound of rushing water
that seems to echo from all around.

[Exits: south up]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 334mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> A Stone Corridor
A dark stone corridor, naturally carved into shape by water passing through it
for quite a long time, leaving the walls terribly smooth. Near the western wall
a trickle of water flows through a clearly unnatural channel carved into the
floor, other than that everything looks completely dry, despite the sound of
rushing water that seems to echo from all around. A heavy slab of stone leans
against the wall the east, not quite fully covering a hole through it.

[Exits: north (slab) south]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 333mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> A Stone Corridor
A dark stone corridor, naturally carved into shape by water passing through it
for quite a long time, leaving the walls terribly smooth. Near the western wall
a trickle of water flows through a clearly unnatural channel carved into the
floor, turning smoothly eastward on an ever shallower channel and overflowing
slightly before it touches the southern wall, other than that everything looks
completely dry, despite the sound of rushing water that seems to echo from all
around.

[Exits: north east]
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 332mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> The Edge of a Cave
A short step is set at the mouth of the cave, smoothly cut into its form by
moving water. The ground quickly drops away to the east, into a water filled
gully, fed by a highly curved hole in the north wall, spewing its water with
such great force it almost touches the wall to the south before, which stands a
good distance away. A trickle of water flows along the southern wall, quickly
speeding up as it flows in its easterly direction.

[Exits: east west]
An undead butterfly is here, fluttering blindly about.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 331mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> In Water
A narrow stone corridor, filled shallowly with water spraying from a
highly curved hole in the wall to the south, which splatters against the
wall to the north and down into the water below. The water is clean and
clear, it sweeps slowly eastward into a less shallowly floored area. The
entrance to a small cave is to the west, out of the water and over a short
stone step.

[Exits: east south west]
A solid shadow swims in.

<792hp 511m 328mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> In Water
A narrow stone corridor filled from wall to wall with a clean and clear
flow of increasingly swiftly moving water, moving generally eastward along a
quickly downsloping floor. Off to the east the corridor curves quickly off,
pointing itself generally southward. A heavy spray of water can be seen to
the west, pounding forcefully out of the southern wall.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow swims in.

<792hp 511m 324mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> In Water
A narrow stone corridor filled from wall to wall with a clean and clear flow
of increasingly swiftly moving water, moving in from the west and slowly curving
southward along a quickly downsloping floor. The corridor curves quickly here,
pointing itself generally to the south and the west. The view of the water ends
shortly to the south as it flows under a wall of stone.

[Exits: south west]
A solid shadow swims in.

<792hp 511m 320mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> Players near you in Unsiliel Wood:
<PK> Firithien In Water
<PK> Kiuril A Moss Covered Path

<792hp 511m 320mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You get magic dust from a Big Ol'Pack Sack.

<792hp 511m 320mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You are too full to eat more.

<792hp 511m 320mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> [50 H-Elf Mon] <PK> [LEGION] (Minion) (WANTED:*) (OUTCAST) Firithien the Grand Mistress of Seasons
[50 Drow Shw] <PK> (JUGGERNAUT) Kiuril the Shadow Mistress of the Lau Kuan
Players found: 2
[KEEPER] The Balance prevails within the four kingdoms.
There are 5 characters on; the most on this past month was 13.

<792hp 511m 320mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> Players near you in Unsiliel Wood:
<PK> Firithien In Water
<PK> Kiuril A Moss Covered Path

<792hp 511m 320mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> wher
Players near you in Unsiliel Wood:
<PK> Firithien In Water
<PK> Kiuril A Moss Covered Path

<792hp 511m 320mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> wher
Players near you in Unsiliel Wood:
<PK> Firithien In Water
<PK> Kiuril A Moss Covered Path

<792hp 511m 320mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> west
west
In Water
A narrow stone corridor filled from wall to wall with a clean and clear
flow of increasingly swiftly moving water, moving generally eastward along a
quickly downsloping floor. Off to the east the corridor curves quickly off,
pointing itself generally southward. A heavy spray of water can be seen to
the west, pounding forcefully out of the southern wall.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow swims in.

<792hp 511m 316mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> west
In Water
A narrow stone corridor, filled shallowly with water spraying from a
highly curved hole in the wall to the south, which splatters against the
wall to the north and down into the water below. The water is clean and
clear, it sweeps slowly eastward into a less shallowly floored area. The
entrance to a small cave is to the west, out of the water and over a short
stone step.

[Exits: east south west]
A solid shadow swims in.

<792hp 511m 312mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> wher
The Edge of a Cave
A short step is set at the mouth of the cave, smoothly cut into its form by
moving water. The ground quickly drops away to the east, into a water filled
gully, fed by a highly curved hole in the north wall, spewing its water with
such great force it almost touches the wall to the south before, which stands a
good distance away. A trickle of water flows along the southern wall, quickly
speeding up as it flows in its easterly direction.

[Exits: east west]
An undead butterfly is here, fluttering blindly about.
A solid shadow walks in.

<792hp 511m 309mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> dirt Kiuril
Players near you in Unsiliel Wood:
<PK> Firithien The Edge of a Cave
<PK> Kiuril Among Trees

<792hp 511m 309mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> They aren't here.

<792hp 511m 309mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> wher
Players near you in Unsiliel Wood:
<PK> Firithien The Edge of a Cave
<PK> Kiuril Among Trees

<792hp 511m 309mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> get 'purple potion' sack
quaf 'purple potion'

An undead butterfly flies west.

<792hp 511m 309mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You get a purple potion from a Big Ol'Pack Sack.

<792hp 511m 309mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You quaff a purple potion.
You aren't blind.
You are surrounded by a white aura.

<792hp 511m 309mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> west
dirt Kiuril
north
A Stone Corridor
A dark stone corridor, naturally carved into shape by water passing through it
for quite a long time, leaving the walls terribly smooth. Near the western wall
a trickle of water flows through a clearly unnatural channel carved into the
floor, turning smoothly eastward on an ever shallower channel and overflowing
slightly before it touches the southern wall, other than that everything looks
completely dry, despite the sound of rushing water that seems to echo from all
around.

[Exits: north east]
An undead butterfly is here, fluttering blindly about.
A solid shadow walks in.
Kiuril arrives from the north.

<792hp 511m 308mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> dirt Kiuril
north
dirt Kiuril
Your kicked dirt misses Kiuril.
Kiuril is in excellent condition.

<792hp 511m 308mv 28140tnl 19600gp %>

Kiuril utters the words, 'gzabrauio gpjfutunso'.
Kiuril throws a handful of shurikens.
Kiuril's searing star decimates you!
Kiuril's searing star mauls you.
Your eyes tear up from smoke...you can't see a thing!
Someone's searing star mauls you.


**** LOL ****


<722hp 511m 308mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?>
Someone's sting misses you.
Someone's hunger decimates you!
Someone's sting mauls you.
Your jab hits someone.
Your dragon punch maims someone!
Your spin kick mauls someone.

<673hp 511m 308mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?>

Someone utters the words, 'gzabrauio gpjfutunso'.
Someone throws a handful of shurikens.
Someone's searing star decimates you!
Someone's searing star mauls you.
Someone's wild sting hits you.
Someone manages to dodge your jab with a lot of effort.
Someone dodges your tiger uppercut.
Your knee thrust injures someone.

<612hp 511m 308mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?> di
No way! You are still fighting!

<612hp 511m 308mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?> They aren't here.

<612hp 511m 308mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?> No way! You are still fighting!

<612hp 511m 308mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?> They aren't here.

<612hp 511m 308mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?> Someone leans back and ducks underneath your flying dirt.
Your kicked dirt misses someone.


**** dirt kick while in crane is hard, because you're often flying thanks to secondary stance affect...
And against a Drow it seems even harder ****


<612hp 511m 308mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?>
You block someone's attack using your crane wing technique.
Someone's sting devastates you!
Your jab hits someone.
Your jab injures someone.
Your knee thrust hits someone.

<582hp 511m 308mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?>
The white aura around someone fades.

<594hp 515m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?>

Someone has fled!
Someone leaves east.

<594hp 515m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> healing
You concentrate to control your flow of chii.

<594hp 485m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp .>
Someone arrives from the east.

<594hp 485m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp .>
Someone utters the words, 'qaffaguzz gpjfutunso'.
You yell 'Help! someone is attacking me!'
Someone throws a handful of shurikens.
You yell 'Help! someone is attacking me!'
Your focus was interrupted.
Someone's emerald star decimates you!
Someone's emerald star decimates you!
You feel poison coursing through your veins.
Your poison wounds you.
Someone's emerald star decimates you!

<499hp 485m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?> healing

You block someone's attack using your crane wing technique.
Your back fist mauls someone.
Someone dodges your dragon punch.
Someone stumbles and barely dodges your jump kick.

<499hp 485m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?> You concentrate to control your flow of chii.

<499hp 455m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?>
Someone trips you and you go down!
Your focus was interrupted.
Someone's trip scratches you.

<498hp 455m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?>
You block someone's attack using your crane wing technique.
Someone's sting devastates you!
Your jab hits someone.
Your back fist wounds someone.
Someone awkwardly parries your lightning kick with a loud clang.

<468hp 455m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?>
Someone's sting mauls you.
You block someone's attack using your crane wing technique.
Someone's sting decimates you!
Your dragon punch MUTILATES someone!
Your dragon punch devastates someone!
Someone manages to dodge your jump kick with a lot of effort.

<421hp 455m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?> di

Someone throws a handful of shurikens.
Someone's throwing star decimates you!
Someone's throwing star decimates you!
Someone's throwing star decimates you!

<337hp 455m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?>
You rise back to your feet.

<337hp 455m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?> Your kicked dirt misses someone.

<337hp 455m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?>
Someone's sting decimates you!
You block someone's attack using your crane wing technique.
Someone's sting decimates you!
Someone parries your palm strike with a hasty swing from her off-hand weapon.
Your dragon punch MUTILATES someone!
Someone stumbles and barely dodges your whirlwind kick.

<283hp 455m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?> fl
fl
fl

Someone throws a handful of shurikens.
Someone's throwing star devastates you!
Someone's throwing star mauls you.
Someone's throwing star decimates you!
Someone's throwing star decimates you!

<179hp 455m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?>
You block someone's attack using your crane wing technique.
Someone's hunger maims you!
Someone's sting wounds you.
Your back fist wounds someone.
Someone parries your back fist with a hasty swing from her off-hand weapon.
Someone dodges your lightning kick.

<124hp 455m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?>

Someone throws a handful of shurikens.
Someone's throwing star mauls you.
Someone's throwing star devastates you!
Someone's throwing star devastates you!
Someone's throwing star decimates you!
You feel less wobbly on your feet.


**** Huh?? Where did those 600hp go?? That felt like 1 second ago!!! ****


<15hp 455m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?> You couldn't escape!

<15hp 455m 381mv 28140tnl 19600gp ?> You flee from combat!
You can't see a thing!
Someone walks in.

<15hp 455m 380mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You aren't fighting anyone.

<15hp 455m 380mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
north
You can't see a thing!
Someone walks in.

<15hp 455m 379mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<15hp 455m 379mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> west
north
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.
Someone arrives from the south.

<15hp 455m 379mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> west
north
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<15hp 455m 379mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.
Someone leaves up.

<15hp 455m 379mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<15hp 455m 379mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.
The smoke leaves your eyes.
You feel less vulnerable to afflictions.
The white aura around your body fades.

You can chii bolt again.

<19hp 456m 412mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> up
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<19hp 456m 412mv 28140tnl 19600gp .>
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: east down]
(Translucent) (White Aura) Kiuril the Shadow Mistress of the Lau Kuan is here.
A solid shadow walks in.
Kiuril leaves down.

<19hp 456m 410mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> east
east
east
You manage to squeeze your way eastward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<19hp 456m 407mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You manage to squeeze your way eastward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: east west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<19hp 456m 404mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> You manage to squeeze your way eastward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: south west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<19hp 456m 401mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> south
east
east
You manage to squeeze your way southward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: north east]
A huge black and white mottled wolf is here.
A huge black and white mottled wolf is here.
A solid shadow walks in.

<19hp 456m 398mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
east
east
You manage to squeeze your way eastward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: east west]
A brown nkni is here, wandering lazily about.
A solid shadow walks in.

<19hp 456m 395mv 28140tnl 19600gp .> north
east
east
You manage to squeeze your way eastward.
Among Trees
Large trees tower high overhead, they are covered with dark brown bark and
thin branches weighed down with large numbers of needles. Simfea, Carss, Fiek,
and a few other types of bushes grow all around, though very few of them are
blooming with the little light that reaches them during daylight hours. The
rustling of the needle covered branches rubbing against one another fills the
air.

[Exits: north west]
A solid shadow walks in.

<19hp 456m 392mv 28140tnl 19600gp .>
Kiuril arrives, preceded by a shadowy spear.
You yell 'Help! Kiuril is attacking me!'
You block Kiuril's attack using your crane wing technique.
Kiuril's hunger DISMEMBERS you!
You have been KILLED!!

You turn into an invincible ghost for a few minutes.
As long as you don't attack anything.


**** And so, sanity is restored to the Realms ****
**** Good fun, thanks Kiuril!! especially for the opportunity to RP afterward, which was really fun ****

Comments

  1. Kedaleam [reply]
    3 , 0 , 1 .
    Oh wow, a log that isn't just taken from the stream. I like how that shadow spear works though. Neat.
      [reply to Kedaleam]
    1. Faelon [reply]
      0 , 0 , 0 .
      Cabal powers. Remove and repost please.
      1. Nycticora
        0 , 0 , 0 .
        nice catch
      2. Davairus
        0 , 0 , 0 .
        I covered that. Feel free to re-validate after checking I got everything.
      3. Faelon
        0 , 0 , 0 .
        Thanks - re-validated.
      [reply to Faelon]

    Post a New Comment