Ye Olde Abandoned Realms Logs

Henald vs Filstaf

posted on 2014-10-20 23:26:27
>
gt I will go fight him.
You tell your group 'I will go fight him.'

<706/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
whe
Players near you in Dwarven Encampment:
<PK> Henald A Narrow Crack
<PK> Darzavius A Narrow Crack

<706/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 21 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 21 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 19 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 19 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 8 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 5 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 5 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 5 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 4 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 1 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<706/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
sleep
You go to sleep.

<706/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
aff
> You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 21 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 21 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 19 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 19 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 8 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 5 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 5 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 5 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 4 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 1 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<706/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>

<706/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
who
[ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Medium of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Acolyte
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Half ] <PK> Sir Filstaf Dernstak the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<706/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 21 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 21 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 19 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 19 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 8 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 5 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 5 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 5 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 4 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 1 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<706/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
who
[ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Medium of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Acolyte
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Half ] <PK> Sir Filstaf Dernstak the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<706/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
i
You are carrying:
an old boat
a scroll of flying
(Glowing) (Humming) a pair of spiked light-steel gauntlets
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) 'Zxel', the Demonic Staff of Skulls
(Glowing) (Humming) a crystal-studded pendant
a Big Ol'Pack Sack (open)
(Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc

<706/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
stand;get fly sack
You wake and stand up.

<706/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
> You get a scroll of flying from a Big Ol'Pack Sack.

<706/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
sleep
You go to sleep.

<706/706hp 758/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
aff
>
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 20 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 20 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 18 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 18 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 7 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 4 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 4 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 4 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 3 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<706/706hp 758/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
who
[ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Medium of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Acolyte
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Half ] <PK> Sir Filstaf Dernstak the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<706/706hp 758/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
stand
>
whe
You wake and stand up.

<706/706hp 758/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
> Players near you in Dwarven Encampment:
<PK> Henald A Narrow Crack
<PK> Darzavius A Narrow Crack

<706/706hp 758/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
whe
> Players near you in Dwarven Encampment:
<PK> Henald A Narrow Crack
<PK> Darzavius A Narrow Crack

<706/706hp 758/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
solitude
n
You decide to venture on by yourself!
You have left Darzavius's group.
You stop following Darzavius.
Darzavius stops following you.

<706/706hp 758/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
> Inside the Way Temple
+| This circular chamber has been carved out of light grey stone
|| streaked with rusty red ore. Pillars made from oiled tree
* +| boles stand in the corners of the room supporting heavy wooden
| || beams that span the open area. A rusted iron lamp hangs from
*-*-@-+-+| an iron chain in the centre of the chamber, the flickering
| | light casting wavering reflections off numerous pieces of
* | oddly shaped glassware resting in dark niches carved into
| the stone. In the deep shadows near the wall is the heavy
| stone frame of a single massive bed and a battered table and
---------+ chair. The temple continues to the north, south, and west,
and a narrow crack to the east leads back to the encampment.

[Exits: north east south west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
e
>
Entrance to the Way Temple
+ | A giant marble archway frames the entrance to the Way
| | Temple. The juxtaposition of the rough mountainside and
* + S| the smooth craftsmanship of the archway and marble pillars
| | || is quite a sight. The rough path that meandered through
*-*-@-+-+| the village is smoothed to a glossy shine and has been
| || widened so that five men could walk abreast into the cavernous
* F| entrance. Huge braziers of hemp stand guard on either
| side, burning fiercly and brightly. A pedestal holding
| a pewter pitcher sits to one side, so that travelers may
---------+ wipe the dust from their face before entering this place
of faith.

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
e
>
Along a Worn Path
+ | The ground underfoot appears to have been worn by the passage
| | of many many feet, over many years. At the edge of each
* + S | side of the path is an interesting wear mark, as if something
| | | | has gently dragged over it, swaying, over a long period
*-+-@-+-+| of time. There are slight marks of picks and shovels still
| | | apparent along the extreme edge of the path. It has been
* F | well kept, as there are no weeds or grass growing at all.
| There appears to be a weird kind of drainage system in place,
| which allows the ground to dry quickly, and supresses the
---------+ collection of mud. Small steel plates, full of holes, are
spaced every few feet. Looking through the plate, you can see what appears
to be a pipe leading into darkness. The path continues north west and east from
this junction. To the east you can see the Center of the Village, and to the
west you can see a large stone building, built into the side of a hill.

[Exits: north east west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
n
>
Along a Worn Path
| You are in the middle of a path that connects the upper
| level of the dwarven encampment with the core. The path
+ | has been paved with stones from the nearby mountains though
| | the trail is stained with mud from where the path has been
* @ S | unpaved. The path itself is tilted ever so slightly to
| | | | one side, allowing water to trickle off to the side. You
*-+-+-+-+| can see a few lone houses on the upper level to the north
| | | and a more condensed group of huts to the south.
* F |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A heavyset dwarf is here, getting herself in everyone's way.
Fatty Ghoka guffaws so loud that your ears pop.
Fatty Ghoka positions herself so that there is very little room to get by.

<706/706hp 758/892mp 668/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
n
>
Along a Worn Path
| You are walking along a well-worn path to the core of
| the Dwarven Encampment. This path has been lined with
| stones from the nearby mountains, making it easier to
| walk down towards the village center. Mud from the unpaved
@ | path to the north has been tracked in thick footprints.
| | The path is ever so slightly tilted to one side, allowing
* + S | water to trickle off into the collection system that
| | | | runs along one edge of the path. You can head up to the
*-+-+-+-+| upper level of the dwarven encampment or continue south.
---------+

[Exits: south up]
A female dwarf is wandering around, doing chores.
Captain Cragarum is here, pacing back and forth.
A female dwarf smiles at you.
A female dwarf winks suggestively at you.
Captain Cragarum looks at you suspiciously.
Captain Cragarum says 'You'd better keep out of trouble.'

<706/706hp 758/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
aff
>
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 20 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 20 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 18 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 18 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 7 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 4 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 4 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 4 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 3 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<706/706hp 758/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
u
>
Along a Worn Path
* * +| The ground underfoot appears to have been worn by the
| | || passage of many many feet, over many many years. At the
+-+-+-+-+| edge of each side of the path, is an interesting wear
| | || mark, as if something has gently dragged over it, swaying,
* @ *| over a long period of time. There are slight marks of
| picks and shovels still apparent along the extreme edge
| of the path. It has been well kept, as there are no weeds
| or grass growing at all. There appears to be a weird kind
| of drainage system in place, which allows the ground to
---------+ dry quickly, and supresses the collection of mud. Small
steel plates, full of holes, are spaced every few feet. Looking through the
plate, you can see what appears to be a pipe leading into darkness. The path
continues north and down through a steep decline.

[Exits: north down]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 664/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
n
>
Along a Worn Path
*-*-+| You have reached the upper level of the dwarven encampment.
|| There are a few huts up here on top of the hill, though
* * +| the majority of the town stretches out to the south, though
| | || it is nearly impossible to get down from here. You'll
+-+-@-+-+| have to take the path further to the east. You can see
| | || that the strange drainage system is in place, keeping
* + *| the ground mostly dry, though mud is still caking to your
| boots with every step you take. Every move you make, you
| can feel the ground sucking, trying to hold you back.
---------+ You have come to a gradient which is gentle enough for
you to descend into the main part of the encampment to the south.

[Exits: east south west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
e
>
Along a Worn Path
*-*-+ | You have reached the upper level of the Dwarven Encampment.
| | There are a few huts up here on top of the hill, though
* + | the majority of the town stretches out to the south, though
| | | it is nearly impossible to get down from here. You'll have
+-+-@-+ | to take the path further to the west. You can see that the
| | | strange drainage system is in place, keeping the ground
+ * | mostly dry, though mud is still caking to your boots with
| every step you take. Every move you make, you can feel the
| ground sucking, trying to hold you back. The path continues
---------+ east and west and a hut lies to the north.

[Exits: north east west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 660/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
e
>
Along a Worn Path
*-*-+ | You have reached the upper level of the Dwarven Encampment.
| | There are a few huts up here on top of the hill, though the
* + | majority of the town stretches out to the south, though it
| | | is nearly impossible to get down from here. You'll have to
+-+-@ | take the path further to the west. You can see that the strange
| | | drainage system is in place, keeping the ground mostly dry,
+ * | though mud is still caking to your boots with every step you
| take. Every move you make, you can feel the ground sucking,
| trying to hold you back. The path continues west and north
---------+ and a hut lies directly to the south.

[Exits: north south west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 658/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
whe
>
Players near you in Dwarven Encampment:
<PK> Henald Along a Worn Path
<PK> Darzavius A Narrow Crack

<706/706hp 758/892mp 658/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
n
> Along a Worn Path
+ | The ground underfoot appears to have been worn by the passage
| | of many many feet, over many many years. At the edge of each
*-*-+ | side of the path, is an interesting wear mark, as if something
| | has gently dragged over it, swaying, over a long period of
* @ | time. There are slight marks of picks and shovels still apparent
| | | along the extreme edge of the path. It has been well kept,
+-+-+ | as there are no weeds or grass growing at all. There appears
| | | to be a weird kind of drainage system in place, which allows
+ * | the ground to dry quickly, and supresses the collection of
---------+ mud. Small steel plates, full of holes, are spaced every
few feet. Looking through the plate, you can see what appears to be a pipe
leading into darkness. The path continues north and south.

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 656/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
n
>
Along a Worn Path
+-o-z| The ground underfoot appears to have been worn by the passage
| | of many many feet, over many many years. At the edge of each
+ | side of the path, is an interesting wear mark, as if something
| | has gently dragged over it, swaying, over a long period of
*-*-@ | time. There are slight marks of picks and shovels still apparent
| | along the extreme edge of the path. It has been well kept,
* + | as there are no weeds or grass growing at all. There appears
| | | to be a weird kind of drainage system in place, which allows
+-+-+ | the ground to dry quickly, and supresses the collection of
---------+ mud. Small steel plates, full of holes, are spaced every
few feet. Looking through the plate, you can see what appears to be a pipe
leading into darkness. To the west you can see quite a fine wood building, while
to the north and south the path continues.

[Exits: north south west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 654/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
recite fly
You recite a scroll of flying.
Your feet rise off the ground.

<706/706hp 758/892mp 654/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
n
n
Along a Worn Path
z| The ground underfoot appears to have been worn by the passage
|| of many many feet, over many many years. At the edge of each
+-o-z| side of the path, is an interesting wear mark, as if something
| | has gently dragged over it, swaying, over a long period of
@ | time. There are slight marks of picks and shovels still apparent
| | along the extreme edge of the path. It has been well kept,
*-*-+ | as there are no weeds or grass growing at all. There appears
| | to be a weird kind of drainage system in place, which allows
+ | the ground to dry quickly, and supresses the collection of
---------+ mud. Small steel plates, full of holes, are spaced every
few feet. Looking through the plate, you can see what appears to be a pipe
leading into darkness. To the south the path continues. To the north the path
continues but does not look as well travelled as the southern path.

[Exits: north south]
A small stallion with a shining white coat stands proudly close by.
A dwarven scout stands here, looking for tracks.
A dwarven scout glares icily at you.

<706/706hp 758/892mp 653/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
n
>
The Northern Outskirts of the Encampment
z-z| The well travelled path has now transformed into a small
|| animal track as it begins to wind its way into the wilds.
z| To the south you can see the town of Sliivalan, now bustling
|| with dwarves. Further to the east, the rocky outcroppings
@-o-z| appear to grow more prominent. The dirt underfoot has a hard,
| | stony feel while the sparse grass has disappeared completely.
+ |
| |
*-*-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 652/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
e
>
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<706/706hp 758/892mp 652/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
e
> An Old Creek Bed
z-z | What was once an animal track has now dissolved into nothing
| | more than a dried up creek bed. Loose rocks, dirt and other
z | debris litter the ground at regular intervals. The creek is
| | on a visible upwards slope to the east, while to the west the
+-@-z | creek appears to widen somewhat. A sharp wind whistles past
| | swirling dust in its wake. A faint gurgling sound can be heard
+ | from all directions.
| |
*-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A dwarven scout stands here, looking for tracks.
A dwarven scout glares icily at you.

<706/706hp 758/892mp 651/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
Rising Ground
z-z | A well-worn trail leads up a fairly steep incline to the north
| | of here, winding slowly around and up to the base of a mountain.
z | Rocks, dirt, and other loose bits of debris litter the ground
| | in regular spaces. Sharp winds whip up dust from the ground,
+-o-@ | stinging your face with unseen dust. It is desolate here, the
| | ground barren and void of any life or personality. All that surrounds
+ | you is the enchanting coldness of darkness and solitude. There
| | is little trace of any regularity in the passage of travellers
+ | over this barren rock. You can head back towards Valour to the
---------+ north or head on west toward the encampment.

[Exits: north west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 650/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
n
>
Walking along a Rocky Incline
z | The dust comes to life at your feet as you walk along this slope
| | of rocks and gravel. A small insect flutters past you, causing
z-z | you to lose your footing for a brief moment. Suddenly, you see
| | various rocks tumbling downward as if responding to your presence.
@ | They fall into a large fissure at the base of the incline, never
| | to be seen again. The incessant echoes of the rocks fill your
+-o-z | ears and you wonder when they will stop tumbling. The trail is
| | about four feet at its widest point, with portions that are less
+ | than one. A constant wind howls past your ears, making it hard
---------+ to keep balance. The incline continues north and south.

[Exits: north south]
A dwarven scout stands here, looking for tracks.
A dwarven scout glares icily at you.

<706/706hp 758/892mp 648/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
n
>
Walking along a Rocky Incline
z | The dust comes to life at your feet as you walk along this
| | slope of rocks and gravel. A small insect flutters past you,
z | causing you to lose your footing for a brief moment. Suddenly,
| | you see various rocks tumbling downward as if responding
z-@ | to your presence. They fall into a large fissure at the base
| | of the incline, never to be seen again. The incessant echoes
z | of the rocks fill your ears and you wonder when they will
| | stop tumbling. The trail is about four feet at its widest
+-o-z | point, with portions that are less than one. A constant wind
---------+ howls past your ears, making it hard to keep balance. The
incline continues west and south.

[Exits: south west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 646/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
w
>
Walking along a Rocky Incline
z | The dust comes to life at your feet as you walk along this
| | slope of rocks and gravel. A small insect flutters past
z | you, causing you to loose your footing for a brief moment.
| | Suddenly, you see various rocks tumbling downward as if
@-z | responding to your presence. They fall into a large fissure
| | at the base of the incline, never to be seen again. The
z | incessant echoes of the rocks fill your ears and you wonder
| | when they will stop tumbling. The trail is about four feet
+-o-z | at its widest point, with portions that are less than one.
---------+ A constant wind howls past your ears, making it hard to
keep your balance. The incline continues north and east.

[Exits: north east]
A dwarven scout stands here, looking for tracks.
A dwarven scout glares icily at you.

<706/706hp 758/892mp 644/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
n
>
Walking along a Rocky Incline
+ | The dust comes to life at your feet as you walk along this
| | slope of rocks and gravel. A small insect flutters past
z | you, causing you to lose your footing for a brief moment.
| | Suddenly, you see various rocks tumbling downward as if
@ | responding to your presence. They fall into a large fissure
| | at the base of the incline, never to be seen again. The
z-z | incessant echoes of the rocks fill your ears and you wonder
| | when they will stop tumbling. The trail is about four feet
z | at its widest point, with portions that are less than one.
---------+ A constant wind howls past your ears, making it hard to
keep balance. The incline continues north and south.

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 642/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
n
>
Steep Incline of Shale and Skree
+ | Shale and small pieces of rock lie all around this steep
| | incline. The incline appears to lead up the side of a mountain,
+ | leading completely away from the village. The whole world
| | lays before you from this viewpoint, a sight that can be
@ | seen this well from no other vantage point, the clear sky
| | allowing perfect vision for miles around. To the south
z | is a small encampment but to the north a rather large city
| | covers the landscape. Far to the west is an ocean with
z-z | some wavering isles somewhat visible in them. Far to the
---------+ east you can see the sliver of Seringale poking out through
the wooded lands around it.

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 640/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
n
>
n
South Gate of City of Valour
S-+ | Here stands the great golden gates of the city of Valour.
| | They bear the sigil of Valour upon them - an enlarged depiction
+ | of the Holy Cross. Strong and heavy, these gates are at least
| | fifteen feet tall. They have been attached to the white stone
@ | fortress wall that encloses the inside city. At the top of
| | the gates and looking out over them, two flags fly proudly
z | - the first, Valour's national flag, and the second, the
| | flag of Seringale.
z |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A centurion is here guarding the gates of Valour.
A centurion is here guarding the gates of Valour.

<706/706hp 758/892mp 639/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
A centurion grudgingly moves aside for you.
The Walk of Pride
+ | Tall buildings surround this immaculately built and laid
| | stone road. They are of uniform height and stand close together.
S-+ | Natural light shines in from the skies above. The buildings
| | and the skies together create a striking contrast between
@ | the forces of humanity and nature. The stone road is wide
| | enough for a group of adventurers to travel down. Lamp-posts
+ | line the street, leading it to the north and south.
| |
z |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 638/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald The Walk of Pride
<PK> Filstaf House of Seringale

<706/706hp 758/892mp 638/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
n
The Walk of Pride
+ | Tall buildings surround this immaculately built and laid
| | stone road. They are of uniform height and stand close together.
+ | Natural light shines in from the skies above. The buildings
| | and the skies together create a striking contrast between
S-@ | the forces of humanity and nature. The stone road is wide
| | enough for a group of adventurers to travel down. Lamp-posts
+ | line the street, leading it to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 637/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
n
>
The Walk of Pride
+-+-+-+-+| Tall buildings surround this immaculately built and laid
| | stone road. They are of uniform height and stand close together.
+ | Natural light shines in from the skies above. The buildings
| | and the skies together create a striking contrast between
@ | the forces of humanity and nature. The stone road is wide
| | enough for a group of adventurers to travel down. Lamp-posts
S-+ | line the street, leading it to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 636/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
n
>
The Walk of Pride
+ | Tall buildings surround this immaculately built and laid
| | stone road. They are of uniform height and stand close together.
+-+-+-+-+| Natural light shines in from the skies above. The buildings
| | and the skies together create a striking contrast between
@ | the forces of humanity and nature. The stone road is wide
| | enough for a group of adventurers to travel down. Lamp-posts
+ | line the street, leading it to the north and south.
| |
S-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 635/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
n
>
The Knight's War Memorial
+ | A set of stairs lead up the octagonal base of this majestic
| | statue. They reach walls where names of fallen Knights that
+ | have died with honor are inscribed. Standing atop this base
| | is a twenty feet high column overlooking the entire area.
+-+-@-+-+| At the top of the column a statue of an angel with wings
| | outspread soars above the city.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A memorial for the heroic Knights of Valour has been laid to rest here.

<706/706hp 758/892mp 634/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald The Knight's War Memorial
<PK> Filstaf House of Seringale

<706/706hp 758/892mp 634/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 20 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 20 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 18 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 18 hours
Spell: fly : lasts for 8 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 7 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 4 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 4 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 4 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 3 hours
Skill: spell delay : lasts for 0 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<706/706hp 758/892mp 634/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
whe
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald The Knight's War Memorial
<PK> Filstaf House of Seringale

<706/706hp 758/892mp 634/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
whe
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald The Knight's War Memorial
<PK> Filstaf House of Seringale

<706/706hp 758/892mp 634/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald The Knight's War Memorial
<PK> Filstaf House of Seringale

<706/706hp 758/892mp 634/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald The Knight's War Memorial
<PK> Filstaf House of Seringale

<706/706hp 758/892mp 634/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
whe
> Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald The Knight's War Memorial
<PK> Filstaf House of Seringale

<706/706hp 758/892mp 634/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
w
Lower Valour Avenue
+ | The avenue cuts a pathway between the houses in the lower
| | district of the city of Valour. Houses loom over the road,
+ | just barely managing to avoid blocking the natural light
| | from entrance. Their fixtures and decor gives away that
+-+-@-+-+| this is a residential area. It is a very quiet area, void
| | | of most of the hustle and bustle of city life. Lamp-posts
+ + | lead the avenue east and west, each of them bearing a statuette
| | of a Knight.
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 633/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
w
>
Lower Valour Avenue
+| The avenue cuts a pathway between the houses in the lower
|| district of the city of Valour. Houses loom over the
+| road, just barely managing to avoid blocking the natural
|| light from entrance. Their fixtures and decor gives away
+-+-@-+-+| that this is a residential area. It is a very quiet area,
| || void of most of the hustle and bustle of city life. Lamp-posts
F-+ +| lead the avenue east and west, each of them bearing a
|| statuette of a Knight.
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 632/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
w
>
Lower Valour Avenue
| The avenue cuts a pathway between the houses in the lower
| district of the city of Valour. Houses loom over the road,
| just barely managing to avoid blocking the natural light from
| entrance. Their fixtures and decor gives away that this is
+-+-@-+-+| a residential area. It is a very quiet area, void of most
| | of the hustle and bustle of city life. Lamp-posts lead the
F-+ | avenue east and west, each of them bearing a statuette of
| a Knight.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 631/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
w
>
Lower Valour Avenue
+-* | The avenue cuts a pathway between the houses in the lower
| | district of the city of Valour. Houses loom over the road,
+-S | just barely managing to avoid blocking the natural light
| | from entrance. Their fixtures and decor gives away that
+-+-@-+-+| this is a residential area. It is a very quiet area, void
| | of most of the hustle and bustle of city life. Lamp-posts
F-+ | lead the avenue east and west, each of them bearing a statuette
| of a Knight.
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 630/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Lower Valour Avenue
<PK> Filstaf Tribute Street

<706/706hp 758/892mp 630/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
aff
> You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 20 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 20 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 18 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 18 hours
Spell: fly : lasts for 8 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 7 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 4 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 4 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 4 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 3 hours
Skill: spell delay : lasts for 0 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<706/706hp 758/892mp 630/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
e
Lower Valour Avenue
| The avenue cuts a pathway between the houses in the lower
| district of the city of Valour. Houses loom over the road,
| just barely managing to avoid blocking the natural light from
| entrance. Their fixtures and decor gives away that this is
+-+-@-+-+| a residential area. It is a very quiet area, void of most
| | of the hustle and bustle of city life. Lamp-posts lead the
F-+ | avenue east and west, each of them bearing a statuette of
| a Knight.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<706/706hp 758/892mp 629/674mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
e
>
e
Lower Valour Avenue
+| The avenue cuts a pathway between the houses in the lower
|| district of the city of Valour. Houses loom over the
+| road, just barely managing to avoid blocking the natural
|| light from entrance. Their fixtures and decor gives away
+-+-@-+-+| that this is a residential area. It is a very quiet area,
| || void of most of the hustle and bustle of city life. Lamp-posts
F-+ +| lead the avenue east and west, each of them bearing a
|| statuette of a Knight.
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
The night has begun.
You are ready to cast the fly spell again.
The white aura around your body fades.

<706/706hp 777/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
>
Lower Valour Avenue
+ | The avenue cuts a pathway between the houses in the lower
| | district of the city of Valour. Houses loom over the road,
+ | just barely managing to avoid blocking the natural light
| | from entrance. Their fixtures and decor gives away that
+-+-@-+-+| this is a residential area. It is a very quiet area, void
| | | of most of the hustle and bustle of city life. Lamp-posts
+ + | lead the avenue east and west, each of them bearing a statuette
| | of a Knight.
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 777/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
e
>
The Knight's War Memorial
+ | A set of stairs lead up the octagonal base of this majestic
| | statue. They reach walls where names of fallen Knights that
+ | have died with honor are inscribed. Standing atop this base
| | is a twenty feet high column overlooking the entire area.
+-+-@-+-+| At the top of the column a statue of an angel with wings
| | outspread soars above the city.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A memorial for the heroic Knights of Valour has been laid to rest here.

<706/706hp 777/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
>
sanc
You are surrounded by a white aura.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
whe
>
w

Filstaf walks in.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
>
9

Filstaf walks north.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald The Knight's War Memorial
<PK> Filstaf South Market Bridge

<706/706hp 702/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
> Lower Valour Avenue
+ | The avenue cuts a pathway between the houses in the lower
| | district of the city of Valour. Houses loom over the road,
+ | just barely managing to avoid blocking the natural light
| | from entrance. Their fixtures and decor gives away that
+-+-@-+-+| this is a residential area. It is a very quiet area, void
| | | of most of the hustle and bustle of city life. Lamp-posts
+ + | lead the avenue east and west, each of them bearing a statuette
| | of a Knight.
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
>
They aren't here.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
e
> The Knight's War Memorial
+ | A set of stairs lead up the octagonal base of this majestic
| | statue. They reach walls where names of fallen Knights that
+ | have died with honor are inscribed. Standing atop this base
| | is a twenty feet high column overlooking the entire area.
+-+-@-+-+| At the top of the column a statue of an angel with wings
| | outspread soars above the city.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A memorial for the heroic Knights of Valour has been laid to rest here.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
9
>
They aren't here.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
n
>
9
South Market Bridge
+-+-+-+-+| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | || beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
S + S| wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+-+-+-+-+| bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 669/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
> They aren't here.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 669/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
>
n
South Market Bridge
| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+-+-+-+-+| while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse
| | || it. There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk
S @ S| abreast. The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars
| | that keep this remarkably sturdy platform raised above
+ | the sea level. The bridge continues to the north and
| | south.
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 668/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
9
>
They aren't here.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 668/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
n
>
9
South Valour Bazaar
| At the heart of Valour itself, stands a wide pool of water.
| A fountain in the pool's centre ejects water into the air,
| which then scatters in all directions into this noisy pool.
| This then drains into the walls that enclose its sides. The
+-+-@-+-+| bazaar is a bustling marketplace that takes advantage of
| | || the pool's ability to attract visitors to the city. A place
S + S| for small trades and street performances for small coins.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 667/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
>
They aren't here.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 667/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
scan
> You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
A street peddler wanders around hoping to score a trade.
*** Range 3 (east) ***
A street performer juggles flaming torches.
You scan south.
You scan west.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
A street performer juggles flaming torches.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 667/674mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
>
w
South High Street
+ | The high street runs straight through the heart of Valour,
| | facilitating the flow of trade throughout the area. It
+ | is a short yet wide street that takes the trader quickly
| | from where he is to where he wants to be. Shops stand at
+-+-@-+-+| its sides. The shops have been decorated with statues and
| | | sigils of Valour, adding aesthetic beauty to this necessary
S + | place. The street continues to the east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 666/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
w
>
South High Street
+ | The high street runs straight through the heart of Valour,
| | facilitating the flow of trade throughout the area. It
S-+ | is a short yet wide street that takes the trader quickly
| | from where he is to where he wants to be. Shops stand
+-@-+-+| at its sides. The shops have been decorated with statues
| || and sigils of Valour, adding aesthetic beauty to this
S +| necessary place. The street continues to the east and
|| west.
+|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 665/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
w
>
Southwest Corner of Market Place
+ | The two major streets through the heart of Valour meet here,
| | to travel away from each other again in the opposite direction.
S-+ | A marble statue of a Knight of Valour strengthens the joint
| | between these two important streets. Its pose is one of
@-+-+| observance, with sword in hilt, atop a large warhorse. There
| | is a solemn look on the Knight's face, crossed with responsibility
S | and concentration. It reminds the citizens of Valour of
| the necessity of protecting with lives that which makes
| their own lives so wonderful.
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A street performer juggles flaming torches.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 664/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Southwest Corner of Market Place
<PK> Filstaf Northwest Corner of Market Place

<706/706hp 702/892mp 664/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
>
n
West Wall Street
S-+ | Wall Street is home to many of Valour's most important
| | stores and trading hotspots. It is the busiest part of
+ | the entire area. Trade flows through here day and night,
| | in the city that is always awake. This is also one of the
S-@ | streets that the Valourian guard parade visits when it
| | tours the city from its home in the palace. The street
+-+-+| continues north and south.
| |
S |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 663/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
n
>
West Wall Street
+ | Wall Street is home to many of Valour's most important
| | stores and trading hotspots. It is the busiest part of
S-+ | the entire area. Trade flows through here day and night,
| | in the city that is always awake. This is also one of
@ | the streets that the Valourian guard parade visits when
| | it tours the city from its home in the palace. The street
S-+ | continues north and south.
| |
+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 662/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
n
>
West Valour Bazaar
F-+ | At the heart of Valour itself, stands a wide pool of water.
| | A fountain in the pool's centre ejects water into the air,
+ | which then scatters in all directions into this noisy pool.
| | This then drains into the walls that enclose its sides. The
S-@ | bazaar is a bustling marketplace that takes advantage of
| | the pool's ability to attract visitors to the city. A place
+ | for small trades and street performances for small coins.
| |
S-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A red-haired street performer juggles a sword dangerously.
A street peddler wanders around hoping to score a trade.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 661/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
n
>
West Wall Street
+-+-+| Wall Street is home to many of Valour's most important stores
| | and trading hotspots. It is the busiest part of the entire
F-+ | area. Trade flows through here day and night, in the city
| | that is always awake. This is also one of the streets that
@ | the Valourian guard parade visits when it tours the city
| | from its home in the palace. The street continues north and
S-+ | south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 660/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
n
>
West Wall Street
S | Wall Street is home to many of Valour's most important stores
| | and trading hotspots. It is the busiest part of the entire
+-+-+| area. Trade flows through here day and night, in the city
| | that is always awake. This is also one of the streets that
F-@ | the Valourian guard parade visits when it tours the city
| | from its home in the palace. The street continues north and
+ | south.
| |
S-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 659/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
>
9
They aren't here.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 659/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
n
>
Northwest Corner of Market Place
| The two major streets through the heart of Valour meet here,
| to travel away from each other again in the opposite direction.
S | A marble statue of a Knight of Valour strengthens the joint
| | between these two important streets. Its pose is one of observance,
@-+-+| with sword in hilt, atop a large warhorse. There is a solemn
| | look on the Knight's face, crossed with responsibility and
F-+ | concentration. It reminds the citizens of Valour of the necessity
| | of protecting with lives that which makes their own lives
+ | so wonderful.
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A street performer juggles flaming torches.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 658/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
e
>
North High Street
+| The high street runs straight through the heart of Valour,
|| facilitating the flow of trade throughout the area. It is a
S +| short yet wide street that takes the trader quickly from where
| || he is to where he wants to be. Shops stand at its sides. The
+-@-+-+| shops have been decorated with statues and sigils of Valour,
| | adding aesthetic beauty to this necessary place. The street
F-+ | continues to the east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A street peddler wanders around hoping to score a trade.
A Knight of the Holy Cross looks at you sternly.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 657/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
e
>
e
North High Street
+ | The high street runs straight through the heart of Valour, facilitating
| | the flow of trade throughout the area. It is a short yet wide
S + | street that takes the trader quickly from where he is to where
| | | he wants to be. Shops stand at its sides. The shops have been
+-+-@-+-+| decorated with statues and sigils of Valour, adding aesthetic
| | beauty to this necessary place. The street continues to the east
+ | and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 656/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
>
North Valour Bazaar
+ | At the heart of Valour itself, stands a wide pool of water.
| | A fountain in the pool's centre ejects water into the
S + S| air, which then scatters in all directions into this noisy
| | || pool. This then drains into the walls that enclose its
+-+-@-+-+| sides. The bazaar is a bustling marketplace that takes
| advantage of the pool's ability to attract visitors to
| the city. A place for small trades and street performances
| for small coins.
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 655/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald North Valour Bazaar
<PK> Filstaf Bridge over the Bay of Vamana

<706/706hp 702/892mp 655/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
>
e
North High Street
+ | The high street runs straight through the heart of Valour,
| | facilitating the flow of trade throughout the area. It
+ S | is a short yet wide street that takes the trader quickly
| | | from where he is to where he wants to be. Shops stand
+-+-@-+-+| at its sides. The shops have been decorated with statues
|| and sigils of Valour, adding aesthetic beauty to this
+| necessary place. The street continues to the east and
|| west.
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 654/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
e
>
Filstaf yells 'Light of Heaven, grant me your fury to purge the darkness!'

<706/706hp 702/892mp 654/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
> North High Street
+ | The high street runs straight through the heart of Valour,
| | facilitating the flow of trade throughout the area. It
+ S | is a short yet wide street that takes the trader quickly
| | | from where he is to where he wants to be. Shops stand at
+-+-@-+ | its sides. The shops have been decorated with statues and
| | sigils of Valour, adding aesthetic beauty to this necessary
+-S| place. The street continues to the east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 653/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
>
w
North High Street
+ | The high street runs straight through the heart of Valour,
| | facilitating the flow of trade throughout the area. It
+ S | is a short yet wide street that takes the trader quickly
| | | from where he is to where he wants to be. Shops stand
+-+-@-+-+| at its sides. The shops have been decorated with statues
|| and sigils of Valour, adding aesthetic beauty to this
+| necessary place. The street continues to the east and
|| west.
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 652/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
w
>
North Valour Bazaar
+ | At the heart of Valour itself, stands a wide pool of water.
| | A fountain in the pool's centre ejects water into the
S + S| air, which then scatters in all directions into this noisy
| | || pool. This then drains into the walls that enclose its
+-+-@-+-+| sides. The bazaar is a bustling marketplace that takes
| advantage of the pool's ability to attract visitors to
| the city. A place for small trades and street performances
| for small coins.
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 651/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
n
>
North Market Bridge
+-+-+-+-+| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+ | while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it.
| | There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast.
S @ S| The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep
| | || this remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level.
+-+-+-+-+| The bridge continues to the north and south.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(White Aura) The captain of the guard is here, observing quietly.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 650/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
n
>
North Market Bridge
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+-+-+-+-+| while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse
| | it. There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk
@ | abreast. The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars
| | that keep this remarkably sturdy platform raised above
S + S| the sea level. The bridge continues to the north and
| | || south.
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 649/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
n
>
Queen Victoria's Needle
+ | This monument has been built in memorial of the late Queen
| | Victoria, the first to sit upon Valour's powerful throne.
+ | It is a twenty feet high golden needle, inserted into a heavy
| | and strong marble base. The needle symbolises the care that
+-+-@-+-+| Knights must place into their work, and the precision needed
| | in the choice of crusades they leave on.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A golden needle thrust into a marble platform extends high overhead.
(Glowing) The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 648/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
e
>
Greater Valour Avenue
+ | This road leads through the upper district of the city of Valour.
| | At its border are the large business buildings that direct
+ +| the commerce and government. Their walls are decorated with
| || gold and gemstone, showing off the wealth that has been attained
+-+-@-+-+| by this successful city. The buildings provide an inspiring
| | backdrop contrasted against the clear skies. A series of lamp-posts
+ | lead the way east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 647/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
e
>
Greater Valour Avenue
+ | This road leads through the upper district of the city of Valour.
| | At its border are the large business buildings that direct the
+ +-S| commerce and government. Their walls are decorated with gold
| | | and gemstone, showing off the wealth that has been attained by
+-+-@-+-+| this successful city. The buildings provide an inspiring backdrop
| | contrasted against the clear skies. A series of lamp-posts lead
+ | the way east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 646/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
e
>
Greater Valour Avenue
| This road leads through the upper district of the city
| of Valour. At its border are the large business buildings
+-S | that direct the commerce and government. Their walls are
| | decorated with gold and gemstone, showing off the wealth
+-+-@-+-+| that has been attained by this successful city. The buildings
| provide an inspiring backdrop contrasted against the clear
| skies. A series of lamp-posts lead the way east and west.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A noble of Valour walks down the street.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 645/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Greater Valour Avenue
<PK> Filstaf Bridge over the Bay of Vamana

<706/706hp 702/892mp 645/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
e
>
Greater Valour Avenue
| This road leads through the upper district of the city
| of Valour. At its border are the large business buildings
+-S | that direct the commerce and government. Their walls
| | are decorated with gold and gemstone, showing off the
+-+-@-+-+| wealth that has been attained by this successful city.
|| The buildings provide an inspiring backdrop contrasted
+| against the clear skies. A series of lamp-posts lead
|| the way east and west.
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A noble of Valour walks down the street.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 644/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
e
>
Greater Valour Avenue
| This road leads through the upper district of the city
| of Valour. At its border are the large business buildings
+-S *| that direct the commerce and government. Their walls
| || are decorated with gold and gemstone, showing off the
+-+-@-+-*| wealth that has been attained by this successful city.
| | The buildings provide an inspiring backdrop contrasted
+ | against the clear skies. A series of lamp-posts lead
| | the way east and west.
+-*|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 643/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
e
>
City Forum
| This is an open air forum that can be wandered through
| as a person travels down the streets. A few simple low
*-S| walls create an enclosure to separate it from the busiest
| | flow of traffic. Some of the most powerful political figures
+-+-@-* | ever to involve themselves with Valour have given speeches
| | from the lectern that stands in the City Forum. It is the
+ | place where the monarch addresses the city as a whole in
| | such important issues as declarations of war and the the
+-* | need for good men to fight for his causes.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
Water flows from a marble statue of the sigil of Valour.
A servant of the dragon quietly observes the area.
(White Aura) Lorial is relaxing on a deck-chair as she processes papers.
A dame of Valour walks down the street.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 642/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
s
>
Liberty Street
*-S| This road leads through into the centre of Greater Valour,
| | towards the epicentre of its business district. Buildings
+-+-+-* | line the street, tall and with smooth gentle walls that create
| | a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Sigils of the Knights are
@ | marked upon every door frame. The masonry is of the highest
| | quality, matched only by that of the street itself. Lamp-posts
+-* | lead the way north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 641/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
s
>
Liberty Street
+-+-+-* | This road leads through into the centre of Greater Valour,
| | towards the epicentre of its business district. Buildings
+ | line the street, tall and with smooth gentle walls that
| | create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Sigils of the Knights
@-* | are marked upon every door frame. The masonry is of the
| | highest quality, matched only by that of the street itself.
+ | Lamp-posts lead the way north and south.
| |
+-S |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 640/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
s
>
Liberty Street
+ | This road leads through into the centre of Greater Valour,
| | towards the epicentre of its business district. Buildings
+-* | line the street, tall and with smooth gentle walls that create
| | a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Sigils of the Knights are
@ | marked upon every door frame. The masonry is of the highest
| | quality, matched only by that of the street itself. Lamp-posts
+-S | lead the way north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A noble of Valour walks down the street.
A Knight of the Holy Cross looks at you sternly.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 639/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
s
>
Liberty Street
+-* | This road leads through into the centre of Greater Valour,
| | towards the epicentre of its business district. Buildings
+ | line the street, tall and with smooth gentle walls that
| | create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Sigils of the
@-S | Knights are marked upon every door frame. The masonry
| | is of the highest quality, matched only by that of the
+ | street itself. Lamp-posts lead the way north and south.
| |
+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Knight of the Holy Cross looks at you sternly.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 638/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
s
>
Liberty Street
+ | This road leads through into the centre of Greater Valour,
| | towards the epicentre of its business district. Buildings
+-S | line the street, tall and with smooth gentle walls that
| | create a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Sigils of the
@ | Knights are marked upon every door frame. The masonry
| | is of the highest quality, matched only by that of the
+-+-+| street itself. Lamp-posts lead the way north and south.
| ||
+ +|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 637/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
s
>
The Arch of Saint Avangulen
+-S | A long arch stretches all the way across this square. It
| | has been fashioned out of marble. At its left base, streams
+ | of colour begin flight across the arch, burning out just
| | before they reach halfway. The streams flicker and contort
@-+-+| even as they are looked upon. At its right base, a flower
| || bed has been laid, with white roses in bloom within it in
+ +| all seasons.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
The marble arch of Avangulen hangs overhead.
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.
A noble of Valour walks down the street.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 636/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
s
>
Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
+-+-+| wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| || is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ +| ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+ | bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 635/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
s
>
Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
+-+-+| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| || beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
+ +| wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+ | bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.

<706/706hp 702/892mp 634/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
s
>
Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
+ | wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+ | bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 702/892mp 633/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
<PK> Filstaf Gates of the Royal Palace

<706/706hp 702/892mp 633/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
>
whe
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
<PK> Filstaf Lower Valour Avenue

<706/706hp 702/892mp 633/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
<PK> Filstaf Lower Valour Avenue

<706/706hp 702/892mp 633/674mv >[active][8pm (night)]
whe
>
s
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
<PK> Filstaf Lower Valour Avenue

<706/706hp 721/892mp 674/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
> Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
+ | wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+ | bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
The bridge creaks beneath your feet.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 673/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 18 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 18 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 16 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 16 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 7 hours
Spell: fly : lasts for 6 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 5 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 2 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 2 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 2 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 1 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<706/706hp 721/892mp 673/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
s
Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
+ | wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+-+-+ | bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
! |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 672/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
s
>
The Outer Gates of Castle Valour
+ | The tall golden gates of castle Valour lay open here, welcoming
| | the Knights of Valour home. To outsiders, these gates are
+ | the outer defences that close off the path up to the main
| | gate of the castle. Castle Valour is viewable from here,
+-+-@ | in the near distance. The outer grounds are open to the public,
| | but they must take care not to stray into the castle.
! |
| |
!-! |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A warning has been inscribed on the gates.
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Knight of the Holy Cross looks at you sternly.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 671/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
w
>
Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+ | while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it.
| | There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast.
+-+-@-+ | The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep
| | this remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level.
! | The bridge continues to the east and west.
| |
!-! |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A nymph looks coyly at you, then winks mischievously and dances away.
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 670/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
w
>
Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
+| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
|| beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+| while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse
|| it. There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk
+-+-@-+-+| abreast. The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars
|| that keep this remarkably sturdy platform raised above
!| the sea level. The bridge continues to the east and west.
||
!-!|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 669/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
w
>
Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
| while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it.
| There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast.
+-+-@-+-+| The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep
| this remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level.
| The bridge continues to the east and west.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 668/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
w
>
Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling beneath
| | here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while wooden
+ | sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There is enough room
| | here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The ocean gently laps
+-+-@-+-+| the thick wooden pillars that keep this remarkably sturdy platform
| | raised above the sea level. The bridge continues to the east
+ | and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
The bridge creaks beneath your feet.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 667/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
w
>
w
Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling beneath
| | here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while wooden
+ | sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There is enough
| | room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The ocean gently
+-+-@-+-+| laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this remarkably sturdy
| | platform raised above the sea level. The bridge continues to
+ | the east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 666/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
The Knight's War Memorial
+ | A set of stairs lead up the octagonal base of this majestic
| | statue. They reach walls where names of fallen Knights that
+ | have died with honor are inscribed. Standing atop this base
| | is a twenty feet high column overlooking the entire area.
+-+-@-+-+| At the top of the column a statue of an angel with wings
| | outspread soars above the city.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A memorial for the heroic Knights of Valour has been laid to rest here.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 665/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald The Knight's War Memorial
<PK> Filstaf Tribute Street

<706/706hp 721/892mp 665/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
scan
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.
*** Range 5 (east) ***
A nymph looks coyly at you, then winks mischievously and dances away.
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.
*** Range 6 (east) ***
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
You scan south.
*** Range 5 (south) ***
A centurion is here guarding the gates of Valour.
A centurion is here guarding the gates of Valour.
*** Range 6 (south) ***
A rugged looking slith prisoner stands here, belligerent.
(Charmed) A skeletal warrior glows with an eerie light here.
(Charmed) A zombie of a rugged looking slith stands here serving his master.
(Charmed) A flesh golem stands here to do his master's bidding.
(Charmed) A stone golem stands here to do his master's bidding.
(Charmed) (Translucent) A stalking, black panther is here, quietly serving its master.
(Charmed) Worked to death many years ago, this cursed slave keeps going relentlessly.
(Charmed) A zombie of a miscreantic battle troll stands here serving his master.
(Translucent) (White Aura) Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion is here.
You scan west.
*** Range 5 (west) ***
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 665/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
whe
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald The Knight's War Memorial
<PK> Filstaf Tribute Street

<706/706hp 721/892mp 665/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
whe
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald The Knight's War Memorial
<PK> Filstaf Tribute Street

<706/706hp 721/892mp 665/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
w
Lower Valour Avenue
+ | The avenue cuts a pathway between the houses in the lower
| | district of the city of Valour. Houses loom over the road,
+ | just barely managing to avoid blocking the natural light
| | from entrance. Their fixtures and decor gives away that
+-+-@-+-+| this is a residential area. It is a very quiet area, void
| | | of most of the hustle and bustle of city life. Lamp-posts
+ + | lead the avenue east and west, each of them bearing a statuette
| | of a Knight.
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 664/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
w
>
Lower Valour Avenue
+| The avenue cuts a pathway between the houses in the lower
|| district of the city of Valour. Houses loom over the
+| road, just barely managing to avoid blocking the natural
|| light from entrance. Their fixtures and decor gives away
+-+-@-+-+| that this is a residential area. It is a very quiet area,
| || void of most of the hustle and bustle of city life. Lamp-posts
F-+ +| lead the avenue east and west, each of them bearing a
|| statuette of a Knight.
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 663/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
w
>
Lower Valour Avenue
| The avenue cuts a pathway between the houses in the lower
| district of the city of Valour. Houses loom over the road,
| just barely managing to avoid blocking the natural light from
| entrance. Their fixtures and decor gives away that this is
+-+-@-+-+| a residential area. It is a very quiet area, void of most
| | of the hustle and bustle of city life. Lamp-posts lead the
F-+ | avenue east and west, each of them bearing a statuette of
| a Knight.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 662/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
w
>
Lower Valour Avenue
+-* | The avenue cuts a pathway between the houses in the lower
| | district of the city of Valour. Houses loom over the road,
+-S | just barely managing to avoid blocking the natural light
| | from entrance. Their fixtures and decor gives away that
+-+-@-+-+| this is a residential area. It is a very quiet area, void
| | of most of the hustle and bustle of city life. Lamp-posts
F-+ | lead the avenue east and west, each of them bearing a statuette
| of a Knight.
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 661/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
w
>
Lower Valour Avenue
S-+-* | The avenue cuts a pathway between the houses in the lower
| | district of the city of Valour. Houses loom over the road,
+-S | just barely managing to avoid blocking the natural light
| | from entrance. Their fixtures and decor gives away that
*-+-@-+-+| this is a residential area. It is a very quiet area, void
|| of most of the hustle and bustle of city life. Lamp-posts
F-+| lead the avenue east and west, each of them bearing a
| statuette of a Knight.
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 660/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
w
>
Gates of the Royal Palace
S-+-* | These are the famed gates of the palace of Valour. Their
| | handles are tipped with diamonds that scintillate as the
+-S | natural light catches them. Made up of long bars of gold,
| | with the topmost bar curved into an arch across the gate,
*-@-+-+| this is the aesthetic perfection that the denizens of
| Valour have come to expect from their dignified monarch.
| The gates remain open, for all to visit Valour's ruler
| to seek counsel.
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A lush, leafy arbor provides some peaceful shaded respite.
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Knight of the Holy Cross looks at you sternly.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 659/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
n
>
Tribute Street
+-S | This street leads directly through to the epicentre of
| | lower Valour. Houses line the sides, built majestically
S-+-* | high, but blocking none of the natural light from finding
| | its way towards the surface of the stone road. They each
@-S | bear the same shaped roof - slates that meet to form a
| | triangle. At their apex, light wood provides a bond. The
*-+-+-+| street is wide enough for a wagon pulled by horses to
| travel down without disrupting foot traffic. Lamp-posts
| leading down it bear statuettes of Knights.
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(White Aura) A fabulously dressed man of the cross is dancing here.
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.
A citizen of Valour wanders about.
Filstaf walks in.
A Knight of the Holy Cross looks at Filstaf sternly.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 658/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
n
>
Tribute Street
S-+ | This street leads directly through to the epicentre of
| | lower Valour. Houses line the sides, built majestically
+-S | high, but blocking none of the natural light from finding
| | its way towards the surface of the stone road. They each
S-@-* | bear the same shaped roof - slates that meet to form
| | a triangle. At their apex, light wood provides a bond.
+-S | The street is wide enough for a wagon pulled by horses
| | to travel down without disrupting foot traffic. Lamp-posts
*-+-+-+| leading down it bear statuettes of Knights.
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.
A citizen of Valour wanders about.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 657/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
s
Tribute Street
+-S | This street leads directly through to the epicentre of
| | lower Valour. Houses line the sides, built majestically
S-+-* | high, but blocking none of the natural light from finding
| | its way towards the surface of the stone road. They each
@-S | bear the same shaped roof - slates that meet to form a
| | triangle. At their apex, light wood provides a bond. The
*-+-+-+| street is wide enough for a wagon pulled by horses to
| travel down without disrupting foot traffic. Lamp-posts
| leading down it bear statuettes of Knights.
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(White Aura) A fabulously dressed man of the cross is dancing here.
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.
A citizen of Valour wanders about.
A Knight of the Holy Cross looks at you sternly.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 656/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
n
>
Tribute Street
S-+ | This street leads directly through to the epicentre of
| | lower Valour. Houses line the sides, built majestically
+-S | high, but blocking none of the natural light from finding
| | its way towards the surface of the stone road. They each
S-@-* | bear the same shaped roof - slates that meet to form
| | a triangle. At their apex, light wood provides a bond.
+-S | The street is wide enough for a wagon pulled by horses
| | to travel down without disrupting foot traffic. Lamp-posts
*-+-+-+| leading down it bear statuettes of Knights.
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.
A citizen of Valour wanders about.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 655/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
n
>
Tribute Street
+ | This street leads directly through to the epicentre of
| | lower Valour. Houses line the sides, built majestically
S-+ | high, but blocking none of the natural light from finding
| | its way towards the surface of the stone road. They each
@-S | bear the same shaped roof - slates that meet to form a
| | triangle. At their apex, light wood provides a bond. The
S-+-* | street is wide enough for a wagon pulled by horses to travel
| | down without disrupting foot traffic. Lamp-posts leading
+-S | down it bear statuettes of Knights.
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 654/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
n
>
Tribute Street
+-+-+ | This street leads directly through to the epicentre of
| | lower Valour. Houses line the sides, built majestically
+ | high, but blocking none of the natural light from finding
| | its way towards the surface of the stone road. They each
S-@ | bear the same shaped roof - slates that meet to form a
| | triangle. At their apex, light wood provides a bond. The
+-S | street is wide enough for a wagon pulled by horses to travel
| | down without disrupting foot traffic. Lamp-posts leading
S-+-* | down it bear statuettes of Knights.
---------+

[Exits: north south west]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 653/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
n
>
Tribute Street
+ + | This street leads directly through to the epicentre of
| | | lower Valour. Houses line the sides, built majestically
+-+-+ | high, but blocking none of the natural light from finding
| | its way towards the surface of the stone road. They each
@ | bear the same shaped roof - slates that meet to form a
| | triangle. At their apex, light wood provides a bond. The
S-+ | street is wide enough for a wagon pulled by horses to travel
| | down without disrupting foot traffic. Lamp-posts leading
+-S | down it bear statuettes of Knights.
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 652/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
n
>
The Monument of Saint Torin
+ | The statue of Torin is a simple depiction of an armored male
| | on a mighty steed. Yet this image contains the purity of
+ + | Knighthood. Ordinary folks that have dedicated their lives
| | | to the defence of the innocents that their kingdom protects,
+-+-@ | themselves guarded only by a well-crafted weapon and a strong
| | shield. They enter each mission knowing they may never return
+ | to see again the city they fought for. Lord Torin led the
| | Knights to many victories, in his short but legendary career.
S-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A statue of Torin straddled upon the back of a mighty warhorse.
A citizen of Valour wanders about.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 651/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
n
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
+ | wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
+ @ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+-+-+ | bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 650/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
n
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
+ | wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+ + | bridge continues to the north and south.
| | |
+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 649/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
n
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
+ | wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+ | bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 648/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
<PK> Filstaf The Walk of Pride

<706/706hp 721/892mp 648/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
n
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
+-+-+| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
+ | wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+ | bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 647/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
n
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
T-*-* | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
* +-+-+| wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+ | bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.
A Knight of the Holy Cross looks at you sternly.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 646/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
n
>
Gates of Valour's Cathedral
* | The majestic gates of Valour's cathedral reach a height of
| | around fifteen feet. The cathedral's large steeple towers
T-*-* | over every other building in the vicinity. At its top is
| | | a weather vane that revolves in the wind. Stained glass windows
* @-+-+| are visible on the sides of this cathedral, depicting the
| | battles that brought glory and peace to the city of Valour.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 645/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
e
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling beneath
| here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while wooden
*-* | sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There is enough
| | room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The ocean gently
+-@-+-+| laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this remarkably sturdy
| | platform raised above the sea level. The bridge continues to
+ | the east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 644/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
e
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling beneath
| here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while wooden
* | sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There is enough room
| | here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The ocean gently laps
+-+-@-+-+| the thick wooden pillars that keep this remarkably sturdy platform
| | raised above the sea level. The bridge continues to the east
+ | and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 643/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
e
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
| while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it.
| There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast.
+-+-@-+-+| The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep
| this remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level.
| The bridge continues to the east and west.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 642/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
e
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
+| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
|| beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+| while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse
|| it. There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk
+-+-@-+-+| abreast. The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars
|| that keep this remarkably sturdy platform raised above
+| the sea level. The bridge continues to the east and west.
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 641/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
e
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+ | while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it.
| | There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast.
+-+-@-+-+| The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep
| | this remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level.
+ | The bridge continues to the east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 640/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
e
>
Queen Victoria's Needle
+ | This monument has been built in memorial of the late Queen
| | Victoria, the first to sit upon Valour's powerful throne.
+ | It is a twenty feet high golden needle, inserted into a heavy
| | and strong marble base. The needle symbolises the care that
+-+-@-+-+| Knights must place into their work, and the precision needed
| | in the choice of crusades they leave on.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A golden needle thrust into a marble platform extends high overhead.
(Glowing) The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 639/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Queen Victoria's Needle
<PK> Filstaf The Walk of Pride

<706/706hp 721/892mp 639/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
whe
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Queen Victoria's Needle
<PK> Filstaf The Walk of Pride

<706/706hp 721/892mp 639/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
scan
You scan all around.
You scan north.
*** Range 2 (north) ***
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
*** Range 6 (north) ***
A centurion is here guarding the gates of Valour.
A centurion is here guarding the gates of Valour.
You scan east.
*** Range 3 (east) ***
A noble of Valour walks down the street.
*** Range 4 (east) ***
A noble of Valour walks down the street.
*** Range 6 (east) ***
A servant of the dragon quietly observes the area.
(White Aura) Lorial is relaxing on a deck-chair as she processes papers.
A dame of Valour walks down the street.
You scan south.
*** Range 3 (south) ***
(White Aura) The captain of the guard is here, observing quietly.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.
*** Range 5 (west) ***
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.
*** Range 6 (west) ***
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 639/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 18 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 18 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 16 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 16 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 7 hours
Spell: fly : lasts for 6 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 5 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 2 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 2 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 2 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 1 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<706/706hp 721/892mp 639/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
s
North Market Bridge
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+-+-+-+-+| while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse
| | it. There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk
@ | abreast. The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars
| | that keep this remarkably sturdy platform raised above
S + S| the sea level. The bridge continues to the north and
| | || south.
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 638/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
s
>
North Market Bridge
+-+-+-+-+| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+ | while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it.
| | There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast.
S @ S| The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep
| | || this remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level.
+-+-+-+-+| The bridge continues to the north and south.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 637/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
s
>
North Valour Bazaar
+ | At the heart of Valour itself, stands a wide pool of water.
| | A fountain in the pool's centre ejects water into the
S + S| air, which then scatters in all directions into this noisy
| | || pool. This then drains into the walls that enclose its
+-+-@-+-+| sides. The bazaar is a bustling marketplace that takes
| advantage of the pool's ability to attract visitors to
| the city. A place for small trades and street performances
| for small coins.
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(White Aura) The captain of the guard is here, observing quietly.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 636/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald North Valour Bazaar
<PK> Filstaf Gates of the Royal Palace

<706/706hp 721/892mp 636/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
n
North Market Bridge
+-+-+-+-+| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+ | while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it.
| | There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast.
S @ S| The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep
| | || this remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level.
+-+-+-+-+| The bridge continues to the north and south.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 635/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
n
>
North Market Bridge
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+-+-+-+-+| while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse
| | it. There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk
@ | abreast. The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars
| | that keep this remarkably sturdy platform raised above
S + S| the sea level. The bridge continues to the north and
| | || south.
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 721/892mp 634/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
>
n
Queen Victoria's Needle
+ | This monument has been built in memorial of the late Queen
| | Victoria, the first to sit upon Valour's powerful throne.
+ | It is a twenty feet high golden needle, inserted into a heavy
| | and strong marble base. The needle symbolises the care that
+-+-@-+-+| Knights must place into their work, and the precision needed
| | in the choice of crusades they leave on.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A golden needle thrust into a marble platform extends high overhead.
(Glowing) The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Knight of the Holy Cross looks at you sternly.

<706/706hp 721/892mp 633/674mv >[active][9pm (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Queen Victoria's Needle
<PK> Filstaf Tribute Street

<706/706hp 739/892mp 674/674mv >[active][10pm (night)]
w
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+ | while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it.
| | There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast.
+-+-@-+-+| The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep
| | this remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level.
+ | The bridge continues to the east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.

<706/706hp 739/892mp 673/674mv >[active][10pm (night)]
w
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
+| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
|| beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+| while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse
|| it. There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk
+-+-@-+-+| abreast. The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars
|| that keep this remarkably sturdy platform raised above
+| the sea level. The bridge continues to the east and west.
||
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 739/892mp 672/674mv >[active][10pm (night)]
w
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
| while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it.
| There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast.
+-+-@-+-+| The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep
| this remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level.
| The bridge continues to the east and west.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 739/892mp 671/674mv >[active][10pm (night)]
w
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling beneath
| here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while wooden
* | sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There is enough room
| | here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The ocean gently laps
+-+-@-+-+| the thick wooden pillars that keep this remarkably sturdy platform
| | raised above the sea level. The bridge continues to the east
+ | and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 739/892mp 670/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
w
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling beneath
| here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while wooden
*-* | sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There is enough
| | room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The ocean gently
+-@-+-+| laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this remarkably sturdy
| | platform raised above the sea level. The bridge continues to
+ | the east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.

<706/706hp 739/892mp 669/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
w
>
Gates of Valour's Cathedral
* | The majestic gates of Valour's cathedral reach a height of
| | around fifteen feet. The cathedral's large steeple towers
T-*-* | over every other building in the vicinity. At its top is
| | | a weather vane that revolves in the wind. Stained glass windows
* @-+-+| are visible on the sides of this cathedral, depicting the
| | battles that brought glory and peace to the city of Valour.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.

<706/706hp 739/892mp 668/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
s
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
T-*-* | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
* +-+-+| wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+ | bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.

<706/706hp 739/892mp 667/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
s
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
+-+-+| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
+ | wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+ | bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 739/892mp 666/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
s
>
s
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
+ | wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+ | bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.
A member of the Valourian special forces strokes its mount's mane.

<706/706hp 739/892mp 665/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
>
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
+ | wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+ + | bridge continues to the north and south.
| | |
+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 739/892mp 664/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
s
>
s
Bridge over the Bay of Vamana
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
+ | wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
+ @ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+-+-+ | bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.

<706/706hp 739/892mp 663/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
>
s
The Monument of Saint Torin
+ | The statue of Torin is a simple depiction of an armored male
| | on a mighty steed. Yet this image contains the purity of
+ + | Knighthood. Ordinary folks that have dedicated their lives
| | | to the defence of the innocents that their kingdom protects,
+-+-@ | themselves guarded only by a well-crafted weapon and a strong
| | shield. They enter each mission knowing they may never return
+ | to see again the city they fought for. Lord Torin led the
| | Knights to many victories, in his short but legendary career.
S-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A statue of Torin straddled upon the back of a mighty warhorse.
A citizen of Valour wanders about.

<706/706hp 739/892mp 662/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
>
s
Tribute Street
+ + | This street leads directly through to the epicentre of
| | | lower Valour. Houses line the sides, built majestically
+-+-+ | high, but blocking none of the natural light from finding
| | its way towards the surface of the stone road. They each
@ | bear the same shaped roof - slates that meet to form a
| | triangle. At their apex, light wood provides a bond. The
S-+ | street is wide enough for a wagon pulled by horses to travel
| | down without disrupting foot traffic. Lamp-posts leading
+-S | down it bear statuettes of Knights.
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 739/892mp 661/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
>
Tribute Street
+-+-+ | This street leads directly through to the epicentre of
| | lower Valour. Houses line the sides, built majestically
+ | high, but blocking none of the natural light from finding
| | its way towards the surface of the stone road. They each
S-@ | bear the same shaped roof - slates that meet to form a
| | triangle. At their apex, light wood provides a bond. The
+-S | street is wide enough for a wagon pulled by horses to travel
| | down without disrupting foot traffic. Lamp-posts leading
S-+-* | down it bear statuettes of Knights.
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
Filstaf gallops in on a silver Asc'Liena stallion.

<706/706hp 739/892mp 660/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Tribute Street
<PK> Filstaf Tribute Street
Filstaf gallops north on a silver Asc'Liena stallion.

<706/706hp 739/892mp 660/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
>
9
They aren't here.
Filstaf gallops in on a silver Asc'Liena stallion.

<706/706hp 739/892mp 660/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
>
n
Tribute Street
+ + | This street leads directly through to the epicentre of
| | | lower Valour. Houses line the sides, built majestically
+-+-+ | high, but blocking none of the natural light from finding
| | its way towards the surface of the stone road. They each
@ | bear the same shaped roof - slates that meet to form a
| | triangle. At their apex, light wood provides a bond. The
S-+ | street is wide enough for a wagon pulled by horses to travel
| | down without disrupting foot traffic. Lamp-posts leading
+-S | down it bear statuettes of Knights.
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 739/892mp 659/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
>
9
They aren't here.

<706/706hp 739/892mp 659/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
>
9
They aren't here.
Filstaf gallops in on a silver Asc'Liena stallion.

<706/706hp 739/892mp 659/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
>
9

A ray of light appears, inscribed with the burning image of the Holy Cross.
Filstaf steps into the light, dragging you along with him!
The Dungeon Entrance
| The room appears to be a landing between the underground and
| the city. Beams of light filter down from above illuminating
| a large staircase which appears to have had lots of recent
| use. Discarded items lay scattered around the landing, appearing
@ | like they have fallen down from the street above. The sounds
| of boots stomping in cadence as well as the sounds of a bustling
| city are heard from above.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: up down]
(White Aura) Filstaf the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour is riding on the back of a silver
Asc'Liena stallion.

<706/706hp 739/892mp 659/674mv >[calm][10pm (night)]
> Filstaf yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Henald!'
Filstaf blocks your attack and attempts to strike at the brief opening.
Filstaf's riposte wounds you.
Filstaf has some small wounds and bruises.

<688/706hp 739/892mp 659/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
>
Your shield wobbles and barely deflects Filstaf's flaming bite.
You block Filstaf's attack with your shield.
Filstaf's flaming bite devastates you!
You block Filstaf's attack with your shield.
Your sting maims Filstaf!
Filstaf has some small wounds and bruises.

<658/706hp 739/892mp 659/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
>
yawn
flee
You must be tired.
You block Filstaf's attack with your shield.
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf stumbles and barely dodges your sting.
Your sting maims Filstaf!
Filstaf has some small wounds and bruises.

<610/706hp 739/892mp 659/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
> You flee from combat!
You have been confined inside the area.

<610/706hp 739/892mp 659/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
>
flee
You aren't fighting anyone.

<610/706hp 739/892mp 659/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
>
d
Hallway in the Dungeons
| The staircase terminates in this room. Signs of recent
| passage are quite apparent, as there is very little dust.
* | The air smells quite clean, even though the room is quite
| | dark, and it appears as though there could be little creatures
@-*-*| poking around in the shadows. The room exits to the east
|| into what appears to be a hallway.
*-*|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east up]

<610/706hp 739/892mp 658/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
>
Filstaf gallops in on a silver Asc'Liena stallion.

<610/706hp 739/892mp 658/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
flee
> You aren't fighting anyone.

<610/706hp 739/892mp 658/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
>
Filstaf's flaming bite maims you!
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf has some small wounds and bruises.

<553/706hp 739/892mp 658/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
9
>
You do the best you can!
Filstaf has some small wounds and bruises.

<553/706hp 739/892mp 658/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
>
flee
You flee from combat!
The Dungeon Entrance
| The room appears to be a landing between the underground and
| the city. Beams of light filter down from above illuminating
| a large staircase which appears to have had lots of recent
| use. Discarded items lay scattered around the landing, appearing
@ | like they have fallen down from the street above. The sounds
| of boots stomping in cadence as well as the sounds of a bustling
| city are heard from above.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: up down]

<553/706hp 739/892mp 657/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
>
e
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<553/706hp 739/892mp 657/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
d
> Hallway in the Dungeons
| The staircase terminates in this room. Signs of recent
| passage are quite apparent, as there is very little dust.
* | The air smells quite clean, even though the room is quite
| | dark, and it appears as though there could be little creatures
@-*-*| poking around in the shadows. The room exits to the east
|| into what appears to be a hallway.
*-*|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
(White Aura) Filstaf the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour is riding on the back of a silver
Asc'Liena stallion.

<553/706hp 739/892mp 656/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
e
>
e
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east
| and the west. Very little thought has been given to the
* *| interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| || dim, and the floor clear. In the north wall there is a
*-@-*-*| large arch which appears to lead to a room. Muffled sounds
| | of city activity can be heard from the west.
*-*-*|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<553/706hp 739/892mp 655/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east,
| west and the south. Very little thought has been given to
* * | the interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| | | dim, and the floor clear. Muffled sounds of city activity
*-*-@-* | can be heard from the west. There is a large wooden contraption
| | leaning against the wall, which appears to require some
*-*-* | attention. Some scrapes on the floor indicate that the contraption
| was dragged in from the east.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<553/706hp 739/892mp 654/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
e
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<553/706hp 739/892mp 653/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
n
>
A Dungeon Chamber
| This room is very dark, and filled with various implements.
| Against one wall is a torture rack made out of thick oak
| wood. Various sizes of chains and manacles hang from the
| ceiling. A very small grill in the ceiling lets in a modicum
* @ | of light, and a slight current of somewhat fresh air. There
| | | is a large space on the floor which appears reserved for
*-*-* | a large table like object. Spots of blood, and various other
| | stains trace a fine outline of the object.
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: south]

<553/706hp 739/892mp 652/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
5
>
You feel a lot better!

<607/706hp 714/892mp 652/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
>
Filstaf walks in.

<607/706hp 714/892mp 652/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
>

Filstaf's kicked dirt misses you.
Filstaf has some small wounds and bruises.

<607/706hp 714/892mp 652/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
>

Filstaf's flaming bite devastates you!
Your shield jolts under Filstaf's flaming bite, but holds.
Filstaf's flaming bite devastates you!
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Your sting maims Filstaf!
Filstaf has some small wounds and bruises.

<498/706hp 714/892mp 652/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
>
flee
You flee from combat!
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<498/706hp 714/892mp 651/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
n
>
9
A Dungeon Chamber
| This room is very dark, and filled with various implements.
| Against one wall is a torture rack made out of thick oak
| wood. Various sizes of chains and manacles hang from the
| ceiling. A very small grill in the ceiling lets in a modicum
* @ | of light, and a slight current of somewhat fresh air. There
| | | is a large space on the floor which appears reserved for
*-*-* | a large table like object. Spots of blood, and various other
| | stains trace a fine outline of the object.
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: south]
(White Aura) Filstaf the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour is here.

<498/706hp 714/892mp 650/674mv >[aggressive][10pm (night)]
>
Filstaf yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Henald!'
Filstaf dodges your sting.
Your sting maims Filstaf!
Your weapon ward expires.
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<506/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>

Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Your sting maims Filstaf!
Filstaf dodges your sting.
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<408/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>

Filstaf kicks dirt in your eyes!
Filstaf's kicked dirt grazes you.
You can't see a thing!

<403/706hp 732/892mp 674/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
flee
>
s
You flee from combat!
You can't see a thing!

<403/706hp 732/892mp 673/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
w
>
w
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<403/706hp 732/892mp 673/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
> You can't see a thing!

<403/706hp 732/892mp 672/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
> You can't see a thing!

<403/706hp 732/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<454/706hp 707/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>
wwad
e
e
Something glows as it is imbued by a weapon ward.

<454/706hp 687/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>

Someone walks in.

<454/706hp 687/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>

Someone's flaming bite mauls you.
Someone's flaming bite mauls you.
Someone's flaming bite decimates you!
You block someone's attack with your shield.

<379/706hp 687/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>
flee
No way! You are still fighting!

<379/706hp 687/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
> No way! You are still fighting!

<379/706hp 687/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
e
> You flee from combat!
You can't see a thing!

<379/706hp 687/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>
e
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<379/706hp 687/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
> You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<379/706hp 687/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
e
> You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.
Someone walks in.

<379/706hp 687/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!
Someone's flaming bite devastates you!
Your shield jolts under someone's flaming bite, but holds.

<408/706hp 662/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>

Someone yells 'You don't belong here, Darzavius!'

<408/706hp 662/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
flee
>

Someone's flaming bite decimates you!
Someone's flaming bite mauls you.
Someone stumbles and barely dodges your sting.
Your sting MUTILATES someone!

<360/706hp 662/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>
flee
You flee from combat!
You can't see a thing!

<360/706hp 662/892mp 669/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>
You aren't fighting anyone.

<360/706hp 662/892mp 669/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
s
> You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<360/706hp 662/892mp 669/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
w
>
Someone walks in.

<360/706hp 662/892mp 669/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
> You can't see a thing!

<360/706hp 662/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
w
>
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<360/706hp 662/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
w
> You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<360/706hp 662/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>
5

Someone walks in.

<360/706hp 662/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
> You feel a lot better!

<420/706hp 637/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>
Someone's flaming bite decimates you!
Someone's flaming bite devastates you!
Someone's flaming bite mauls you.

<339/706hp 637/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
e
>
flee

Someone's flaming bite mauls you.
You block someone's attack with your shield.
Someone's flaming bite decimates you!
Your sting maims someone!

<290/706hp 637/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>
No way! You are still fighting!

<290/706hp 637/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
e
> You couldn't escape!

<290/706hp 637/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
> No way! You are still fighting!

<290/706hp 637/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
e
>
e
No way! You are still fighting!

<290/706hp 637/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
> No way! You are still fighting!
Someone's flaming bite decimates you!
Someone's flaming bite devastates you!
Someone's flaming bite decimates you!
Your sting maims someone!
Your sting devastates someone!

<208/706hp 637/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
e
> No way! You are still fighting!

<208/706hp 637/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>
flee
You flee from combat!
You can't see a thing!

<208/706hp 637/892mp 667/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
d
>
e
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<208/706hp 637/892mp 667/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
> You can't see a thing!

<208/706hp 637/892mp 666/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
e
>
You can't see a thing!

<208/706hp 637/892mp 665/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
w
>
w
You can't see a thing!
Someone walks in.

<208/706hp 637/892mp 664/674mv >[aggressive][11pm (night)]
>
w

The clouds disappear.
Your warcry wears off.
The dark shroud around you vanishes.

<220/706hp 659/892mp 674/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
> You can't see a thing!

<220/706hp 659/892mp 673/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
e
>
You can't see a thing!

<220/706hp 659/892mp 672/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
5
You can't see a thing!

<220/706hp 659/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
You feel a lot better!

<279/706hp 634/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
5

Someone yells 'You don't belong here, someone!'

<279/706hp 634/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>

Someone walks in.

<279/706hp 634/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
You feel a lot better!
Someone's flaming bite decimates you!
Someone's flaming bite mauls you.
Someone's flaming bite decimates you!

<266/706hp 609/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
flee

You block someone's attack with your shield.
Someone's flaming bite decimates you!
Someone's flaming bite mauls you.
Someone dodges your sting.
Someone nimbly dodges your sting with a practiced maneuver.

<217/706hp 609/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
w
You flee from combat!
You can't see a thing!

<217/706hp 609/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
w
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<217/706hp 609/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
> You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<217/706hp 609/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
Someone walks in.

<217/706hp 609/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
s
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.
Someone's kicked dirt misses you.

<217/706hp 609/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
e
>
No way! You are still fighting!

<217/706hp 609/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
e
>
No way! You are still fighting!

<217/706hp 609/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
flee
>
You flee from combat!
You can't see a thing!

<217/706hp 609/892mp 669/674mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
s
e
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<217/706hp 609/892mp 669/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
> You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<217/706hp 609/892mp 669/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
e
> You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<217/706hp 609/892mp 669/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
w
>
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<217/706hp 609/892mp 669/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
n
> You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<217/706hp 609/892mp 669/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
n
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<217/706hp 609/892mp 669/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
d
> You can't see a thing!

<217/706hp 609/892mp 668/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
e
>
You can't see a thing!

<217/706hp 609/892mp 667/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
e
>
You can't see a thing!

<217/706hp 609/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
e
>
n
You can't see a thing!

<217/706hp 609/892mp 665/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
5
>
You can't see a thing!

<217/706hp 609/892mp 664/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
5
>
You feel a lot better!

<269/706hp 584/892mp 664/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>

You rub the dirt out of your eyes.

<269/706hp 584/892mp 664/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>

Filstaf walks in.

<269/706hp 584/892mp 664/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>

You block Filstaf's attack with your shield.
You parry Filstaf's flaming bite.
Filstaf's flaming bite devastates you!
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<237/706hp 584/892mp 664/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
> You can't concentrate enough.
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<237/706hp 584/892mp 664/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
flee
You flee from combat!
Valour
Everything is in a blur right now.

<237/706hp 584/892mp 663/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<237/706hp 584/892mp 663/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
w
>
Valour
Everything is in a blur right now.

<237/706hp 584/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
s
Valour
Everything is in a blur right now.

<237/706hp 584/892mp 661/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<237/706hp 584/892mp 661/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
e
Valour
Everything is in a blur right now.

<237/706hp 584/892mp 660/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
e
>
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<237/706hp 584/892mp 660/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
5
> You feel a lot better!

<293/706hp 559/892mp 660/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
5
aff

Your eyes stop watering.

<293/706hp 559/892mp 660/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
You feel a lot better!

<348/706hp 534/892mp 660/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>

Filstaf walks in.

<348/706hp 534/892mp 660/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
n
>

Filstaf's kicked dirt misses you.
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<348/706hp 534/892mp 660/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>

You block Filstaf's attack with your shield.
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf stumbles and barely dodges your sting.
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<274/706hp 534/892mp 660/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
flee
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 15 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 15 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 13 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 13 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 4 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 3 hours
Spell: fly : lasts for 3 hours
Skill: confinement delay: lasts for 2 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 2 hours
Skill: confinement : lasts for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<274/706hp 534/892mp 660/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
> No way! You are still fighting!
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<274/706hp 534/892mp 660/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
> You flee from combat!
Hallway in the Dungeons
* * | The hallway enters from the north and terminates here. To
| | | the east and the west are dark chambers. The air is rank
*-*-*-* | and the light is almost non-existent. Pails are stacked
| | high on one wall, appearing to have been forgotten. The
*-@-* | pails on the bottom of the piles are old, rotten, and appear
| to be collapsing in on themselves. On the wall behind the
| pails one can see a large portrait of a human in the accoutrements
| of a paladin. Held menacingly in both hands is 'Sevokan',
| the Bill of Virtue. A very fine circlet of silver encircles
---------+ his head. An aura of wrath is painted to encircle his body.
Inscribed on the bottom frame is the name 'RUNATH'.

[Exits: north east west]

<274/706hp 534/892mp 659/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
n
e
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east,
| west and the south. Very little thought has been given to
* * | the interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| | | dim, and the floor clear. Muffled sounds of city activity
*-*-@-* | can be heard from the west. There is a large wooden contraption
| | leaning against the wall, which appears to require some
*-*-* | attention. Some scrapes on the floor indicate that the contraption
| was dragged in from the east.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<274/706hp 534/892mp 658/674mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
n
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]
You are finally free to leave the area.

<286/706hp 556/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
5
>
A Dungeon Chamber
| This room is very dark, and filled with various implements.
| Against one wall is a torture rack made out of thick oak
| wood. Various sizes of chains and manacles hang from the
| ceiling. A very small grill in the ceiling lets in a modicum
* @ | of light, and a slight current of somewhat fresh air. There
| | | is a large space on the floor which appears reserved for
*-*-* | a large table like object. Spots of blood, and various other
| | stains trace a fine outline of the object.
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: south]

<286/706hp 556/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
You feel a lot better!

<342/706hp 531/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
s
w
w
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<342/706hp 531/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east,
| west and the south. Very little thought has been given to
* * | the interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| | | dim, and the floor clear. Muffled sounds of city activity
*-*-@-* | can be heard from the west. There is a large wooden contraption
| | leaning against the wall, which appears to require some
*-*-* | attention. Some scrapes on the floor indicate that the contraption
| was dragged in from the east.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(White Aura) Filstaf the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour is here.
Filstaf walks west.

<342/706hp 531/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east
| and the west. Very little thought has been given to the
* *| interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| || dim, and the floor clear. In the north wall there is a
*-@-*-*| large arch which appears to lead to a room. Muffled sounds
| | of city activity can be heard from the west.
*-*-*|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(White Aura) Filstaf the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour is here.

<342/706hp 531/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
n
>
Filstaf walks west.

<342/706hp 531/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
> A Dungeon Chamber
| Upon entering this chamber, one would notice a very small
| grill in the ceiling which lets in a modicum of light,
| and a slight current of somewhat fresh air. This room
| is dominated by a huge table in the center of the room.
@ *| Hanging over the table is a large bucket with a very
| || thin spigot attached to the bottom. A wheel on the spigot
*-*-*-*| controls the flow of whatever liquid is put into the
| | bucket. The spigot is aimed at the head of the table
*-*-*| where several large straps are laid out. There are enough
---------+ straps of different sizes that evidently any living creature
could be bound to this table. A drain in the floor collects all excess fluids,
as evidenced by the dark stains running from the top of the table to it.

[Exits: south]

<342/706hp 531/892mp 669/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<402/706hp 506/892mp 669/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
s
e
e
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east
| and the west. Very little thought has been given to the
* *| interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| || dim, and the floor clear. In the north wall there is a
*-@-*-*| large arch which appears to lead to a room. Muffled sounds
| | of city activity can be heard from the west.
*-*-*|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(White Aura) Filstaf the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour is here.

<402/706hp 506/892mp 668/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
Filstaf walks north.

<402/706hp 506/892mp 668/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
> Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east,
| west and the south. Very little thought has been given to
* * | the interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| | | dim, and the floor clear. Muffled sounds of city activity
*-*-@-* | can be heard from the west. There is a large wooden contraption
| | leaning against the wall, which appears to require some
*-*-* | attention. Some scrapes on the floor indicate that the contraption
| was dragged in from the east.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<402/706hp 506/892mp 667/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<402/706hp 506/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
n
A Dungeon Chamber
| This room is very dark, and filled with various implements.
| Against one wall is a torture rack made out of thick oak
| wood. Various sizes of chains and manacles hang from the
| ceiling. A very small grill in the ceiling lets in a modicum
* @ | of light, and a slight current of somewhat fresh air. There
| | | is a large space on the floor which appears reserved for
*-*-* | a large table like object. Spots of blood, and various other
| | stains trace a fine outline of the object.
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: south]

<402/706hp 506/892mp 665/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
5
>
You feel a lot better!

<458/706hp 481/892mp 665/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
aff
s
w
s
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 14 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 14 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 12 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 12 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 3 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 2 hours
Spell: fly : lasts for 2 hours
Skill: confinement delay: lasts for 1 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 1 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<458/706hp 481/892mp 665/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
> Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<458/706hp 481/892mp 664/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east,
| west and the south. Very little thought has been given to
* * | the interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| | | dim, and the floor clear. Muffled sounds of city activity
*-*-@-* | can be heard from the west. There is a large wooden contraption
| | leaning against the wall, which appears to require some
*-*-* | attention. Some scrapes on the floor indicate that the contraption
| was dragged in from the east.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<458/706hp 481/892mp 663/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
* * | The hallway enters from the north and terminates here. To
| | | the east and the west are dark chambers. The air is rank
*-*-*-* | and the light is almost non-existent. Pails are stacked
| | high on one wall, appearing to have been forgotten. The
*-@-* | pails on the bottom of the piles are old, rotten, and appear
| to be collapsing in on themselves. On the wall behind the
| pails one can see a large portrait of a human in the accoutrements
| of a paladin. Held menacingly in both hands is 'Sevokan',
| the Bill of Virtue. A very fine circlet of silver encircles
---------+ his head. An aura of wrath is painted to encircle his body.
Inscribed on the bottom frame is the name 'RUNATH'.

[Exits: north east west]

<458/706hp 481/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
w
A Dungeon Chamber
* *| This chamber is very hot. The heat comes from a large
| || and brightly burning forge. Several metal rods and other
*-*-*-*| tools are arrayed neatly beside the fire pit for quick
| | use. Soot covers the walls in a fine display of a natural
@-*-*| mosaic. There is a very small grill in the ceiling which
| lets in a modicum of light, and a slight current of somewhat
| fresh air.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east]

<458/706hp 481/892mp 661/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
aff
>
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 14 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 14 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 12 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 12 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 3 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 2 hours
Spell: fly : lasts for 2 hours
Skill: confinement delay: lasts for 1 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 1 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<458/706hp 481/892mp 661/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
e
Hallway in the Dungeons
* * | The hallway enters from the north and terminates here. To
| | | the east and the west are dark chambers. The air is rank
*-*-*-* | and the light is almost non-existent. Pails are stacked
| | high on one wall, appearing to have been forgotten. The
*-@-* | pails on the bottom of the piles are old, rotten, and appear
| to be collapsing in on themselves. On the wall behind the
| pails one can see a large portrait of a human in the accoutrements
| of a paladin. Held menacingly in both hands is 'Sevokan',
| the Bill of Virtue. A very fine circlet of silver encircles
---------+ his head. An aura of wrath is painted to encircle his body.
Inscribed on the bottom frame is the name 'RUNATH'.

[Exits: north east west]

<458/706hp 481/892mp 660/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
e
>
5
A Dungeon Chamber
* * | This room appears to be a scene directly out of hell. A gore
| | | splattered and blood stained iron maiden leans drunkenly against
*-*-* | one wall. Razor sharp spikes are seen in the gap between the
| | two halves of the maiden. Two cages are hanging from the ceiling
*-*-@ | next to the iron maiden. One cage is extremely cramped. A
| person in the small cage would be very very uncomfortable.
| Barbed wire is wound around the cage, ensuring that very
| little tossing and turning will occur inside. The other cage
| is very tall and very thin. Very sharp spikes are installed
---------+ every few inches on all sides of the cage. Someone in the
cage would be able to stand, but any attempt to rest by leaning against the
sides of the cage would result in extreme pain and blood loss.

[Exits: west]

<458/706hp 481/892mp 659/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
> You feel a lot better!

<514/706hp 456/892mp 659/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>

Darzavius yells 'Help! Filstaf kicked dirt into my eyes!'

<514/706hp 456/892mp 659/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
aff

Holy Knight yells 'You don't belong here, Darzavius!'

<514/706hp 456/892mp 659/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
whe
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 14 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 14 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 12 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 12 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 3 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 2 hours
Spell: fly : lasts for 2 hours
Skill: confinement delay: lasts for 1 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 1 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<514/706hp 456/892mp 659/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
> Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald A Dungeon Chamber
<PK> Filstaf The Castle Moat
<PK> Darzavius The Castle Gates

<514/706hp 456/892mp 659/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<568/706hp 431/892mp 659/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<623/706hp 406/892mp 659/674mv >[evasive][1am (night)]
>

Holy Knight yells 'You don't belong here, someone!'

<639/706hp 424/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>
whe
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald A Dungeon Chamber
<PK> Filstaf The Castle Gates
<PK> Darzavius The Castle Gates

<639/706hp 424/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>
whe

Darzavius yells 'Help! I am being attacked by someone!'

<639/706hp 424/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
> Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald A Dungeon Chamber
<PK> Filstaf The Castle Gates
<PK> Darzavius The Castle Gates

<639/706hp 424/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald A Dungeon Chamber
<PK> Filstaf The Castle Gates
<PK> Darzavius The Castle Gates

<639/706hp 424/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
who
> [ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Scribe of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Adept
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Half ] <PK> Sir Filstaf Dernstak the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<639/706hp 424/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>
group
[50 Sha] Henald 90% hp 47% mana 100% mv 427800 xp Damage per round: 63
* [ 6 Pet] A dragon hatchling 100% hp 100% mana 100% mv 3341 tnl (ghost)

<639/706hp 424/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
aff
> You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 13 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 13 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 11 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 11 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 2 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 1 hours
Spell: fly : lasts for 1 hours
Skill: confinement delay: lasts for 0 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<639/706hp 424/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>
dshr
You envelop yourself in a dark shroud.

<639/706hp 399/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>
warcry
You feel righteous as you yell out your warcry.
You yell 'Demons of the Underworld, bring forth your destruction!'

<639/706hp 369/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>
whe

A zombie of a miscreantic battle troll yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Filstaf!'

<639/706hp 369/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald A Dungeon Chamber
<PK> Filstaf The Castle Gates

<639/706hp 369/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>
w
Hallway in the Dungeons
* * | The hallway enters from the north and terminates here. To
| | | the east and the west are dark chambers. The air is rank
*-*-*-* | and the light is almost non-existent. Pails are stacked
| | high on one wall, appearing to have been forgotten. The
*-@-* | pails on the bottom of the piles are old, rotten, and appear
| to be collapsing in on themselves. On the wall behind the
| pails one can see a large portrait of a human in the accoutrements
| of a paladin. Held menacingly in both hands is 'Sevokan',
| the Bill of Virtue. A very fine circlet of silver encircles
---------+ his head. An aura of wrath is painted to encircle his body.
Inscribed on the bottom frame is the name 'RUNATH'.

[Exits: north east west]

<639/706hp 369/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>
who
[ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Scribe of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Adept
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Half ] <PK> Sir Filstaf Dernstak the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<639/706hp 369/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>
scan
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan east.
You scan west.

<639/706hp 369/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>

A zombie of a miscreantic battle troll yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Filstaf!'

<639/706hp 369/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
whe
> Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Hallway in the Dungeons
<PK> Filstaf The Castle Moat

<639/706hp 369/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>
n
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east,
| west and the south. Very little thought has been given to
* * | the interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| | | dim, and the floor clear. Muffled sounds of city activity
*-*-@-* | can be heard from the west. There is a large wooden contraption
| | leaning against the wall, which appears to require some
*-*-* | attention. Some scrapes on the floor indicate that the contraption
| was dragged in from the east.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<639/706hp 369/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>
whe
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Hallway in the Dungeons
<PK> Filstaf The Castle Moat

<639/706hp 369/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>
sleep
You go to sleep.

<639/706hp 369/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
who
>
[ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Scribe of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Adept
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Half ] <PK> Sir Filstaf Dernstak the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<639/706hp 369/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][2am (night)]
>

Your protective shield dissipates.

<694/706hp 485/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][3am (night)]
>
stand
You wake and stand up.

<694/706hp 485/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][3am (night)]
wh
> [ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Scribe of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Adept
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Half ] <PK> Sir Filstaf Dernstak the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<694/706hp 485/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][3am (night)]
>
whe
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Hallway in the Dungeons
<PK> Filstaf The Altar of Sarich

<694/706hp 485/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][3am (night)]
whe
> Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Hallway in the Dungeons
<PK> Filstaf The Altar of Sarich

<694/706hp 485/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][3am (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Hallway in the Dungeons
<PK> Filstaf The Altar of Sarich

<694/706hp 485/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][3am (night)]
>
aff
You are affected by the following:
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 24 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 24 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 24 hours
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 12 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 12 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 10 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 10 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 1 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 0 hours
Spell: fly : lasts for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<694/706hp 485/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][3am (night)]
prsh
>
You surround yourself in a protective shell of magic.

<694/706hp 415/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][3am (night)]
>
cb now he will hide..
[LEGION] (Earl) Henald: 'Now he will hide..'

<694/706hp 415/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][3am (night)]
>
sleep
You go to sleep.

<694/706hp 415/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][3am (night)]
who
> [ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Scribe of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Adept
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Half ] <PK> Sir Filstaf Dernstak the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<694/706hp 415/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][3am (night)]
>
who
[ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Scribe of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Adept
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Half ] <PK> Sir Filstaf Dernstak the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<694/706hp 415/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][3am (night)]
>
eq
You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) (Humming) a blackened crystal rose
<worn on finger> (Glowing) (Humming) a dragonblood iron-black band of evisceration
<worn on finger> (Glowing) (Humming) a dragonblood iron-black band of maiming
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn on head> (Magical) a black leather hood
<worn on torso> overlapping plates of black armor
<worn on arms> a pair of black leather sleeves
<worn on hands> (Humming) a pair of blood soaked gloves
<worn on legs> (Magical) a pair of black leather pants
<worn on feet> (Glowing) (Humming) some spider-climbing slippers
<worn as shield> (Glowing) a gold-rimmed buckler
<worn about body> an unmoving black cloak
<worn about waist> a crimson sash
<worn around wrist> a wraith band
<worn around wrist> a wraith band
<wielded> (Magical) a black thorned whip
<floating nearby> (Humming) a fallen angel
<tattooed> a black hand marked with a pentagram
Your weapon ward expires.
You slowly float to the ground.

<706/706hp 581/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
who
>
[ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Scribe of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Adept
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Half ] <PK> Sir Filstaf Dernstak the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<706/706hp 581/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
>
stand
You wake and stand up.

<706/706hp 581/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Hallway in the Dungeons
<PK> Filstaf The Altar of Sarich

<706/706hp 581/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
whe
> Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Hallway in the Dungeons
<PK> Filstaf The Altar of Sarich

<706/706hp 581/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
>
wwad
A black thorned whip glows as it is imbued by a weapon ward.

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
>

Rimath the trader auctions 'Cthartu has auctioned a pair of spiked light-steel gauntlets for 5
minutes, minimum bid 20000 coins.'

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
>
whe
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Hallway in the Dungeons
<PK> Filstaf City Forum

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
>
whe
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Hallway in the Dungeons
<PK> Filstaf City Forum

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
>
who
[ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Scribe of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Adept
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Half ] <PK> Sir Filstaf Dernstak the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
aff
>
You are affected by the following:
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 23 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 23 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 23 hours
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 11 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 11 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 9 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 9 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 8 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 4 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
>
sleep
You go to sleep.

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
>
who
[ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Scribe of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Adept
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Half ] <PK> Sir Filstaf Dernstak the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
>
who
[ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Scribe of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Adept
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Half ] <PK> Sir Filstaf Dernstak the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 6
There are 6 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
>
stand;whe
You wake and stand up.

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
> Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Hallway in the Dungeons
<PK> Filstaf North Valour Bazaar

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Hallway in the Dungeons
<PK> Filstaf North Valour Bazaar

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
whe
> Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Hallway in the Dungeons
<PK> Filstaf North High Street

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
>
sleep
You go to sleep.

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
>
aff
You are affected by the following:
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 23 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 23 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 23 hours
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 11 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 11 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 9 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 9 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 8 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 4 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
>

<706/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][4am (night)]
>

The white aura around your body fades.

<706/706hp 649/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
<706/706hp 649/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
stand
You wake and stand up.

<706/706hp 649/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
sanc
>
You lost your concentration.

<706/706hp 612/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
whe
>
sanc
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald Hallway in the Dungeons
<PK> Filstaf Greater Valour Avenue

<706/706hp 612/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
> You are surrounded by a white aura.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
w
w
u
u
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east
| and the west. Very little thought has been given to the
* *| interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| || dim, and the floor clear. In the north wall there is a
*-@-*-*| large arch which appears to lead to a room. Muffled sounds
| | of city activity can be heard from the west.
*-*-*|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
| The staircase terminates in this room. Signs of recent
| passage are quite apparent, as there is very little dust.
* | The air smells quite clean, even though the room is quite
| | dark, and it appears as though there could be little creatures
@-*-*| poking around in the shadows. The room exits to the east
|| into what appears to be a hallway.
*-*|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east up]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
The Dungeon Entrance
| The room appears to be a landing between the underground and
| the city. Beams of light filter down from above illuminating
| a large staircase which appears to have had lots of recent
| use. Discarded items lay scattered around the landing, appearing
@ | like they have fallen down from the street above. The sounds
| of boots stomping in cadence as well as the sounds of a bustling
| city are heard from above.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: up down]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
The Outer Gates of Castle Valour
+ | The tall golden gates of castle Valour lay open here, welcoming
| | the Knights of Valour home. To outsiders, these gates are
+ | the outer defences that close off the path up to the main
| | gate of the castle. Castle Valour is viewable from here,
+-+-@ | in the near distance. The outer grounds are open to the public,
| | but they must take care not to stray into the castle.
! |
| |
!-! |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A warning has been inscribed on the gates.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald The Outer Gates of Castle Valour
<PK> Filstaf City Forum

<706/706hp 537/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
w
Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+ | while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it.
| | There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast.
+-+-@-+ | The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep
| | this remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level.
! | The bridge continues to the east and west.
| |
!-! |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A nymph looks coyly at you, then winks mischievously and dances away.
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.
A Knight of the Holy Cross looks at you sternly.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 668/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
w
>
Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
+| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
|| beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+| while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse
|| it. There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk
+-+-@-+-+| abreast. The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars
|| that keep this remarkably sturdy platform raised above
!| the sea level. The bridge continues to the east and west.
||
!-!|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
w
>
w
Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
| while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it.
| There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast.
+-+-@-+-+| The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep
| this remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level.
| The bridge continues to the east and west.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 664/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling beneath
| | here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while wooden
+ | sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There is enough room
| | here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The ocean gently laps
+-+-@-+-+| the thick wooden pillars that keep this remarkably sturdy platform
| | raised above the sea level. The bridge continues to the east
+ | and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
w
w
Bridge over the Bay of Sarich
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling beneath
| | here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while wooden
+ | sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There is enough
| | room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The ocean gently
+-+-@-+-+| laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this remarkably sturdy
| | platform raised above the sea level. The bridge continues to
+ | the east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 660/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
> The Knight's War Memorial
+ | A set of stairs lead up the octagonal base of this majestic
| | statue. They reach walls where names of fallen Knights that
+ | have died with honor are inscribed. Standing atop this base
| | is a twenty feet high column overlooking the entire area.
+-+-@-+-+| At the top of the column a statue of an angel with wings
| | outspread soars above the city.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A memorial for the heroic Knights of Valour has been laid to rest here.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 658/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
scan
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.
*** Range 5 (east) ***
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A nymph looks coyly at you, then winks mischievously and dances away.
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.
You scan south.
*** Range 5 (south) ***
A centurion is here guarding the gates of Valour.
A centurion is here guarding the gates of Valour.
You scan west.
*** Range 4 (west) ***
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
*** Range 6 (west) ***
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 658/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
n
>
South Market Bridge
+-+-+-+-+| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | || beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands, while
S + S| wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it. There
| | is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast. The
@ | ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep this
| | remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level. The
+-+-+-+-+| bridge continues to the north and south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 656/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
n
>
South Market Bridge
| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+-+-+-+-+| while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse
| | || it. There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk
S @ S| abreast. The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars
| | that keep this remarkably sturdy platform raised above
+ | the sea level. The bridge continues to the north and
| | south.
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 654/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
n
>
South Valour Bazaar
| At the heart of Valour itself, stands a wide pool of water.
| A fountain in the pool's centre ejects water into the air,
| which then scatters in all directions into this noisy pool.
| This then drains into the walls that enclose its sides. The
+-+-@-+-+| bazaar is a bustling marketplace that takes advantage of
| | || the pool's ability to attract visitors to the city. A place
S + S| for small trades and street performances for small coins.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 652/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
whe
>
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald South Valour Bazaar
<PK> Filstaf Greater Valour Avenue

<706/706hp 537/892mp 652/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
e
> South High Street
+| The high street runs straight through the heart of Valour,
|| facilitating the flow of trade throughout the area. It is a
+| short yet wide street that takes the trader quickly from where
|| he is to where he wants to be. Shops stand at its sides. The
+-+-@-+-+| shops have been decorated with statues and sigils of Valour,
| | | adding aesthetic beauty to this necessary place. The street
+ S | continues to the east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 650/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
e
>
South High Street
+ | The high street runs straight through the heart of Valour, facilitating
| | the flow of trade throughout the area. It is a short yet wide
+-S| street that takes the trader quickly from where he is to where
| | he wants to be. Shops stand at its sides. The shops have been
+-+-@-+ | decorated with statues and sigils of Valour, adding aesthetic
| | | beauty to this necessary place. The street continues to the east
+ S | and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 648/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
e
>
Southeast Corner of Market Place
+ | The two major streets through the heart of Valour meet here,
| | to travel away from each other again in the opposite direction.
+-S | A marble statue of a Knight of Valour strengthens the joint
| | between these two important streets. Its pose is one of observance,
+-+-@ | with sword in hilt, atop a large warhorse. There is a solemn
| | look on the Knight's face, crossed with responsibility and concentration.
S | It reminds the citizens of Valour of the necessity of protecting
| with lives that which makes their own lives so wonderful.
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A street peddler wanders around hoping to score a trade.
A street performer juggles flaming torches.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 646/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
n
>
n
East Wall Street
+-S | Wall Street is home to many of Valour's most important stores
| | and trading hotspots. It is the busiest part of the entire
+ | area. Trade flows through here day and night, in the city that
| | is always awake. This is also one of the streets that the Valourian
@-S | guard parade visits when it tours the city from its home in
| | the palace. The street continues north and south.
+-+-+ |
| |
S |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 644/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
n
East Wall Street
+ | Wall Street is home to many of Valour's most important stores
| | and trading hotspots. It is the busiest part of the entire
+-S | area. Trade flows through here day and night, in the city
| | that is always awake. This is also one of the streets that
@ | the Valourian guard parade visits when it tours the city
| | from its home in the palace. The street continues north and
+-S | south.
| |
+-+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A street peddler wanders around hoping to score a trade.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 642/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
n
East Valour Bazaar
+-S | At the heart of Valour itself, stands a wide pool of water.
| | A fountain in the pool's centre ejects water into the air,
+ | which then scatters in all directions into this noisy pool.
| | This then drains into the walls that enclose its sides.
@-S | The bazaar is a bustling marketplace that takes advantage
| | of the pool's ability to attract visitors to the city.
+ | A place for small trades and street performances for small
| | coins.
+-S |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 640/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
East Wall Street
+-+-+ | Wall Street is home to many of Valour's most important stores
| | and trading hotspots. It is the busiest part of the entire
+-S | area. Trade flows through here day and night, in the city
| | that is always awake. This is also one of the streets that
@ | the Valourian guard parade visits when it tours the city
| | from its home in the palace. The street continues north and
+-S | south.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 638/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
n
>
n
East Wall Street
S | Wall Street is home to many of Valour's most important
| | stores and trading hotspots. It is the busiest part of
+-+-+ | the entire area. Trade flows through here day and night,
| | in the city that is always awake. This is also one of the
@-S | streets that the Valourian guard parade visits when it
| | tours the city from its home in the palace. The street
+ | continues north and south.
| |
+-S |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 636/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
Northeast Corner of Market Place
| The two major streets through the heart of Valour meet here,
| to travel away from each other again in the opposite direction.
S | A marble statue of a Knight of Valour strengthens the joint
| | between these two important streets. Its pose is one of
+-+-@ | observance, with sword in hilt, atop a large warhorse. There
| | is a solemn look on the Knight's face, crossed with responsibility
+-S | and concentration. It reminds the citizens of Valour of the
| | necessity of protecting with lives that which makes their
+ | own lives so wonderful.
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A street performer juggles flaming torches.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 634/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
w
>
w
North High Street
+ | The high street runs straight through the heart of Valour,
| | facilitating the flow of trade throughout the area. It
+ S | is a short yet wide street that takes the trader quickly
| | | from where he is to where he wants to be. Shops stand at
+-+-@-+ | its sides. The shops have been decorated with statues and
| | sigils of Valour, adding aesthetic beauty to this necessary
+-S| place. The street continues to the east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 632/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
w
North High Street
+ | The high street runs straight through the heart of Valour,
| | facilitating the flow of trade throughout the area. It
+ S | is a short yet wide street that takes the trader quickly
| | | from where he is to where he wants to be. Shops stand
+-+-@-+-+| at its sides. The shops have been decorated with statues
|| and sigils of Valour, adding aesthetic beauty to this
+| necessary place. The street continues to the east and
|| west.
+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 630/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
North Valour Bazaar
+ | At the heart of Valour itself, stands a wide pool of water.
| | A fountain in the pool's centre ejects water into the
S + S| air, which then scatters in all directions into this noisy
| | || pool. This then drains into the walls that enclose its
+-+-@-+-+| sides. The bazaar is a bustling marketplace that takes
| advantage of the pool's ability to attract visitors to
| the city. A place for small trades and street performances
| for small coins.
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 628/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
whe
>
n
Players near you in Valour:
<PK> Henald North Valour Bazaar
<PK> Filstaf Greater Valour Avenue

<706/706hp 537/892mp 628/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
> North Market Bridge
+-+-+-+-+| A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+ | while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse it.
| | There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk abreast.
S @ S| The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars that keep
| | || this remarkably sturdy platform raised above the sea level.
+-+-+-+-+| The bridge continues to the north and south.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 626/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
n
>
North Market Bridge
+ | A wooden bridge leaps out over the gentle ocean swirling
| | beneath here. A rope support is provided for the hands,
+-+-+-+-+| while wooden sleepers support the feet that traverse
| | it. There is enough room here for three soldiers to walk
@ | abreast. The ocean gently laps the thick wooden pillars
| | that keep this remarkably sturdy platform raised above
S + S| the sea level. The bridge continues to the north and
| | || south.
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 624/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
n
>
Queen Victoria's Needle
+ | This monument has been built in memorial of the late Queen
| | Victoria, the first to sit upon Valour's powerful throne.
+ | It is a twenty feet high golden needle, inserted into a heavy
| | and strong marble base. The needle symbolises the care that
+-+-@-+-+| Knights must place into their work, and the precision needed
| | in the choice of crusades they leave on.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A golden needle thrust into a marble platform extends high overhead.
(Glowing) The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 622/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
e
>
Greater Valour Avenue
+ | This road leads through the upper district of the city of Valour.
| | At its border are the large business buildings that direct
+ +| the commerce and government. Their walls are decorated with
| || gold and gemstone, showing off the wealth that has been attained
+-+-@-+-+| by this successful city. The buildings provide an inspiring
| | backdrop contrasted against the clear skies. A series of lamp-posts
+ | lead the way east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
Filstaf the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour is here.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 620/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
e
>
Filstaf walks west.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 620/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
> Greater Valour Avenue
+ | This road leads through the upper district of the city of Valour.
| | At its border are the large business buildings that direct the
+ +-S| commerce and government. Their walls are decorated with gold
| | | and gemstone, showing off the wealth that has been attained by
+-+-@-+-+| this successful city. The buildings provide an inspiring backdrop
| | contrasted against the clear skies. A series of lamp-posts lead
+ | the way east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 618/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
w
Greater Valour Avenue
+ | This road leads through the upper district of the city of Valour.
| | At its border are the large business buildings that direct
+ +| the commerce and government. Their walls are decorated with
| || gold and gemstone, showing off the wealth that has been attained
+-+-@-+-+| by this successful city. The buildings provide an inspiring
| | backdrop contrasted against the clear skies. A series of lamp-posts
+ | lead the way east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<706/706hp 537/892mp 616/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
9
>
They aren't here.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 616/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
w
> Queen Victoria's Needle
+ | This monument has been built in memorial of the late Queen
| | Victoria, the first to sit upon Valour's powerful throne.
+ | It is a twenty feet high golden needle, inserted into a heavy
| | and strong marble base. The needle symbolises the care that
+-+-@-+-+| Knights must place into their work, and the precision needed
| | in the choice of crusades they leave on.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A golden needle thrust into a marble platform extends high overhead.
(Glowing) The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
Filstaf the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour is here.
Filstaf walks east.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 614/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
9
>
They aren't here.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 614/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
scan
>
You scan all around.
You scan north.
*** Range 2 (north) ***
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
*** Range 6 (north) ***
A centurion is here guarding the gates of Valour.
A centurion is here guarding the gates of Valour.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
Filstaf the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour is here.
*** Range 3 (east) ***
A noble of Valour walks down the street.
*** Range 4 (east) ***
A noble of Valour walks down the street.
*** Range 6 (east) ***
A small but speedy looking silver stallion is here.
A servant of the dragon quietly observes the area.
(White Aura) Lorial is relaxing on a deck-chair as she processes papers.
A dame of Valour walks down the street.
You scan south.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
A member of the Valourian special forces is riding on a powerful steed.
*** Range 5 (west) ***
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Valourian sentry stands on duty, guarding the bridge.
*** Range 6 (west) ***
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.
A Knight of the Holy Cross patrols the area diligently.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 614/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
e
9
>
Greater Valour Avenue
+ | This road leads through the upper district of the city of Valour.
| | At its border are the large business buildings that direct
+ +| the commerce and government. Their walls are decorated with
| || gold and gemstone, showing off the wealth that has been attained
+-+-@-+-+| by this successful city. The buildings provide an inspiring
| | backdrop contrasted against the clear skies. A series of lamp-posts
+ | lead the way east and west.
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
Filstaf the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour is here.

<706/706hp 537/892mp 612/674mv >[evasive][5am (dawn)]
>
Filstaf yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Henald!'
Filstaf blocks your attack and attempts to strike at the brief opening.
Filstaf's riposte mauls you.
A ray of light appears, inscribed with the burning image of the Holy Cross.
Filstaf steps into the light, dragging you along with him!
The Dungeon Entrance
| The room appears to be a landing between the underground and
| the city. Beams of light filter down from above illuminating
| a large staircase which appears to have had lots of recent
| use. Discarded items lay scattered around the landing, appearing
@ | like they have fallen down from the street above. The sounds
| of boots stomping in cadence as well as the sounds of a bustling
| city are heard from above.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: up down]
Filstaf is here, fighting YOU!
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<684/706hp 537/892mp 612/674mv >[aggressive][5am (dawn)]
>
9

The sun rises in the east.
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<697/706hp 555/892mp 665/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>

Your shield wobbles and barely deflects Filstaf's flaming bite.
Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Filstaf manages to dodge your sting with a lot of effort.
Your sting MASSACRES Filstaf!
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<672/706hp 555/892mp 665/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>
blnd
You do the best you can!
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<672/706hp 555/892mp 665/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
> You fail to blind Filstaf.
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<672/706hp 540/892mp 665/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>

Filstaf's flaming bite devastates you!
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf blocks your attack and attempts to strike at the brief opening.
Filstaf's riposte mauls you.
Your sting MASSACRES Filstaf!
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<597/706hp 540/892mp 665/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>

Filstaf has fled!

<597/706hp 540/892mp 665/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>
d

Filstaf quaffs a Defender potion.
Filstaf is surrounded by a white aura.

<597/706hp 540/892mp 665/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
> Hallway in the Dungeons
| The staircase terminates in this room. Signs of recent
| passage are quite apparent, as there is very little dust.
* | The air smells quite clean, even though the room is quite
| | dark, and it appears as though there could be little creatures
@-*-*| poking around in the shadows. The room exits to the east
|| into what appears to be a hallway.
*-*|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east up]

<597/706hp 540/892mp 664/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
9
>
They aren't here.

<597/706hp 540/892mp 664/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
u
> The Dungeon Entrance
| The room appears to be a landing between the underground and
| the city. Beams of light filter down from above illuminating
| a large staircase which appears to have had lots of recent
| use. Discarded items lay scattered around the landing, appearing
@ | like they have fallen down from the street above. The sounds
| of boots stomping in cadence as well as the sounds of a bustling
| city are heard from above.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: up down]
(White Aura) Filstaf the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour is here.

<597/706hp 540/892mp 663/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
9
>
Filstaf walks down.

<597/706hp 540/892mp 663/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
> They aren't here.

<597/706hp 540/892mp 663/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>
d
Hallway in the Dungeons
| The staircase terminates in this room. Signs of recent
| passage are quite apparent, as there is very little dust.
* | The air smells quite clean, even though the room is quite
| | dark, and it appears as though there could be little creatures
@-*-*| poking around in the shadows. The room exits to the east
|| into what appears to be a hallway.
*-*|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
(White Aura) Filstaf the Battlemaster, Executor of Valour is here.
Filstaf walks up.

<597/706hp 540/892mp 662/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
9
>
They aren't here.

<597/706hp 540/892mp 662/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>
e
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east
| and the west. Very little thought has been given to the
* *| interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| || dim, and the floor clear. In the north wall there is a
*-@-*-*| large arch which appears to lead to a room. Muffled sounds
| | of city activity can be heard from the west.
*-*-*|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<597/706hp 540/892mp 661/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
e
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east,
| west and the south. Very little thought has been given to
* * | the interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| | | dim, and the floor clear. Muffled sounds of city activity
*-*-@-* | can be heard from the west. There is a large wooden contraption
| | leaning against the wall, which appears to require some
*-*-* | attention. Some scrapes on the floor indicate that the contraption
| was dragged in from the east.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<597/706hp 540/892mp 660/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
e
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<597/706hp 540/892mp 659/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
n
>
5
A Dungeon Chamber
| This room is very dark, and filled with various implements.
| Against one wall is a torture rack made out of thick oak
| wood. Various sizes of chains and manacles hang from the
| ceiling. A very small grill in the ceiling lets in a modicum
* @ | of light, and a slight current of somewhat fresh air. There
| | | is a large space on the floor which appears reserved for
*-*-* | a large table like object. Spots of blood, and various other
| | stains trace a fine outline of the object.
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: south]

<597/706hp 540/892mp 658/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>
You feel a lot better!
Holy Knight yells 'You don't belong here, Darzavius!'

<654/706hp 515/892mp 658/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>
s

Filstaf walks in.

<654/706hp 515/892mp 658/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<654/706hp 515/892mp 657/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>

Filstaf walks in.

<654/706hp 515/892mp 657/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
n
>
9
A Dungeon Chamber
| This room is very dark, and filled with various implements.
| Against one wall is a torture rack made out of thick oak
| wood. Various sizes of chains and manacles hang from the
| ceiling. A very small grill in the ceiling lets in a modicum
* @ | of light, and a slight current of somewhat fresh air. There
| | | is a large space on the floor which appears reserved for
*-*-* | a large table like object. Spots of blood, and various other
| | stains trace a fine outline of the object.
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: south]

<654/706hp 515/892mp 656/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>
They aren't here.

<654/706hp 515/892mp 656/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>

Holy Knight yells 'You don't belong here, Darzavius!'

<654/706hp 515/892mp 656/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>
9
They aren't here.

<654/706hp 515/892mp 656/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
s
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<654/706hp 515/892mp 655/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
9
>
Filstaf walks in.

<654/706hp 515/892mp 655/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
w
>
Filstaf yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Henald!'
Filstaf dodges your sting.
Your sting maims Filstaf!
Filstaf has quite a few wounds.

<654/706hp 515/892mp 655/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>

Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Your sting MUTILATES Filstaf!
Your sting devastates Filstaf!
Filstaf has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<606/706hp 515/892mp 655/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>

Filstaf trips you and you go down!
Filstaf's trip scratches you.
Filstaf has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<605/706hp 515/892mp 655/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>
con fi

You block Filstaf's attack with your shield.
Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Your sting maims Filstaf!
Filstaf has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<578/706hp 515/892mp 655/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>

You regain your balance.
Filstaf has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<578/706hp 515/892mp 655/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>
Filstaf kicks dirt in your eyes!
Filstaf's kicked dirt scratches you.
You can't see a thing!

<576/706hp 515/892mp 655/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
> No way! You are still fighting!

<576/706hp 515/892mp 655/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
> They're not here.

<576/706hp 515/892mp 655/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>
flee
You flee from combat!
You can't see a thing!

<576/706hp 515/892mp 654/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
w
>
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<576/706hp 515/892mp 654/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
w
> You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<576/706hp 515/892mp 654/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>
recite fly
You do not have that scroll.

<576/706hp 515/892mp 654/674mv >[aggressive][6am (day)]
>

The sky is getting cloudy.

<588/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
e
>
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<588/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
e
> You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<588/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
e
>
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<588/706hp 561/892mp 674/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
s
>
You can't see a thing!

<588/706hp 561/892mp 673/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
w
You can't see a thing!

<588/706hp 561/892mp 672/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
s
>
You can't see a thing!

<588/706hp 561/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
s
>
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.
Someone yells 'You don't belong here, Darzavius!'

<588/706hp 561/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
5
>
You feel a lot better!

<644/706hp 536/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<706/706hp 511/892mp 671/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
e
5
You can't see a thing!

<706/706hp 511/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
You feel a lot better!

<706/706hp 486/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
aff

Someone walks in.

<706/706hp 486/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>

Someone trips you and you go down!
Someone's trip scratches you.

<703/706hp 486/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>

You rub the dirt out of your eyes.
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Your sting maims Filstaf!
Filstaf has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<654/706hp 486/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
blnd

You deflect Filstaf's flaming bite aside in an ungraceful parry.
Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Filstaf dodges your sting.
Your sting maims Filstaf!
Filstaf has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<627/706hp 486/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>

You regain your balance.
Filstaf has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<627/706hp 486/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
Filstaf trips you and you go down!
Filstaf's trip scratches you.
Filstaf has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<626/706hp 486/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>

Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
You deflect Filstaf's flaming bite aside in an ungraceful parry.
Your shield wobbles and barely deflects Filstaf's flaming bite.
Your sting misses Filstaf.
Filstaf has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<577/706hp 486/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>

You regain your balance.
Filstaf has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<577/706hp 486/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
Filstaf trips you and you go down!
Filstaf's trip scratches you.
Filstaf has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<576/706hp 486/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>

Your eyes stop watering.
You block Filstaf's attack with your shield.
Your sting MUTILATES Filstaf!
Your sting maims Filstaf!
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<576/706hp 486/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
flee

You regain your balance.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<576/706hp 486/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
Filstaf kicks dirt in your eyes!
Filstaf's kicked dirt scratches you.
You can't see a thing!

<573/706hp 486/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
You are affected by the following:
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 20 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 20 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 20 hours
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 8 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 8 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 6 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 6 hours
Skill: dirt kicking : modifies hitroll by -6 for up to 5 rounds
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 5 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 5 hours
Skill: confinement delay: lasts for 2 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 1 hours
Skill: confinement : lasts for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies move by 125 permanently
Someone's flaming bite decimates you!
Someone's flaming bite mauls you.
Someone blocks your attack and attempts to strike at the brief opening.
Someone's riposte mauls you.
Someone stumbles and barely dodges your sting.

<499/706hp 486/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
> You fail to blind someone.

<499/706hp 471/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
recite fly
>

Someone's flaming bite mauls you.
Someone's flaming bite mauls you.
You block someone's attack with your shield.
Someone nimbly dodges your sting with a practiced maneuver.
Someone blocks your attack and attempts to strike at the brief opening.
Someone's riposte wounds you.

<434/706hp 471/892mp 670/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
You flee from combat!
You can't see a thing!

<434/706hp 471/892mp 669/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
You do not have that scroll.

<434/706hp 471/892mp 669/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
w
You can't see a thing!

<434/706hp 471/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
w
>
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<434/706hp 471/892mp 668/674mv >[aggressive][7am (day)]
>
e
You can't see a thing!
You are finally free to leave the area.

<445/706hp 486/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
e
>
Someone walks in.

<445/706hp 486/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
> You can't see a thing!

<445/706hp 486/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
e
You can't see a thing!
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<445/706hp 486/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
5
>
You feel a lot better!

<499/706hp 461/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>

Someone walks in.

<499/706hp 461/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>

Someone's trip misses you.

<499/706hp 461/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
flee
You flee from combat!
You can't see a thing!

<499/706hp 461/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
w
You can't see a thing!

<499/706hp 461/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
5
>
You feel a lot better!

<554/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
5

Someone walks in.

<554/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>

Someone trips you and you go down!
Someone's trip scratches you.

<552/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>

Someone's flaming bite devastates you!
Your shield wobbles and barely deflects someone's flaming bite.
Someone's flaming bite decimates you!
Someone blocks your attack and attempts to strike at the brief opening.
Someone's riposte mauls you.
Someone blocks your attack and attempts to strike at the brief opening.
Someone's riposte wounds you.

<456/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
flee

Someone auctions 'Place yer bids! a pair of spiked light-steel gauntlets is being auctioned for
20000 gold!'
You rub the dirt out of your eyes.
You block Filstaf's attack with your shield.
Filstaf's flaming bite misses you.
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf dodges your sting.
Filstaf blocks your attack and attempts to strike at the brief opening.
Filstaf's riposte wounds you.
You regain your balance.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<415/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
Filstaf trips you and you go down!
Filstaf's trip scratches you.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<412/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
e

Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Filstaf dodges your sting.
Filstaf dodges your sting.
You regain your balance.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<336/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
You can't concentrate enough.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<336/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
> You couldn't escape!
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<336/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
> No way! You are still fighting!
Filstaf trips you and you go down!
Filstaf's trip scratches you.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<335/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>

Filstaf's flaming bite devastates you!
You deflect Filstaf's flaming bite aside in an ungraceful parry.
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Your sting MUTILATES Filstaf!
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<281/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
flee

You regain your balance.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<281/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
Filstaf trips you and you go down!
Filstaf's trip scratches you.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<280/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
flee

Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Filstaf dodges your sting.
Filstaf dodges your sting.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<253/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>

You regain your balance.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<253/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
Filstaf trips you and you go down!
Filstaf's trip scratches you.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<252/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>

Your eyes stop watering.
Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
A chameleon poncho wraps around Filstaf and camouflages Filstaf.
Filstaf's contours become blurred.
Your sting maims Filstaf!
Filstaf dodges your sting.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<204/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>

You regain your balance.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<204/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
flee
>
Filstaf trips you and you go down!
Filstaf's trip scratches you.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<203/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>

You block Filstaf's attack with your shield.
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf's flaming bite devastates you!
You awkwardly parry Filstaf's flaming bite with a loud clang.
Filstaf stumbles and barely dodges your sting.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<148/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>

You regain your balance.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<148/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
Filstaf trips you and you go down!
Filstaf's trip scratches you.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<145/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>

Your shield jolts under Filstaf's flaming bite, but holds.
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
You swing right through Filstaf's blurred image.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<121/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>

You regain your balance.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<121/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
Filstaf trips you and you go down!
Filstaf's trip scratches you.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<120/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>

You block Filstaf's attack with your shield.
Filstaf dodges your sting.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<120/706hp 436/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][8am (day)]
>
flee

Your weapon ward expires.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<132/706hp 452/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>

Filstaf's flaming bite devastates you!
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
You swing right through Filstaf's blurred image.
Your sting devastates Filstaf!
You regain your balance.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<33/706hp 452/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
Filstaf trips you and you go down!
Filstaf's trip scratches you.
Filstaf looks pretty hurt.

<32/706hp 452/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
flee

Filstaf's flaming bite misses you.
You parry Filstaf's flaming bite.
Your sting maims Filstaf!
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<32/706hp 452/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>

You regain your balance.
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<32/706hp 452/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
You couldn't escape!
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<32/706hp 452/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
> You flee from combat!
Hallway in the Dungeons
* * | The hallway enters from the north and terminates here. To
| | | the east and the west are dark chambers. The air is rank
*-*-*-* | and the light is almost non-existent. Pails are stacked
| | high on one wall, appearing to have been forgotten. The
*-@-* | pails on the bottom of the piles are old, rotten, and appear
| to be collapsing in on themselves. On the wall behind the
| pails one can see a large portrait of a human in the accoutrements
| of a paladin. Held menacingly in both hands is 'Sevokan',
| the Bill of Virtue. A very fine circlet of silver encircles
---------+ his head. An aura of wrath is painted to encircle his body.
Inscribed on the bottom frame is the name 'RUNATH'.

[Exits: north east west]

<32/706hp 452/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
You aren't fighting anyone.

<32/706hp 452/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
> You aren't fighting anyone.
Filstaf limps in.

<32/706hp 452/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
n
> You aren't fighting anyone.

<32/706hp 452/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
e
> Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east,
| west and the south. Very little thought has been given to
* * | the interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| | | dim, and the floor clear. Muffled sounds of city activity
*-*-@-* | can be heard from the west. There is a large wooden contraption
| | leaning against the wall, which appears to require some
*-*-* | attention. Some scrapes on the floor indicate that the contraption
| was dragged in from the east.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<32/706hp 452/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
n
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<32/706hp 452/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
A Dungeon Chamber
| This room is very dark, and filled with various implements.
| Against one wall is a torture rack made out of thick oak
| wood. Various sizes of chains and manacles hang from the
| ceiling. A very small grill in the ceiling lets in a modicum
* @ | of light, and a slight current of somewhat fresh air. There
| | | is a large space on the floor which appears reserved for
*-*-* | a large table like object. Spots of blood, and various other
| | stains trace a fine outline of the object.
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: south]

<32/706hp 452/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<88/706hp 427/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
Filstaf limps in.

<88/706hp 427/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>

Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
You deflect Filstaf's flaming bite aside in an ungraceful parry.
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<60/706hp 427/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>

Filstaf's flaming bite devastates you!
You block Filstaf's attack with your shield.
Your sting MUTILATES Filstaf!
You swing right through Filstaf's blurred image.
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<29/706hp 427/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
flee
>
co harm
You flee from combat!
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<29/706hp 427/892mp 669/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
Commune the harm spell on whom?

<29/706hp 427/892mp 669/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
w
>
Filstaf limps in.

<29/706hp 427/892mp 669/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
s
> Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east,
| west and the south. Very little thought has been given to
* * | the interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| | | dim, and the floor clear. Muffled sounds of city activity
*-*-@-* | can be heard from the west. There is a large wooden contraption
| | leaning against the wall, which appears to require some
*-*-* | attention. Some scrapes on the floor indicate that the contraption
| was dragged in from the east.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<29/706hp 427/892mp 668/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
* * | The hallway enters from the north and terminates here. To
| | | the east and the west are dark chambers. The air is rank
*-*-*-* | and the light is almost non-existent. Pails are stacked
| | high on one wall, appearing to have been forgotten. The
*-@-* | pails on the bottom of the piles are old, rotten, and appear
| to be collapsing in on themselves. On the wall behind the
| pails one can see a large portrait of a human in the accoutrements
| of a paladin. Held menacingly in both hands is 'Sevokan',
| the Bill of Virtue. A very fine circlet of silver encircles
---------+ his head. An aura of wrath is painted to encircle his body.
Inscribed on the bottom frame is the name 'RUNATH'.

[Exits: north east west]

<29/706hp 427/892mp 667/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
e
A Dungeon Chamber
* * | This room appears to be a scene directly out of hell. A gore
| | | splattered and blood stained iron maiden leans drunkenly against
*-*-* | one wall. Razor sharp spikes are seen in the gap between the
| | two halves of the maiden. Two cages are hanging from the ceiling
*-*-@ | next to the iron maiden. One cage is extremely cramped. A
| person in the small cage would be very very uncomfortable.
| Barbed wire is wound around the cage, ensuring that very
| little tossing and turning will occur inside. The other cage
| is very tall and very thin. Very sharp spikes are installed
---------+ every few inches on all sides of the cage. Someone in the
cage would be able to stand, but any attempt to rest by leaning against the
sides of the cage would result in extreme pain and blood loss.

[Exits: west]

<29/706hp 427/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<88/706hp 402/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<146/706hp 377/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
recite fly

Filstaf limps in.

<146/706hp 377/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>

Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<74/706hp 377/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
flee
You can't concentrate enough.
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<74/706hp 377/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
> You flee from combat!
Hallway in the Dungeons
* * | The hallway enters from the north and terminates here. To
| | | the east and the west are dark chambers. The air is rank
*-*-*-* | and the light is almost non-existent. Pails are stacked
| | high on one wall, appearing to have been forgotten. The
*-@-* | pails on the bottom of the piles are old, rotten, and appear
| to be collapsing in on themselves. On the wall behind the
| pails one can see a large portrait of a human in the accoutrements
| of a paladin. Held menacingly in both hands is 'Sevokan',
| the Bill of Virtue. A very fine circlet of silver encircles
---------+ his head. An aura of wrath is painted to encircle his body.
Inscribed on the bottom frame is the name 'RUNATH'.

[Exits: north east west]

<74/706hp 377/892mp 665/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
n
e
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east,
| west and the south. Very little thought has been given to
* * | the interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| | | dim, and the floor clear. Muffled sounds of city activity
*-*-@-* | can be heard from the west. There is a large wooden contraption
| | leaning against the wall, which appears to require some
*-*-* | attention. Some scrapes on the floor indicate that the contraption
| was dragged in from the east.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<74/706hp 377/892mp 664/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
n
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<74/706hp 377/892mp 663/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
A Dungeon Chamber
| This room is very dark, and filled with various implements.
| Against one wall is a torture rack made out of thick oak
| wood. Various sizes of chains and manacles hang from the
| ceiling. A very small grill in the ceiling lets in a modicum
* @ | of light, and a slight current of somewhat fresh air. There
| | | is a large space on the floor which appears reserved for
*-*-* | a large table like object. Spots of blood, and various other
| | stains trace a fine outline of the object.
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: south]

<74/706hp 377/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
recite fly
You recite a scroll of flying.
You mispronounce a syllable.

<74/706hp 377/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>

Filstaf limps in.

<74/706hp 377/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
s
>
w

Filstaf's flaming bite devastates you!
Your shield jolts under Filstaf's flaming bite, but holds.
Filstaf's flaming bite misses you.
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<45/706hp 377/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][9am (day)]
>
flee
No way! You are still fighting!
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<54/706hp 400/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
> No way! You are still fighting!
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<54/706hp 400/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
> You flee from combat!
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<54/706hp 400/892mp 673/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
w
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east,
| west and the south. Very little thought has been given to
* * | the interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| | | dim, and the floor clear. Muffled sounds of city activity
*-*-@-* | can be heard from the west. There is a large wooden contraption
| | leaning against the wall, which appears to require some
*-*-* | attention. Some scrapes on the floor indicate that the contraption
| was dragged in from the east.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<54/706hp 400/892mp 672/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
s
>
w
Hallway in the Dungeons
* * | The hallway enters from the north and terminates here. To
| | | the east and the west are dark chambers. The air is rank
*-*-*-* | and the light is almost non-existent. Pails are stacked
| | high on one wall, appearing to have been forgotten. The
*-@-* | pails on the bottom of the piles are old, rotten, and appear
| to be collapsing in on themselves. On the wall behind the
| pails one can see a large portrait of a human in the accoutrements
| of a paladin. Held menacingly in both hands is 'Sevokan',
| the Bill of Virtue. A very fine circlet of silver encircles
---------+ his head. An aura of wrath is painted to encircle his body.
Inscribed on the bottom frame is the name 'RUNATH'.

[Exits: north east west]

<54/706hp 400/892mp 671/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
5
>
A Dungeon Chamber
* *| This chamber is very hot. The heat comes from a large
| || and brightly burning forge. Several metal rods and other
*-*-*-*| tools are arrayed neatly beside the fire pit for quick
| | use. Soot covers the walls in a fine display of a natural
@-*-*| mosaic. There is a very small grill in the ceiling which
| lets in a modicum of light, and a slight current of somewhat
| fresh air.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east]

<54/706hp 400/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
You feel a lot better!

<113/706hp 375/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<176/706hp 350/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
Filstaf limps in.

<176/706hp 350/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
e
>

Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Filstaf's flaming bite decimates you!
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<99/706hp 350/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>

Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Your shield wobbles and barely deflects Filstaf's flaming bite.
You parry Filstaf's flaming bite.
Your sting devastates Filstaf!
Filstaf dodges your sting.
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<75/706hp 350/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
flee
>
No way! You are still fighting!
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<75/706hp 350/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
You couldn't escape!
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<75/706hp 350/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>

Filstaf has fled!
Filstaf crawls east.

<75/706hp 350/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
flee
>
You aren't fighting anyone.
Filstaf crawls in.

<75/706hp 350/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
e

Filstaf's flaming bite devastates you!
You awkwardly parry Filstaf's flaming bite with a loud clang.
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<46/706hp 350/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
> No way! You are still fighting!
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<46/706hp 350/892mp 670/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
flee
You flee from combat!
Hallway in the Dungeons
* * | The hallway enters from the north and terminates here. To
| | | the east and the west are dark chambers. The air is rank
*-*-*-* | and the light is almost non-existent. Pails are stacked
| | high on one wall, appearing to have been forgotten. The
*-@-* | pails on the bottom of the piles are old, rotten, and appear
| to be collapsing in on themselves. On the wall behind the
| pails one can see a large portrait of a human in the accoutrements
| of a paladin. Held menacingly in both hands is 'Sevokan',
| the Bill of Virtue. A very fine circlet of silver encircles
---------+ his head. An aura of wrath is painted to encircle his body.
Inscribed on the bottom frame is the name 'RUNATH'.

[Exits: north east west]

<46/706hp 350/892mp 669/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
n
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east,
| west and the south. Very little thought has been given to
* * | the interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| | | dim, and the floor clear. Muffled sounds of city activity
*-*-@-* | can be heard from the west. There is a large wooden contraption
| | leaning against the wall, which appears to require some
*-*-* | attention. Some scrapes on the floor indicate that the contraption
| was dragged in from the east.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<46/706hp 350/892mp 668/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
e
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<46/706hp 350/892mp 667/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
5n
That isn't a verb I know.

<46/706hp 350/892mp 667/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
n
A Dungeon Chamber
| This room is very dark, and filled with various implements.
| Against one wall is a torture rack made out of thick oak
| wood. Various sizes of chains and manacles hang from the
| ceiling. A very small grill in the ceiling lets in a modicum
* @ | of light, and a slight current of somewhat fresh air. There
| | | is a large space on the floor which appears reserved for
*-*-* | a large table like object. Spots of blood, and various other
| | stains trace a fine outline of the object.
*-*-* |
---------+

[Exits: south]

<46/706hp 350/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
5
>
You feel a lot better!

<108/706hp 325/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
5

Filstaf crawls in.

<108/706hp 325/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>

You block Filstaf's attack with your shield.
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<64/706hp 325/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
flee
You can't concentrate enough.
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<64/706hp 325/892mp 666/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
> You flee from combat!
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which exits to the west into a similar
| hallway, and to the north a large arch appears to lead to
* * | a chamber of some sort. The walls are very plain, except
| | | for a large portrait on one wall. The portrait is of an elderly
*-*-@ | elf, wearing the robes of a healer. On his head is a circlet,
| | and his right hand grasps a lamian stave. Incribed on the
*-*-* | bottom of the frame is the name 'KERSH'. There are scrapes
| in the floor which seem to come from the north and exit to
| the west.
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<64/706hp 325/892mp 665/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
w
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east,
| west and the south. Very little thought has been given to
* * | the interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| | | dim, and the floor clear. Muffled sounds of city activity
*-*-@-* | can be heard from the west. There is a large wooden contraption
| | leaning against the wall, which appears to require some
*-*-* | attention. Some scrapes on the floor indicate that the contraption
| was dragged in from the east.
|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<64/706hp 325/892mp 664/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
w
>
Hallway in the Dungeons
| This room is a hallway which continues to both the east
| and the west. Very little thought has been given to the
* *| interior decoration. The walls are plain, the lighting
| || dim, and the floor clear. In the north wall there is a
*-@-*-*| large arch which appears to lead to a room. Muffled sounds
| | of city activity can be heard from the west.
*-*-*|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<64/706hp 325/892mp 663/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
n
A Dungeon Chamber
| Upon entering this chamber, one would notice a very small
| grill in the ceiling which lets in a modicum of light,
| and a slight current of somewhat fresh air. This room
| is dominated by a huge table in the center of the room.
@ *| Hanging over the table is a large bucket with a very
| || thin spigot attached to the bottom. A wheel on the spigot
*-*-*-*| controls the flow of whatever liquid is put into the
| | bucket. The spigot is aimed at the head of the table
*-*-*| where several large straps are laid out. There are enough
---------+ straps of different sizes that evidently any living creature
could be bound to this table. A drain in the floor collects all excess fluids,
as evidenced by the dark stains running from the top of the table to it.

[Exits: south]

<64/706hp 325/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
56
>
I don't know how to do that.

<64/706hp 325/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
5
>
You feel a lot better!

<112/706hp 300/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
5

Filstaf crawls in.

<112/706hp 300/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>

You deflect Filstaf's flaming bite aside in an ungraceful parry.
You block Filstaf's attack with your shield.
Filstaf's flaming bite devastates you!
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<80/706hp 300/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
You can't concentrate enough.
Filstaf is in awful condition.

<80/706hp 300/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
flee
>
You couldn't escape!
Filstaf's flaming bite devastates you!
Filstaf's flaming bite mauls you.
You block Filstaf's attack with your shield.
Your sting MUTILATES Filstaf!
Your sting maims Filstaf!
Filstaf is DEAD!!
Filstaf's hand is ripped from his arm.

<28/706hp 300/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
l in corp
The corpse of Filstaf holds:
(Magical) an onyx bracelet
(Magical) (Glowing) a sheaf of flaming silver bolts (83)
(Glowing) silver wide brimmed leggings
(Glowing) (Humming) 'Durindel', the Sword of Flame
(Glowing) a fiery dagger
a leather bandit belt
a Loot Sack (open)
living wood arm plates
a pair of living wood boots
a living wood helm
a living wood wrist guard
(Magical) a chameleon poncho
a deep red stone
a mithril vest
a pair of mithril gauntlets
( 2) (Magical) a seashell ring
(Invis) (Magical) the black staff of ancient magic
an old, dusty druid's robe
( 2) (Magical) a spiked collar
( 2) (Magical) a gyvel potion
( 2) (Magical) a wyvern's eye
(Humming) an electric shield
(Glowing) (Humming) a Defender potion
a potion of detect invis
(Glowing) a magical orangey-green mango
2088 gold coins

<28/706hp 300/892mp 662/674mv >[evasive][10am (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<109/706hp 292/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][11am (day)]
>
cb he is dead
[LEGION] (Earl) Henald: 'He is dead.'

<109/706hp 292/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][11am (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<163/706hp 267/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][11am (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<221/706hp 242/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][11am (day)]
>

[LEGION] (Forsaken) Darzavius: 'Well done!'

<221/706hp 242/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][11am (day)]
>
get col corp
get col corp
You get a spiked collar from the corpse of Filstaf.

<221/706hp 242/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][11am (day)]
> You get a spiked collar from the corpse of Filstaf.

<221/706hp 242/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][11am (day)]
5
>
You feel a lot better!

<283/706hp 217/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][11am (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<343/706hp 192/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][11am (day)]
>
get coin corp
You get 2088 gold coins from the corpse of Filstaf.

<343/706hp 192/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][11am (day)]
who
>
[ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Scribe of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Adept
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 5
There are 5 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<343/706hp 192/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][11am (day)]
>
tell fil Mad
They aren't here.

<359/706hp 245/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][12pm (noon)]
who
>
[ Elf ] *Aelmdrayuth the Scribe of Magic
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Earl Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] *Lula the Adept
[ Human ] <PK> Cthartu the Unholy Knight
[ Drow ] <PK> Darzavius the Destroyer of Golems, Forsaken of Legion
Players found: 5
There are 5 characters on; the most on this past month was 14.

<359/706hp 245/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][12pm (noon)]
>
cb He is mad.
[LEGION] (Earl) Henald: 'He is mad.'

<359/706hp 245/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][12pm (noon)]
>
get sack corp
You get a Loot Sack from the corpse of Filstaf.

<359/706hp 245/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][12pm (noon)]
>

A plume of smoke billows from the nearby nexus.

<359/706hp 245/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][12pm (noon)]
>
whe
Players near you in Valour:
Aelmdrayuth Valour's Nexus Point
<PK> Henald A Dungeon Chamber
<PK> Darzavius Chamber of Sacrament

<359/706hp 245/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][12pm (noon)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<416/706hp 220/892mp 674/674mv >[evasive][12pm (noon)]
5
>
who
sleep

Comments

  1. jaux [reply]
    0 , 0 , 0 .
    I think we would all be mad in that environment.
      [reply to jaux]

    Post a New Comment