Ye Olde Abandoned Realms Logs

Henald vs Xasvack (Bugged fight)

posted on 2014-11-04 02:12:22
<711/711hp 855/912mp 592/654mv >[calm][12am (midnight)]
>

Xasvack utters the words, 'eugszr waouq'.
Your crush decimates Xasvack!
Xasvack parries your crush.
Xasvack has a few scratches.

<711/711hp 855/912mp 592/654mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
1
> An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer yells 'Die! Henald, you sorcerous dog!'
Spell failed.
You deflect An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's slap aside in an ungraceful parry.
You thrust An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's slap aside in a skillful parry.
An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer is in excellent condition.

<711/711hp 840/912mp 592/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>

Your crush decimates An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer!
An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer dodges your crush.
You thrust Xasvack's shocking bite aside in a skillful parry.
You parry Xasvack's shocking bite.
Your shield jolts under Xasvack's shocking bite, but holds.
An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's slap maims you!
An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's slap devastates you!
You parry An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash.
You awkwardly parry An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash with a loud clang.
You block An illusion of the Huntsmaster's attack with your shield.
An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer has a few scratches.

<646/711hp 840/912mp 592/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
1

Xasvack utters the words, 'eugszr waouq'.
You feel less protected.
An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer has a few scratches.

<646/711hp 840/912mp 592/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
> An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer is dispelled.
Ok.
has a few scratches.

<646/711hp 825/912mp 592/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
Xasvack's shocking bite devastates you!
Xasvack's shocking bite decimates you!
You awkwardly parry Xasvack's shocking bite with a loud clang.
An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash DISMEMBERS you!
You block An illusion of the Huntsmaster's attack with your shield.
You awkwardly parry An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash with a loud clang.
Xasvack has a few scratches.

<535/711hp 825/912mp 592/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
flee

Xasvack utters the words, 'eugszr waouq'.
Xasvack has a few scratches.

<535/711hp 825/912mp 592/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
> You flee from combat!
The South Main Street
+ | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
+ | wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| | here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
@ | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+ | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
+ | of the buildings together. You see the Main Street continues
---------+ to the north and the south.

[Exits: north south]
The goblin leader yells 'Goblins...Attack!!'

<535/711hp 825/912mp 590/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
n
A Small Bridge
+-+-o | You are on a small bridge in Seringale. A river flows beneath
| | | the bridge slowly. Splinters line the small wooden railings
*-* + | that are mounted on both sides of the bridge. The wooden
| | planks of the bridge hangs on to the frame of the bridge
@ | loosely, ready to come apart at any moment. The thick ropes
| | tying the planks together are old and worn, about to snap
+ | at will. The Main Street continues to the north and south
| | and a ladder leads down the bridge into the river below
+ | you.
---------+

[Exits: north south down]
(Translucent) (White Aura) Xasvack the Shapeshifter is here.
(Translucent) (White Aura) Xasvack the Shapeshifter is here.
(Translucent) (White Aura) Xasvack the Shapeshifter is here.
(Translucent) (White Aura) Xasvack the Shapeshifter is here.
(Charmed) (White Aura) An illusion of the Huntsmaster guards its master.

<535/711hp 825/912mp 588/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
n
>
The South Main Street
S-+-S | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
+-+-o | wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| | | here. All around you are filthy beggars and panhandlers dressed
*-* @ | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+ | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
+ | of the buildings together. You see the Main Street continues
---------+ to the north and the south.

[Exits: north south]
The goblin extermination enforcer is here hunting down goblins.
The goblin extermination enforcer says 'Arrrgh! Those pesky goblins keep attacking us from the south.
'
The goblin extermination enforcer says 'We'll pay you good gold if you kill 'em and bring me some
trophies.'

<535/711hp 825/912mp 586/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
n
>
The South Main Street
+-+-+-+-+| You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| || with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
S-+-S +| wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| | here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
+-@-o | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
*-* + | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
+ | of the buildings together. You see the entrance to the Necromancer
---------+ Guild to the west and the Main Street continues to the north
and the south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A dwarven citizen of Seringale plods around the town.

<535/711hp 825/912mp 584/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
aff
>
You are affected by the following:
Spell: giant strength : modifies strength by 4 for 44 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 30 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 22 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 22 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 12 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 4 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 3 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 2 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies move by 125 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently

<535/711hp 825/912mp 584/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
n
The South Main Street
S S-+-S | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | | with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
+-+-+-+-+| wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| || here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
S-@-S +| in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-o | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
*-* + | of the buildings together. You see the South Square to the
---------+ north, entrances to taverns on both side of the street and
the Main Street continues to the south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A fearless adventurer is here asking for a group to explore Haon Dor.
A half-elf city guard of Seringale stands watch here.

<535/711hp 825/912mp 582/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>

Marest walks in.
A pit bull walks in.

<535/711hp 825/912mp 582/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
n

Marest walks south.
A pit bull walks south.
South Square
S-+-* | You are at the South Square of Seringale. It is gloomy
| | and dim here. The square is a tiny opening in between a
S S-+-S | few broken down buildings. The air is stuffy and pungent
| | | from the various trash lying all over the ground. You see
+-+-@-+-+| the Main Street to the north and the south, the South Road
| || to the east and west.
S-+-S +|
| |
+-+-o |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<535/711hp 825/912mp 580/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
w
The South Road
f S-+-*| You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy
| | | and dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers
+ S S-+-S| dressed in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding
| | | | you are old and run down. They seem like they have been
+-+-@-+-+| made ages ago. The once bright red bricks that the buildings
| | | are made of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely
+ S-+-S| holding the walls of the buildings together.
| | |
* +-+-o|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<535/711hp 825/912mp 578/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
w
>
The South Road
f-f S-+| You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy
| | || and dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers
f + S S-+| dressed in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding
| | || you are old and run down. They seem like they have been
+-+-@-+-+| made ages ago. The once bright red bricks that the buildings
| | || are made of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely
S + S-+| holding the walls of the buildings together. You see
| || the entrance of the Boat Shop to the north, the South
*-* +-+| Square to the east, and the South Road continues to the
---------+ west.

[Exits: north east west]

<535/711hp 825/912mp 576/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
aff
>
5
You are affected by the following:
Spell: giant strength : modifies strength by 4 for 44 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 30 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 22 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 22 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 12 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 4 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 3 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 2 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies move by 125 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently

<535/711hp 825/912mp 576/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
> You feel a lot better!

<598/711hp 800/912mp 576/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
w
The South Road
f-f-f | You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy and
| | | | dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
f-f + S | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-@-+-+| The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | | | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
F S + | of the buildings together. You see the entrance of a park
| | to the north, the entrance of the Berserker Guild to the
*-* | south, and the South Road continues to east and the west.
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A refugee is here, wandering through the streets.

<598/711hp 800/912mp 574/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
w
The South Road
f-f-f-f | You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy and
| | | | dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
f-f + S| in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| || and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-@-+-+| The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made
| | | | of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the
F S + | walls of the buildings together. You see the Flower Shop
| | to the south and the South Road continues to the east and
*-* | the west.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<598/711hp 800/912mp 572/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
w
The South Road
f-f-f| You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy
| || and dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers
f +| dressed in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding
|| you are old and run down. They seem like they have been
+-+-@-+-+| made ages ago. The once bright red bricks that the buildings
| | || are made of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely
F S +| holding the walls of the buildings together. You see
|| the Fruit Grove to the south and the South Road continues
*-*| to the east and the west.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A drow city guard of Seringale stands watch here.

<598/711hp 800/912mp 570/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
w
>
The South Road
+ | You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy and
| | dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
+ | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are
| | old and run down. They seem like they have been made ages
+-+-@-+-+| ago. The once bright red bricks that the buildings are
| || made of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding
F S| the walls of the buildings together. The South Road continues
| east and west.
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A dwarven city guard of Seringale stands watch here.

<598/711hp 800/912mp 568/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
5
>
You feel a lot better!

<660/711hp 775/912mp 568/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
w
5
whe
The South Road
+ | You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy and
| | dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
+ | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are
| | old and run down. They seem like they have been made ages
+-@-+-+| ago. The once bright red bricks that the buildings are
|| made of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding
F| the walls of the buildings together. You see the South
| Road continue to your east and the western wall to the
| west.
---------+

[Exits: east west]
An avian city guard of Seringale stands watch here.

<660/711hp 775/912mp 566/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
You feel a lot better!

<711/711hp 750/912mp 566/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
scan
aff
Players near you in Seringale:
Marest Pharmacy
<PK> Xasvack A Cramped Room
<PK> Henald The South Road

<711/711hp 750/912mp 566/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
> You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
A dwarven city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
A drow city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
*** Range 4 (east) ***
A refugee is here, wandering through the streets.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A human city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A halfling city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A gnomish perimeter guard of Seringale is here, watching out for known criminals.

<711/711hp 750/912mp 566/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
> You are affected by the following:
Spell: giant strength : modifies strength by 4 for 44 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 30 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 22 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 22 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 12 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 4 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 3 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 2 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies move by 125 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently

<711/711hp 750/912mp 566/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
A dwarven city guard walks in.

<711/711hp 750/912mp 566/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>
w
Western Wall and South Road Junction
+ | You are standing at the intersection of the South Road
| | and the Western Walls of Seringale. The wall before you
+ | is made of huge slabs of white stone. You see small holes
| | on various strategic parts of the wall where archers can
@-+-+| shoot arrows at enemies from the outside. You see the
| South Road to the east and the Western Wall continues
| to the north.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A halfling city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A gnomish perimeter guard of Seringale is here, watching out for known criminals.

<711/711hp 750/912mp 564/654mv >[aggressive][12am (midnight)]
>

You feel less armored.

<711/711hp 799/912mp 619/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
>
alias 3 quak
n
3 is now realiased to 'quak'.

<711/711hp 799/912mp 619/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
> Along the Western Walls
+ | You are standing along the city walls of Seringale. The
| | wall next to you is made of huge slabs of white stone.
+ | You see small holes on various strategic parts of the
| | wall where archers can shoot arrows at enemies from the
@ | outside. The wall continues to the north and to the south.
| |
+-+-+|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A human city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A dwarven city guard of Seringale stands watch here.

<711/711hp 799/912mp 617/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
n
>
Along the Western Walls
+ | You are standing along the city walls of Seringale. The
| | wall next to you is made of huge slabs of white stone.
+ | You see small holes on various strategic parts of the
| | wall where archers can shoot arrows at enemies from the
@ | outside. The wall continues to the north and to the south.
| |
+ |
| |
+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A gnomish city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A fearless adventurer is here asking for a group to explore Haon Dor.
An avian city guard of Seringale stands watch here.

<711/711hp 799/912mp 615/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
armo
>
You feel someone protecting you.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 615/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
aff
>
You are affected by the following:
Spell: giant strength : modifies strength by 4 for 43 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 29 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 24 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 21 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 21 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 11 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 3 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 2 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 1 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies move by 125 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently

<711/711hp 794/912mp 615/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
>

A dwarven city guard walks in.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 615/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
>
dshr
You are already surrounded by a dark shroud.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 615/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
>
s
Along the Western Walls
+ | You are standing along the city walls of Seringale. The
| | wall next to you is made of huge slabs of white stone.
+ | You see small holes on various strategic parts of the
| | wall where archers can shoot arrows at enemies from the
@ | outside. The wall continues to the north and to the south.
| |
+-+-+|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A human city guard of Seringale stands watch here.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 613/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
s
>
Western Wall and South Road Junction
+ | You are standing at the intersection of the South Road
| | and the Western Walls of Seringale. The wall before you
+ | is made of huge slabs of white stone. You see small holes
| | on various strategic parts of the wall where archers can
@-+-+| shoot arrows at enemies from the outside. You see the
| South Road to the east and the Western Wall continues
| to the north.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A halfling city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A gnomish perimeter guard of Seringale is here, watching out for known criminals.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 611/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Seringale:
Marest Staves Shop
<PK> Xasvack A Cramped Room
<PK> Henald Western Wall and South Road Junction

<711/711hp 769/912mp 611/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
>
e
The South Road
+ | You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy and
| | dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
+ | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are
| | old and run down. They seem like they have been made ages
+-@-+-+| ago. The once bright red bricks that the buildings are
|| made of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding
F| the walls of the buildings together. You see the South
| Road continue to your east and the western wall to the
| west.
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A dwarven city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
An avian city guard of Seringale stands watch here.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 609/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
e
>
The South Road
+ | You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy and
| | dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
+ | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are
| | old and run down. They seem like they have been made ages
+-+-@-+-+| ago. The once bright red bricks that the buildings are
| || made of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding
F S| the walls of the buildings together. The South Road continues
| east and west.
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<711/711hp 769/912mp 607/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
e
>
The South Road
f-f-f| You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy
| || and dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers
f +| dressed in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding
|| you are old and run down. They seem like they have been
+-+-@-+-+| made ages ago. The once bright red bricks that the buildings
| | || are made of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely
F S +| holding the walls of the buildings together. You see
|| the Fruit Grove to the south and the South Road continues
*-*| to the east and the west.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<711/711hp 769/912mp 605/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
e
>
The South Road
f-f-f-f | You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy and
| | | | dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
f-f + S| in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| || and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-@-+-+| The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made
| | | | of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the
F S + | walls of the buildings together. You see the Flower Shop
| | to the south and the South Road continues to the east and
*-* | the west.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<711/711hp 769/912mp 603/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
e
>
The South Road
f-f-f | You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy and
| | | | dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
f-f + S | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-@-+-+| The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | | | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
F S + | of the buildings together. You see the entrance of a park
| | to the north, the entrance of the Berserker Guild to the
*-* | south, and the South Road continues to east and the west.
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A refugee is here, wandering through the streets.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 601/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
>
s
Entrance of the Berserker Guild
+ S | You are standing before a large, broken down opening. A wooden
| | | sign hangs crookedly above the opening of the building. The
+-+-+-+-+| letters on the sign have long been faded away by the weather.
| | | | There are weeds growing along the edges of the doorway, a
F S @ | clear sign of carelessness and neglect. You can go on the
| | South Road to the north and the opening leads inside the
*-* | Berserker Guild.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
Talon the berserker guild guardian is here watching over his guild.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 599/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
s
>
Talon the berserker guild guardian says 'You're not a member of this guild, Henald!'
Talon the berserker guild guardian blocks you from entering the guild.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 599/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
>
n
The South Road
f-f-f | You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy and
| | | | dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
f-f + S | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-@-+-+| The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | | | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
F S + | of the buildings together. You see the entrance of a park
| | to the north, the entrance of the Berserker Guild to the
*-* | south, and the South Road continues to east and the west.
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A refugee is here, wandering through the streets.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 597/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
>
e
e
The South Road
f-f S-+| You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy
| | || and dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers
f + S S-+| dressed in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding
| | || you are old and run down. They seem like they have been
+-+-@-+-+| made ages ago. The once bright red bricks that the buildings
| | || are made of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely
S + S-+| holding the walls of the buildings together. You see
| || the entrance of the Boat Shop to the north, the South
*-* +-+| Square to the east, and the South Road continues to the
---------+ west.

[Exits: north east west]

<711/711hp 769/912mp 595/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
>
The South Road
f S-+-*| You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy
| | | and dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers
+ S S-+-S| dressed in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding
| | | | you are old and run down. They seem like they have been
+-+-@-+-+| made ages ago. The once bright red bricks that the buildings
| | | are made of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely
+ S-+-S| holding the walls of the buildings together.
| | |
* +-+-o|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<711/711hp 769/912mp 593/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
e
>
South Square
S-+-* | You are at the South Square of Seringale. It is gloomy
| | and dim here. The square is a tiny opening in between a
S S-+-S | few broken down buildings. The air is stuffy and pungent
| | | from the various trash lying all over the ground. You see
+-+-@-+-+| the Main Street to the north and the south, the South Road
| || to the east and west.
S-+-S +|
| |
+-+-o |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<711/711hp 769/912mp 591/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
scan
>
You scan all around.
You scan north.
*** Range 1 (north) ***
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A halfling citizen of Seringale strolls about.
*** Range 2 (north) ***
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
*** Range 3 (north) ***
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
You scan east.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
A homeless animal roams the streets alone.
You scan south.
*** Range 1 (south) ***
A half-elf city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A fearless adventurer is here asking for a group to explore Haon Dor.
*** Range 3 (south) ***
The goblin extermination enforcer is here hunting down goblins.
*** Range 6 (south) ***
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
You scan west.
*** Range 3 (west) ***
A refugee is here, wandering through the streets.
*** Range 4 (west) ***
A drow city guard of Seringale stands watch here.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 591/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
>
s
The South Main Street
S S-+-S | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | | with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
+-+-+-+-+| wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| || here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
S-@-S +| in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-o | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
*-* + | of the buildings together. You see the South Square to the
---------+ north, entrances to taverns on both side of the street and
the Main Street continues to the south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A half-elf city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A fearless adventurer is here asking for a group to explore Haon Dor.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 589/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
e
>
The Wicked Ale
S-+-S +| You are inside one of the inns of Seringale. The large room
| || is filled with chairs of foreign design. There are weird looking
+-+-+-+-+| gadgets hanging on the walls of the inn, bewildering your
| | | mind with questions of their use. A large bar stands at the
S-+-@ +-*| far end of the room. Huge mugs hangs down on the frames of
| | the bar, waiting to be used by the patrons to hold the house
+-+-o | selection of ales. A door to the west leads out of the inn
| | | on to the Main Street.
* + |
---------+

[Exits: west]
A bar stool rests here close to the bar.
Raug the tavern owner is here selling you his exotic drinks.
(White Aura) Fanatiel the drow gambler runs her roulette of death here.
Raug the tavern owner says 'You must be tired, dear adventurer!'
Raug the tavern owner says 'Would you care for something to drink while you rest?'
Fanatiel the drow gambler says 'Hey there, Henald.'
Fanatiel the drow gambler says 'Dare play spin the roulette of death?'
Fanatiel the drow gambler says 'It is only 5000 gold per spin!'

<711/711hp 769/912mp 588/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
scan
>
You scan all around.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
A half-elf city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A fearless adventurer is here asking for a group to explore Haon Dor.
*** Range 2 (west) ***
Sitting at a table, this leggy brunette is waiting for some pontoon.
Erebien the tavern owner is here providing her customers with drinks.
A serving girl is here waiting to serve her next customer.
A serving girl is here waiting to serve her next customer.
A serving girl is here waiting to serve her next customer.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 588/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
>
w
The South Main Street
S S-+-S | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | | with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
+-+-+-+-+| wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| || here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
S-@-S +| in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-o | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
*-* + | of the buildings together. You see the South Square to the
---------+ north, entrances to taverns on both side of the street and
the Main Street continues to the south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A half-elf city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A fearless adventurer is here asking for a group to explore Haon Dor.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 587/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
w
>
scan
The Anxious Wench
+ S S-+-S| You are inside one of the inns of Seringale. The room is
| | | | filled with many ordinary tables with matching stools.
+-+-+-+-+| Colorful carpets cover the floor of the inn in a clash
| | | of shades, showing off a desperate attempt at decoration.
+ @-+-S| Girls with the same clashing colored uniforms hustle throughout
| | the inn wearing big smiles, serving customers to their
+-+-o| satisfaction. A door to the east leads out of the inn and
| | | into the streets of Seringale.
*-* + |
---------+

[Exits: east]
A bar stool rests here close to the bar.
Sitting at a table, this leggy brunette is waiting for some pontoon.
Erebien the tavern owner is here providing her customers with drinks.
A serving girl is here waiting to serve her next customer.
A serving girl is here waiting to serve her next customer.
A serving girl is here waiting to serve her next customer.
Lorna the pontoon dealer says 'Feel like a game of pontoon, Henald?'
Lorna the pontoon dealer says 'If you're interested in fooling around, just "pontoon".'
Erebien the tavern owner says 'Hey there, Henald, care to try some of our specialities?'

<711/711hp 769/912mp 586/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
>
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
A half-elf city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A fearless adventurer is here asking for a group to explore Haon Dor.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
Raug the tavern owner is here selling you his exotic drinks.
(White Aura) Fanatiel the drow gambler runs her roulette of death here.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 586/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
whe
> Players near you in Seringale:
Marest The West Common Road
<PK> Xasvack A Cramped Room
<PK> Henald The Anxious Wench

<711/711hp 769/912mp 586/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
e
>
The South Main Street
S S-+-S | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | | with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
+-+-+-+-+| wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| || here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
S-@-S +| in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-o | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
*-* + | of the buildings together. You see the South Square to the
---------+ north, entrances to taverns on both side of the street and
the Main Street continues to the south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A half-elf city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A fearless adventurer is here asking for a group to explore Haon Dor.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 585/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
>
whe
Players near you in Seringale:
Marest The West Common Road
<PK> Xasvack A Cramped Room
<PK> Henald The South Main Street

<711/711hp 769/912mp 585/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
n
>
n
South Square
S-+-* | You are at the South Square of Seringale. It is gloomy
| | and dim here. The square is a tiny opening in between a
S S-+-S | few broken down buildings. The air is stuffy and pungent
| | | from the various trash lying all over the ground. You see
+-+-@-+-+| the Main Street to the north and the south, the South Road
| || to the east and west.
S-+-S +|
| |
+-+-o |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<711/711hp 769/912mp 583/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
>
The Main Street
S-+-* | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide
| | street with lots of space to both sides. There are tons
S-+-* | of people rushing from one place to another, minding
| | their own business. You see the Main Street continues
S S-@-S | to the north, entrances to taverns on both sides of the
| | | street and the South Square to the south.
+-+-+-+-+|
| ||
S-+-S +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A halfling citizen of Seringale strolls about.

<711/711hp 769/912mp 581/654mv >[aggressive][1am (night)]
e
>
u
The Lord's Grace
S-+-* | Huge slabs of writing covers the walls around you inside
| | this inn. After reading a few of the slabs you realize
S-+-* | that they are congratulatory messages and benedictions
| | sent by the royal family that once existed in the land
S-+-@ +| of Seringale. The slabs from the royal family are old
| || and worn out at the corners, reflecting the condition
+-+-+-+-+| of the rest of this inn. The walls of the inn are gray
| | | and aged. The rug on the floor was once royal purple,
S-+-S +-*| but now has faded and laces with mixed shades of gray
---------+ and white. The wooden bar of the inn is old and covered
with small cracks at many places. The door of this inn lies to the west.

[Exits: west]
A bar stool rests here close to the bar.
Linde the gleeman is here, entertaining people with his music.
Heru the tavern owner is here, selling drinks.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 635/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
> The ceiling keeps you from escaping out of the room that way.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 635/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
w
The Main Street
S-+-* | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide
| | street with lots of space to both sides. There are tons
S-+-* | of people rushing from one place to another, minding
| | their own business. You see the Main Street continues
S S-@-S | to the north, entrances to taverns on both sides of the
| | | street and the South Square to the south.
+-+-+-+-+|
| ||
S-+-S +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 634/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
n
>
e
The Main Street
*-+-* | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide
| | street with lots of space to both sides. There are tons
S-+-* | of people rushing from one place to another, minding
| | their own business. You see entrances to taverns on
S-@-* | both sides of the street and the Main Street continues
| | to the north and the south.
S S-+-S |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A halfling citizen of Seringale strolls about.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
Garp the citizen of Seringale says 'Hey, Henald, wanna play a game of boulder, parchment, shears?'
Garp the citizen of Seringale intones while rocking his fist 'Boulder, parchment, shears...'
Type BOULDER, PARCHMENT, or SHEARS to play.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 632/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
> The South Side Kitchen
*-+-* | What was formerly a small, dilapidated tavern has been
| | renovated into a small, dilapidated shelter for the homeless.
S-+-* | Scrapes and scuffs mar the grimy hardwood floor, and
| | the walls still bear the old tavern's symbol of three
S-+-@ | crudely drawn crowns etched into all three walls. Here
| | and there are new patches of graffiti, smudges, and urine-stains
S-+-S | from unscrupulous beggar clientele.
| |
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: west]
A row of cots lines the back wall.
One valuable gold coin.
A beggar is sleeping on a cot.
A beggar is sleeping on a cot.
A beggar is sleeping on a cot.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 631/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
w
The Main Street
*-+-* | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide
| | street with lots of space to both sides. There are tons
S-+-* | of people rushing from one place to another, minding
| | their own business. You see entrances to taverns on
S-@-* | both sides of the street and the Main Street continues
| | to the north and the south.
S S-+-S |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A halfling citizen of Seringale strolls about.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 630/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
n
>
The Main Street
+-+ +-+| You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | | || with lots of space to both sides. There are tons of people
* *-+-* *| rushing from one place to another, minding their own business.
| | You see a shop with a sign of a sewing needle to the east
S-@-* | and to the west, the pet shop.
| |
S-+-* |
| |
S-+-S |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 628/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
e
>
Leather Shop
+ +-+-+| A large pile of leather scraps lie in a heap on the north
| | | | side of the shop while Anga works on his newest project on
*-+-* * | the other side. Several sets of shears, knives, and mallets
| | rest on metal hooks along the eastern wall and samples of
S-+-@ | his fine craftsmanship are laid out meticulously on his spotless
| | countertop. You can leave the shop to the west and a staircase
S-+-* | leads up to another room above this shop.
| |
S-+-S |
---------+

[Exits: west up]
A bright orange painted pumpkin laughs at you eerily.
A gnomish city guard of Seringale stands here.
A human city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
(White Aura) A tall skeletal man stands here with a bowl of candy.
A tall skeletal man says 'Celebrate Stryth-o-Ween!'
A tall skeletal man says 'Just say 'Trick or treat' and see what you get...'
A tall skeletal man rattles his candy dish and it growls softly.
A tall skeletal man says 'If you dare!'

<711/711hp 794/912mp 627/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
u
>
9
A Tannery
| This room's stench is so sweet it turns your stomach. Dozens
| of animal hides are suspended from ropes strung from all four
| of the room's soggy wooden walls. The western wall is lined
| by buckets of the unknown sweet-smelling liquid. The floor
@ | of this room is covered with various colored clumps of bloody
| fur, except a small area in one corner where a straw pallet
| is set. Could someone actually sleep in here? A staircase
| leads back down to the shop.
|
---------+

[Exits: down]
Anga the leather worker is sleeping here.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 626/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
They aren't here.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 626/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
d
> Leather Shop
+ +-+-+| A large pile of leather scraps lie in a heap on the north
| | | | side of the shop while Anga works on his newest project on
*-+-* * | the other side. Several sets of shears, knives, and mallets
| | rest on metal hooks along the eastern wall and samples of
S-+-@ | his fine craftsmanship are laid out meticulously on his spotless
| | countertop. You can leave the shop to the west and a staircase
S-+-* | leads up to another room above this shop.
| |
S-+-S |
---------+

[Exits: west up]
A bright orange painted pumpkin laughs at you eerily.
A gnomish city guard of Seringale stands here.
A human city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
(White Aura) A tall skeletal man stands here with a bowl of candy.
A tall skeletal man says 'Celebrate Stryth-o-Ween!'
A tall skeletal man says 'Just say 'Trick or treat' and see what you get...'
A tall skeletal man rattles his candy dish and it growls softly.
A tall skeletal man says 'If you dare!'

<711/711hp 794/912mp 625/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
whe
Players near you in Seringale:
Marest The West Common Road
<PK> Xasvack A Cramped Room
<PK> Henald Leather Shop

<711/711hp 794/912mp 625/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
w
The Main Street
+-+ +-+| You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | | || with lots of space to both sides. There are tons of people
* *-+-* *| rushing from one place to another, minding their own business.
| | You see a shop with a sign of a sewing needle to the east
S-@-* | and to the west, the pet shop.
| |
S-+-* |
| |
S-+-S |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 624/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
scan
>
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
A gnomish city guard of Seringale stands here.
A human city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
(White Aura) A tall skeletal man stands here with a bowl of candy.
You scan south.
*** Range 1 (south) ***
A halfling citizen of Seringale strolls about.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
*** Range 2 (south) ***
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
*** Range 4 (south) ***
A half-elf city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A fearless adventurer is here asking for a group to explore Haon Dor.
*** Range 6 (south) ***
The goblin extermination enforcer is here hunting down goblins.
You scan west.
*** Range 1 (west) ***
Tirsnaga the kennel master is here, teaching an old dog new tricks.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 624/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
w
The Seringale Kennel
+-+-+ +| You are in the Seringale Kennel. The foul smell of canines
| | || fills your nose as you walk inside. A cacophony of whines
* *-+-*| and barks fills your ears. Rows and rows of metal cages
| | with thin bars, each containing different various dogs,
@-+-*| crowd the store, ready to buy for your personal enjoyment
| | or protection. You can leave the kennel to the east.
S-+-*|
| |
S-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: east (up)]
Tirsnaga the kennel master is here, teaching an old dog new tricks.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 623/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
scan
You scan all around.
You scan east.
*** Range 1 (east) ***
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
*** Range 2 (east) ***
A gnomish city guard of Seringale stands here.
A human city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
(White Aura) A tall skeletal man stands here with a bowl of candy.
You scan up.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 623/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
op u
You open the door above you.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 623/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
u
You climb the ladder onto the rooftops.
On the Rooftops above the Pet store
|
|
*-*-* |
| |
@ |
| |
* |
| |
* |
---------+

[Exits: north south down]

<711/711hp 794/912mp 622/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
scan
d
You scan all around.
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan down.
*** Range 1 (down) ***
Tirsnaga the kennel master is here, teaching an old dog new tricks.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 622/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
> You descend the ladder into Seringale.
The Seringale Kennel
+-+-+ +| You are in the Seringale Kennel. The foul smell of canines
| | || fills your nose as you walk inside. A cacophony of whines
* *-+-*| and barks fills your ears. Rows and rows of metal cages
| | with thin bars, each containing different various dogs,
@-+-*| crowd the store, ready to buy for your personal enjoyment
| | or protection. You can leave the kennel to the east.
S-+-*|
| |
S-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
Tirsnaga the kennel master is here, teaching an old dog new tricks.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 621/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
whe

Xasvack walks in.
An illusion of Aerin the Banker walks in.
An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer walks in.
An illusion of the Huntsmaster walks in.
Xasvack walks in.
Xasvack walks in.
Xasvack walks in.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 621/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>

Xasvack utters the words, 'eugszr waouq'.
Xasvack parries your crush.
Your crush decimates Xasvack!
Xasvack has a few scratches.

<711/711hp 794/912mp 621/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>

Your crush mauls Xasvack.
You parry Xasvack's shocking bite with an easy flourish.
Xasvack's shocking bite misses you.
You deflect Xasvack's shocking bite aside in an ungraceful parry.
Your shield jolts under An illusion of Aerin the Banker's pierce, but holds.
You thrust An illusion of Aerin the Banker's pierce aside in a skillful parry.
You deflect An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's slap aside in an ungraceful parry.
You deflect An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's slap aside in an ungraceful parry.
You parry An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash.
You thrust An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash aside in a skillful parry.
An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash DISEMBOWELS you!
You parry An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash.
Xasvack has a few scratches.

<665/711hp 794/912mp 621/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
flee
>

Marest walks in.
A pit bull walks in.
Xasvack has a few scratches.

<665/711hp 794/912mp 621/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
Players near you in Seringale:
Marest The Seringale Kennel
<PK> Xasvack The Seringale Kennel
<PK> Henald The Seringale Kennel
Xasvack parries your crush.
You block Xasvack's attack with your shield.
Xasvack's shocking bite decimates you!
Xasvack's shocking bite decimates you!
An illusion of Aerin the Banker's pierce MUTILATES you!
You block An illusion of Aerin the Banker's attack with your shield.
An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's slap MUTILATES you!
You parry An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's slap.
An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash DISEMBOWELS you!
You deflect An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash aside in an ungraceful parry.
Xasvack has a few scratches.

<481/711hp 794/912mp 621/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
> You flee from combat!
You climb the ladder onto the rooftops.
On the Rooftops above the Pet store
|
|
*-*-* |
| |
@ |
| |
* |
| |
* |
---------+

[Exits: north south down]

<481/711hp 794/912mp 620/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
n

Xasvack walks in.
Xasvack walks in.
Xasvack walks in.
Xasvack walks in.
An illusion of the Huntsmaster walks in.
An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer walks in.
An illusion of Aerin the Banker walks in.

<481/711hp 794/912mp 620/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>

Xasvack utters the words, 'eugszr waouq'.
Your crush decimates Xasvack!
Xasvack has some small wounds and bruises.

<481/711hp 794/912mp 620/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
Your crush decimates Xasvack!
You block Xasvack's attack with your shield.
Xasvack's shocking bite decimates you!
Xasvack's shocking bite decimates you!
You thrust An illusion of Aerin the Banker's pierce aside in a skillful parry.
You thrust An illusion of Aerin the Banker's pierce aside in a skillful parry.
You parry An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's slap with an easy flourish.
You block An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's attack with your shield.
An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash DISEMBOWELS you!
You parry An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash.
An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash DISMEMBERS you!
Xasvack has some small wounds and bruises.

<316/711hp 794/912mp 620/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>

Marest walks in.
A pit bull walks in.
Xasvack has some small wounds and bruises.

<316/711hp 794/912mp 620/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>

An illusion of Aerin the Banker's kick misses you.
Xasvack has some small wounds and bruises.

<316/711hp 794/912mp 620/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>
flee

A wave of mental energy surges through the room.
Xasvack's cone of force DISEMBOWELS you!
Your crush mauls Xasvack.
You parry Xasvack's shocking bite with an easy flourish.
Xasvack's shocking bite decimates you!
Your shield jolts under Xasvack's shocking bite, but holds.
You block An illusion of Aerin the Banker's attack with your shield.
You thrust An illusion of Aerin the Banker's pierce aside in a skillful parry.
You block An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's attack with your shield.
You block An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's attack with your shield.
An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash DISEMBOWELS you!
You awkwardly parry An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash with a loud clang.
You thrust An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash aside in a skillful parry.
Xasvack has some small wounds and bruises.

<202/711hp 794/912mp 620/654mv >[aggressive][2am (night)]
>

Your weapon ward expires.
Xasvack has some small wounds and bruises.

<212/711hp 807/912mp 654/654mv >[aggressive][3am (night)]
>
flee

You regain your balance.
Xasvack has some small wounds and bruises.

<212/711hp 807/912mp 654/654mv >[aggressive][3am (night)]
> No way! You are still fighting!
Your crush decimates Xasvack!
You block Xasvack's attack with your shield.
Xasvack's shocking bite decimates you!
Xasvack's shocking bite decimates you!
You thrust An illusion of Aerin the Banker's pierce aside in a skillful parry.
You parry An illusion of Aerin the Banker's pierce.
Your shield jolts under An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's slap, but holds.
You grip your shield firmly, staving off An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's slap.
You awkwardly parry An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash with a loud clang.
Your shield jolts under An illusion of the Huntsmaster's slash, but holds.
Xasvack has some small wounds and bruises.

<156/711hp 807/912mp 654/654mv >[aggressive][3am (night)]
> You flee from combat!
You descend the ladder into Seringale.
The Seringale Kennel
+-+-+ +| You are in the Seringale Kennel. The foul smell of canines
| | || fills your nose as you walk inside. A cacophony of whines
* *-+-*| and barks fills your ears. Rows and rows of metal cages
| | with thin bars, each containing different various dogs,
@-+-*| crowd the store, ready to buy for your personal enjoyment
| | or protection. You can leave the kennel to the east.
S-+-*|
| |
S-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
Tirsnaga the kennel master is here, teaching an old dog new tricks.

<156/711hp 807/912mp 653/654mv >[aggressive][3am (night)]
>
e

Marest walks in.
A pit bull walks in.

<156/711hp 807/912mp 653/654mv >[aggressive][3am (night)]
>

Xasvack walks in.
An illusion of Aerin the Banker walks in.
An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer walks in.
An illusion of the Huntsmaster walks in.
Xasvack walks in.
Xasvack walks in.
Xasvack walks in.
Tirsnaga the kennel master says 'Would you like to buy a pet, Xasvack?'
Tirsnaga the kennel master must like Xasvack a great deal to beam at him so broadly!

<156/711hp 807/912mp 653/654mv >[aggressive][3am (night)]
>

Xasvack's shocking bite decimates you!
Xasvack's shocking bite decimates you!
You parry Xasvack's shocking bite.
Xasvack has some small wounds and bruises.

<100/711hp 807/912mp 653/654mv >[aggressive][3am (night)]
>
flee

Your crush decimates Xasvack!
Your crush decimates Xasvack!
You block Xasvack's attack with your shield.
You parry Xasvack's shocking bite with an easy flourish.
Xasvack's shocking bite decimates you!
An illusion of Aerin the Banker's pierce maims you!
An illusion of Aerin the Banker's pierce maims you!
An illusion of Tyrell the Trimmer's slap maims you!
You have been KILLED!!

You turn into an invincible ghost for a few minutes.
As long as you don't attack anything.

<1/681hp 1/892mp 394/399mv >[aggressive][3am (night)]

Comments

  1. How can he have zero lag going up and down and I get lagged both times? There is something wrong with this.
    1. Davairus
      0 , 0 , 0 .
      His mirrors. I fixed.
    [reply to Henald]
  2. (removed) [reply]
    0 , 0 , 0 .
    THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED.
      [reply to Estel]

    Post a New Comment