Ye Olde Abandoned Realms Logs

A Promise Made, A Promise Kept.

posted on 2014-11-14 05:08:27

<599/706hp 273/892mp 520/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
> Cronnus tells you 'Nay.'

<599/706hp 273/892mp 520/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
whe
>
Players near you in Seringale:
<PK> Rohandric North Square
Lenne The Infirmary
Durgoth The Infirmary
<PK> Henald North of Market Square
Cronnus The West Common Road
Khalesras North Square

<599/706hp 273/892mp 520/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
>
w
Northwest of Market Square
+-S-+-S| You are standing northwest of the Market Square. A marvellous
| | fountain has been erected here in the middle of the city
S-+-S| of Seringale, ever flowing with clear drinkable water.
| | Unfortunately it is ringed by a spiked iron fence. The
S S @-+-*| road is well worn from the traffic constantly passing
| | | || over it.
+-+-+ +|
| | | ||
S F *-+-*|
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<599/706hp 273/892mp 519/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
s
>
West of Market Square
S-+-S| You are west of Market Square. A marvellous fountain
| | has been erected here in the middle of the city of Seringale,
S S *-+-*| ever flowing with clear drinkable water. A spiked iron
| | | || fence rings the fountain, with a hole in it the size
+-+-@ +| of a giant's head. The road is well worn from the traffic
| | | || constantly passing over it. A path leads north and south
S F *-+-*| around the fountain, while the common road continues
| | to the west.
S-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]

<599/706hp 273/892mp 518/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
>
w
The West Common Road
S-+| You are on the Common Road of Seringale. All around you
|| are busy people hurrying along minding their own business.
S S S *-+| You see a shop with a sign of a wizard's hat to the north,
| | | | | a shop of fresh meat to the south, and the large fountain
+-+-@-+ | of the town nearby to the east.
| | | | |
* S F *-+|
||
S-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A human city guard of Seringale stands watch here.

<599/706hp 273/892mp 516/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
w
>
The West Common Road
| You are on the Common Road of Seringale. All around you
| are busy people hurrying along minding their own business.
S S S S *| You see a shop with a sign of a bubbling vial to the
| | | | || north, a shop of trades to the south, and the Common
+-+-@-+-+| Road continues to the east and the west.
| | | | ||
*-* S F *|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<599/706hp 273/892mp 514/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
>
s
Trading Post
S S S S *| You are inside the Trading Post. Here is where many people
| | | | || of Seringale come to trade their miscellaneous possessions.
+-+-+-+-+| Chests with various sorts of things fill this room. Tall
| | | | || wooden shelves line the walls of the shop filled with
*-* @ F *| strange items. An old candle-stand covered with drops
| of dry wax from all different sorts of candles stands
| at the edge of the counter. You see the exit of the shop
| to the north and a small opening leading to a room above
| the shop.
---------+

[Exits: north]
Cronnus is sleeping here.
Rimath the trader is here trading and selling various goods.
Rimath the trader says 'Return for reward once you complete all five tasks I've set.'

<599/706hp 273/892mp 513/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
>
whe
Players near you in Seringale:
<PK> Rohandric North Square
Lenne The Infirmary
Durgoth The Infirmary
<PK> Henald Trading Post
Cronnus Trading Post
Khalesras North Square

<599/706hp 273/892mp 513/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
>
l cro
Standing at eight feet even, this figure is much larger than the average
citizens of Thera. His muscles are well-toned and very bulky, enhancing his
already big appearance. Clear, silvery hair is tied back in a ponytail and
an angry-looking grimace seems to be almost natural for this figure to be
wearing on his face. Other than the hair on his head, Cronnus has no other
hair on his body. His nose projects out about the overall size of a
halfling's hand. Large lips are slightly open, revealing a set of pearly
white almost transparent teeth. His cheeks are very smooth; however his
arms are covered with battle scars from fights long ago. His chest rises as
air rushes in through his mouth, eyes wide with a chaotic wrath. His brow
juts out like a primitive sign of brutish strength, his hands are clenched
tight, and his muscles tensed as if he is about to enter a massive fight.
Overall, he does not wear much for clothing but a simple robe that covers
most of his back and conceals his thighs.
He has just opened up his eyes to the world.
Cronnus has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

Cronnus is using:
<worn on finger> (Magical) a wyvern's eye
<worn on finger> (Magical) a wyvern's eye
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a white cape
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a white cape
<worn on arms> (Humming) strongman's armlets
<worn about waist> (Magical) a rosemail girth
<worn around wrist> (Magical) a wyvern-marked bracer
<wielded> a diamond studded mace
<held> a perfect potion of recall
<floating nearby> (Glowing) a drop of sunray

<599/706hp 273/892mp 513/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
>
give crown cro
You give a Crown of Might to Cronnus.

<599/706hp 273/892mp 513/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
> Lenne tells you 'Like?'

<599/706hp 273/892mp 513/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
i
> You are carrying:
(Humming) a frost burned bracelet
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) a beautiful gown of white samite
(Glowing) a bracer of storms
(Glowing) a sapphire ring
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
(Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<599/706hp 273/892mp 513/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
>
reply gown of white samite.
You tell Lenne 'Gown of white samite.'

<599/706hp 273/892mp 513/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
>

Khalesras looks at you.

<599/706hp 273/892mp 513/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
>
give sapphire cro
You give a sapphire ring to Cronnus.

<599/706hp 273/892mp 513/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
>
i
You are carrying:
(Humming) a frost burned bracelet
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) a beautiful gown of white samite
(Glowing) a bracer of storms
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
(Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<599/706hp 273/892mp 513/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
>
eq
You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) (Humming) a blackened crystal rose
<worn on finger> (Glowing) (Humming) a deflective iron-black band of defiance
<worn on finger> a webbed ring
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn on head> (Magical) a black leather hood
<worn on torso> overlapping plates of black armor
<worn on arms> (Humming) a pair of spiked steel bracers
<worn on hands> (Glowing) (Humming) a pair of spiked light-steel gauntlets
<worn on legs> (Magical) a pair of black leather pants
<worn on feet> a pair of disease-scarred guild-issue boots
<worn as shield> (Glowing) a gold-rimmed buckler
<worn about body> (Magical) a pitch black cloak (empty)
<worn about waist> (Humming) an adamantium plated lethal leather belt
<worn around wrist> a wraith band
<worn around wrist> a wraith band
<floating nearby> a devilish imp
<tattooed> a black hand marked with a pentagram

<599/706hp 273/892mp 513/524mv >[evasive][11pm (night)]
>

The town clock tolls twelve times as midnight arrives.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
cancel trident
Rimath the trader auctions 'Henald has removed 'Un-Rkizk', Trident of Massacre from the market.'
Rimath the trader says 'A pleasure doing business with you.'
Rimath the trader hands you 'Un-Rkizk', Trident of Massacre.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>

The goblin leader yells 'Goblins...Attack!!'

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
give tri cro
You give 'Un-Rkizk', Trident of Massacre to Cronnus.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
cancel axe
Rimath the trader auctions 'Henald has removed a black double-bladed battle axe from the market.'
Rimath the trader says 'A pleasure doing business with you.'
Rimath the trader hands you a black double-bladed battle axe.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
give axe cro
i
You give a black double-bladed battle axe to Cronnus.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
> You are carrying:
(Humming) a frost burned bracelet
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) a beautiful gown of white samite
(Glowing) a bracer of storms
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
(Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
list
Rimath the trader tells you 'Here's a list of what I've got:'
Item Current Bid Time Remaining
---- ----------- --------------
the eye of the material abyss 10000 (open) 7 mins 16 seconds
a helm of spell-turning 10000 (expired)
a colossal forked voulge 2000 (expired)
a black leather eye patch 2000 (expired)
a Whip of Torture 2500 (expired)
a skin of an elven princess 3000 (expired)
Rimath the trader says 'Here is a list of current tickets:'
Item Ticket Price
---- ------------
a pair of titanium armplates 30000 (waiting delivery)
the spine of Brakis 60000 (waiting delivery)
a magic multi-plated girdle 20000 (waiting delivery)
a bejewelled acinaces with a golden hilt 25000 (waiting delivery)
'Angelic', the winged stiletto 30000 (waiting delivery)
a pair of black crystal leggings 20000 (waiting delivery)

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
cancel eye
Rimath the trader auctions 'Henald has removed the eye of the material abyss from the market.'
Rimath the trader says 'A pleasure doing business with you.'
Rimath the trader hands you the eye of the material abyss.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
give eye cro
You give the eye of the material abyss to Cronnus.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
i
>
You are carrying:
(Humming) a frost burned bracelet
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) a beautiful gown of white samite
(Glowing) a bracer of storms
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
(Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
l cro
Standing at eight feet even, this figure is much larger than the average
citizens of Thera. His muscles are well-toned and very bulky, enhancing his
already big appearance. Clear, silvery hair is tied back in a ponytail and
an angry-looking grimace seems to be almost natural for this figure to be
wearing on his face. Other than the hair on his head, Cronnus has no other
hair on his body. His nose projects out about the overall size of a
halfling's hand. Large lips are slightly open, revealing a set of pearly
white almost transparent teeth. His cheeks are very smooth; however his
arms are covered with battle scars from fights long ago. His chest rises as
air rushes in through his mouth, eyes wide with a chaotic wrath. His brow
juts out like a primitive sign of brutish strength, his hands are clenched
tight, and his muscles tensed as if he is about to enter a massive fight.
Overall, he does not wear much for clothing but a simple robe that covers
most of his back and conceals his thighs.
He has just opened up his eyes to the world.
Cronnus has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

Cronnus is using:
<worn on finger> (Magical) a wyvern's eye
<worn on finger> (Magical) a wyvern's eye
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a white cape
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a white cape
<worn on arms> (Humming) strongman's armlets
<worn about waist> (Magical) a rosemail girth
<worn around wrist> (Magical) a wyvern-marked bracer
<wielded> a diamond studded mace
<held> a perfect potion of recall
<floating nearby> (Glowing) a drop of sunray

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>

Lenne tells you '9000?'

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>

Cronnus wakes and stands up.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
wake cro
> Cronnus is already awake.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>

Cronnus bows deeply.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
say Look
You in a muffled voice say 'Look.'

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
i
>
You are carrying:
(Humming) a frost burned bracelet
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) a beautiful gown of white samite
(Glowing) a bracer of storms
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
(Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>

Cronnus lights the eye of the material abyss.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
say you have it back
You in a muffled voice say 'You have it back.'

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>

Cronnus wears a Crown of Might on his head.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
give gown cro
You give a beautiful gown of white samite to Cronnus.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>
give brac cro

Cronnus nods.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
> You give a frost burned bracelet to Cronnus.

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][12am (midnight)]
>

Cronnus says 'My thanks.'

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[active][12am (midnight)]
>
say Just simple things you can request
You in a muffled voice say 'Just simple things you can request.'

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[active][12am (midnight)]
i
>
You are carrying:
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Glowing) a bracer of storms
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
(Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<614/706hp 307/892mp 524/524mv >[active][12am (midnight)]
>

Khalesras phases back into existence.

<625/706hp 328/892mp 524/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
give storms cro
You give a bracer of storms to Cronnus.

<625/706hp 328/892mp 524/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>

Cronnus nods.

<625/706hp 328/892mp 524/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
i
You are carrying:
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
(Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<625/706hp 328/892mp 524/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>

Cronnus wears a bracer of storms around his right wrist.
Cronnus wraps a beautiful gown of white samite about his body.

<625/706hp 328/892mp 524/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
say You can gain them back
You in a muffled voice say 'You can gain them back.'

<625/706hp 328/892mp 524/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>

Khalesras utters the words, 'hiqahz abyzqh'.

<625/706hp 328/892mp 524/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>

Cronnus nods.

<625/706hp 328/892mp 524/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
say now I will kill the damn justice.
You in a muffled voice say 'Now I will kill the damn justice.'

<625/706hp 328/892mp 524/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
who
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[ Dwarf ] Durgoth the Rejuvenator
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
[ Sprig ] Khalesras the Mistress of Reality, Squire of Marest
Players found: 9
There are 9 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<625/706hp 328/892mp 524/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
eq
You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) (Humming) a blackened crystal rose
<worn on finger> (Glowing) (Humming) a deflective iron-black band of defiance
<worn on finger> a webbed ring
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn on head> (Magical) a black leather hood
<worn on torso> overlapping plates of black armor
<worn on arms> (Humming) a pair of spiked steel bracers
<worn on hands> (Glowing) (Humming) a pair of spiked light-steel gauntlets
<worn on legs> (Magical) a pair of black leather pants
<worn on feet> a pair of disease-scarred guild-issue boots
<worn as shield> (Glowing) a gold-rimmed buckler
<worn about body> (Magical) a pitch black cloak (empty)
<worn about waist> (Humming) an adamantium plated lethal leather belt
<worn around wrist> a wraith band
<worn around wrist> a wraith band
<floating nearby> a devilish imp
<tattooed> a black hand marked with a pentagram

<625/706hp 328/892mp 524/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
i
You are carrying:
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
(Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<625/706hp 328/892mp 524/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>

Cronnus snickers softly.

<625/706hp 328/892mp 524/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
n
The West Common Road
| You are on the Common Road of Seringale. All around you
| are busy people hurrying along minding their own business.
* * * * *| You see a shop with a sign of a bubbling vial to the
| | | | || north, a shop of trades to the south, and the Common
+-+-@-+-+| Road continues to the east and the west.
| | | | ||
*-* S * *|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A human city guard of Seringale stands watch here.

<625/706hp 328/892mp 523/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
e
The West Common Road
S-+| You are on the Common Road of Seringale. All around you
|| are busy people hurrying along minding their own business.
* * * *-+| You see a shop with a sign of a wizard's hat to the north,
| | | | | a shop of fresh meat to the south, and the large fountain
+-+-@-+ | of the town nearby to the east.
| | | | |
* S * *-+|
||
S-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<625/706hp 328/892mp 521/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
e
>
West of Market Square
S-+-S| You are west of Market Square. A marvellous fountain
| | has been erected here in the middle of the city of Seringale,
* * *-+-*| ever flowing with clear drinkable water. A spiked iron
| | | || fence rings the fountain, with a hole in it the size
+-+-@ +| of a giant's head. The road is well worn from the traffic
| | | || constantly passing over it. A path leads north and south
S * *-+-*| around the fountain, while the common road continues
| | to the west.
S-+-*|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]

<625/706hp 328/892mp 519/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
s
Southwest of Market Square
* * *-+-*| You are standing southwest of the Market Square. A marvellous
| | | || fountain has been erected here in the middle of the city
+-+-+ +| of Seringale, ever flowing with clear drinkable water.
| | | || Unfortunately it is ringed by a spiked iron fence. The
S * @-+-*| road is well worn from the traffic constantly passing
| | over it. You see a path around the square to the east
S-+-*| and north.
| |
S-+-*|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<625/706hp 328/892mp 518/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
e
>
South of Market Square
* *-+-* *| You are south of Market Square. A marvellous fountain has
| | | || been erected here in the middle of the city of Seringale,
+-+ +-+| ever flowing with clear drinkable water. Unfortunately
| | | || it is ringed by a spiked iron fence. The road is well worn
* *-@-* *| from the traffic constantly passing over it. A path leads
| | east and west around the fountain, while the main street
S-+-* | continues to the south.
| |
S-+-* |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
An angelic figure is here, purifying various items in the room.

<625/706hp 328/892mp 517/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
s
>
The Main Street
+-+ +-+| You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | | || with lots of space to both sides. There are tons of people
* *-+-* *| rushing from one place to another, minding their own business.
| | You see a shop with a sign of a sewing needle to the east
S-@-* | and to the west, the pet shop.
| |
S-+-* |
| |
S-+-S |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<625/706hp 328/892mp 515/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
i
>
You are carrying:
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
(Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<625/706hp 328/892mp 515/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
get blank sack
You get an arcane blanket from a Loot Sack.

<625/706hp 328/892mp 515/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
i
> You are carrying:
an arcane blanket
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
(Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<625/706hp 328/892mp 515/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
l in sack
A Loot Sack holds:
( 2) a perfect potion of recall
( 2) (Magical) a seashell ring
( 2) a scroll of flying
the barrel
( 2) (Magical) a wyvern's eye
a crimson sash
(Glowing) a dragonblood revealer of evisceration
a pair of black leather sleeves
( 2) (Magical) a griffin's eye
(Humming) a pair of blood soaked gloves
a vest of dark satin
(Glowing) (Humming) an onyx-black iron-black band of alacrity
(Glowing) a shimmering revealer of the oceans
a blood red poppy
( 3) a glittering diamond
(Magical) a pitch black cloak (empty)

<625/706hp 328/892mp 515/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
s
The Main Street
*-+-* | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide
| | street with lots of space to both sides. There are tons
S-+-* | of people rushing from one place to another, minding
| | their own business. You see entrances to taverns on
S-@-* | both sides of the street and the Main Street continues
| | to the north and the south.
S S-+-S |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<625/706hp 328/892mp 513/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
s
>
The Main Street
S-+-* | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide
| | street with lots of space to both sides. There are tons
S-+-* | of people rushing from one place to another, minding
| | their own business. You see the Main Street continues
S S-@-S | to the north, entrances to taverns on both sides of the
| | | street and the South Square to the south.
+-+-+-+-+|
| ||
S-+-S +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A halfling citizen of Seringale strolls about.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<625/706hp 328/892mp 511/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
s
>
South Square
S-+-* | You are at the South Square of Seringale. It is gloomy
| | and dim here. The square is a tiny opening in between a
S S-+-S | few broken down buildings. The air is stuffy and pungent
| | | from the various trash lying all over the ground. You see
+-+-@-+-+| the Main Street to the north and the south, the South Road
| || to the east and west.
S-+-S +|
| |
+-+-o |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<625/706hp 328/892mp 509/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
e
>
e
Cronnus tells you 'Good fight.'

<625/706hp 328/892mp 509/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
> The South Road
S-+-* +| You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy
| || and dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers
S-+-S +| dressed in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding
| || you are old and run down. They seem like they have been
+-+-@-+-+| made ages ago. The once bright red bricks that the buildings
| | | are made of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely
S-+-S +-*| holding the walls of the buildings together. The South
| || Road continues to the east and west.
+-+-o *|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<625/706hp 328/892mp 507/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
The South Road
+-* + | You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy and
| | | dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
+-S +-+| in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | || and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-@-+-+| The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made
| | | of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the
+-S +-* | walls of the buildings together. The South Road continues
| | | to the east and west, and the entrance to the Dark Knight
+-o * | guild is to the south.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<625/706hp 328/892mp 505/524mv >[active][1am (night)]
>
reply Indeed. I knew when you naturally raged with no aura it was going to be a win for me.
You tell Cronnus 'Indeed. I knew when you naturally raged with no aura it was going to be a win for
me.'

<641/706hp 346/892mp 524/524mv >[active][2am (night)]
>
e
The South Road
+ +| You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy
| || and dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers
+-+-+| dressed in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding
| | || you are old and run down. They seem like they have been
+-+-@-+-+| made ages ago. The once bright red bricks that the buildings
| || are made of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely
+-* +| holding the walls of the buildings together. You see
| || the Temple of Darkness to the north, and the South Road
* +| continues to the east and west.
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<641/706hp 346/892mp 522/524mv >[active][2am (night)]
>
n
Temple of Darkness
+| You are standing in the Temple of Darkness. The temple
|| is made of huge blackened slabs of rocks, covered with
+ +| carved images of goats, pigs, ravens, and horses. This
| || temple is where the followers of various gods of darkness
@-+-+| come and worship their gods. You see the altar of sacrifice
| | || to the north, the Temple Square to the east, and the
+-+-+-+-+| South Road to the south.
| ||
+-* +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south up]

<641/706hp 346/892mp 520/524mv >[active][2am (night)]
n
>
Entrance of the Shaman Guild
+| Before you lie the gates to the Shaman Guild. They have
|| long since fallen off of the black granite that once
+| held them. A small sign is hanging by a single nail on
|| the post. It has the ancient lord of death encrusted
@ +| upon it face. Smells from the guildhall to the north
| || fill your senses with disgust. The temple of darkness
+-+-+| is to your east.
| | ||
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(White Aura) Dorezen the shaman guild guardian is here watching over the guild.

<641/706hp 346/892mp 518/524mv >[active][2am (night)]
n
>
Dorezen the shaman guild guardian says 'Your hands are too bloody to enter, Henald!'
Dorezen the shaman guild guardian blocks you from entering the guild.

<641/706hp 346/892mp 518/524mv >[active][2am (night)]
n
>
Dorezen the shaman guild guardian says 'Your hands are too bloody to enter, Henald!'
Dorezen the shaman guild guardian blocks you from entering the guild.

<641/706hp 346/892mp 518/524mv >[active][2am (night)]
>
whe
Players near you in Seringale:
Journ A Small Burnt Field
<PK> Rohandric The North Road
Lenne The Infirmary
Durgoth The Infirmary
<PK> Henald Entrance of the Shaman Guild
Cronnus Trading Post
<PK> Pohla The West Common Road
Khalesras Trading Post

<641/706hp 346/892mp 518/524mv >[active][2am (night)]
>
sleep
You go to sleep.

<641/706hp 346/892mp 518/524mv >[active][2am (night)]
who
>
[ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[ Dwarf ] Durgoth the Rejuvenator
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
[ Sprig ] Khalesras the Mistress of Reality, Squire of Marest
Players found: 10
There are 10 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<641/706hp 346/892mp 518/524mv >[active][2am (night)]
>
score

/@============================================================-
| \
| Henald the Holy Shaman |
| Adherent of the Order of Trickery |
| Unaffiliated, 22 years old (109 hours). |
| You exhibit the virtue of Vanity. |
| |
| Race: Human Hometown: Darkhaven Health: 641/706 |
| Sex: Male Alignment: Evil Mana: 346/892 |
| Class: Shaman Ethos: Chaotic Move: 518/524 |
\ -------------------------------------------/
| |
| Streng: 20 (20+0) Rating: Great Weight: 217/375 |
| Intell: 20 (20+0) Level: 50 Pracs: 1 |
| Wisdom: 21 (21+0) Exp tnl: 16200 Trains: 0 |
| Dexter: 20 (20+0) Relics: 953 Items: 23/34 |
| Consti: 18 (18+0) Gold: 5658 Wimpy: 0 hp |
| Luck: Changing Hunger: [**---] Thirst: [****-] |
| |
| Condition: A few cuts and bruises |
------------------------------------------ \
/ |
| Armor Vs Pierce: 111 Saving Throws |
| Hitroll: 26 Vs Bash: 123 Afflictive: 95 |
| Damroll: 36 Vs Slash: 143 Maledictive: 72 |
| Vs Magic: 21 Mental: 65 |
\==========================================================-/

<641/706hp 346/892mp 518/524mv >[calm][2am (night)]
>
who
[ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[ Dwarf ] Durgoth the Rejuvenator
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
[ Sprig ] Khalesras the Mistress of Reality, Squire of Marest
Players found: 10
There are 10 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
who
[ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[ Dwarf ] Durgoth the Rejuvenator
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
[ Sprig ] Khalesras the Mistress of Reality, Squire of Marest
Players found: 10
There are 10 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
stand
>
You wake and stand up.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
s
> Temple of Darkness
+| You are standing in the Temple of Darkness. The temple
|| is made of huge blackened slabs of rocks, covered with
+ +| carved images of goats, pigs, ravens, and horses. This
| || temple is where the followers of various gods of darkness
@-+-+| come and worship their gods. You see the altar of sacrifice
| | || to the north, the Temple Square to the east, and the
+-+-+-+-+| South Road to the south.
| ||
+-* +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south up]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 522/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
whe
Players near you in Seringale:
Journ A Small Burnt Field
<PK> Rohandric The Infirmary
Lenne The Infirmary
Durgoth The Infirmary
<PK> Henald Temple of Darkness
Cronnus Trading Post
Khalesras The Herald's Hop

<705/706hp 450/892mp 522/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
target Rohandric
$$ will now be substituted with : Rohandric

<705/706hp 450/892mp 522/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
s
>
The South Road
+ +| You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy
| || and dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers
+-+-+| dressed in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding
| | || you are old and run down. They seem like they have been
+-+-@-+-+| made ages ago. The once bright red bricks that the buildings
| || are made of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely
+-* +| holding the walls of the buildings together. You see
| || the Temple of Darkness to the north, and the South Road
* +| continues to the east and west.
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 520/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
w
>
The South Road
+-* + | You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy and
| | | dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
+-S +-+| in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | || and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-@-+-+| The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made
| | | of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the
+-S +-* | walls of the buildings together. The South Road continues
| | | to the east and west, and the entrance to the Dark Knight
+-o * | guild is to the south.
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 518/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
w
>
w
The South Road
S-+-* +| You are on the South Road of Seringale. It is gloomy
| || and dim here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers
S-+-S +| dressed in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding
| || you are old and run down. They seem like they have been
+-+-@-+-+| made ages ago. The once bright red bricks that the buildings
| | | are made of are now only pale, brittle chunks barely
S-+-S +-*| holding the walls of the buildings together. The South
| || Road continues to the east and west.
+-+-o *|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 516/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
South Square
S-+-* | You are at the South Square of Seringale. It is gloomy
| | and dim here. The square is a tiny opening in between a
S S-+-S | few broken down buildings. The air is stuffy and pungent
| | | from the various trash lying all over the ground. You see
+-+-@-+-+| the Main Street to the north and the south, the South Road
| || to the east and west.
S-+-S +|
| |
+-+-o |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A halfling citizen of Seringale strolls about.
A gnomish city guard of Seringale stands here.
Garp the citizen of Seringale says 'Hey, Henald, wanna play a game of boulder, parchment, shears?'
Garp the citizen of Seringale intones while rocking his fist 'Boulder, parchment, shears...'
Type BOULDER, PARCHMENT, or SHEARS to play.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 514/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
s
>
The South Main Street
S S-+-S | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | | with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
+-+-+-+-+| wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| || here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
S-@-S +| in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-o | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
*-* + | of the buildings together. You see the South Square to the
---------+ north, entrances to taverns on both side of the street and
the Main Street continues to the south.

[Exits: north east south west]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 512/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
s
>
The South Main Street
+-+-+-+-+| You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| || with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
S-+-S +| wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| | here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
+-@-o | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
*-* + | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
+ | of the buildings together. You see the entrance to the Necromancer
---------+ Guild to the west and the Main Street continues to the north
and the south.

[Exits: north east south west]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 510/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
n
>
The South Main Street
S S-+-S | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | | with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
+-+-+-+-+| wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| || here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
S-@-S +| in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-o | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
*-* + | of the buildings together. You see the South Square to the
---------+ north, entrances to taverns on both side of the street and
the Main Street continues to the south.

[Exits: north east south west]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 508/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
n
>
n
South Square
S-+-* | You are at the South Square of Seringale. It is gloomy
| | and dim here. The square is a tiny opening in between a
S S-+-S | few broken down buildings. The air is stuffy and pungent
| | | from the various trash lying all over the ground. You see
+-+-@-+-+| the Main Street to the north and the south, the South Road
| || to the east and west.
S-+-S +|
| |
+-+-o |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A halfling citizen of Seringale strolls about.
A gnomish city guard of Seringale stands here.
Garp the citizen of Seringale walks west.
A beggar walks in.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 506/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
The Main Street
S-+-* | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide
| | street with lots of space to both sides. There are tons
S-+-* | of people rushing from one place to another, minding
| | their own business. You see the Main Street continues
S S-@-S | to the north, entrances to taverns on both sides of the
| | | street and the South Square to the south.
+-+-+-+-+|
| ||
S-+-S +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 504/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
worth
>
You are carrying 5658 gold, with 115000 gold in the bank.
You have 255 chips of <HERALD>.
You have 953 relics of <MYSTIC>.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 504/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
n
> The Main Street
*-+-* | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide
| | street with lots of space to both sides. There are tons
S-+-* | of people rushing from one place to another, minding
| | their own business. You see entrances to taverns on
S-@-* | both sides of the street and the Main Street continues
| | to the north and the south.
S S-+-S |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 502/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
n
>
The Main Street
+-+ +-+| You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | | || with lots of space to both sides. There are tons of people
* *-+-* *| rushing from one place to another, minding their own business.
| | You see a shop with a sign of a sewing needle to the east
S-@-* | and to the west, the pet shop.
| |
S-+-* |
| |
S-+-S |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 500/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
n
>
South of Market Square
* *-+-* *| You are south of Market Square. A marvellous fountain has
| | | || been erected here in the middle of the city of Seringale,
+-+ +-+| ever flowing with clear drinkable water. Unfortunately
| | | || it is ringed by a spiked iron fence. The road is well worn
* *-@-* *| from the traffic constantly passing over it. A path leads
| | east and west around the fountain, while the main street
S-+-* | continues to the south.
| |
S-+-* |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
An angelic figure is here, purifying various items in the room.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 498/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
s
The Main Street
+-+ +-+| You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | | || with lots of space to both sides. There are tons of people
* *-+-* *| rushing from one place to another, minding their own business.
| | You see a shop with a sign of a sewing needle to the east
S-@-* | and to the west, the pet shop.
| |
S-+-* |
| |
S-+-S |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 496/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
s
>
s
The Main Street
*-+-* | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide
| | street with lots of space to both sides. There are tons
S-+-* | of people rushing from one place to another, minding
| | their own business. You see entrances to taverns on
S-@-* | both sides of the street and the Main Street continues
| | to the north and the south.
S S-+-S |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 494/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
s
The Main Street
S-+-* | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide
| | street with lots of space to both sides. There are tons
S-+-* | of people rushing from one place to another, minding
| | their own business. You see the Main Street continues
S S-@-S | to the north, entrances to taverns on both sides of the
| | | street and the South Square to the south.
+-+-+-+-+|
| ||
S-+-S +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 492/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
South Square
S-+-* | You are at the South Square of Seringale. It is gloomy
| | and dim here. The square is a tiny opening in between a
S S-+-S | few broken down buildings. The air is stuffy and pungent
| | | from the various trash lying all over the ground. You see
+-+-@-+-+| the Main Street to the north and the south, the South Road
| || to the east and west.
S-+-S +|
| |
+-+-o |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A gnomish city guard of Seringale stands here.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 490/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
aff
>
You are affected by the following:
Spell: giant strength : modifies strength by 4 for 40 hours
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 14 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 7 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 4 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 4 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 3 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 3 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 2 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 1 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies move by 125 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently

<705/706hp 450/892mp 490/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
s
s
The South Main Street
S S-+-S | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | | with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
+-+-+-+-+| wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| || here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
S-@-S +| in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-o | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
*-* + | of the buildings together. You see the South Square to the
---------+ north, entrances to taverns on both side of the street and
the Main Street continues to the south.

[Exits: north east south west]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 488/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
s
The South Main Street
+-+-+-+-+| You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| || with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
S-+-S +| wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| | here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
+-@-o | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
*-* + | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
+ | of the buildings together. You see the entrance to the Necromancer
---------+ Guild to the west and the Main Street continues to the north
and the south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A duergar city guard of Seringale stands watch here.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 486/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
s
The South Main Street
S-+-S | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
+-+-o | wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| | | here. All around you are filthy beggars and panhandlers dressed
*-* @ | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+ | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
+ | of the buildings together. You see the Main Street continues
---------+ to the north and the south.

[Exits: north south]
The goblin extermination enforcer is here hunting down goblins.
The goblin extermination enforcer says 'Arrrgh! Those pesky goblins keep attacking us from the south.
'
The goblin extermination enforcer says 'We'll pay you good gold if you kill 'em and bring me some
trophies.'

<705/706hp 450/892mp 484/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
s
A Small Bridge
+-+-o | You are on a small bridge in Seringale. A river flows beneath
| | | the bridge slowly. Splinters line the small wooden railings
*-* + | that are mounted on both sides of the bridge. The wooden
| | planks of the bridge hangs on to the frame of the bridge
@ | loosely, ready to come apart at any moment. The thick ropes
| | tying the planks together are old and worn, about to snap
+ | at will. The Main Street continues to the north and south
| | and a ladder leads down the bridge into the river below
+ | you.
---------+

[Exits: north south down]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 482/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
s
The South Main Street
+ | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
+ | wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| | here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
@ | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+ | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
+ | of the buildings together. You see the Main Street continues
---------+ to the north and the south.

[Exits: north south]
(Glowing) A glowing banner bearing the emblem of Seringale rests here.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 480/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
Inside the South Gate
+ | You are inside the South Gate of Seringale. All around you
| | are people travelling in and out of the city. The great
+ | wall of Seringale soars over your head at over 30 spans
| | tall. You see the city to the north, the south gate to the
@ | south, and the battlement of the city above you.
| |
+ |
| |
f |
---------+

[Exits: north south up]
( 2) The sliced-off leg of the goblin lieutenant is lying here.
A drow city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
A gate guard steps aside and allows you to pass him.
A gate guard says 'Behold! The grand city of Seringale!'

<705/706hp 450/892mp 478/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
s
>
s
Outside the South Gate
+ | You are outside the South Gate of Seringale. Before you
| | is a great wall. It is made of huge slabs of white stones
+ | with various figures of birds, beasts, and dragons carved
| | into it. The great wall soars over your head at over
o-f @ | 30 spans tall. You see the entrance into the city of
| | | Seringale to the north and the Miden'nir to the south.
S f f |
| | | |
*-+-f-f-x|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(Glowing) A glowing banner bearing the emblem of Seringale rests here.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 476/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
The Trail to Miden'nir
+ | You are in a light forest. A path leads south, but the
| | passage to the east is easy enough. To the west, smoke
o-f + | can be seen rising above the treetops. The sprawl of
| | | Seringale lies north of here.
S f @ |
| | | |
*-+-f-f-x|
| | | | |
* f-f f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 474/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
s
>
The Trail to Miden'nir
o-f + | You are in a light forest. A path leads south, but the
| | | passage to the east is easy enough. To the west is a
S f f | faint glow. The sprawl of Seringale lies north of here.
| | | |
*-+-@-f-x|
| | | | |
* f-f f-f|
| | | ||
x-f f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 471/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
s
>
The Miden'nir
S f f | The forest is deep here and the wind blows through the
| | | | trees and through your hair. To the north, the forest gets
*-+-f-f-x| lighter. However, the southern and western paths place
| | | | | you even deeper in the wood.
* f-@ f-f|
| | | ||
x-f f-f-f|
| | | |
f-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 468/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
w
>
s
On a Small Path
S f f | A path is here, leading east and south through the dark
| | | | woods of Miden'nir. Mountains fill the west.
*-*-+-f-f|
| | | |
* @-f f|
| | ||
x-f f-f|
| | ||
f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 465/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
w
>
The Trail
*-*-+-f-f| You are on a north-south trail through the woods. To
| | | | the west, impassable mountains stand in your way, and
* f-f f| the thick woods and undergrowth prevent any movement
| | || westward.
x-@ f-f|
| | ||
f-f-f|
| | |
f f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A bird flies about here with his eye sockets full of blood.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 462/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
u
>
A Fog-Shrouded Trail
*-+-f| You are on a fog-shrouded trail which runs up the side
| | of this dark mountain. The ground is wet and muddy with
f-f| melted snow, and the path which should lead to the Miden'nir
| || disappears amongst the mist and the trees. There is nothing
@-f f| for you to do but follow the trail that twists up towards
| || the broken, snow-covered heights of the mountain range.
f-f| An old stone tablet with inscriptions stands beside
| || a bush in the corner.
f f|
---------+

[Exits: east up]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 458/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
u
>
The Haunted Pine Forest
| The snow begins to fall thickly as you enter a pine forest
| in the mountains. The burnt remains of two log cabins lie
| in a clearing about a dozen yards off the path. There is
| a disconcerting silence in these woods, an oppressive lifelessness
@ | that makes you want to leave them immediately. The trail stretches
| through these haunted woods up the side of the mountain and
| down through the fog to the foothills of the range.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: up down]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 454/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
Near the Summit
| It has become almost unbearably cold as you trek near the
| very summit of the mountain. The bare and broken trees provide
| no cover for you as a cold and gusty wind whips the falling
| snow harshly into your face. A pine forest covers the slopes
o @ | of the mountain, while to your south you spot a narrow mountain
| | | pass.
o-o x |
| | |
o-f-x |
---------+

[Exits: south down]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 450/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
u
>
You would surely freeze to death at the peak of that mountain.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 450/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
s
> A Mountain Pass
F | You are in a steep pass between mountain peaks. It descends
| | sharply to the south, while heading north towards a summit.
o o x | All around you, you see only the mountain rises and the
| | | | wind-swept plateaus of these ancient highlands. A boulder
o-o @ | on the pass looks strangely loose.
| | |
o-f-x * |
| | |
f-f-f-o-S|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A curious rock is sitting here.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 444/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
s
>
A Mountain Pass
o o x | The mountains part breathtakingly to reveal a huge forest
| | | | of tall and majestic oaks. You can walk along a mountain
o-o x | creek which winds west, down the side of the mountain
| | | and into the forest, or follow the trail you are on and
o-f-@ * | continue up the mountain pass.
| | |
f-f-f-o-S|
| | | | |
f f-f * |
---------+

[Exits: north west]
The mountain boogum jumps out and gets set to bite you.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 438/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
w
>
w
A Thickly-Wooded Dell
+-o o x | You are in a secluded dell at the foot of a great mountain
| | | | range. Old valley ash are crowned with the slightest
o-o x | hint of frost, and bushes of flowering foxglove line
| | | the bank of a stream which runs west into a small vale.
f o-@-x *| To the south there is a great forest of majestic oaks,
| | || while to your east a trail that seems little-used heads
f f-f-f-o| into the mountains.
| | | | ||
f-f f-f *|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
The village idiot is here singing to the wind.
A nymph looks coyly at you, then winks mischievously and dances away.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 434/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
Road to the Vale of Clover
+-o o x| You are on an old road which runs alongside a clear stream.
| | || It leads to the Vale of Clover, a small valley at the
o-o x| foot of the mountains. Looking down the road, you see
| || a small village nestled beside a bend in the stream.
@-f-x| Tall heather blows in the wind and you see some cows
| | grazing idly nearby. The road east runs down into a wooded
f f-f-f| dell.
| | | ||
f-f-f f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
A happy farmer is whistling happily away.
Young Jim sits here with a four leaf clover looking wistful.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 432/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
n
>
n
In Clover
*-F-* | It's quite beautiful here in the quiet village of Clover.
, | | The air is fresh and filled with the scent of flowers.
+-o o x| There are some quaintly- appointed cottages painted in
| | || bright colors on either side of the road. You hear ringing
@-o x| laughter to the east, where a country path winds up a
| || hillock. The village square lies to the north.
o-f-x|
| |
f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<705/706hp 450/892mp 430/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
The Village Square
| A couple of farmers are erecting a "Harvest Moon Festival"
| sign over where you are standing. A gaggle of goodwives
*-F-* | are gossiping by the village well while their children
, | | are chasing a playful dog. An apple tree lends its shade
+-@ o x| to two old men who are sharing a large tankard of cider.
| | || You see a large farm to the north and a beaten dirt track
o-o x| to the west.
| ||
o-f-x|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
An old cracked well stands rooted in the center of the village square.
A happy farmer is whistling happily away.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 428/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
dri
>
You drink water from an old well.
Your thirst is quenched.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 428/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
n
>
buy d
Farmer Griff's Farm
| You stand in front of a gaily-painted barnhouse. Old Griff
| - farmer, freeman and entrepreneur - seems to be having
| a little trouble keeping his livestock in order. His chickens
| are harrying his ducks in the duck pond, while a big brown
*-@-* | shaggy dog is chasing his pigs around the entire farm.
, | | From inside a blue and yellow farmhouse you hear Princess
+-o o | Yagura, the farmer's wife, shouting angrily in a foreign
| | | tongue.
o-o |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A pair of clover sprigs lie here.
A farm boy stands here waiting to assist the farmers.
A nymph looks coyly at you, then winks mischievously and dances away.
A scrawny old man with a "Griff Can Cook" apron stands here.
Farmer Griff says 'What'll it be?'

<705/706hp 450/892mp 426/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
> You haggle the price down to 5 coins.
You buy Griff's Roast Duck.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 426/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
eat d
> You eat Griff's Roast Duck.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 426/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
who
>
[ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[ Dwarf ] Durgoth the Rejuvenator
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
[ Sprig ] Khalesras the Mistress of Reality, Squire of Marest
Players found: 10
There are 10 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 426/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
s
>
The Village Square
| A couple of farmers are erecting a "Harvest Moon Festival"
| sign over where you are standing. A gaggle of goodwives
*-F-* | are gossiping by the village well while their children
, | | are chasing a playful dog. An apple tree lends its shade
+-@ o x| to two old men who are sharing a large tankard of cider.
| | || You see a large farm to the north and a beaten dirt track
o-o x| to the west.
| ||
o-f-x|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
An old cracked well stands rooted in the center of the village square.
A happy farmer is whistling happily away.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 424/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
n
Farmer Griff's Farm
| You stand in front of a gaily-painted barnhouse. Old Griff
| - farmer, freeman and entrepreneur - seems to be having
| a little trouble keeping his livestock in order. His chickens
| are harrying his ducks in the duck pond, while a big brown
*-@-* | shaggy dog is chasing his pigs around the entire farm.
, | | From inside a blue and yellow farmhouse you hear Princess
+-o o | Yagura, the farmer's wife, shouting angrily in a foreign
| | | tongue.
o-o |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A pair of clover sprigs lie here.
A farm boy stands here waiting to assist the farmers.
A nymph looks coyly at you, then winks mischievously and dances away.
A scrawny old man with a "Griff Can Cook" apron stands here.
Farmer Griff says 'What'll it be?'

<705/706hp 450/892mp 422/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
buy d
You haggle the price down to 5 coins.
You buy Griff's Roast Duck.

<705/706hp 450/892mp 422/524mv >[calm][3am (night)]
>
eat d

The night is about to end.
Your protective shield dissipates.

<706/706hp 499/892mp 476/524mv >[calm][4am (night)]
> You eat Griff's Roast Duck.
You are full.

<706/706hp 499/892mp 476/524mv >[calm][4am (night)]
s
> The Village Square
| A couple of farmers are erecting a "Harvest Moon Festival"
| sign over where you are standing. A gaggle of goodwives
*-F-* | are gossiping by the village well while their children
, | | are chasing a playful dog. An apple tree lends its shade
+-@ o x| to two old men who are sharing a large tankard of cider.
| | || You see a large farm to the north and a beaten dirt track
o-o x| to the west.
| ||
o-f-x|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
An old cracked well stands rooted in the center of the village square.
A happy farmer is whistling happily away.

<706/706hp 499/892mp 474/524mv >[calm][4am (night)]
>
prsh
You surround yourself in a protective shell of magic.

<706/706hp 429/892mp 474/524mv >[calm][4am (night)]
>
n
e
whe
Farmer Griff's Farm
| You stand in front of a gaily-painted barnhouse. Old Griff
| - farmer, freeman and entrepreneur - seems to be having
| a little trouble keeping his livestock in order. His chickens
| are harrying his ducks in the duck pond, while a big brown
*-@-* | shaggy dog is chasing his pigs around the entire farm.
, | | From inside a blue and yellow farmhouse you hear Princess
+-o o | Yagura, the farmer's wife, shouting angrily in a foreign
| | | tongue.
o-o |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A pair of clover sprigs lie here.
A farm boy stands here waiting to assist the farmers.
A nymph looks coyly at you, then winks mischievously and dances away.
A scrawny old man with a "Griff Can Cook" apron stands here.
Farmer Griff says 'What'll it be?'

<706/706hp 429/892mp 472/524mv >[calm][4am (night)]
>
aff
Inside a Barnhouse
| You are inside a barnhouse. Its wooden walls have been painted
| with a light white overcoat, occassionally splintered by
| the rough edges of its basalt wood. Small amounts of light
| creep in through the gaps in between the long boards. The
*-F-@ | roof above you is made of a light wood, curved around into
, | | an arch for stability and covered in a layer of tiles. All
+-o o | around you are piles of hay and straw from the farm. To the
| | | west of here you see the main courtyard of the farm where
o-o | the animals are kept.
---------+

[Exits: west]
A happy farmer is whistling happily away.

<706/706hp 429/892mp 471/524mv >[calm][4am (night)]
>
Players near you in Emerald Forest:
<PK> Henald Inside a Barnhouse

<706/706hp 429/892mp 471/524mv >[calm][4am (night)]
> You are affected by the following:
Spell: giant strength : modifies strength by 4 for 39 hours
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 13 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 7 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 6 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 3 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 3 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 2 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 2 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 1 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies move by 125 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently

<706/706hp 429/892mp 471/524mv >[calm][4am (night)]
>
drop bla;sleep bla
You drop an arcane blanket.

<706/706hp 429/892mp 471/524mv >[calm][4am (night)]
who
> You go to sleep under an arcane blanket.

<706/706hp 429/892mp 471/524mv >[calm][4am (night)]
> [ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[ Dwarf ] Durgoth the Rejuvenator
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
[ Sprig ] Khalesras the Mistress of Reality, Squire of Marest
Players found: 10
There are 10 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 429/892mp 471/524mv >[calm][4am (night)]
>
who
[ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[ Dwarf ] Durgoth the Rejuvenator
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
[ Sprig ] Khalesras the Mistress of Reality, Squire of Marest
Players found: 10
There are 10 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 429/892mp 471/524mv >[calm][4am (night)]
>

The white aura around your body fades.

<706/706hp 640/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][5am (dawn)]
>
who
[ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[ Dwarf ] Durgoth the Rejuvenator
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 9
There are 9 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 640/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][5am (dawn)]
>
stand;get bla
You wake and stand up.

<706/706hp 640/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][5am (dawn)]
> You get an arcane blanket.

<706/706hp 640/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][5am (dawn)]
who
> [ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[ Dwarf ] Durgoth the Rejuvenator
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 9
There are 9 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 640/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][5am (dawn)]
>
sanc
You lost your concentration.

<706/706hp 603/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][5am (dawn)]
who
>
sanc
[ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[ Dwarf ] Durgoth the Rejuvenator
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 9
There are 9 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.
The dark shroud around you vanishes.

<706/706hp 641/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][6am (day)]
> You are surrounded by a white aura.

<706/706hp 566/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][6am (day)]
>
where
Players near you in Emerald Forest:
<PK> Henald Inside a Barnhouse

<706/706hp 566/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][6am (day)]
dshr
> You lost your concentration.

<706/706hp 554/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][6am (day)]
>
aff
dshr
You are affected by the following:
Spell: giant strength : modifies strength by 4 for 37 hours
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 11 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 7 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 5 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 4 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 1 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 1 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 0 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies move by 125 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently

<706/706hp 554/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][6am (day)]
>
You envelop yourself in a dark shroud.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][6am (day)]
>
drop bla;sleep bla
You drop an arcane blanket.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][6am (day)]
who
> You go to sleep under an arcane blanket.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][6am (day)]
> [ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[ Dwarf ] Durgoth the Rejuvenator
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 9
There are 9 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][6am (day)]
>
who
[ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][6am (day)]
>
who
[ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][6am (day)]
>
eq

You feel less protected.
You feel less armored.

<706/706hp 657/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][7am (day)]
> You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) (Humming) a blackened crystal rose
<worn on finger> (Glowing) (Humming) a deflective iron-black band of defiance
<worn on finger> a webbed ring
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn on head> (Magical) a black leather hood
<worn on torso> overlapping plates of black armor
<worn on arms> (Humming) a pair of spiked steel bracers
<worn on hands> (Glowing) (Humming) a pair of spiked light-steel gauntlets
<worn on legs> (Magical) a pair of black leather pants
<worn on feet> a pair of disease-scarred guild-issue boots
<worn as shield> (Glowing) a gold-rimmed buckler
<worn about body> (Magical) a pitch black cloak (empty)
<worn about waist> (Humming) an adamantium plated lethal leather belt
<worn around wrist> a wraith band
<worn around wrist> a wraith band
<floating nearby> a devilish imp
<tattooed> a black hand marked with a pentagram

<706/706hp 657/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][7am (day)]
who
>
[ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 657/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][7am (day)]
>
stand;get bla
You wake and stand up.

<706/706hp 657/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][7am (day)]
whe
> You get an arcane blanket.

<706/706hp 657/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][7am (day)]
> Players near you in Emerald Forest:
<PK> Henald Inside a Barnhouse

<706/706hp 657/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][7am (day)]
who
> [ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 657/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][7am (day)]
armo
>
You lost your concentration.

<706/706hp 655/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][7am (day)]
>
prot
armo
You feel aligned with darkness.

<706/706hp 620/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][7am (day)]
>
You feel someone protecting you.

<706/706hp 615/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][7am (day)]
>
tell cro I did sacrifice a bit to much, that is why I returned your things. I thought it was only
rosemail.
You tell Cronnus 'I did sacrifice a bit to much, that is why I returned your things. I thought it
was only rosemail.'

<706/706hp 615/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][7am (day)]
>

Your warcry wears off.

<706/706hp 642/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][8am (day)]
>
tell cro I do apologizes I do not like to treat people like that.
You tell Cronnus 'I do apologizes I do not like to treat people like that.'

<706/706hp 642/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][8am (day)]
>
warcry
You feel righteous as you yell out your warcry.
You yell 'Demons of the Underworld, bring forth your destruction!'

<706/706hp 612/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][8am (day)]
>
where
Players near you in Emerald Forest:
<PK> Henald Inside a Barnhouse

<706/706hp 612/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][8am (day)]
>

Cronnus tells you 'Aye I thank you for that and will return the favor.'

<706/706hp 612/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][8am (day)]
>
drop bla;sleep bla
You drop an arcane blanket.

<706/706hp 612/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][8am (day)]
> You go to sleep under an arcane blanket.

<706/706hp 612/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][8am (day)]
who
>
[ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 612/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][8am (day)]
>

<706/706hp 752/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][9am (day)]
>
<706/706hp 752/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][9am (day)]
>
who
[ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 752/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][9am (day)]
>
stand;get bla
You wake and stand up.

<706/706hp 752/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][9am (day)]
who
> You get an arcane blanket.

<706/706hp 752/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][9am (day)]
> [ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 752/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][9am (day)]
>
loca slippers
Ethermoss slippers is carried by a grizzled human merchant
Crystalskin slippers is carried by a grizzled human merchant
A pair of blue satin slippers is carried by the old cobbler
A pair of soft green velvet slippers is carried by the old cobbler
Fuzzy bunny slippers is in A fastidious entryway
Fuzzy bunny slippers is in A fastidious entryway
Fuzzy bunny slippers is in A fastidious entryway

<706/706hp 732/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][9am (day)]
>
i
aff
You are carrying:
an arcane blanket
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
(Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<706/706hp 732/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][9am (day)]
> You are affected by the following:
Spell: giant strength : modifies strength by 4 for 34 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 24 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 24 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 22 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 22 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 22 hours
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 8 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 4 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 2 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 1 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies move by 125 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently

<706/706hp 732/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][9am (day)]
>
drop bla;sleep bla
who
You drop an arcane blanket.

<706/706hp 732/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][9am (day)]
> You go to sleep under an arcane blanket.

<706/706hp 732/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][9am (day)]
> [ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 732/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][9am (day)]
>
eq
You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) (Humming) a blackened crystal rose
<worn on finger> (Glowing) (Humming) a deflective iron-black band of defiance
<worn on finger> a webbed ring
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn on head> (Magical) a black leather hood
<worn on torso> overlapping plates of black armor
<worn on arms> (Humming) a pair of spiked steel bracers
<worn on hands> (Glowing) (Humming) a pair of spiked light-steel gauntlets
<worn on legs> (Magical) a pair of black leather pants
<worn on feet> a pair of disease-scarred guild-issue boots
<worn as shield> (Glowing) a gold-rimmed buckler
<worn about body> (Magical) a pitch black cloak (empty)
<worn about waist> (Humming) an adamantium plated lethal leather belt
<worn around wrist> a wraith band
<worn around wrist> a wraith band
<floating nearby> a devilish imp
<tattooed> a black hand marked with a pentagram

<706/706hp 876/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
who
[ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 876/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
stand;get bla
You wake and stand up.

<706/706hp 876/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
> You get an arcane blanket.

<706/706hp 876/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
aff
> You are affected by the following:
Spell: giant strength : modifies strength by 4 for 33 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 23 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 23 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 21 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 21 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 21 hours
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 7 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 3 hours
Spell: protective shield: lasts for 1 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies move by 125 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently

<706/706hp 876/892mp 524/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
w
Farmer Griff's Farm
| You stand in front of a gaily-painted barnhouse. Old Griff
| - farmer, freeman and entrepreneur - seems to be having
| a little trouble keeping his livestock in order. His chickens
| are harrying his ducks in the duck pond, while a big brown
*-@-* | shaggy dog is chasing his pigs around the entire farm.
, | | From inside a blue and yellow farmhouse you hear Princess
+-o o | Yagura, the farmer's wife, shouting angrily in a foreign
| | | tongue.
o-o |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A pair of clover sprigs lie here.
A happy farmer is whistling happily away.
A farm boy stands here waiting to assist the farmers.
A nymph looks coyly at you, then winks mischievously and dances away.
A scrawny old man with a "Griff Can Cook" apron stands here.
Farmer Griff says 'What'll it be?'

<706/706hp 876/892mp 523/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
s
The Village Square
| A couple of farmers are erecting a "Harvest Moon Festival"
| sign over where you are standing. A gaggle of goodwives
*-F-* | are gossiping by the village well while their children
, | | are chasing a playful dog. An apple tree lends its shade
+-@ o x| to two old men who are sharing a large tankard of cider.
| | || You see a large farm to the north and a beaten dirt track
o-o x| to the west.
| ||
o-f-x|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
An old cracked well stands rooted in the center of the village square.

<706/706hp 876/892mp 521/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
s
>
In Clover
*-F-* | It's quite beautiful here in the quiet village of Clover.
, | | The air is fresh and filled with the scent of flowers.
+-o o x| There are some quaintly- appointed cottages painted in
| | || bright colors on either side of the road. You hear ringing
@-o x| laughter to the east, where a country path winds up a
| || hillock. The village square lies to the north.
o-f-x|
| |
f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<706/706hp 876/892mp 519/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
i
>
You are carrying:
an arcane blanket
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
(Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<706/706hp 876/892mp 519/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
s
> Road to the Vale of Clover
+-o o x| You are on an old road which runs alongside a clear stream.
| | || It leads to the Vale of Clover, a small valley at the
o-o x| foot of the mountains. Looking down the road, you see
| || a small village nestled beside a bend in the stream.
@-f-x| Tall heather blows in the wind and you see some cows
| | grazing idly nearby. The road east runs down into a wooded
f f-f-f| dell.
| | | ||
f-f-f f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
The village idiot is here singing to the wind.
A happy farmer is whistling happily away.
Young Jim sits here with a four leaf clover looking wistful.

<706/706hp 876/892mp 517/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
e
>
A Thickly-Wooded Dell
+-o o x | You are in a secluded dell at the foot of a great mountain
| | | | range. Old valley ash are crowned with the slightest
o-o x | hint of frost, and bushes of flowering foxglove line
| | | the bank of a stream which runs west into a small vale.
f o-@-x *| To the south there is a great forest of majestic oaks,
| | || while to your east a trail that seems little-used heads
f f-f-f-o| into the mountains.
| | | | ||
f-f f-f *|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A nymph looks coyly at you, then winks mischievously and dances away.

<706/706hp 876/892mp 515/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
e
>
A Mountain Pass
o o x | The mountains part breathtakingly to reveal a huge forest
| | | | of tall and majestic oaks. You can walk along a mountain
o-o x | creek which winds west, down the side of the mountain
| | | and into the forest, or follow the trail you are on and
o-f-@ * | continue up the mountain pass.
| | |
f-f-f-o-S|
| | | | |
f f-f * |
---------+

[Exits: north west]
The mountain boogum jumps out and gets set to bite you.

<706/706hp 876/892mp 511/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
wear mac
You wield a flanged mace of havoc.
A flanged mace of havoc feels like a part of you!

<706/706hp 876/892mp 511/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
wwad
A flanged mace of havoc glows as it is imbued by a weapon ward.

<706/706hp 856/892mp 511/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
who
>
n
n
d
[ Elf ] Journ the Executor of Steam
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 856/892mp 511/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
> A Mountain Pass
F | You are in a steep pass between mountain peaks. It descends
| | sharply to the south, while heading north towards a summit.
o o x | All around you, you see only the mountain rises and the
| | | | wind-swept plateaus of these ancient highlands. A boulder
o-o @ | on the pass looks strangely loose.
| | |
o-f-x * |
| | |
f-f-f-o-S|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A curious rock is sitting here.

<706/706hp 856/892mp 505/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
Near the Summit
| It has become almost unbearably cold as you trek near the
| very summit of the mountain. The bare and broken trees provide
| no cover for you as a cold and gusty wind whips the falling
| snow harshly into your face. A pine forest covers the slopes
o @ | of the mountain, while to your south you spot a narrow mountain
| | | pass.
o-o x |
| | |
o-f-x |
---------+

[Exits: south down]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 499/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
The Haunted Pine Forest
| The snow begins to fall thickly as you enter a pine forest
| in the mountains. The burnt remains of two log cabins lie
| in a clearing about a dozen yards off the path. There is
| a disconcerting silence in these woods, an oppressive lifelessness
@ | that makes you want to leave them immediately. The trail stretches
| through these haunted woods up the side of the mountain and
| down through the fog to the foothills of the range.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: up down]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 495/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
d
>
A Fog-Shrouded Trail
*-+-f| You are on a fog-shrouded trail which runs up the side
| | of this dark mountain. The ground is wet and muddy with
f-f| melted snow, and the path which should lead to the Miden'nir
| || disappears amongst the mist and the trees. There is nothing
@-f f| for you to do but follow the trail that twists up towards
| || the broken, snow-covered heights of the mountain range.
f-f| An old stone tablet with inscriptions stands beside
| || a bush in the corner.
f f|
---------+

[Exits: east up]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 491/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
e
>
The Trail
*-*-+-f-f| You are on a north-south trail through the woods. To
| | | | the west, impassable mountains glare at you, and the
* f-f f| thick woods and undergrowth prevent any movement westward.
| | || But as you look more closely toward the bushes, you
x-@ f-f| notice a faint outline of an opening and footsteps leading
| | || into the mountains.
f-f-f|
| | |
f f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A bird flies about here with his eye sockets full of blood.

<706/706hp 856/892mp 487/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
e
On a Small Path
S f f | A path is here, leading east and south through the dark
| | | | woods of Miden'nir. Mountains slash the scenery to the
*-*-+-f-f| west of here.
| | | |
* @-f f|
| | ||
x-f f-f|
| | ||
f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 484/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
n
The Miden'nir
S f f | The forest is deep here and the wind blows through the
| | | | trees and through your hair. To the north, the forest gets
*-+-f-f-x| lighter. However, the southern and western paths place
| | | | | you even deeper in the wood.
* f-@ f-f|
| | | ||
x-f f-f-f|
| | | |
f-f-f |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 481/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
n
The Trail to Miden'nir
o-f + | You are in a light forest. A path leads south, but the
| | | passage to the east is easy enough. To the west, smoke
S f f | can be seen rising above the treetops.
| | | |
*-+-@-f-x|
| | | | |
* f-f f-f|
| | | ||
x-f f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 478/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
n
The Trail to Miden'nir
+ | You are in a light forest. A path leads south, but the
| | passage to the east is easy enough. To the west, smoke
o-f + | can be seen rising above the treetops. The sprawl of
| | | Seringale lies north of here.
S f @ |
| | | |
*-+-f-f-x|
| | | | |
* f-f f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 475/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
n
Outside the South Gate
+ | You are outside the South Gate of Seringale. Before you
| | is a great wall. It is made of huge slabs of white stones
+ | with various figures of birds, beasts, and dragons carved
| | into it. The great wall soars over your head at over
o-f @ | 30 spans tall. You see the entrance into the city of
| | | Seringale to the north and the Miden'nir to the south.
S f f |
| | | |
*-+-f-f-x|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(Glowing) A glowing banner bearing the emblem of Seringale rests here.

<706/706hp 856/892mp 473/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
Inside the South Gate
+ | You are inside the South Gate of Seringale. All around you
| | are people travelling in and out of the city. The great
+ | wall of Seringale soars over your head at over 30 spans
| | tall. You see the city to the north, the south gate to the
@ | south, and the battlement of the city above you.
| |
+ |
| |
f |
---------+

[Exits: north south up]
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
A gate guard steps aside and allows you to pass him.
A gate guard says 'Behold! The grand city of Seringale!'
A gate guard steps aside and allows you to pass him.
A gate guard says 'Behold! The grand city of Seringale!'

<706/706hp 856/892mp 471/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
whe
>
Players near you in Seringale:
Journ A Small Burnt Field
<PK> Rohandric North Square
Lenne The Infirmary
<PK> Henald Inside the South Gate

<706/706hp 856/892mp 471/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
n
The South Main Street
+ | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
+ | wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| | here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
@ | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+ | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
+ | of the buildings together. You see the Main Street continues
---------+ to the north and the south.

[Exits: north south]
(Glowing) A glowing banner bearing the emblem of Seringale rests here.

<706/706hp 856/892mp 469/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
A Small Bridge
+-+-o | You are on a small bridge in Seringale. A river flows beneath
| | | the bridge slowly. Splinters line the small wooden railings
*-* + | that are mounted on both sides of the bridge. The wooden
| | planks of the bridge hangs on to the frame of the bridge
@ | loosely, ready to come apart at any moment. The thick ropes
| | tying the planks together are old and worn, about to snap
+ | at will. The Main Street continues to the north and south
| | and a ladder leads down the bridge into the river below
+ | you.
---------+

[Exits: north south down]
A drow city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<706/706hp 856/892mp 467/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
The South Main Street
S-+-S | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
+-+-o | wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| | | here. All around you are filthy beggars and panhandlers dressed
*-* @ | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+ | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
+ | of the buildings together. You see the Main Street continues
---------+ to the north and the south.

[Exits: north south]
The goblin extermination enforcer is here hunting down goblins.
The goblin extermination enforcer says 'Arrrgh! Those pesky goblins keep attacking us from the south.
'
The goblin extermination enforcer says 'We'll pay you good gold if you kill 'em and bring me some
trophies.'

<706/706hp 856/892mp 465/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
The South Main Street
+-+-+-+-+| You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| || with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
S-+-S +| wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| | here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
+-@-o | in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
*-* + | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
+ | of the buildings together. You see the entrance to the Necromancer
---------+ Guild to the west and the Main Street continues to the north
and the south.

[Exits: north east south west]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 463/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
The South Main Street
S S-+-S | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | | with lots of space to both sides. Although the street is
+-+-+-+-+| wide, it is very poorly lit, so it is very gloomy and dim
| || here. All around you are beggars and panhandlers dressed
S-@-S +| in filthy clothing. The buildings surrounding you are old
| | and run down. They seem like they have been made ages ago.
+-+-o | The once bright red bricks that the buildings are made of
| | | are now only pale, brittle chunks barely holding the walls
*-* + | of the buildings together. You see the South Square to the
---------+ north, entrances to taverns on both side of the street and
the Main Street continues to the south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A duergar city guard of Seringale stands watch here.

<706/706hp 856/892mp 461/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
South Square
S-+-* | You are at the South Square of Seringale. It is gloomy
| | and dim here. The square is a tiny opening in between a
S S-+-S | few broken down buildings. The air is stuffy and pungent
| | | from the various trash lying all over the ground. You see
+-+-@-+-+| the Main Street to the north and the south, the South Road
| || to the east and west.
S-+-S +|
| |
+-+-o |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 459/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
The Main Street
S-+-S | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide
| | street with lots of space to both sides. There are tons
S-+-* | of people rushing from one place to another, minding
| | their own business. You see the Main Street continues
S S-@-S | to the north, entrances to taverns on both sides of the
| | | street and the South Square to the south.
+-+-+-+-+|
| ||
S-+-S +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 457/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
The Main Street
*-+-* | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide
| | street with lots of space to both sides. There are tons
S-+-S | of people rushing from one place to another, minding
| | their own business. You see entrances to taverns on
S-@-* | both sides of the street and the Main Street continues
| | to the north and the south.
S S-+-S |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 455/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
The Main Street
+-+ +-+| You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | | || with lots of space to both sides. There are tons of people
F *-+-* S| rushing from one place to another, minding their own business.
| | You see a shop with a sign of a sewing needle to the east
S-@-S | and to the west, the pet shop.
| |
S-+-* |
| |
S-+-S |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 453/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
South of Market Square
S *-+-* F| You are south of Market Square. A marvellous fountain has
| | | || been erected here in the middle of the city of Seringale,
+-+ +-+| ever flowing with clear drinkable water. Unfortunately
| | | || it is ringed by a spiked iron fence. The road is well worn
F *-@-* S| from the traffic constantly passing over it. A path leads
| | east and west around the fountain, while the main street
S-+-S | continues to the south.
| |
S-+-* |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A halfling citizen of Seringale strolls about.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
An angelic figure is here, purifying various items in the room.

<706/706hp 856/892mp 451/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
whe
>
Players near you in Seringale:
Journ A Small Burnt Field
<PK> Rohandric North Square
Lenne The Infirmary
<PK> Henald South of Market Square

<706/706hp 856/892mp 451/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
A beggar walks south.

<706/706hp 856/892mp 451/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
e
> Southeast of Market Square
*-+-* F +| You are standing southeast of the Market Square. A marvellous
| | | || fountain has been erected here in the middle of the city
+ +-+-+| of Seringale, ever flowing with clear drinkable water. Unfortunately
| | | || it is ringed by a spiked iron fence. The road is well worn
*-+-@ S S| from the traffic constantly passing over it. You see a path
| | around the square to the west and north.
S-+-S |
| |
S-+-* |
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<706/706hp 856/892mp 450/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
n
East of Market Square
S-+-S | You are east of Market Square. A marvellous fountain has
| | been erected here in the middle of the city of Seringale,
*-+-* F +| ever flowing with clear with clear drinkable water. Unfortunately
| | | || it is ringed by a spiked iron fence. The road is well worn
+ @-+-+| from the traffic constantly passing over it. A path leads
| | | || north and south around the fountain, while the common road
*-+-* S S| continues to the east.
| |
S-+-S |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 449/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
Northeast of Market Square
S-+-S | You are standing northeast of the Market Square. A marvellous
| | fountain has been erected here in the middle of the city
S-+-S | of Seringale, ever flowing with clear drinkable water.
| | Unfortunately it is ringed by a spiked iron fence. The
*-+-@ F +| road is well worn from the traffic constantly passing
| | | || over it. You see a path around the square to the west
+ +-+-+| and the south.
| | | ||
*-+-* S S|
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 448/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
w
>
North of Market Square
+-S-+-S | You are north of Market Square. A marvellous fountain
| | has been erected here in the middle of the city of Seringale,
S-+-S | ever flowing with clear drinkable water. Unfortunately
| | it is ringed by a spiked iron fence. The road is well
S *-@-* F| worn from the traffic constantly passing over it. A path
| | | || leads east and west around the fountain, while the main
+-+ +-+| street continues to the north.
| | | ||
F *-+-* S|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 447/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
The Main Street
S-+ | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide
| | street with lots of space to both sides. There are tons
+-S-+-S | of people rushing from one place to another, minding
| | their own business. You see a shop with a sign of a flute
S-@-S | to the west, and the general shop to the east.
| |
S *-+-* F|
| | | ||
+-+ +-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 445/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
The Main Street
+-+-+-+-+| You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a wide street
| | || with lots of space to both sides. There are tons of people
S-+ F +| rushing from one place to another, minding their own business.
| || You see a shop with a sign of a map to the east and the
+-S-@-S +| Mocker's Tavern to the west. Main Street continues to the
| | north and south.
S-+-S |
| |
*-+-* |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<706/706hp 856/892mp 443/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
The Main Street
S-+ | You are on the Main Street of Seringale. It is a very wide
| | street with lots of space to both sides. There are a significant
+-+-+-+-+| number of people rushing from one place to another, minding
| | || their own business. You see the bustling North Square to
S-@ F +| the north, as the Main street continues to the south. A
| || flurry of activity emanates from a tidy little shop to
+-S-+-S +| the west. A small pile of breadcrumbs lies in the center
| | of the street for some mundane reason.
S-+-S |
---------+

[Exits: north south west]
A half-elf city guard of Seringale stands watch here.

<706/706hp 856/892mp 441/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
n
>
North Square
*-+-* | You are at the North Square of Seringale. It is peaceful
| | | and quiet here. The square is a large opening space surrounded
S-+ *-o| by grand buildings made by fanciful stonework. You see
| | the Main Street to the north and the south and the North
+-+-@-+-+| Road to the east and the west. A small tuft of grass
| | || pokes up defiantly in the middle of the square. A set
S-+ F +| of dents shaped curiously like one's rear end has been
| || well-worn into the paving stones here.
+-S-+-S +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
(Glowing) (Humming) A brass finger post stands here.
(Glowing) The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
A dwarven city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
(Charmed) A snarling doberman is here, protecting his owner.
Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice is here.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
(Invis) (Shadowformed) A shadow is here.

<706/706hp 856/892mp 439/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>
con ro
Your lore of Serin people and equipment reveal the following:
[HIT] *** : Rohandric's accuracy is roughly even with your own.
[DAM] *** : Rohandric's damage is roughly even with your own.
[AVE] *** : Rohandric's weapon is roughly even with your own.
[AFF] * : Rohandric's afflictive save is very low.
[MEN] * : Rohandric's mental save is very low.
[MAL] * : Rohandric's maledictive save is very low.

<706/706hp 856/892mp 439/524mv >[calm][10am (day)]
>

You no longer see invisible objects.

<706/706hp 888/892mp 493/524mv >[calm][11am (day)]
>
Rohandric looks at you.

<706/706hp 888/892mp 493/524mv >[calm][11am (day)]
>
dinv
Your eyes tingle.

<706/706hp 883/892mp 493/524mv >[calm][11am (day)]
>
0
Rohandric yells 'Die! Henald, you sorcerous dog!'
Rohandric appears to be blinded.
Your shield jolts under Rohandric's slice, but holds.
Your shield jolts under Rohandric's slice, but holds.
Rohandric is in excellent condition.

<706/706hp 868/892mp 493/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>

Rohandric has fined you 5000 gold.
You may pay your fine at City Hall of Seringale.
Rohandric is in excellent condition.

<706/706hp 868/892mp 493/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>
weak

Rohandric has fled!
Rohandric walks east.
A snarling doberman walks east.

<706/706hp 868/892mp 493/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>
e
9
Commune the weaken spell on whom?

<706/706hp 868/892mp 493/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
> The North Road
*-+-* | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
S-+ *-o +| of fanciful stonework. You see a shop with a sign of some
| || novelty toys to the south, and the North Road continues
+-+-@-+-+| to the east and west.
| | | |
S-+ F + |
| | |
S-+-S + |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Charmed) A snarling doberman is here, protecting his owner.
Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice is here.

<706/706hp 868/892mp 491/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>
Rohandric yells 'Help! I am being attacked by someone!'
Your turmoil DISMEMBERS Rohandric!
Rohandric has a few scratches.

<706/706hp 868/892mp 491/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>

Your turmoil MASSACRES Rohandric!
Your turmoil MASSACRES Rohandric!
Rohandric's slice MUTILATES you!
Rohandric's stab maims you!
You parry Rohandric's slice.
Rohandric has some small wounds and bruises.

<628/706hp 868/892mp 491/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>

Rohandric parries your turmoil with a hasty swing from his off-hand weapon.
Your turmoil MASSACRES Rohandric!
Your shield wobbles and barely deflects Rohandric's slice.
You awkwardly parry Rohandric's stab with a loud clang.
Rohandric's slice MUTILATES you!
Rohandric has quite a few wounds.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 491/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>

Rohandric has fled!
Rohandric walks east.
A snarling doberman walks east.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 491/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>

Rohandric walks in.
A snarling doberman walks in.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 491/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>

Rohandric walks west.
A snarling doberman walks west.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 491/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>
w
North Square
*-+-* | You are at the North Square of Seringale. It is peaceful
| | | and quiet here. The square is a large opening space surrounded
S-+ *-o| by grand buildings made by fanciful stonework. You see
| | the Main Street to the north and the south and the North
+-+-@-+-+| Road to the east and the west. A small tuft of grass
| | || pokes up defiantly in the middle of the square. A set
S-+ F +| of dents shaped curiously like one's rear end has been
| || well-worn into the paving stones here.
+-S-+-S +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
(Glowing) (Humming) A brass finger post stands here.
(Glowing) The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
A dwarven city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 489/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
9
>
They aren't here.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 489/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
w
> The North Road
+-+ *-+-*| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | || and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+ S-+ *| made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Square
| | | to the east, and the North Road continues to the west.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
S-+ F|
| |
+-S-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A gnomish city guard of Seringale stands here.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 487/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
w
>
The North Road
+-+ *-+| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| || and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+ S-+| made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| || to the east and west.
+-+-@-+-+|
||
S-+|
||
+-S-+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Charmed) A snarling doberman is here, protecting his owner.
Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice is here.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 485/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
w
>
The North Road
* +-+ | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+ + | made of fanciful stonework. You see the Temple Square
| | | to the north and the North Road continues to east and
+-+-@-+-+| the west.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 483/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>
9
e
They aren't here.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 483/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
9
> The North Road
+-+ *-+| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| || and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+ S-+| made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| || to the east and west.
+-+-@-+-+|
||
S-+|
||
+-S-+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 481/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>
They aren't here.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 481/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
e
e
> The North Road
+-+ *-+-*| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | || and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+ S-+ *| made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Square
| | | to the east, and the North Road continues to the west.
+-+-@-+-+|
| ||
S-+ F|
| |
+-S-+-S|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A gnomish city guard of Seringale stands here.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 479/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>
9
North Square
*-+-* | You are at the North Square of Seringale. It is peaceful
| | | and quiet here. The square is a large opening space surrounded
S-+ *-o| by grand buildings made by fanciful stonework. You see
| | the Main Street to the north and the south and the North
+-+-@-+-+| Road to the east and the west. A small tuft of grass
| | || pokes up defiantly in the middle of the square. A set
S-+ F +| of dents shaped curiously like one's rear end has been
| || well-worn into the paving stones here.
+-S-+-S +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
(Glowing) (Humming) A brass finger post stands here.
(Glowing) The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.
(Charmed) A snarling doberman is here, protecting his owner.
Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice is here.
(Invis) (Shadowformed) A shadow is here.
A dwarven city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
A filthy beggar is here asking for your spare gold.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 477/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>
whe

Rohandric walks east.
A snarling doberman walks east.
They aren't here.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 477/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
> Players near you in Seringale:
Journ A Small Burnt Field
<PK> Rohandric The North Road
Lenne The Infirmary
<PK> Henald North Square

<590/706hp 868/892mp 477/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>
e
The North Road
*-+-* | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
S-+ *-o +| of fanciful stonework. You see a shop with a sign of some
| || novelty toys to the south, and the North Road continues
+-+-@-+-+| to the east and west.
| | | |
S-+ F + |
| | |
S-+-S + |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<590/706hp 868/892mp 475/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
9
>
e
e
They aren't here.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 475/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
> The North Road
+-* +| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | || and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+ * +-*| made of fanciful stonework. You see a sign showing the
| | | entrance to the Temple Square to the south, and the North
+-+-@-+-+| Road continues to the east and west.
| | | ||
+ F + +|
| | ||
+-S + *|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<590/706hp 868/892mp 473/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>
The North Road
+ | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+-* S| made of fanciful stonework. You see the entrance of
| || the Invoker guild to the north and the North Road continues
+-+-@-+-+| to the east and the west.
| | | |
F + + |
| | |
+ *-*|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<590/706hp 868/892mp 471/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
e
>
The North Road
+ | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
+-* S | of fanciful stonework. You see the entrance to the Illusionist
| | | guild to the south and the North Road continues to the
+-+-@-+-+| east and the west.
| | |
+ + |
| | |
+ *-* |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<590/706hp 868/892mp 469/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
e
>
The North Road
+ | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+-* S | made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| | | to the east and west, and a large arena looms to the
+-+-@-+-+| north.
| ||
+ +|
| ||
*-* f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<590/706hp 868/892mp 467/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
e
>
The North Road
| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
S | made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| | to the east and west.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
+ + +|
| | ||
*-* f-f +|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<590/706hp 868/892mp 465/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
e
>
The North Road
| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
S | of fanciful stonework. You see the walls of the battlement
| | to the east and the North Road to the west. The entrance
+-+-@-+ | to the druid guildhall lies to the south.
| | |
+ + |
| | |
f-f + |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<590/706hp 868/892mp 463/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
e
>
9
Eastern Wall and North Road Junction
| You are standing at the intersection of the North Road and
| the Eastern Walls of Seringale. The wall before you is made
| of huge slabs of white stone. You see small holes on various
| strategic parts of the wall where archers can shoot arrows
+-+-@ | at enemies from the outside. You see the North Road to the
| | | west and the Eastern Wall continues to the south.
+ + |
| | |
f-f + |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
(Charmed) A snarling doberman is here, protecting his owner.
Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice is here.
A dwarven perimeter guard of Seringale is here, watching out for known criminals.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 461/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>
Rohandric yells 'Help! I am being attacked by someone!'
Your turmoil DISMEMBERS Rohandric!
Your turmoil MASSACRES Rohandric!
Rohandric has quite a few wounds.

<590/706hp 868/892mp 461/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>

Your turmoil DISMEMBERS Rohandric!
Rohandric's slice DISEMBOWELS you!
Rohandric has quite a few wounds.

<546/706hp 868/892mp 461/524mv >[aggressive][11am (day)]
>

Your protective shield dissipates.
The town clock tolls twelve times as noon approaches.
Rohandric has quite a few wounds.

<553/706hp 878/892mp 514/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>

Rohandric parries your turmoil with a hasty swing from his off-hand weapon.
Rohandric's slice MUTILATES you!
Rohandric has quite a few wounds.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 514/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
Rohandric has fled!
Rohandric walks west.
A snarling doberman walks west.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 514/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
w
9
The North Road
| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
S | of fanciful stonework. You see the walls of the battlement
| | to the east and the North Road to the west. The entrance
+-+-@-+ | to the druid guildhall lies to the south.
| | |
+ + |
| | |
f-f + |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<514/706hp 878/892mp 512/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
They aren't here.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 512/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
w
> The North Road
| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
S | made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| | to the east and west.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
+ + +|
| | ||
*-* f-f +|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
(Charmed) A snarling doberman is here, protecting his owner.
Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice is here.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 510/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
w
> Rohandric walks west.
A snarling doberman walks west.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 510/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
> The North Road
+ | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+-* S | made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| | | to the east and west, and a large arena looms to the
+-+-@-+-+| north.
| ||
+ +|
| ||
*-* f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Charmed) A snarling doberman is here, protecting his owner.
Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice is here.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 508/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
9
> Rohandric walks west.
A snarling doberman walks west.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 508/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
> They aren't here.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 508/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
w
The North Road
+ | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
+-* S | of fanciful stonework. You see the entrance to the Illusionist
| | | guild to the south and the North Road continues to the
+-+-@-+-+| east and the west.
| | |
+ + |
| | |
+ *-* |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<514/706hp 878/892mp 506/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
w
>
The North Road
+ | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+-* S| made of fanciful stonework. You see the entrance of
| || the Invoker guild to the north and the North Road continues
+-+-@-+-+| to the east and the west.
| | | |
F + + |
| | |
+ *-*|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
(Invis) Khalesras the Mistress of Reality is here.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 504/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
w
>
The North Road
+-* +| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | || and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+ * +-*| made of fanciful stonework. You see a sign showing the
| | | entrance to the Temple Square to the south, and the North
+-+-@-+-+| Road continues to the east and west.
| | | ||
+ F + +|
| | ||
+-S + *|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<514/706hp 878/892mp 502/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
w
>
The North Road
*-+-* | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
S-+ *-o +| of fanciful stonework. You see a shop with a sign of some
| || novelty toys to the south, and the North Road continues
+-+-@-+-+| to the east and west.
| | | |
S-+ F + |
| | |
S-+-S + |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<514/706hp 878/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
w
>
North Square
*-+-* | You are at the North Square of Seringale. It is peaceful
| | | and quiet here. The square is a large opening space surrounded
S-+ *-o| by grand buildings made by fanciful stonework. You see
| | the Main Street to the north and the south and the North
+-+-@-+-+| Road to the east and the west. A small tuft of grass
| | || pokes up defiantly in the middle of the square. A set
S-+ F +| of dents shaped curiously like one's rear end has been
| || well-worn into the paving stones here.
+-S-+-S +|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
(Glowing) (Humming) A brass finger post stands here.
(Glowing) The Herald Bulletin Board gleams majestically in the middle of the square.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 498/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
whe
> Rohandric walks in.
A snarling doberman walks in.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 498/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
> Players near you in Seringale:
<PK> Rohandric North Square
Lenne The Infirmary
<PK> Henald North Square

<514/706hp 878/892mp 498/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
> Rohandric walks east.
A snarling doberman walks east.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 498/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
9
They aren't here.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 498/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
e
> The North Road
*-+-* | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
S-+ *-o +| of fanciful stonework. You see a shop with a sign of some
| || novelty toys to the south, and the North Road continues
+-+-@-+-+| to the east and west.
| | | |
S-+ F + |
| | |
S-+-S + |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<514/706hp 878/892mp 496/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
e
>
The North Road
+-* +| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | || and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+ * +-*| made of fanciful stonework. You see a sign showing the
| | | entrance to the Temple Square to the south, and the North
+-+-@-+-+| Road continues to the east and west.
| | | ||
+ F + +|
| | ||
+-S + *|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<514/706hp 878/892mp 494/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
e
>
e
The North Road
+ | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+-* S| made of fanciful stonework. You see the entrance of
| || the Invoker guild to the north and the North Road continues
+-+-@-+-+| to the east and the west.
| | | |
F + + |
| | |
+ *-*|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<514/706hp 878/892mp 492/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
e
The North Road
+ | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
+-* S | of fanciful stonework. You see the entrance to the Illusionist
| | | guild to the south and the North Road continues to the
+-+-@-+-+| east and the west.
| | |
+ + |
| | |
+ *-* |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Invis) (Shadowformed) A shadow is here.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 490/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
> The North Road
+ | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+-* S | made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| | | to the east and west, and a large arena looms to the
+-+-@-+-+| north.
| ||
+ +|
| ||
*-* f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<514/706hp 878/892mp 488/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
e
>
The North Road
| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
S | made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| | to the east and west.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
+ + +|
| | ||
*-* f-f +|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<514/706hp 878/892mp 486/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
e
>
e
The North Road
| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
S | of fanciful stonework. You see the walls of the battlement
| | to the east and the North Road to the west. The entrance
+-+-@-+ | to the druid guildhall lies to the south.
| | |
+ + |
| | |
f-f + |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<514/706hp 878/892mp 484/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
9
Eastern Wall and North Road Junction
| You are standing at the intersection of the North Road and
| the Eastern Walls of Seringale. The wall before you is made
| of huge slabs of white stone. You see small holes on various
| strategic parts of the wall where archers can shoot arrows
+-+-@ | at enemies from the outside. You see the North Road to the
| | | west and the Eastern Wall continues to the south.
+ + |
| | |
f-f + |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
(Charmed) A snarling doberman is here, protecting his owner.
Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice is here.
A dwarven perimeter guard of Seringale is here, watching out for known criminals.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 482/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
Rohandric yells 'Help! I am being attacked by someone!'
Your turmoil MASSACRES Rohandric!
Your turmoil MASSACRES Rohandric!
Rohandric has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<514/706hp 878/892mp 482/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>

Rohandric stumbles and barely dodges your turmoil.
Rohandric parries your turmoil with a hasty swing from his off-hand weapon.
You parry Rohandric's slice with an easy flourish.
Your shield jolts under Rohandric's slice, but holds.
Rohandric's slice MUTILATES you!
Rohandric has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<474/706hp 878/892mp 482/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>

Rohandric has fled!
Rohandric walks west.
A snarling doberman walks west.

<474/706hp 878/892mp 482/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
w
9
The North Road
| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
S | of fanciful stonework. You see the walls of the battlement
| | to the east and the North Road to the west. The entrance
+-+-@-+ | to the druid guildhall lies to the south.
| | |
+ + |
| | |
f-f + |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<474/706hp 878/892mp 480/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
They aren't here.

<474/706hp 878/892mp 480/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
w
> The North Road
| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
S | made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| | to the east and west.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
+ + +|
| | ||
*-* f-f +|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<474/706hp 878/892mp 478/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
w
>
e
The North Road
+ | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+-* S | made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| | | to the east and west, and a large arena looms to the
+-+-@-+-+| north.
| ||
+ +|
| ||
*-* f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<474/706hp 878/892mp 476/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
> The North Road
| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
S | made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| | to the east and west.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
+ + +|
| | ||
*-* f-f +|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<474/706hp 878/892mp 474/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
e
>
The North Road
| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
S | of fanciful stonework. You see the walls of the battlement
| | to the east and the North Road to the west. The entrance
+-+-@-+ | to the druid guildhall lies to the south.
| | |
+ + |
| | |
f-f + |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<474/706hp 878/892mp 472/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
s
>
Entrance of the Druid Guild
S | You are standing before a small and plain gate. The gate
| | is worn out and the hinges creak from not having been used
+-+-+-+ | for a long time. Vines cover the gate, wrapping the gate
| | | thoroughly so that no part of the granite that made up
@ + | the gate is shown. A sign hung here above the gate but
| | | is no no longer legible due to the aging of weather.
f-f + |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A sign with the words 'I QUIT!' scrawled across it in large letters is here.

<474/706hp 878/892mp 470/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
sumn $$
Something is interfering with the summon.

<474/706hp 848/892mp 470/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
n
w
w

Rohandric walks in.
A snarling doberman walks in.

<474/706hp 848/892mp 470/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
w

Rohandric walks north.
A snarling doberman walks north.

<474/706hp 848/892mp 470/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
The North Road
| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
S | of fanciful stonework. You see the walls of the battlement
| | to the east and the North Road to the west. The entrance
+-+-@-+ | to the druid guildhall lies to the south.
| | |
+ + |
| | |
f-f + |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(Charmed) A snarling doberman is here, protecting his owner.
Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice is here.

<474/706hp 848/892mp 468/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
The North Road
| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
S | made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| | to the east and west.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
+ + +|
| | ||
*-* f-f +|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<474/706hp 848/892mp 466/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
9
>
The North Road
+ | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+-* S | made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| | | to the east and west, and a large arena looms to the
+-+-@-+-+| north.
| ||
+ +|
| ||
*-* f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<474/706hp 848/892mp 464/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
e
>
9
The North Road
+ | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
+-* S | of fanciful stonework. You see the entrance to the Illusionist
| | | guild to the south and the North Road continues to the
+-+-@-+-+| east and the west.
| | |
+ + |
| | |
+ *-* |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<474/706hp 848/892mp 462/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
e
They aren't here.

<474/706hp 848/892mp 462/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
> The North Road
+ | You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| | and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
+-* S | made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| | | to the east and west, and a large arena looms to the
+-+-@-+-+| north.
| ||
+ +|
| ||
*-* f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<474/706hp 848/892mp 460/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
They aren't here.

<474/706hp 848/892mp 460/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
e
> The North Road
| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings
S | made of fanciful stonework. You see the North Road continuing
| | to the east and west.
+-+-@-+-+|
| | ||
+ + +|
| | ||
*-* f-f +|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<474/706hp 848/892mp 458/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
e
>
The North Road
| You are on the North Road on Seringale. It is peaceful
| and quiet here. Around you are magnificent buildings made
S | of fanciful stonework. You see the walls of the battlement
| | to the east and the North Road to the west. The entrance
+-+-@-+ | to the druid guildhall lies to the south.
| | |
+ + |
| | |
f-f + |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<474/706hp 848/892mp 456/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
9
>
Eastern Wall and North Road Junction
| You are standing at the intersection of the North Road and
| the Eastern Walls of Seringale. The wall before you is made
| of huge slabs of white stone. You see small holes on various
| strategic parts of the wall where archers can shoot arrows
+-+-@ | at enemies from the outside. You see the North Road to the
| | | west and the Eastern Wall continues to the south.
+ + |
| | |
f-f + |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
(Charmed) A snarling doberman is here, protecting his owner.
Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice is here.
A dwarven perimeter guard of Seringale is here, watching out for known criminals.

<474/706hp 848/892mp 454/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
Rohandric yells 'Help! I am being attacked by someone!'
Rohandric dodges your turmoil.
Rohandric blocks your attack and attempts to strike at the brief opening.
Rohandric's riposte decimates you!
Rohandric has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<446/706hp 848/892mp 454/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>

Your turmoil MASSACRES Rohandric!
Rohandric's slice MUTILATES you!
Rohandric's slice misses you.
Rohandric has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<404/706hp 848/892mp 454/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>

Rohandric has fled!
Rohandric walks south.
A snarling doberman walks south.

<404/706hp 848/892mp 454/524mv >[aggressive][12pm (noon)]
>
s
Along the Eastern Walls
| You are standing along the city walls of Seringale. The wall
| next to you is made of huge slabs of white stone. You see
+-+-+ | small holes on various strategic parts of the wall where
| | | archers can shoot arrows at enemies from the outside. The
+ @ | wall continues to the north and to the south.
| | |
f-f + |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(Charmed) A snarling doberman is here, protecting his owner.
Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice is here.

<419/706hp 862/892mp 506/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
9
>
Rohandric yells 'Help! I am being attacked by someone!'
Rohandric manages to dodge your turmoil with a lot of effort.
Rohandric has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<419/706hp 862/892mp 506/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>

Rohandric awkwardly parries your turmoil with a loud clang.
Rohandric's slice MUTILATES you!
You block Rohandric's attack with your shield.
Rohandric's slice DISEMBOWELS you!
Rohandric has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<334/706hp 862/892mp 506/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>
aff
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 48 hours
Spell: giant strength : modifies strength by 4 for 30 hours
Power: fine : lasts for 22 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 20 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 20 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 18 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 18 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 18 hours
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 4 hours
Spell: weapon ward : lasts for 0 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 0 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies move by 125 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently
Rohandric has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

<334/706hp 862/892mp 506/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>
Rohandric dodges your turmoil.
Your turmoil MASSACRES Rohandric!
Rohandric's slice MUTILATES you!
You block Rohandric's attack with your shield.
Rohandric looks pretty hurt.

<292/706hp 862/892mp 506/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>

Your turmoil DISMEMBERS Rohandric!
You parry Rohandric's slice.
Rohandric's stab MUTILATES you!
You parry Rohandric's slice.
Rohandric looks pretty hurt.

<254/706hp 862/892mp 506/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>
flee
You flee from combat!
Eastern Wall and North Road Junction
| You are standing at the intersection of the North Road and
| the Eastern Walls of Seringale. The wall before you is made
| of huge slabs of white stone. You see small holes on various
| strategic parts of the wall where archers can shoot arrows
+-+-@ | at enemies from the outside. You see the North Road to the
| | | west and the Eastern Wall continues to the south.
+ + |
| | |
f-f + |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A dwarven perimeter guard of Seringale is here, watching out for known criminals.

<254/706hp 862/892mp 504/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
5
>
You feel a lot better!

<297/706hp 837/892mp 504/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>
s
9

Rohandric limps in.
A snarling doberman walks in.

<297/706hp 837/892mp 504/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>
Along the Eastern Walls
| You are standing along the city walls of Seringale. The wall
| next to you is made of huge slabs of white stone. You see
+-+-+ | small holes on various strategic parts of the wall where
| | | archers can shoot arrows at enemies from the outside. The
+ @ | wall continues to the north and to the south.
| | |
f-f + |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<297/706hp 837/892mp 502/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
n
>
They aren't here.

<297/706hp 837/892mp 502/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
9
> Eastern Wall and North Road Junction
| You are standing at the intersection of the North Road and
| the Eastern Walls of Seringale. The wall before you is made
| of huge slabs of white stone. You see small holes on various
| strategic parts of the wall where archers can shoot arrows
+-+-@ | at enemies from the outside. You see the North Road to the
| | | west and the Eastern Wall continues to the south.
+ + |
| | |
f-f + |
---------+

[Exits: south west]
(Invis) (Shadowformed) A shadow is here.
(Charmed) A snarling doberman is here, protecting his owner.
Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice is here.
A dwarven perimeter guard of Seringale is here, watching out for known criminals.

<297/706hp 837/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>
Rohandric yells 'Help! I am being attacked by someone!'
Your turmoil MASSACRES Rohandric!
Your turmoil DISMEMBERS Rohandric!
Rohandric is in awful condition.

<297/706hp 837/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>

A shadow looks at you.
Rohandric is in awful condition.

<297/706hp 837/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>

You are now WANTED!
Rohandric is in awful condition.

<297/706hp 837/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>

Rohandric stumbles and barely dodges your turmoil.
Rohandric dodges your turmoil.
Rohandric's slice MUTILATES you!
Rohandric's slice MUTILATES you!
Rohandric is in awful condition.

<217/706hp 837/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
l in corp
>
You do not see that here.
Rohandric is in awful condition.

<217/706hp 837/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>
who
[ Human ] <PK> [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (WANTED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.
Rohandric is in awful condition.

<217/706hp 837/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>
=
Rohandric is plagued by doubts of his own faith!
Rohandric is in awful condition.

<217/706hp 807/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>

Rohandric dodges your turmoil.
You parry Rohandric's slice.
You parry Rohandric's slice.
Rohandric is in awful condition.

<217/706hp 807/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>
-
You lost your concentration.
Rohandric is in awful condition.

<217/706hp 790/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>

A dwarven perimeter guard yells 'Henald is a criminal! PROTECT THE INNOCENT! BANZAIII!!!'
You thrust a dwarven perimeter guard's punch aside in a skillful parry.
You parry a dwarven perimeter guard's punch.
Rohandric dual parries your turmoil.
You parry Rohandric's slice.
You parry Rohandric's stab.
Your shield jolts under Rohandric's stab, but holds.
Rohandric is in awful condition.

<217/706hp 790/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>
co harm
Your harm spell MANGLES Rohandric!
Rohandric is DEAD!!
Rohandric's heart is torn from his chest.
A dwarven perimeter guard is in excellent condition.

<217/706hp 755/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>
Your shield absorbs the impact of a dwarven perimeter guard's punch easily.
Your turmoil DISMEMBERS a dwarven perimeter guard!
Your turmoil DISMEMBERS a dwarven perimeter guard!
You swing a flanged mace of havoc at a dwarven perimeter guard's neck and decapitate her.
A dwarven perimeter guard's headless body falls to its knees, then keels sideways.
You hear a dwarven perimeter guard's death cry.

<217/706hp 755/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>
l in corp
sac corp
The corpse of a dwarven perimeter guard holds:
Nothing.

<217/706hp 755/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
> Nycticora gives you 20 gold coins for your sacrifice.

<217/706hp 755/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
l in corp
> The corpse of Rohandric holds:
a Big Ol'Pack Sack (closed)
(Magical) (Glowing) the rod of neutrality
a teeth necklace
a pair of living wood boots
some dark oak leg plates
some arm plates of dark oak
an opal ring
a Cloak of Dreamseeking
a dragonwing plated belt of seeking
a webbed ring
(Glowing) some mithril arrows (30)
a Frostbrand Sword
(Magical) (Glowing) a pair of spiked gauntlets
(Humming) a peacemaker dirk
a living wood torso
( 2) (Magical) a white gold bracelet
(Magical) a chameleon poncho
(Humming) a peacemaker longsword
(Humming) a peacemaker knout
(Magical) a helm of Justice
(Humming) a peacemaker guisarme
(Humming) an incredibly dense and unforgiving tome
( 2) a bird of paradise flower
(Magical) a wyvern's eye
a tin canteen
443 gold coins

<217/706hp 755/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>
get gold corp
You get a white gold bracelet from the corpse of Rohandric.
You drop a white gold bracelet disgusted by its purity.

<217/706hp 755/892mp 500/524mv >[aggressive][1pm (day)]
>

Your weapon ward expires.
The white aura around your body fades.
A shadow is moving faster.

<233/706hp 776/892mp 524/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
get all corp
>
You get the rod of neutrality from the corpse of Rohandric.
You drop the rod of neutrality disgusted by its purity.
You get a dragonwing plated belt of seeking from the corpse of Rohandric.
You get a Frostbrand Sword from the corpse of Rohandric.
You drop a Frostbrand Sword disgusted by its purity.
You get a pair of spiked gauntlets from the corpse of Rohandric.
You get a white gold bracelet from the corpse of Rohandric.
You drop a white gold bracelet disgusted by its purity.
You get an incredibly dense and unforgiving tome from the corpse of Rohandric.
You get a tin canteen from the corpse of Rohandric.

<233/706hp 776/892mp 524/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
>
sac 1.
Nycticora gives you 15 gold coins for your sacrifice.

<233/706hp 776/892mp 524/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
sac 1.
sac 1.
> Nycticora gives you 10 gold coins for your sacrifice.

<233/706hp 776/892mp 524/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
sac 1.
> Nycticora gives you 6 gold coins for your sacrifice.

<233/706hp 776/892mp 524/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
sac 1.
sac 1.
>
sac 1.
Nycticora gives you 15 gold coins for your sacrifice.

<233/706hp 776/892mp 524/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
> Nycticora wouldn't like that.

<233/706hp 776/892mp 524/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
> Nycticora wouldn't like that.

<233/706hp 776/892mp 524/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
>
l in corp
Nycticora wouldn't like that.

<233/706hp 776/892mp 524/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
> The corpse of Rohandric holds:
a Big Ol'Pack Sack (closed)
a teeth necklace
a pair of living wood boots
some dark oak leg plates
some arm plates of dark oak
an opal ring
a Cloak of Dreamseeking
a webbed ring
(Glowing) some mithril arrows (30)
(Humming) a peacemaker dirk
a living wood torso
(Magical) a chameleon poncho
(Humming) a peacemaker longsword
(Humming) a peacemaker knout
(Magical) a helm of Justice
(Humming) a peacemaker guisarme
( 2) a bird of paradise flower
(Magical) a wyvern's eye
443 gold coins

<233/706hp 776/892mp 524/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
>
get gold corp
You get 443 gold coins from the corpse of Rohandric.

<233/706hp 776/892mp 524/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
>
get sack corp
You get a Big Ol'Pack Sack from the corpse of Rohandric.
You get a Knight Melancholic's shield from a Big Ol'Pack Sack.
You drop a Knight Melancholic's shield disgusted by its purity.
You get a living wood wrist guard from a Big Ol'Pack Sack.
You drop a living wood wrist guard disgusted by its purity.
You get a shining crystal sword from a Big Ol'Pack Sack.
You are too uncivilized to hold a shining crystal sword and toss it aside.

<233/706hp 776/892mp 524/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
i
> You are carrying:
a Big Ol'Pack Sack (closed)
a tin canteen
(Humming) an incredibly dense and unforgiving tome
(Magical) (Glowing) a pair of spiked gauntlets
a dragonwing plated belt of seeking
an arcane blanket
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<233/706hp 776/892mp 524/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
>
s
Along the Eastern Walls
| You are standing along the city walls of Seringale. The wall
| next to you is made of huge slabs of white stone. You see
+-+-C | small holes on various strategic parts of the wall where
| | | archers can shoot arrows at enemies from the outside. The
+ @ | wall continues to the north and to the south.
| | |
f-f + |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<233/706hp 776/892mp 522/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
s
>
Along the Eastern Walls
+-+-C | You are standing along the city walls of Seringale. The wall
| | | next to you is made of huge slabs of white stone. You see
+ + | small holes on various strategic parts of the wall where
| | | archers can shoot arrows at enemies from the outside. The
f-f @ | wall continues to the north and to the south.
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<233/706hp 776/892mp 520/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
s
>
Along the Eastern Walls
+ | You are standing along the city walls of Seringale. The
| | wall next to you is made of huge slabs of white stone.
+ | You see small holes on various strategic parts of the
| | wall where archers can shoot arrows at enemies from the
@ | outside. The wall continues to the north and to the south.
| |
S-* + |
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<233/706hp 776/892mp 518/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
who
>
[ Human ] [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (BOUNTIED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<233/706hp 776/892mp 518/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
5
>
You feel a lot better!

<270/706hp 751/892mp 518/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<318/706hp 726/892mp 518/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
s
>
where
Along the Eastern Walls
+ | You are standing along the city walls of Seringale. The wall
| | next to you is made of huge slabs of white stone. You see
+ | small holes on various strategic parts of the wall where
| | archers can shoot arrows at enemies from the outside. The
S-* @ | wall continues to the north and to the south.
| | |
+-+-+-+-+|
| | |
S + |
---------+

[Exits: north south]
An avian perimeter guard of Seringale is here, watching out for known criminals.

<318/706hp 726/892mp 516/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
>
Players near you in Seringale:
Lenne The Infirmary
<PK> Henald Along the Eastern Walls
An avian perimeter guard yells 'Henald is a criminal! PROTECT THE INNOCENT! BANZAIII!!!'
You awkwardly parry an avian perimeter guard's punch with a loud clang.
You parry an avian perimeter guard's punch.
Your turmoil MASSACRES an avian perimeter guard!
You swing a flanged mace of havoc at an avian perimeter guard's neck and decapitate her.
An avian perimeter guard's headless body falls to its knees, then keels sideways.
You hear an avian perimeter guard's death cry.

<318/706hp 726/892mp 516/524mv >[aggressive][2pm (day)]
>
s
Inside the East Gate
+ | You are inside the East Gate of Seringale. All around you
| | are people travelling in and out of the city. The great wall
S-* + | of Seringale soars over your head at over 30 spans tall.
| | | You see the city to the west, the east gate above you, and
+-+-@-+-+| the city walls lead to the north and south.
| | |
S + |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
A gate guard steps aside and allows you to pass him.
A gate guard says 'Greetings adventurer, welcome to Seringale.'

<318/706hp 726/892mp 514/524mv >[evasive][2pm (day)]
>
e
Outside the East Gate
+ | You are outside the East Gate of Seringale. Before you is a
| | great wall. It is made of huge slabs of white stones with
+ | various figures of birds, beasts, and dragons carved into
| | it. The great wall soars over your head at over 30 spans tall.
+-+-@-+-+| You see the entrance into the city of Seringale to the west
| | and a road travelling out of the city to the east.
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<318/706hp 726/892mp 512/524mv >[evasive][2pm (day)]
e
>
City Entrance
+ | You stand on the outskirts of Seringale, the capital of this
| | land. The road leads east along a dusty road, while to the west
+ | it becomes the main street of the town, surrounded by a mass
| | confusion of shops, bars, and market places. The east gates of
+-+-@-+-+| the town lie directly to the west of here.
| |
+ |
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<318/706hp 726/892mp 510/524mv >[evasive][2pm (day)]
e
>
Along the Eastern Road
| You are traveling along a well-travelled road between
| Seringale and the lands to the east. The path has been
| created from a light stone material that is very resilient.
| It has worn away over time from the flow of traffic that
+-+-@-+-+| has passed through here. This is one of Serin's busiest
| trade routes.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<318/706hp 726/892mp 508/524mv >[evasive][2pm (day)]
e
>
e
Along the Eastern Road
| You are traveling along a well-travelled road between
| Seringale and the lands to the east. The path has been
| created from a light stone material that is very resilient.
| It has worn away over time from the flow of traffic that
+-+-@-+-+| has passed through here. This is one of Serin's busiest
| trade routes.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<318/706hp 726/892mp 506/524mv >[evasive][2pm (day)]
>
Along the Eastern Road
o| You are traveling along a well-travelled road between
|| Seringale and the lands to the east. The path has been
o| created from a light stone material that is very resilient.
|| It has worn away over time from the flow of traffic that
+-+-@-+-+| has passed through here. This is one of Serin's busiest
|| trade routes.
+|
||
+-+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<318/706hp 726/892mp 504/524mv >[evasive][2pm (day)]
aff
>
You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 47 hours
Spell: giant strength : modifies strength by 4 for 29 hours
Spell: harm : lasts for 22 hours
Power: fine : lasts for 21 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 19 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 19 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 17 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 17 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 17 hours
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 3 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies move by 125 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently

<318/706hp 726/892mp 504/524mv >[evasive][2pm (day)]
>
e
Along the Eastern Road
o | You are traveling along a well-travelled road between Seringale
| | and the lands to the east. A northern road crosses this
o | one to the east. The path has been created from a light
| | stone material that is very resilient. It has worn away
+-+-@-+-+| over time from the flow of traffic that has passed through
| | here. This is one of Serin's busiest trade routes.
+ |
| |
+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<318/706hp 726/892mp 502/524mv >[evasive][2pm (day)]
e
>
The Crossroads
o | Here, the great eastern road intersects with an older road
| | between the mines of Moria and the ruined city of Thalos.
o | The outskirts of Seringale lie to your west, and the highway
| | continues to the east. An old northern road leads to the
+-+-@-+-+| dwarven kingdom and the abandoned mines, while the southern
| || road shows the scars of the war which destroyed Thalos.
+ +|
| |
+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

<318/706hp 726/892mp 500/524mv >[evasive][2pm (day)]
>
sanc
You are surrounded by a white aura.

<318/706hp 651/892mp 500/524mv >[evasive][2pm (day)]
>
who
[ Human ] [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (BOUNTIED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<328/706hp 672/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
>
tell kh That was all without aura.
They aren't here.

<328/706hp 672/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
>
who
[ Human ] [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (BOUNTIED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 7
There are 7 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<328/706hp 672/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
>
e
Along the Eastern Road
o | You are walking along a well-travelled road between Seringale
| | and lands east. A northern road crosses this one to the west,
o | towards Seringale. The path has been created from a light stone
| | material that is very resilient. It has worn away over time
+-+-@-+-+| from the flow of traffic that has passed through here. This
| | | is one of Serin's busiest trade routes.
+ +-+|
| |
+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<328/706hp 672/892mp 522/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
e
>
Along the Eastern Road
o | The road heads southwards from here, meandering its way slowly
| | around the outskirts of the dwarven kingdom. Its resilient stone
o | path has resisted much of the wear created by the bustle of traders
| | and merchants travelling in between the two cities. To the northeast
+-+-@-+ | you see a huge monastery, built inside a grove and surrounded
| | | by a patch of grass.
+ +-+-+|
| |
+ |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

<328/706hp 672/892mp 520/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
s
>
On the Eastern Road
o | The Eastern Road continues its journey eastwards towards the City
| | of Timaran. It makes its way around the dwarven kingdom steadily
+-+-+-+ | and neatly. To the south of here you can see a dark forest, looking
| | | fairly barren in population and its trees stunted. It looks very
+ @-+-+| dwarven. Eastwards the road continues, its resilient surface resisting
| | the erosion caused by the bustle of trade passing through the
+ | area.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<328/706hp 672/892mp 518/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
e
>
e
On the Eastern Road
| The resilient stone of the Eastern Road stretches out
| in both east and west directions for as far as you can
+-+-+ +| see, eventually turning off its track out of sight. Either
| || side of the road is surrounded by foresty terrain that
+-@-+-+| looks fairly impassible and perhaps not worthwhile to
| try to do so. To the east you see a signpost reaching
| high overhead.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<328/706hp 672/892mp 516/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
>
e
On the Eastern Road
| The road travels from east to west here, spanning out for
| miles in both directions. It has been constructed of a light
+-+ +-+| resilient stone that has slowly worn away from the passing
| | | by of many travellers and tourists alike down this trade
+-+-@-+ | road. Far off to the south you can see a river meandering
| its way through a fairly barren looking forest.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A tall signpost has been erected here.

<328/706hp 672/892mp 514/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
>
n
On the Eastern Road
o| The road takes a sudden swift turn here as it makes its
|| way around the outskirts of a small village, populated
+-+-+| by gnomes. Its light but resilient surface has grown brittle
| || and hard from the many days of beautiful sunshine that
+-+-@ +| have been experienced by it. Despite this it has managed
|| to remain in good shape, looking more than adequate for
+| its function as a trade route.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]

<328/706hp 672/892mp 512/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
e
>
Along the Eastern Road
| To the north of you a grove of trees surround the perimeters
| of a dwarven kingdom. Through the trees you can make
o| out the outline of a castle, small and yet clearly aristocrital
|| in design. The road is forced to travel south due to
@-+-+| the presence of a playground of some sort to the west
| || of here. It seems to be unoccupied, at least from this
+-+-+ +| viewpoint. The road continues eastwards, travelling towards
|| the City of Timaran.
+|
---------+

[Exits: east south]

<328/706hp 672/892mp 510/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
>
e
Along the Eastern Road
| You are travelling down the Eastern Road between Seringale
| and Timaran. It has been constructed of a light yet resilient
o-o| mineral which has stood up to the bustle of tradefair
| | passing through here. The road back to Seringale is to
+-@-+-+| the west of you, while to the east of here you can see
| | | a heavily guarded checkpoint. To the south you see a
+-+ + | dirt path wandering off towards a small village, away
| | from the busy road.
+-+|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

<328/706hp 672/892mp 508/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
>
The Checkpoint
f| You reach the checkpoint of the Eastern Road. This point
|| serves as both a guardpost for keeping the road safe from
o-o-o| highway robbery and also is the main means of checking
| | the smoothness of trade flowing in and out of the two hometowns.
+-+-@-+-+| The post is guarded day and night by heavily armored knights
| | | that are ever vigilant and alert.
+ + |
| |
+-+ |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A Knight stands here, guarding the checkpoint.
A Knight stands here, guarding the checkpoint.

<328/706hp 672/892mp 506/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
5
>
You feel a lot better!

<367/706hp 647/892mp 506/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
who
>
[ Elf ] Sakoki the Root Grubber
[ Human ] [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (BOUNTIED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<367/706hp 647/892mp 506/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
>
tell r How did you make me wanted while blind
You tell Rohandric 'How did you make me wanted while blind.'

<367/706hp 647/892mp 506/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
s
>
Truncated Path to the Village
o-o-o| This is a narrow path, which appears to be very high
| | traffic. Years of feet trodding over the dust and dirt
+-+-+-+-+| has formed a super hard surface for the path. To the
| | | north you can see the Eastern Road. To the south, you
+ @ | can see dim lights of a village in the distance.
| |
+-+ +|
| ||
+-+|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

<367/706hp 647/892mp 504/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
s
>
Truncated Path to the Village
+-+-+-+-+| This is a narrow path, which appears to be very high traffic.
| | | Years of feet trodding over the dust and dirt has formed
+ + | a super hard surface for the path. To the north you can
| | see the Eastern Road. To the south, you can see dim lights
@-+ +| of a village in the distance.
| ||
+-+|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<367/706hp 647/892mp 502/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
e
>
Truncated Path to the Village
+-+-+-+=+| This is a narrow path, which appears to be very high
| || traffic. Years of feet trodding over the dust and dirt
+ +| has formed a super hard surface for the path. To the
| || west you can hear traffic passing on the Eastern Road.
+-@ +(+| To the south, you can hear the sounds of the village,
| | || as well as see the Lights close by.
+-+-+|
||
S-+|
---------+

[Exits: south west]

<367/706hp 647/892mp 500/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
s
>
e
Entrance to Gnome Village
+ +| The entrance to a small gnome village. The road into
| || the village is wide, wide enough for quite a number of
+-+ +(+| full grown gnomes or a few carts to travel side by side
| | || on, it is made of of perfectly carved slabs of the green
@-+-+| stone chtenik. Short and dull green grass grows between
|| each slab. The road heading away from the village is
S-+| nothing but dust and dirt, it leads shortly to the west
|| and than northward.
F|
---------+

[Exits: north east]

<367/706hp 647/892mp 498/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
>
who
A Nameless Road
+ + | A nameless road leading into or from the main part of
| | | a small gnome village. The road is wide, wide enough
+-+ +(+-+| for quite a few full grown gnomes or a few carts to travel
| | | ,| side by side on, it is made of of perfectly carved slabs
+-@-+-+| of the green stone chtenik. Short and dull green grass
| || grows between each slab. A wide stretch of the same grass
S-+)+| grows to the south. A short path leads up to a small
| | doorless home to the north.
F-+|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]

<367/706hp 647/892mp 496/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
>
5
[ Elf ] Sakoki the Root Grubber
[ Human ] [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (BOUNTIED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<367/706hp 647/892mp 496/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
> You feel a lot better!

<414/706hp 622/892mp 496/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
5
>
You feel a lot better!

<460/706hp 597/892mp 496/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<508/706hp 572/892mp 496/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
>
tell cro Heh. I killed him without aura.
You tell Cronnus 'Heh. I killed him without aura.'

<508/706hp 572/892mp 496/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
who
>
[ Elf ] Sakoki the Root Grubber
[ Human ] [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (BOUNTIED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<508/706hp 572/892mp 496/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<556/706hp 547/892mp 496/524mv >[evasive][3pm (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<617/706hp 554/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][4pm (day)]
>

Cronnus tells you 'He fined me when I was a ghost.'

<617/706hp 554/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][4pm (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<664/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][4pm (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<703/706hp 504/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][4pm (day)]
>
reply aye he fined me that is why he is dead.
who
i
You tell Cronnus 'Aye he fined me that is why he is dead.'

<703/706hp 504/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][4pm (day)]
> [ Elf ] Sakoki the Root Grubber
[ Human ] [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (BOUNTIED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<703/706hp 504/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][4pm (day)]
> You are carrying:
a Big Ol'Pack Sack (closed)
a tin canteen
(Humming) an incredibly dense and unforgiving tome
(Magical) (Glowing) a pair of spiked gauntlets
a dragonwing plated belt of seeking
an arcane blanket
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<703/706hp 504/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][4pm (day)]
>
open sack
You open a Big Ol'Pack Sack.

<703/706hp 504/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][4pm (day)]
>
l in sack
A Big Ol'Pack Sack holds:
(Magical) a seashell ring
a faded black herb
(Magical) a gyvel potion
( 2) (Magical) a wyvern-marked bracer
a sleeping bag
(Magical) a wyvern's eye
( 2) magic dust
a deep red stone
a helm of dark oak
( 7) a purple potion
a set of wooden javelins (10)
a blindfold
(Magical) a chameleon poncho
( 2) a perfect potion of recall
( 2) (Glowing) an icicle
( 2) (Glowing) a fiery dagger
(Magical) a spiked skull flail
(Humming) some iron pilums (14)
an opal ring
(Magical) a scroll of enchantment

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
>
get recall sack
You get a perfect potion of recall from a Big Ol'Pack Sack.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
get recall sack
> You get a perfect potion of recall from a Big Ol'Pack Sack.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
>

Cronnus tells you 'So I do not feel badly for his loss.'

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
>
get gy sack
You get a gyvel potion from a Big Ol'Pack Sack.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
>
l in sack
A Big Ol'Pack Sack holds:
(Magical) a seashell ring
a faded black herb
( 2) (Magical) a wyvern-marked bracer
a sleeping bag
(Magical) a wyvern's eye
( 2) magic dust
a deep red stone
a helm of dark oak
( 7) a purple potion
a set of wooden javelins (10)
a blindfold
(Magical) a chameleon poncho
( 2) (Glowing) an icicle
( 2) (Glowing) a fiery dagger
(Magical) a spiked skull flail
(Humming) some iron pilums (14)
an opal ring
(Magical) a scroll of enchantment

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
>
get purp sack
You get a purple potion from a Big Ol'Pack Sack.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
>
get purp sack
You get a purple potion from a Big Ol'Pack Sack.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
get purp sack
get purp sack
> You get a purple potion from a Big Ol'Pack Sack.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
get purp sack
> You can't carry that many items.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
get purp sack
> You can't carry that many items.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
> You can't carry that many items.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
get purp sack
get purp sack
> You can't carry that many items.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
> You can't carry that many items.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
>
put all 2.sack
You put a purple potion in a Loot Sack.
You put a purple potion in a Loot Sack.
You put a purple potion in a Loot Sack.
You put a gyvel potion in a Loot Sack.
You put a perfect potion of recall in a Loot Sack.
You put a perfect potion of recall in a Loot Sack.
You put a Big Ol'Pack Sack in a Loot Sack.
You put a tin canteen in a Loot Sack.
You put an incredibly dense and unforgiving tome in a Loot Sack.
You put a dragonwing plated belt of seeking in a Loot Sack.
You put an arcane blanket in a Loot Sack.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
>
i
You are carrying:
(Magical) (Glowing) a pair of spiked gauntlets
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
>
l in sack
A Loot Sack holds:
an arcane blanket
a dragonwing plated belt of seeking
(Humming) an incredibly dense and unforgiving tome
a tin canteen
a Big Ol'Pack Sack (open)
( 4) a perfect potion of recall
(Magical) a gyvel potion
( 3) a purple potion
( 2) (Magical) a seashell ring
( 2) a scroll of flying
the barrel
( 2) (Magical) a wyvern's eye
a crimson sash
(Glowing) a dragonblood revealer of evisceration
a pair of black leather sleeves
( 2) (Magical) a griffin's eye
(Humming) a pair of blood soaked gloves
a vest of dark satin
(Glowing) (Humming) an onyx-black iron-black band of alacrity
(Glowing) a shimmering revealer of the oceans
a blood red poppy
( 3) a glittering diamond
(Magical) a pitch black cloak (empty)

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
>
get sack sack
You get a Big Ol'Pack Sack from a Loot Sack.

<706/706hp 529/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][5pm (day)]
>

You can no longer sense magical auras.

<706/706hp 560/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
l in sack
>
A Big Ol'Pack Sack holds:
a seashell ring
a faded black herb
( 2) a wyvern-marked bracer
a sleeping bag
a wyvern's eye
( 2) magic dust
a deep red stone
a helm of dark oak
a set of wooden javelins (10)
a blindfold
( 4) a purple potion
a chameleon poncho
( 2) (Glowing) an icicle
( 2) (Glowing) a fiery dagger
a spiked skull flail
(Humming) some iron pilums (14)
an opal ring
a scroll of enchantment

<706/706hp 560/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>

Cronnus tells you 'What did lash do to you?'

<706/706hp 560/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
dmag
Your eyes tingle.

<706/706hp 555/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
reply Trip me.
You tell Cronnus 'Trip me.'

<706/706hp 555/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>

Cronnus tells you 'Interesting.'

<706/706hp 555/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
drop sack
>
You drop a Big Ol'Pack Sack.

<706/706hp 555/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
who
>
[ Elf ] Sakoki the Root Grubber
[ Human ] [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (BOUNTIED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
Players found: 8
There are 8 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 555/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
i
> You are carrying:
(Magical) (Glowing) a pair of spiked gauntlets
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<706/706hp 555/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
reply If I am not flying it is bad.
You tell Cronnus 'If I am not flying it is bad.'

<706/706hp 555/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
drop gau
You drop a pair of spiked gauntlets.

<706/706hp 555/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
sac gau
Nycticora gives you 16 gold coins for your sacrifice.

<706/706hp 555/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<706/706hp 530/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][6pm (day)]
>

The sun slowly disappears in the west.

<706/706hp 566/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
5
You feel a lot better!

<706/706hp 541/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
who
i
aff
[ Elf ] Sakoki the Root Grubber
[ Human ] [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (BOUNTIED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
[ Sprig ] Khalesras the Mistress of Reality, Squire of Marest
Players found: 9
There are 9 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 541/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
> You are carrying:
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<706/706hp 541/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
> You are affected by the following:
Spell: detect magic : lasts for 49 hours
Spell: detect invis : lasts for 42 hours
Spell: giant strength : modifies strength by 4 for 24 hours
Spell: harm : lasts for 17 hours
Power: fine : lasts for 16 hours
Skill: warcry : modifies save vs afflictive by 6 for 14 hours
: modifies hitroll by 6 for 14 hours
Spell: armor : modifies armor class by 20 for 12 hours
Spell: protection : modifies save vs spell by 1 for 12 hours
Spell: dark shroud : lasts for 12 hours
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 3 hours
Set : Shape of the Wraith: modifies move by 125 permanently
: modifies save vs spell by 10 permanently
: modifies damroll by 5 permanently
: modifies hitroll by 5 permanently

<706/706hp 541/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
wwad
A flanged mace of havoc glows as it is imbued by a weapon ward.

<706/706hp 521/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>
who
[ Elf ] Sakoki the Root Grubber
[ Human ] [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (BOUNTIED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
[ Sprig ] Khalesras the Mistress of Reality, Squire of Marest
Players found: 9
There are 9 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 521/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][7pm (dusk)]
>

The night has begun.

<706/706hp 553/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
>
who
[ Elf ] Sakoki the Root Grubber
[ Human ] [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (BOUNTIED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
[ Sprig ] Khalesras the Mistress of Reality, Squire of Marest
Players found: 9
There are 9 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 553/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
>
tell Cro Am I anathema?
You tell Cronnus 'Am I anathema?'

<706/706hp 553/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
who
>
i
[ Elf ] Sakoki the Root Grubber
[ Human ] [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (BOUNTIED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
[ Sprig ] Khalesras the Mistress of Reality, Squire of Marest
Players found: 9
There are 9 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 553/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
> You are carrying:
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a major globe of invulnerability
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a Whip of Torture
an old, dusty druid's robe
a Loot Sack (open)

<706/706hp 553/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
>
eq
You are using:
<used as light> (Glowing) (Humming) a blackened crystal rose
<worn on finger> (Glowing) (Humming) a deflective iron-black band of defiance
<worn on finger> a webbed ring
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn around neck> a black velvet cloak
<worn on head> (Magical) a black leather hood
<worn on torso> overlapping plates of black armor
<worn on arms> (Humming) a pair of spiked steel bracers
<worn on hands> (Glowing) (Humming) a pair of spiked light-steel gauntlets
<worn on legs> (Magical) a pair of black leather pants
<worn on feet> a pair of disease-scarred guild-issue boots
<worn as shield> (Glowing) a gold-rimmed buckler
<worn about body> (Magical) a pitch black cloak (empty)
<worn about waist> (Humming) an adamantium plated lethal leather belt
<worn around wrist> a wraith band
<worn around wrist> a wraith band
<wielded> (Glowing) a flanged mace of havoc
<floating nearby> a devilish imp
<tattooed> a black hand marked with a pentagram

<706/706hp 553/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
>
who
[ Elf ] Sakoki the Root Grubber
[ Human ] [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (BOUNTIED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
[ Sprig ] Khalesras the Mistress of Reality, Squire of Marest
Players found: 9
There are 9 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 553/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][8pm (night)]
>
tell cro If i am not, perhaps I could consider taking the Oath
You tell Cronnus 'If I am not, perhaps I could consider taking the Oath.'

<706/706hp 581/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][9pm (night)]
who
>
[ Elf ] Sakoki the Root Grubber
[ Human ] [JUSTICE] Rohandric the Battlemaster, Sergeant of Justice
[ Elf ] Lenne the Healer of Deafness, Squire of Marest
[50 Human Sha] <PK> (BOUNTIED) Henald the Holy Shaman
[ Storm ] <PK> Sir Cronnus the Volcano of Infinite Rage, Knight of Valour
[ Drow ] Dastrix the Seeress
[ H-Elf ] <PK> Duchess Pohla the Mistress Bard
[ Human ] Anatha the Scum
[ Sprig ] Khalesras the Mistress of Reality, Squire of Marest
Players found: 9
There are 9 characters on; the most on this past month was 11.

<706/706hp 581/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][9pm (night)]
>
score

/@============================================================-
| \
| Henald the Holy Shaman |
| Adherent of the Order of Trickery |
| Unaffiliated, 22 years old (109 hours). |
| You exhibit the virtue of Vanity. |
| |
| Race: Human Hometown: Darkhaven Health: 706/706 |
| Sex: Male Alignment: Evil Mana: 581/892 |
| Class: Shaman Ethos: Chaotic Move: 524/524 |
\ -------------------------------------------/
| |
| Streng: 20 (20+0) Rating: Great Weight: 233/375 |
| Intell: 20 (20+0) Level: 50 Pracs: 1 |
| Wisdom: 21 (21+0) Exp tnl: 16200 Trains: 0 |
| Dexter: 20 (20+0) Relics: 953 Items: 22/34 |
| Consti: 18 (18+0) Gold: 6173 Wimpy: 0 hp |
| Luck: Changing Hunger: [****-] Thirst: [****-] |
| |
| Condition: A few cuts and bruises |
------------------------------------------ \
/ |
| Armor Vs Pierce: 161 Saving Throws |
| Hitroll: 28 Vs Bash: 173 Afflictive: 95 |
| Damroll: 41 Vs Slash: 193 Maledictive: 72 |
| Vs Magic: 71 Mental: 65 |
\==========================================================-/

<706/706hp 581/892mp 524/524mv >[evasive][9pm (night)]
Tags: #justice

Comments

  1. Ahh thought I could edit this in, the Backstory: I had just killed Cronnus in the sewers and ran to the auction house with the loot to sell, the Justice walks in and instantly fines me 5000 gold for wearing a wild weapon. I am rather chaotic and do not care for the law but I pay my fine anyway. Suddenly I have a change of heart about things and return some equipment to the Knight. I am now focused on the Justice. I tell him I will murder him if I catch him out of the city, he laughs and carries on. Justice is served, Oppa Darkhan style.
      [reply to Henald]
    1. Fricken blind. I had all my potions in my sack and I was so shocked you attacked in town. Good lessons learned.
        [reply to Rohandric]
      1. Oxyl [reply]
        0 , 0 , 0 .
        Knight being so lovey dovey with a shaman is weird.
        1. He just got killed and almost full looted. I gave him almost all his rares back, he better be nice to me.
        2. jaux
          0 , 0 , 0 .
          Maybe your confusing lovey dovey with respect.
        [reply to Oxyl]
      2. Nadrin [reply]
        0 , 0 , 0 .
        Learn the city better Rohandric. You should be able to navigate seringale blind. There are two-three healers in the city who will heal your blindness if you can make it to your bank and to them, which should be quite easy.
          [reply to Nadrin]
        1. beia [reply]
          0 , 0 , 0 .
          Yeah and as you said lesson learned. Do not ever put away cure blind potions if there are shaman/necros around.
            [reply to beia]
          1. Ceridwel [reply]
            0 , 0 , 0 .
            +1
            1. Davairus
              0 , 0 , 0 .
              what are you doing +1 on? There is already cheer yawn boo for it.
            2. Ceridwel
              0 , 0 , 0 .
              Log board testing veiled in a somewhat relevant response to beia's last comment.
            3. Davairus
              0 , 0 , 0 .
              I can add cheer boo yawn to all the posts if you guys want.
            [reply to Ceridwel]
          2. (removed) [reply]
            0 , 0 , 0 .
            THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED.
              [reply to Vevier]
            1. (removed) [reply]
              0 , 0 , 0 .
              THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED.
                [reply to Ceridwel]
              1. (removed) [reply]
                0 , 0 , 0 .
                THIS COMMENT HAS BEEN REMOVED.
                  [reply to Ceridwel]

                Post a New Comment