Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 2 hours.

Bounty Board

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baer

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 10:34 am    Post subject: Bounty Board

While talking (let's be real, complaining) about how hard it can be to get warlord medals as a solo player sometimes, I had an idea.

The Bounty Board!

Prove your strength in combat by killing X number of on-level targets, get medals.

Yes, Overlords already do this, you are 100% correct. But for a solo player who is either not insanely geared, or playing a class that is grindy (looking at you healers), the time it takes to knock out an overlord challenge vs the reward (last time I did it one on my healer at something close to on-level, I got 13 medals) is sub-par.

If double-dipping is a concern, set it so that only mobs with no overlord can get selected.

1 0 0
Kornhole

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 12:58 pm    Post subject:

Medals are not hard to get. If you are having trouble, you might not realize that creatures far below you will challenge you. Most of my characters wind up with over a thousand, just from ranking up. Even a healer, if you pinnacled, can go eat a couple cakes and slaughter butlers, or another cake, and some talamaur. Just saying......not trying to be a debbie downer, but trying to offer alternative suggestions.

0 0 0
Baer

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:04 pm    Post subject:

I'm aware that creatures below my level will give medals, as I clear out farmers and brownies as part of my routine (not on my healer) to get medals, five medals ain't worth it.

0 0 0
Baer

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 1:22 pm    Post subject:

Regardless, it's not something I expect to get imp'd, just an idea.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: