Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 3 hours.

Testing other class/races

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grayden

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:52 pm    Post subject: Testing other class/races

I have tried testing other class or race mix ups and ended up with a roster of characters and less devotion to them.

There are a lot of options and I now believe the best course of action is to pick one character and stick with it.

How is everyone else dealing with the wandering eye of character options?

Not knowing a lot about all the new skills, I would appreciate some incite when people delete characters. Thank you in advance.

If the player base was larger, I would have the scariest lawn gnome of a pick pocket, muhaha. Twisted Evil

0 0 0
Mikoos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:34 pm    Post subject:

Grayden, Grayden, Grayden....You’re one of the few people that makes me want to play again because I haven’t Pked you, haha.

As far as character options, I always thought how a class would do against all classes in pvp. So an ‘all classes vs all classes.’ Fun to think about and strategize.

1 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:16 am    Post subject:

@Mikoos I put a cheer to that.

Power building tends to hapen in any game, but eventually I am like, I wonder how a pixie ranger would do. For the record Dobbs Leafrider was an amazing ranger that I retired early.

Seriously ever thought of creating something not meant to be a power build?

Dobbs the Guardian of the Mahogany Tree > Ye Olde Graveyard > Abandoned Realms ForumsDobbs created on 14th of February 2019, and is dead and gone (20 years old, 13 hours, 7 months lifetime)

Title: the Guardian of the Mahogany Tree
Level: 18
Class: pixie ranger

Description:

Flying about the room this creature is the size of a hummingbird. Instead of darting off with lightning speed, this little man periodically stops fluttering translucent green dragonfly wings to glide on a leaf like snowboarder cutting down an invisible mountain. During those gliding movements it is easier to see this little creature is a tiny man. Unlike most fae creatures this little guy has a beard, if you apply the term loosely. The facial hair looks like it would make a beard if the hairs were not standing on end like they took a good shock. The hair on his head appears shaven and his eyes might be brown. Even with squinting the details are hard to focus as his movements within this room are erratic.

0 0 0
Mikoos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:07 pm    Post subject:

I did make a character that wasn’t a power build. His name was Mikoos and he was Ona’s bitch.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: