Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 17 hours, 14 mins.

Do mana_regen and hp_regen items stack?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ethaac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:52 pm    Post subject: Do mana_regen and hp_regen items stack?

Just like the title says - do mana_regen and hp_regen items stack? It has been well discussed (and documented) that save_break items DO NOT stack so curious about the _regen items. Also in the context of sets that grant _regen.

If I wear a set that grants +10% hp_regen and then I am also wearing two non-set item that grant 5% each, is my total hp_regen at 20% or at 10%?

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:51 pm    Post subject:

Specific rules supersede general ones. In this case, the general rule is that bonuses from different sources stack. An example of a specific rule superseding this general rule is save breaks, as you, and the relevant help file, already point out. If there's an exception to this that isn't explicitly stated in a helpfile, please file it as a bug.

I think the above statement answers your question, but feel free to test it yourself to determine if there's indeed a bug there.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: