Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 14 hours.

Werebeast Transform

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rothak

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:38 am    Post subject: Werebeast Transform

After reading the helpfile, I see that for the most part people would only pick Tiger due to the increased strength and dexterity whereas wolf only has dexterity, probably more I imagine but even so, a wolf should add a bit of strength as well. And then there's boar. Strength and con, good combo I think, but have you seen a wart hog run? Those are some fast little buggers. I think the stats on transform needs a slight tweaking, nothing major.

0 0 0
Ergorion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:19 am    Post subject:

I think wereboar might be the one that has the most diesel attribute but has not been taken advantage of. I've been sitting on this for years now but I don't think I'm ever going to have the patience to actually go through with this build. So I'll spill the beans:

when you transform, your max stats change and the bonus you get naturally ramps up until you get the full bonus at pinnacle. But you can still augment those stats with +str/+con gear at level 15 so that you can max those stats. Wereboars should gather up enough +con gear to max their con upon transformation and then only rank when they're transformed. Then you're leveling up with giant-level con. A permanent buff from the temporary transform skill.

0 0 0
BlackWidow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:54 am    Post subject:

Werefalcon is often underestimated. Extra dexterity for a stronger dirt kick, +10 hitroll at level 50, plus the ability to FLY or LAND like an avian while transformed has its uses.

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:11 pm    Post subject:

What's the con bonus on boar ergo? I could never make myself make one because rping a pig never sounded fun haha.

0 0 0
Ergorion

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:37 pm    Post subject:

I can't remember the exact max and if I did that's something you'd have to find out for yourself.

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:22 pm    Post subject:

Nah that's good I cant make myself do it

0 0 0
Ozaru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:12 am    Post subject:

I actually leveled a boar for that specific reason, I didn't see any con difference in hp gains while transformed. If I remember correctly it was max con like 22

0 0 0
Ozaru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:17 am    Post subject:

I can't remember the name of the human ranger that was a legion, pretty sure it was Xenyars but I had a wolf ranger with 23 dex, I rarely was able to dirt that ranger and when I did he rubbed it out faster than I could, and he always landed dirt.

So take that with a grain of salt. I never got to play a tiger keeper because I would always get unlucky and get wolf. But that always seemed to be the preferred choice. I also forgot with boars you get a huge armor boost

0 0 0
Ozaru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:23 am    Post subject:

sorry for the multiple posts fyi Jaux was a boar I am sure you can read logs of his, he didn't have a crazy hp total

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: