Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 4 hours.

Cabal possession tracker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hamsandwich

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:34 am    Post subject: Cabal possession tracker

Should there be a column for the acolyte of Zaikkra?

I'm talking about the website where the possession is tracked if that wasn't clear.
https://abandonedrealms.com/players/possession.php

0 0 0
Bladefury

BANNED

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:32 pm    Post subject:

lol for comic relief we can see which cabal sucks balls so bad their item is held by the acolyte
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Bladefury

BANNED

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:33 pm    Post subject:

lol for comic relief we can see which cabal sucks balls so bad their item is held by the acolyte. This post is a duplicate because the timer you put on in between post is broken. Why not instead put time into fixing the web client that ignores like 45 percent of your commands entered lol instead we need to limit how much someone post within a certain amount of time
EDITED
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Thorgoth
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:55 am    Post subject:

Im not having any issues with commands not being honored in the web client, nor have I heard anyone other than you having the issue. Take a screencast and send me a link otherwise we can’t do anything to help you.

0 0 0
Bladefury

BANNED

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:44 pm    Post subject:

You mean vevier who over watched me while playing and seen it. And. Commented on it and said she would make a bug report telling what we both seen never reported it to you? Why am I not surprised.

0 0 0
Vanisse
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:09 pm    Post subject:

You know, instead of making us write bugs for you, you could just write them yourself.

0 1
boo,
Vevier
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:33 pm    Post subject:

Bug was reported, but I also remember telling you that I couldn't see your inputs. Thorgoths request seems reasonable if you still want a fix.

You're welcome, by the way. Smile

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:19 pm    Post subject:

So anyway, a column for the acolyte sounds great. I'm not really sure if its feasible but I do like the idea.

0 0 0
Bladefury

BANNED

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:05 pm    Post subject:

@vanisse I bet I write more plausible bug reports than anyone else in the game. And I’m not talking about spelling/grammar errors because well if I was smart enough to recognize those ones I’d prob write them to but that’s what widows for.

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:30 am    Post subject:

Zaikkra acolyte is so weak though. Doesn't seem to be a point other than advertising how long the cabal item was capped while no one was online.

0 0 0
tayyah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:09 pm    Post subject:

Thorgoth. I have had this complaint about the webclient since day 1 actually. I have brought it up with dav more than once but he could never recreate it. I highly doubt its 45%. But what I think is happening is that code and the input are getting mashed together. It's not that half your commands arent going through. It's that other commands are happening at the same time. Maybe from one of the side screens, Like the ones pulling info from.the game.... Because for me when it glitches out, missed commands are only half the time. the other half, when i enter a command I will get code added into as well. (pretty funny when gt goes through normal but than your message is just code, its a pretty funny instance. I just pretend it was a sneeze)

0 0 0
tayyah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:10 pm    Post subject:

I'll also ad that it seems to be more frequent once the backlog fills up. If i play for a long time ill just reset the browser every 30 minutes or so and it basically goes back to normal for a while.

0 0 0
tayyah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:50 pm    Post subject:

<262hp 328m 262mv 6/213 no opponent>
get dragon
get dragon
You see no dragon:olg here.
<269hp 314m 262mv 6/206 no opponent>

This was a recent example I came across, it doesnt happen often anymore though
you'll notice one of the get dragon is completely gone, the other was mixed with another command

0 0 0
hamsandwich

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:58 pm    Post subject:

I'm not sure how this thread turned into this, but I've noticed the same weird webclient issues. it seems to happen most frequently when looking at someone, but idk if thats just my own bias. But it will glitch out and display a bunch of code nonsense.

Also, sometimes when I log in it won't display everything that happens upon login. It will just load... nothing. like I can't even tell I logged in because there's no "notes" update or none of that. but i type a command and it goes through fine. It's like there's just an occasional disconnect between the display. Like it mistimes the communication sometimes. Idk. I super know nothing about coding so I won't pretend, I'm just trying to be as descriptively helpful as possible lol

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: