Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 10 hours.

What is your favorite Cabal and why?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your favorite Cabal and why?
Knight
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Legion
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Justice
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Keeper
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Warlord
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Can't Decide
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

Arunore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:16 pm    Post subject: What is your favorite Cabal and why?

What is your favorite Cabal and why? I am curious to see what everyone thinks about them.

(edited your poll to add option since you agreed that it should be added, Nadrin)

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:23 pm    Post subject:

Not enough options here. I don't have a favorite or I can't decide should be an option. I used to primarily I have had characters in every cabal, many many times. I have lead Knights several times, Justice once, and held high ranks in all of them many times. In the end, I used to primarily lean towards knights because I liked playing the hero. The roleplay of the hero was fun for me for a long time, and as a result, I have lost track of the number of executors I have had. Lately, I have been having a hard time playing Knights. My urge to kill people that are annoying is way too strong to stay in Knights. Justice is fun, but can be extremely frustrating unless you are playing an evil I think. It's funny, because I used to primarily like lightwalker characters, and now I can hardly stand them hah! Anyway, I can't decide which one I like the most, but I hate keepers!

0 0 0
Arunore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:49 pm    Post subject:

Ah crap, shoulda put those as options. I guess folks who dont have a fav or cant decide can just say that lol. It wont let me redit to add options.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: