Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 14 hours.

Random thought

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rothak

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:25 am    Post subject: Random thought

Looking at everything happening in AR, what with a few evil justices, it got me brainstorming. How do the players and the staff feel about attacking and killing within your own cabal aside from legion? I’m specifically thinking of evil justices, the group of justices as a whole is to protect the cities, but if you’re evil, you might just be a tyrant and willing to murder other justices outside the safety of said city. I think this would definitely be cool if accepted and I would most likely roll a char specifically for that. Thoughts, anyone?

0 0 0
BlackWidow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:59 am    Post subject:

Well, my thought regarding evil Justices doing this... It promotes in-fighting and could result in serious consequences if they start flagging one another after taking the fight into town.

Warlords can already kill within their own cabal under certain circumstances... A duel to the death obviously means the outcome involves dying, and furthermore, I have seen a Warlord use this as punishment on a subordinate for failing to uphold the code of conduct.

0 0 0
Bladefury

BANNED

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:36 pm    Post subject:

Oooh ooh ooh it was me I did in the subordinate. And I like rothaks idea actually. There however is a huge flaw. This creates tension in a group that is suppose to be coherent at all times and are suppose to work together in situations. I feel like in fighting will cause controversy that will conflict with cabal duty as a whole.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
twerpalina

BANNED

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:39 pm    Post subject:

That just promotes even more town camping I'm afraid

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: