Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 7 hours.

Pets in lairs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hamsandwich

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:18 am    Post subject: Pets in lairs

I think it could be really cool if you're allowed to keep your pet/s in your lair. They would just chill there, akin to 'pet stay' or you could deploy them idk whatever. But you would be able to do it with your unsummoned "chess piece" pets, so you can still have one rolling around as your sidekick.

This would just be another kind of personalized touch. Idk about everyone else but at least for me I like trying to pick a pet/s that complements my character and its RP. I often even write custom pet descriptions (cool that you can do that btw!) and stuff to make sure the squad is on fleek. (Honestly no idea if I'm using the slang right but I'm high and it's funny af right now)

Obviously we don't want people putting like 12 pets in their lair so there could be a limit, or maybe you could only deploy lvl 30 pets? So you have to work for it, not just buy a random pet.

But what's more fun than getting home after a long day swinging axes at people's throat and Spot the dwarf caiman excitedly greets you at the door to your shitty hovel?

0 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 4:30 am    Post subject:

I like this idea, but like a pet runner being the object maybe. Something like leash pet runner friendly or leash pet runner aggressive.

Friendly wags its tail or whatever it does.

Aggressive attacks with a short delay, ie the pet looks angry and about to prounce, then like 1 hour delay it attacks (so pets are less likely to eat young explorers).

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: