Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "The Assault on Taekir" is beginning in 1 day, 8 hours.

This topic is awaiting validation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ask an Immortal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beia

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 7:59 pm    Post subject: This topic is awaiting validation

This post is awaiting validation

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2022 8:42 pm    Post subject:

I am cool with looking into these things but just keep in mind you may not get the result you want. In this case, you have answered your own question.

beia wrote:
I understand the Keepers of Balance and their dislike for powerful relics

Keepers have zero requirement for honor which is a reason why Warlord were at war with them for the last year. The most significant contribution Keepers made over the last five years IMO was returning the Legion cabal item over and over. I'm not sure that's exactly right for a cabal founded in neutrality, but it is what it is. The hope was to just exterminate them but their leader never logs in and they'll just auto-induct. It is not surprising to see them back around so fast. Keeper looting is incentivized by saccing rares from PK for TJ's. These get used to gamble equipment. It was originally my fault, I set up the Keepers many years ago as an anti-item cabal without having the insight back then to see that it was a form of spreading misery that would've been a much better fit for the Legion cabal. However, I have since made it clear that I think it is wrong. In the new manor area, the evil cult there is setup as a rare-saccing cult. Hopefully the Keepers figure out what they are doing. That would require someone actually spending time on that though, and I don't know if their leadership is really even able to do that atm due to time constraints. It seems hard to fix even if they were working super hard on it. Personally I will not spend effort into Keepers anymore, I have been spread too thin with what I have. But there are plenty of ideas on the table for Keepers to adopt and improve, once they figure out a direction and invest time. negative experience as you described are disappointing but they at least provide temporary motivation.

0 0 0
beia

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 1:11 am    Post subject: This post is awaiting validation

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 1:59 am    Post subject:

it seems like you are itching for a reason to go

0 0 0
beia

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 2:12 am    Post subject: This post is awaiting validation

0 0 0
beia

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 2:14 am    Post subject: This post is awaiting validation

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2022 2:46 am    Post subject:

Multi-charactering is a serious offense with serious penalties, but it requires concrete evidence, not tinfoil. And quite frankly if you want to talk about basic standards, lets start with dropping that bullshit theory that some other player hates you OOC and is targetting you OOC. you picked a character that everbody feels justified doing the dirty on. EVERYBODY. Its that kind of character. A villain. And the previous character, eradication paladin, hated all evil characters, too. But that does not mean that the player does, at all. its a PK dude, and it seems to me you have levelled up too fast and dont remember how to play properly, so youre fishing for the imm slay. just chill the fuck out and look at facts

0 0 0
beia

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 2:19 am    Post subject: This post is awaiting validation

0 0 0
Vevier
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 2:30 am    Post subject:

Why not ask him in character?

0 0 0
beia

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 2:45 am    Post subject: This post is awaiting validation

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 3:22 am    Post subject:

beia, ok, so you looted a neutral warlord in a duel 7 years ago with a healer correct? So how do we know you wouldnt do the same thing again with a shaman. it would make more sense. And here you are now, 7 years later, complaining about it happening to you. as the saying goes, treat others how you would like to be treated. and it isnt against his guidelines. that healer shouldve obviously gotten outcast though.

0 0 0
Ozaru

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 5:08 am    Post subject: This post is awaiting validation

0 0 0
Vevier
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 5:54 pm    Post subject:

Threatening to leave the game if there isn't punitive action is not the way. I'm glad to have you back, Beia. I like your characters and the stories you tell. However, just like in real life you are going to run into situations you don't like, where you feel stomped on and mad about it. The most interesting part of a character is how you react to those situations.

I hope you are able to move past this soon, but that power lies entirely within you.

0 0 0
Ceridwel
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2022 6:25 pm    Post subject:

Something that comes to mind for me here, and I've mentioned it in the past.... y'all might get better enjoyment out of the game if you don't out yourselves in Discord/forums/GY posts. You're digging your own grave if you let people know who your characters are.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ask an Immortal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: