Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

2 handed damage

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ozaru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:32 pm    Post subject: 2 handed damage

I know you don't get paid for this game and we are lucky to have it, but honestly what the fuck.How many logs have i posted of myself getting absolutely fucking destroyed by elf paladins and fencing or by szrevan in tenors with his polearm. All of a sudden 1 guy is like hey wtf mangle through sanc. Ive deleted a shit ton of characters because im thinking I wasn't good enough, didn't have the right, eq or just plainly outskilled. Only to find out oops my bad. This fucking sucks because you never listened to my complaints about shit being imbalanced. Now all this does is make everyone question everything that it is bugged.

0 0 0
Mogu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:35 pm    Post subject:

The 2-handed bug was a result of a change in the patch. It doesn't apply to older logs.

Edit: specifically this change that was part of the late February patch:

*Two-handed bonus damage is now added for all characters with the bonus being an increased damroll contribution from strength, instead of increasing the effect of enhanced damage. The outcome of having enhanced damage with this is very similar to before.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:22 am    Post subject:

made substantial buff to drunken style (including making stagger a baseline skill instead of tattooed) because you were complaining about taking high damage, perhaps you forgot this ozaru, the patch was released feb 26 and blackout was added march 9 (two weeks later), Thu Mar 9 10:42:18 2023 +0000, you deleted march 27 without giving any further feedback

0 0 0
Xenyar
Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:17 am    Post subject:

No more extra enhanced damage on two-handers... ok, so what is the percentage/scaling based on strength/hard cap of "damroll contribution" for them now?

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:43 pm    Post subject:

The new damroll contribution is 150% of what you get while one-handed, but also remember that two-handed weapons are given higher dice than one-handed weapons across the board, and that baseline damage feeds into the enhanced damage multiplier before it get buffed by damroll and then multiplied again by vulns/armor/etc.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: