Ye Olde Abandoned Realms Logs

Skeggi eats nobody (Skeg Iliandra vs Peemoo Scerelaen)

posted on 2022-05-08 17:07:01
TLDNR: Skeggi fight 1v2 long time. No complain. Got giant balls. Iliandra die. Sorry Iliandra.

The Chronicles of Skeggi continues (no he has no idea what that means).

Invoker Realms is such an awesome game! Another night of fun and excitement.

Skeggi arrived with the beginning of the storm and was excited to see so many potential meals about. He started with attacking a huge leveling group in Drkshtyre (Scerelean, Peemoo, Koethar, Foggledonk, Ilromie, maybe others). He was smart enough to engage Ilromie when the group was fighting a creature and he actually had a little fun chasing her.

Things quickly turned into a 1v3 (Skeggi vs Ilromie + Peemoo + Scerelean) in Valour. That was fun.

Ilromie went to do something else and the next ~90 minutes consisted of Skeggi vs Peemoo + Scareleun. Skeggi wore some saves but he still had to be careful to try to avoid open areas (the ice storm is absolutely brutal). There was an absolute ton of skirmishing. The duo were formidable but Skeggi was faster. Any time he was badly wounded he was able to easily make his escape - his long strides carrying him to safety.

Early on he tried to split the 1v2 into a 1v1 by entering the keeper cabal to fight Peemoo 1v1. It worked ~somewhat, but he wasn't able to finish him off. The tables turned when the keeper/knight duo went on the offensive and invaded the legion cabal. Skeggi returned to defend and almost managed to kill Peemoo. Alas he was able to recall and run away.

Eventually they took the skull and then Skeggi was in a real pickle. He entered the ford and attacked Trogm with the other two standing right there. That turned out to be a problem, though. Now any time Skeggi re-entered the ford he was instantly summoned to Trogm, who initiated on Skeggi and allowed Peemo to get off some free spells. This continued for a while - Skeggi would get summoned, hurt Trogm a bit, then run away.

Eventually Iliandra awoke and things started to look up! Skeggi and Iliandra teamed up, initially going into the ford with the plan of fighting Peemoo and Screlen but that plan went to shambles when Skeggi got summoned and the team was instantly split up. Somehow the miscreantic battle troll started fighting team awesome (Skeggi/Iliandra) at this point and they had to retreat and rethink their plan.

After some deep contemplation, Skeggi concocted a nefarious plan. They would force a 2v1 in their favor by invading on the knight cabal (picked knight instead of keeper due to the wandering battle troll in ford). Team awesome charged into the knight fortress and had the guardian down to ~50% when team ice lovers arrived. "No problem" skeggi thought, as he figured the knight would come rushing in while the invoker stood outside.

But alas! In all of his wisdom he failed to anticipate that the keeper would waltz right into the cabal and attack team awesome. Skeggi quickly instructed Iliandra to get out of the cabal, and they took this out to Valour for a proper 2v2. They pummeled the hell out of Peemoo, leaving a wee puddle of his name sake north of the market. Seeing a brief opportunity to reclaim the item, Skeggi rushes to fight Trogm and that's where this log begins.

Skeggi makes a horrible mistake when he sees team ice lovers return to the ford. Instead of running out and regrouping, he thinks maybe if he invades on keeper cabal the healer would wait outside. Unfortunately his error in judgement cost Iliandra dearly. Sorry Iliandra.

Skeggi seriously considered making his way into the keeper cabal to see what Iliandra tasted like but by this point I really, really had to go (had cabal chatted earler that I had to go soon, then later that I had to go really soon so as to avoid dispersions if I had to leave at an inopportune time. Glad to have at least gotten the item back before I had to go.)




1004 346 152 field (outside) 8pm (night) no opponent no opponent [--------- ] A small hut
| A small hut is here, near a crowded patch of briars. The smell
| of stale alcohol is strong in here, and the multitude of empty
o-o | bottles cast haphazardly around the hut leaves no doubt about
| | | the source of the stench. Surprisingly, scrolls, wands, staves,
o-o-@ | and bottles line rickety shelves from top to bottom in this
| | | unlikely abode. The room's lone hexagonal window lets in a well
o-o | needed breeze of fresh air.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: west]
(White Aura) Trogm the brewmaster is here, swilling something from a brown jug.
Trogm the brewmaster yells 'Skeggi! You're MINE!'
You parry Trogm the brewmaster's slap with an easy flourish.
You thrust Trogm the brewmaster's slap aside in a skillful parry.
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

1004 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [--------- ]
k trog
No way! You are still fighting!
Trogm the brewmaster's kicked dirt misses you.
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

1004 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [--------- ] No way! You are still fighting!
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

1004 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [--------- ] You do the best you can!
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

1004 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [--------- ]
ov
You raise aloft the Centurion's polearm for a mighty overhead attack!
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

1004 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [--------- ]
Trogm the brewmaster's slap hits you.
Trogm the brewmaster's slap hits you.
Your thrust MUTILATES Trogm the brewmaster!
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

981 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [--------- ]
A miscreantic battle troll yells 'Iliandra! Now you die!'
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

981 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [--------- ]
Trogm the brewmaster is no match for your overhead crush.
Your overhead crush MASSACRES Trogm the brewmaster!
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

981 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [--------- ]
You dance around Trogm the brewmaster's slap and easily dodge it.
Trogm the brewmaster's slap misses you.
Your thrust maims Trogm the brewmaster!
Your thrust MUTILATES Trogm the brewmaster!
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

981 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [--------- ]
A miscreantic battle troll yells 'Iliandra! Now you die!'
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

981 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [--------- ]
Trogm the brewmaster's slap hits you.
Trogm the brewmaster's slap hits you.
You work yourself into a maniacal frenzy!
Your thrust MUTILATES Trogm the brewmaster!
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

958 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [----------]
gt come Skeggi
You tell your group 'Come Skeggi.'
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

958 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [----------]
wher
Players near you in The Ford:
<PK> Iliandra The secret
<PK> Skeggi A small hut
Trogm the brewmaster's kicked dirt misses you.
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

958 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [----------]
ov
You raise aloft the Centurion's polearm for a mighty overhead attack!
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

958 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [----------]
Your thrust MUTILATES Trogm the brewmaster!
Trogm the brewmaster's slap hits you.
Trogm the brewmaster's slap injures you.
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

933 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [----------]
Trogm the brewmaster is no match for your overhead crush.
Your overhead crush *** DEMOLISHES *** Trogm the brewmaster!
Trogm the brewmaster has some big nasty wounds and scratches.

933 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [----------]
You thrust Trogm the brewmaster's slap aside in a skillful parry.
You dodge Trogm the brewmaster's slap.
Your thrust MUTILATES Trogm the brewmaster!
Your thrust DISEMBOWELS Trogm the brewmaster!
Your thrust MUTILATES Trogm the brewmaster!
Trogm the brewmaster looks pretty hurt.

933 346 151 inside (indoors) 8pm (night) none mob [----------]
Iliandra walks in.
Trogm the brewmaster looks pretty hurt.

948 346 204 inside (indoors) 9pm (night) none mob [----------]
ov
You raise aloft the Centurion's polearm for a mighty overhead attack!
Trogm the brewmaster looks pretty hurt.

948 346 204 inside (indoors) 9pm (night) none mob [----------]
Iliandra closes her eyes momentarily.
Iliandra is surrounded by a white aura.
Trogm the brewmaster looks pretty hurt.

948 346 204 inside (indoors) 9pm (night) none mob [----------]
Trogm the brewmaster's slap hits you.
Trogm the brewmaster's slap misses you.
Your thrust MUTILATES Trogm the brewmaster!
Your thrust MUTILATES Trogm the brewmaster!
Trogm the brewmaster looks pretty hurt.

937 346 204 inside (indoors) 9pm (night) none mob [----------]
Trogm the brewmaster is no match for your overhead crush.
Your overhead crush *** DEMOLISHES *** Trogm the brewmaster!
Trogm the brewmaster is in awful condition.

937 346 204 inside (indoors) 9pm (night) none mob [----------]
Iliandra's flame MUTILATES Trogm the brewmaster!
Trogm the brewmaster is in awful condition.

937 346 204 inside (indoors) 9pm (night) none mob [----------]
Trogm the brewmaster's slap hits you.
You parry Trogm the brewmaster's slap.
Your thrust DISMEMBERS Trogm the brewmaster!
Your thrust DISEMBOWELS Trogm the brewmaster!
Iliandra's flame DISEMBOWELS Trogm the brewmaster!
Iliandra's flame MUTILATES Trogm the brewmaster!
Trogm the brewmaster is in awful condition.

925 346 204 inside (indoors) 9pm (night) none mob [----------]
Trogm the brewmaster's kicked dirt misses you.
Trogm the brewmaster is in awful condition.

925 346 204 inside (indoors) 9pm (night) none mob [----------]
ov
You raise aloft the Centurion's polearm for a mighty overhead attack!
Trogm the brewmaster is in awful condition.

925 346 204 inside (indoors) 9pm (night) none mob [----------]
Trogm the brewmaster's slap hits you.
Trogm the brewmaster's slap hits you.
Your thrust DISEMBOWELS Trogm the brewmaster!
Iliandra's flame maims Trogm the brewmaster!
Trogm the brewmaster is DEAD!!
A crystal skull filled with dark red blood returns to its altar.
[LEGION] a skittish ferryman: 'Skeggi has restored the power to our cabal.'
You feel your cabal powers return!
You receive 75 skulls of [LEGION].
You get 370 gold coins from the corpse of Trogm the brewmaster.
You split 370 gold coins. Your share is 185 gold coins.
Resatimm gives you 40 gold coins for your sacrifice.
You split 40 gold coins. Your share is 20 gold coins.

902 346 204 inside (indoors) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
cackle
You cackle gleefully.

902 346 204 inside (indoors) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
w
Fresh, Green Grass
o-*-* | Lush, short grass grows on this part of the field. Wild flowers
| | sprout here and there showing their bright colors to the
o-o-o | pollinating insects nearby. The buzz of these insects is
| | | | rampant.
o-o-@-* |
| | | |
o-o-o |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
Iliandra walks in.

902 346 203 field (outside) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
w
Fresh, Green Grass
o-o-*-* | Lush, short grass grows on this part of the field. Wild flowers
| | | sprout here and there showing their bright colors to the pollinating
o-o-o-o | insects nearby. The buzz of these insects is rampant.
| | | | |
o-o-@-o-*|
| | | | |
o-o-o-o |
| |
o-o |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A dummy humanoid is lying here with arrows in its chest.
A fire giant soldier is here in training.
Iliandra walks in.

902 346 201 field (outside) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
w
Fresh, Green Grass
o-o-*-*| Lush, short grass grows on this part of the field. Wild flowers
| | | sprout here and there showing their bright colors to the
o-o-o-o| pollinating insects nearby. The buzz of these insects is
| | | || rampant.
o-@-o-o|
| | | ||
o-o-o-o|
| |
o-o |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
Iliandra walks in.

902 346 199 field (outside) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
w
Fresh, Green Grass
o-o-*| Lush, short grass grows on this part of the field. Wild
| | | flowers sprout here and there showing their bright colors
o-o-o| to the pollinating insects nearby. The buzz of these insects
| | || is rampant.
@-o-o|
| | ||
o-o-o|
| |
o-o |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
Iliandra walks in.

902 346 197 field (outside) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
s
s
Fresh, Green Grass
o-o-o| Lush, short grass grows on this part of the field. Wild
| | || flowers sprout here and there showing their bright colors
o-o-o| to the pollinating insects nearby. The buzz of these
| | || insects is rampant.
@-o-o|
| |
o-o |
| |
o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A fire giant soldier is here in training.
Iliandra walks in.

902 346 195 field (outside) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] The secret
o-o-o| It seems that no one has been here for a number of years.
| | || The sound of a small brook gurgling nearby and birds
o-o-o| chirping gives a feel of a tropical paradise. To the
| | far north, a grassy area can be seen.
@-o |
| |
o-o|
| ||
f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east]
Iliandra walks in.

902 346 193 field (indoors) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
s
The secret
o-o-o-o| It seems that no one has been here for a number of years.
| | | || The sound of a small brook gurgling nearby and birds
o-o-o-o| chirping gives a feel of a tropical paradise. To the
| | far north, a grassy area can be seen.
o-@ |
| |
o-o-o|
| | ||
f-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: south west]
Iliandra walks in.

902 346 191 field (indoors) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] An old path
o-o-o-o| Strange vegetation line the path edges. Dangerously close
| | to the edge of the cliff, you do not want to lose your
o-o | balance for the outcome would be fatal. This path does
| | not seem to have been traveled upon for many years.
@-o-o|
| | ||
f-f-f|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A embattled troll dressed in a torn fur pelt is waiting to fend off an oncoming attack.
Iliandra walks in.

902 346 189 field (outside) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e

A miscreantic battle troll yells 'Time to die, Iliandra!'
A miscreantic battle troll's cleave misses Iliandra.

902 346 189 field (outside) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
An old path
o-o-o | Strange vegetation line the path edges. Dangerously close
| | to the edge of the cliff, you do not want to lose your
o-o | balance for the outcome would be fatal. This path does
| | not seem to have been traveled upon for many years.
o-@-o-o|
| | | ||
f-f-f-x|
||
x|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

902 346 187 field (outside) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] An old path
| Strange vegetation line the path edges. Dangerously close
| to the edge of the cliff, you do not want to lose your
o | balance for the outcome would be fatal. This path does
| | not seem to have been traveled upon for many years.
o-o-@-o-x|
| | | | ||
f-f-f-x-x|
| ||
x-x|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

902 346 185 field (outside) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
w
w
An old path
o-o-o | Strange vegetation line the path edges. Dangerously close
| | to the edge of the cliff, you do not want to lose your
o-o | balance for the outcome would be fatal. This path does
| | not seem to have been traveled upon for many years.
o-@-o-o|
| | | ||
f-f-f-x|
||
x|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

902 346 183 field (outside) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] An old path
o-o-o-o| Strange vegetation line the path edges. Dangerously close
| | to the edge of the cliff, you do not want to lose your
o-o | balance for the outcome would be fatal. This path does
| | not seem to have been traveled upon for many years.
@-o-o|
| | ||
f-f-f|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
(White Aura) Iliandra is here, fighting a miscreantic battle troll.
A miscreantic battle troll is here, fighting Iliandra.

902 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
wher

Your thrust MANGLES a miscreantic battle troll!
Your thrust MANGLES a miscreantic battle troll!
A miscreantic battle troll's cleave MUTILATES Iliandra!
Iliandra's flame *** DEMOLISHES *** a miscreantic battle troll!
Iliandra's flame *** DEMOLISHES *** a miscreantic battle troll!
A miscreantic battle troll has some small wounds and bruises.

902 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) segment two_handed [----------] Players near you in The Ford:
<PK> Iliandra An old path
<PK> Skeggi An old path
A miscreantic battle troll has some small wounds and bruises.

902 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
di
Your kicked dirt misses a miscreantic battle troll.
A miscreantic battle troll has some small wounds and bruises.

902 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
A miscreantic battle troll's fury scratches Iliandra.
Iliandra has fled!
Iliandra walks south.
A miscreantic battle troll has some small wounds and bruises.

902 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
A miscreantic battle troll's cleave decimates you!
A miscreantic battle troll's cleave decimates you!
A miscreantic battle troll's cleave mauls you.
Your thrust MANGLES a miscreantic battle troll!
Your thrust MANGLES a miscreantic battle troll!
A miscreantic battle troll has some small wounds and bruises.

826 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
Iliandra walks in.
A miscreantic battle troll has some small wounds and bruises.

826 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
gt come blind

A miscreantic battle troll's cleave decimates you!
You manage to dodge a miscreantic battle troll's arrow with a lot of effort.
A miscreantic battle troll's cleave decimates you!
Your thrust MASSACRES a miscreantic battle troll!
Your thrust *** DEMOLISHES *** a miscreantic battle troll!
Your thrust MASSACRES a miscreantic battle troll!
A miscreantic battle troll has some small wounds and bruises.

776 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
Iliandra's flame MANGLES a miscreantic battle troll!
Iliandra's flame *** DEMOLISHES *** a miscreantic battle troll!
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

776 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
rem shield
wear emerald
dual dagger
You tell your group 'Come blind.'
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

776 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) segment two_handed [----------] You do not have that item.
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

776 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) segment two_handed [----------] You stop wielding the Centurion's polearm.
You wield an emerald longsword.
An emerald longsword feels like a part of you!
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

776 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) segment two_handed [----------] You wield a dagger of dragon's fire in your off-hand.
A dagger of dragon's fire feels like a part of you!
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

776 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
You dual parry a miscreantic battle troll's arrow.
You dodge a miscreantic battle troll's arrow.
You dodge a miscreantic battle troll's arrow.
Your poisonous bite MASSACRES a miscreantic battle troll!
Iliandra's flame *** DEMOLISHES *** a miscreantic battle troll!
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

776 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
Iliandra narrows her eyes.
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

776 346 181 field (outside) 9pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
The rain stopped.
Iliandra's hunger scratches her.
You are no longer trespassing.
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

791 346 234 field (outside) 10pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
g shi sack
You get the red dragon shield from a Loot Sack.
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

791 346 234 field (outside) 10pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
rem dag

A miscreantic battle troll's cleave decimates you!
A miscreantic battle troll's cleave misses you.
Your poisonous bite misses a miscreantic battle troll.
Your flaming bite MASSACRES a miscreantic battle troll!
Your poisonous bite MASSACRES a miscreantic battle troll!
Iliandra's flame *** DEMOLISHES *** a miscreantic battle troll!
Iliandra's flame *** DEMOLISHES *** a miscreantic battle troll!
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

766 346 234 field (outside) 10pm (night) segment two_handed [----------] You stop wielding a dagger of dragon's fire.
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

766 346 234 field (outside) 10pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
wear shi
You wear the red dragon shield as a shield.
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

766 346 234 field (outside) 10pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
Iliandra narrows her eyes.
A miscreantic battle troll appears to be blinded.
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

766 346 234 field (outside) 10pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
A miscreantic battle troll tries to disarm your shield, but fails.
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

766 346 234 field (outside) 10pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
wher
Players near you in The Ford:
<PK> Iliandra An old path
<PK> Skeggi An old path
<PK> Peemo A high grassland
<PK> Scerelaen A high grassland
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

766 346 234 field (outside) 10pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
Your poisonous bite DISMEMBERS a miscreantic battle troll!
Your poisonous bite DISMEMBERS a miscreantic battle troll!
Your poisonous bite MASSACRES a miscreantic battle troll!
A miscreantic battle troll's cleave decimates you!
A miscreantic battle troll's cleave mauls you.
Your shield wobbles and barely deflects a miscreantic battle troll's cleave.
Iliandra's flame *** DEMOLISHES *** a miscreantic battle troll!
Iliandra's flame misses a miscreantic battle troll.
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

717 346 234 field (outside) 10pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
gt flee
You tell your group 'Flee.'
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

717 346 234 field (outside) 10pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
Iliandra has fled!
Iliandra walks south.
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

717 346 234 field (outside) 10pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
You block a miscreantic battle troll's arrow with your shield.
You dodge a miscreantic battle troll's arrow.
A miscreantic battle troll's cleave decimates you!
Your poisonous bite DISMEMBERS a miscreantic battle troll!
Your poisonous bite DISMEMBERS a miscreantic battle troll!
A miscreantic battle troll has quite a few wounds.

692 346 234 field (outside) 10pm (night) segment two_handed [----------]
fle
You flee from combat!
An old path
o-o-o | Strange vegetation line the path edges. Dangerously close
| | to the edge of the cliff, you do not want to lose your
o-o | balance for the outcome would be fatal. This path does
| | not seem to have been traveled upon for many years.
o-@-o-o|
| | | ||
f-f-f-x|
||
x|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A yellow-eyed quasit lurks here, keeping an eye out for something - or someone.

692 346 232 field (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
A yellow-eyed quasit flies south.

692 346 232 field (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
s
w
Among the thickets
o-o | The underbrush here is so thick that it is nearly impenetrable.
| | Along the edges of the vegetation are a series of red
o-o-o-o| berries which are smeared upon any passersby. Movement
| | | || is extremely encumbered here.
f-@-f-x|
||
x|
||
x|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A yellow-eyed quasit lurks here, keeping an eye out for something - or someone.

692 346 230 forest (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
A yellow-eyed quasit flies east.

692 346 230 forest (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] A wall of vegetation
o-o | The underbrush here is so thick that it is nearly impenetrable.
| | Along the edges of the vegetation are a series of red
o-o-o| berries which are smeared upon any passersby. Movement
| | || is extremely encumbered here.
@-f-f|
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east (west)]
(White Aura) Iliandra the Holy Shaman is here.

692 346 227 forest (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
Among the thickets
o-o | The underbrush here is so thick that it is nearly impenetrable.
| | Along the edges of the vegetation are a series of red
o-o-o-o| berries which are smeared upon any passersby. Movement
| | | || is extremely encumbered here.
f-@-f-x|
||
x|
||
x|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
Iliandra walks in.

692 346 224 forest (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
e
Among the thickets
o | The underbrush here is so thick that it is nearly impenetrable.
| | Along the edges of the vegetation are a series of red
o-o-o-o-x| berries which are smeared upon any passersby. Movement
| | | | || is extremely encumbered here.
f-f-@-x-x|
| ||
x-x|
| ||
x-x|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
Iliandra walks in.

692 346 221 forest (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
An overlook
| Before you, the valley drops further down in the form
| of a steep cliff. The view here is magnificent with
o-o-o-x | the red sandstone rock outcropping catching your attention.
| | | | |
f-f-@-x-x|
| | ||
x-x x|
| | ||
x-x-x|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
Iliandra climbs in.

692 346 217 mountain (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] A steep cliff
| The cliff drops off precariously before you. Loose rubble
| from the trail drops off the edge of the cliff as you
o-o-x | walk. In the distance, you can see the faint outline
| | | | of some rather large huts. The cliff is too steep to
f-x-@-x | climb down.
| | | |
x-x x-x|
| | | ||
x-x-x o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
Iliandra climbs in.

692 346 211 mountain (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
gt heal
You tell your group 'Heal.'

692 346 211 mountain (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
A steep cliff
| The cliff drops off precariously before you. Loose rubble
| from the trail drops off the edge of the cliff as you
o-x | walk. In the distance, you can see the faint outline
| | | of some rather large huts. The cliff is too steep to
x-x-@ | climb down.
| | | |
x-x x-x |
| | | | |
x-x-x o-o|
---------+

[Exits: south west]
Iliandra climbs in.

692 346 205 mountain (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
w

Iliandra closes her eyes momentarily.
Peemo flies in.
Scerelaen flies in.
A steep cliff
| The cliff drops off precariously before you. Loose rubble
| from the trail drops off the edge of the cliff as you
o-o-x | walk. In the distance, you can see the faint outline
| | | | of some rather large huts. The cliff is too steep to
f-x-@-x | climb down.
| | | |
x-x x-x|
| | | ||
x-x-x o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
Iliandra climbs in.

692 346 199 mountain (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
n

Peemo flies in.
Scerelaen flies in.
A steep cliff
| The cliff drops off precariously before you. Loose rubble
| from the trail drops off the edge of the cliff as you
| walk. In the distance, you can see the faint outline
| of some rather large huts. The cliff is too steep to
o-o-@ | climb down. A thin trail leads up toward the Fortress
| | | | of Keepers. A sign posted by the Keeper cabal reads,
f-x-x-x | "Keep out or die."
| | | |
x-x x-x|
---------+

[Exits: south west up]
Iliandra climbs in.

692 346 193 mountain (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
u
A grassy sward
| Traces of developed land fade away as you step onto this calm,
| grassy hill. All around you the air is suddenly still, but
o-o | not silent, for you can still make out the sounds distant
| | sounds of a trickling stream and the life that accompanies
@ | it. As you walk, the grass unbends from the weight of your
| footprints, leaving no sign that you ever passed this way.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north down]
A fortress soldier patrols the area wearing a sign that says 'KEEP OFF THE GRASS!'
Iliandra walks in.
A fortress soldier tells you 'Turn around, Skeggi. If you don't, the Keepers will mark you for death!'

692 346 189 field (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
Alas, you cannot go that way.

692 346 189 field (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
n
A grassy sward
| Traces of developed land are non-existent on this calm, grassy
| hill. All around you the air is suddenly still, but not silent,
| for you can still make out the sounds distant sounds of a
| trickling stream and the life that accompanies it. As you
@-o | walk, the grass unbends from the weight of your footprints,
| | leaving no sign that you ever passed this way.
o |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east south]
A yellow-eyed quasit lurks here, keeping an eye out for something - or someone.
Iliandra walks in.

692 346 187 field (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
On top of a hill
| You have reached the edge of the grassy plateau. From here,
| a thin dirt trail leads downwards towards the great Fortress
| to the east. The air is even stiller now, as you approach the
| gargantuan structure. For some reason you feel compelled to
o-@ | hold your breath for a moment, before dismissing the notion
| | as silly.
o |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: west down]
Iliandra walks in.

692 346 185 field (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
d

Iliandra closes her eyes momentarily.
At the bottom of a slope
*-*| You are standing at the bottom of a thin dirt path that
|| leads up a grassy plateau towards the Ford. To the east
*| you can see a large granite Fortress with a gleaming white
|| light shooting from its highest turret. Trees close in
@-o-*| to the north and south, ensuring only a single path to
| your destination.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
Iliandra walks in.

692 346 183 field (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
Before the Fortress gates
*-*-*| A small forested trail leads west to a grassy plateau and
| | east to the entrance of the Keepers' Fortress. The air is
* | curiously still here, as if someone were waiting for you
| | to make your move. Even the forest sounds you hear are hushed
o-@-* | and hesitant.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
Iliandra walks in.

692 346 181 field (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
The Entrance to the Fortress
*-*-* | The mighty gates of the Fortress of Equilibrium loom above
| | you. Thick, smoothly-hewn blocks of granite have been fitted
* | together perfectly to form the formidable wall that protects
| | the Fortress interior. Overhead you can see turrets and armoured
o-o-@ | slits in the fortress walls where archers stand on guard,
| poised for defense. A small bare dirt-packed courtyard lies
| between the Fortress gates and the entrance to the foyer to
| your north.
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A tiny kitten is here poking into every corner.
(White Aura) The Caretaker stands attentively before the fortress gates.
Iliandra walks in.
The Caretaker yells 'You don't belong here, Iliandra!'
The Caretaker yells 'You don't belong here, Skeggi!'
Warning: You are trespassing on a cabal's sacred grounds.
You awkwardly parry The Caretaker's tail with a loud clang.
The Caretaker is in excellent condition.

692 346 180 inside (indoors) 10pm (night) none mob [----------]
Your poisonous bite wounds The Caretaker.
Your poisonous bite mauls The Caretaker.
Iliandra's flame decimates The Caretaker!
The Caretaker has a few scratches.

692 346 180 inside (indoors) 10pm (night) none mob [----------]
fle
You flee from combat!
Before the Fortress gates
*-*-*| A small forested trail leads west to a grassy plateau and
| | east to the entrance of the Keepers' Fortress. The air is
* | curiously still here, as if someone were waiting for you
| | to make your move. Even the forest sounds you hear are hushed
o-@-* | and hesitant.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

692 346 179 field (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
gt flee in
e
You tell your group 'Flee in.'

692 346 179 field (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] The Entrance to the Fortress
*-*-* | The mighty gates of the Fortress of Equilibrium loom above
| | you. Thick, smoothly-hewn blocks of granite have been fitted
* | together perfectly to form the formidable wall that protects
| | the Fortress interior. Overhead you can see turrets and armoured
o-o-@ | slits in the fortress walls where archers stand on guard,
| poised for defense. A small bare dirt-packed courtyard lies
| between the Fortress gates and the entrance to the foyer to
| your north.
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
(White Aura) Iliandra is here, fighting The Caretaker.
A tiny kitten is here poking into every corner.
(White Aura) The Caretaker is here, fighting Iliandra.
The Caretaker yells 'You don't belong here, Skeggi!'
You awkwardly parry The Caretaker's tail with a loud clang.
The Caretaker has a few scratches.

692 346 178 inside (indoors) 10pm (night) none mob [----------]
fle
You flee from combat!
Before the Fortress gates
*-*-*| A small forested trail leads west to a grassy plateau and
| | east to the entrance of the Keepers' Fortress. The air is
* | curiously still here, as if someone were waiting for you
| | to make your move. Even the forest sounds you hear are hushed
o-@-* | and hesitant.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

692 346 177 field (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] Peemo flies in.
Scerelaen flies in.

692 346 177 field (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
Scerelaen flies west.

692 346 177 field (outside) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
The Entrance to the Fortress
*-*-* | The mighty gates of the Fortress of Equilibrium loom above
| | you. Thick, smoothly-hewn blocks of granite have been fitted
* | together perfectly to form the formidable wall that protects
| | the Fortress interior. Overhead you can see turrets and armoured
o-o-@ | slits in the fortress walls where archers stand on guard,
| poised for defense. A small bare dirt-packed courtyard lies
| between the Fortress gates and the entrance to the foyer to
| your north.
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A tiny kitten is here poking into every corner.
(White Aura) The Caretaker stands attentively before the fortress gates.
The Caretaker yells 'You don't belong here, Skeggi!'
You block The Caretaker's attack with your shield.
You block The Caretaker's attack with your shield.
The Caretaker has a few scratches.

692 346 176 inside (indoors) 10pm (night) none mob [----------]
fle
You flee from combat!
The Foyer
* | Ducking past a gleaming iron portcullis, you find yourself
| | in a tidy foyer furnished spartanly with a hat-and-coat rack
*-*-* | and a small closet. A glinting crystalline suit of armor stands
| | at attention near the foyer's entrance, which seems to inspect
@ | passersby as if ascertaining their belonging in its presence.
| | The foyer is lit by a globe of pure white light which floats
o-o-* | a few inches from the ceiling and adjusts its glow according
| to the intensity of light beaming in from outdoors. The foyer
| extends to the north.
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(White Aura) Iliandra the Holy Shaman is here.

692 346 175 inside (indoors) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
Iliandra scans all around.

692 346 175 inside (indoors) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
nod

The skies turn more peaceful as the surge finally departs.

692 346 175 inside (indoors) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
Iliandra walks south.
The Caretaker yells 'You don't belong here, Iliandra!'
Peemo flies in.
You nod.

692 346 175 inside (indoors) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
n
The Foyer
| Further down the foyer, you notice more crystalline suits
| of armor standing juxtaposed along the walls. The foyer is
* | lit by a globe of pure white light which floats a few inches
| | from the ceiling and adjusts its glow according to the intensity
*-@-* | of light beaming in from outdoors. The light filters through
| | the east. A suit of armor stands in the northwestern corner
* | slightly out of line of the others.
| |
o-o-* |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

692 346 174 inside (indoors) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
w
A hidden passageway
| You manage to squeeze into a small passageway winding deep
| through the Fortress walls. Softly glowing wave-like etchings
* | swirl along the walls of the passageway, seeming to undulate
| | as you glance out of the corners of your eyes. Your feet
@-*-*| make no sound as you pass through here - the granite seems
| | to give way gently to your touch with a rippling murmur.
* | Your body also feels far lighter than normal, as if some
| | unseen force has decided to counter gravity. The passageway
o-o-* | continues to the north, and a small opening to the foyer
---------+ hidden by a suit of armor can be seen to the east.

[Exits: north east]
The Caretaker yells 'You don't belong here, Scerelaen!'

692 346 173 inside (indoors) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
Iliandra yells 'Help! Peemo just filled the room with ice!'

692 346 173 inside (indoors) 10pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
The Foyer
| Further down the foyer, you notice more crystalline suits
| of armor standing juxtaposed along the walls. The foyer is
* | lit by a globe of pure white light which floats a few inches
| | from the ceiling and adjusts its glow according to the intensity
*-@-* | of light beaming in from outdoors. The light filters through
| | the east. A suit of armor stands in the northwestern corner
* | slightly out of line of the others.
| |
o-o-* |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
(White Aura) Iliandra the Holy Shaman is here.

698 346 226 inside (indoors) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
s
The Foyer
* | Ducking past a gleaming iron portcullis, you find yourself
| | in a tidy foyer furnished spartanly with a hat-and-coat rack
*-*-* | and a small closet. A glinting crystalline suit of armor stands
| | at attention near the foyer's entrance, which seems to inspect
@ | passersby as if ascertaining their belonging in its presence.
| | The foyer is lit by a globe of pure white light which floats
o-o-* | a few inches from the ceiling and adjusts its glow according
| to the intensity of light beaming in from outdoors. The foyer
| extends to the north.
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(White Aura) Scerelaen the Holy Matriarch of Healing is here.
(White Aura) Peemo the Sage of Arcane Power is here.
Iliandra walks in.

698 346 225 inside (indoors) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
You block Scerelaen's attack with your shield.
Scerelaen's wrath decimates you!
Scerelaen yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Iliandra!'
Iliandra yells 'Help! Peemo just filled the room with ice!'
Peemo's ice storm MANGLES Iliandra!
Peemo's ice storm *** DEVASTATES *** you!
Peemo's punitive pierce mauls Iliandra.
Your poisonous bite mauls Scerelaen.
Your poisonous bite mauls Scerelaen.
Peemo utters the words, 'uqz ghafw'.
Peemo's storm calms.
Peemo's ice storm DISMEMBERS Iliandra!
Peemo's ice storm MANGLES you!
Scerelaen has a few scratches.

426 346 225 inside (indoors) 11pm (night) shaft defensive [----------]
s
No way! You are still fighting!
Scerelaen has a few scratches.

426 346 225 inside (indoors) 11pm (night) shaft defensive [----------]
fle
You flee from combat!
The Foyer
| Further down the foyer, you notice more crystalline suits
| of armor standing juxtaposed along the walls. The foyer is
* | lit by a globe of pure white light which floats a few inches
| | from the ceiling and adjusts its glow according to the intensity
*-@-* | of light beaming in from outdoors. The light filters through
| | the east. A suit of armor stands in the northwestern corner
* | slightly out of line of the others.
| |
o-o-* |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

426 346 224 inside (indoors) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
s
The Foyer
* | Ducking past a gleaming iron portcullis, you find yourself
| | in a tidy foyer furnished spartanly with a hat-and-coat rack
*-*-* | and a small closet. A glinting crystalline suit of armor stands
| | at attention near the foyer's entrance, which seems to inspect
@ | passersby as if ascertaining their belonging in its presence.
| | The foyer is lit by a globe of pure white light which floats
o-o-* | a few inches from the ceiling and adjusts its glow according
| to the intensity of light beaming in from outdoors. The foyer
| extends to the north.
---------+

[Exits: north south]
(White Aura) Iliandra is here, fighting Scerelaen.
(White Aura) Scerelaen the Holy Matriarch of Healing is here.
(White Aura) Peemo is here, fighting Iliandra.

426 346 223 inside (indoors) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] Iliandra has fled!
Iliandra walks north.

426 346 223 inside (indoors) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
fle
You aren't fighting anyone.

426 346 223 inside (indoors) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
south
fle
The Entrance to the Fortress
*-*-* | The mighty gates of the Fortress of Equilibrium loom above
| | you. Thick, smoothly-hewn blocks of granite have been fitted
* | together perfectly to form the formidable wall that protects
| | the Fortress interior. Overhead you can see turrets and armoured
o-o-@ | slits in the fortress walls where archers stand on guard,
| poised for defense. A small bare dirt-packed courtyard lies
| between the Fortress gates and the entrance to the foyer to
| your north.
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]
A tiny kitten is here poking into every corner.
(White Aura) The Caretaker stands attentively before the fortress gates.
The Caretaker yells 'You don't belong here, Skeggi!'
You parry The Caretaker's tail.
You nimbly dodge The Caretaker's tail with a practiced maneuver.
Your poisonous bite devastates The Caretaker!
You grip your shield firmly, staving off The Caretaker's tail.
The Caretaker has a few scratches.

426 346 222 inside (indoors) 11pm (night) none mob [----------] You flee from combat!
Before the Fortress gates
*-*-*| A small forested trail leads west to a grassy plateau and
| | east to the entrance of the Keepers' Fortress. The air is
* | curiously still here, as if someone were waiting for you
| | to make your move. Even the forest sounds you hear are hushed
o-@-* | and hesitant.
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

426 346 221 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
gt out
You tell your group 'Out.'

426 346 221 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
w
At the bottom of a slope
*-*| You are standing at the bottom of a thin dirt path that
|| leads up a grassy plateau towards the Ford. To the east
*| you can see a large granite Fortress with a gleaming white
|| light shooting from its highest turret. Trees close in
@-o-*| to the north and south, ensuring only a single path to
| your destination.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east up]

426 346 219 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
u

The Caretaker yells 'You don't belong here, Iliandra!'
On top of a hill
| You have reached the edge of the grassy plateau. From here,
| a thin dirt trail leads downwards towards the great Fortress
| to the east. The air is even stiller now, as you approach the
| gargantuan structure. For some reason you feel compelled to
o-@ | hold your breath for a moment, before dismissing the notion
| | as silly.
o |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: west down]

426 346 217 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
w
A grassy sward
| Traces of developed land are non-existent on this calm, grassy
| hill. All around you the air is suddenly still, but not silent,
| for you can still make out the sounds distant sounds of a
| trickling stream and the life that accompanies it. As you
@-o | walk, the grass unbends from the weight of your footprints,
| | leaving no sign that you ever passed this way.
o |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east south]

426 346 215 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
s
A grassy sward
| Traces of developed land fade away as you step onto this calm,
| grassy hill. All around you the air is suddenly still, but
o-o | not silent, for you can still make out the sounds distant
| | sounds of a trickling stream and the life that accompanies
@ | it. As you walk, the grass unbends from the weight of your
| footprints, leaving no sign that you ever passed this way.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north down]
A fortress soldier patrols the area wearing a sign that says 'KEEP OFF THE GRASS!'

426 346 213 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
d
A steep cliff
| The cliff drops off precariously before you. Loose rubble
| from the trail drops off the edge of the cliff as you
| walk. In the distance, you can see the faint outline
| of some rather large huts. The cliff is too steep to
o-o-@ | climb down. A thin trail leads up toward the Fortress
| | | | of Keepers. A sign posted by the Keeper cabal reads,
f-x-x-x | "Keep out or die."
| | | |
x-x x-x|
---------+

[Exits: south west up]

426 346 209 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
gt word self
You tell your group 'Word self.'

426 346 209 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
s
A steep cliff
| The cliff drops off precariously before you. Loose rubble
| from the trail drops off the edge of the cliff as you
o-o-x | walk. In the distance, you can see the faint outline
| | | | of some rather large huts. The cliff is too steep to
f-x-@-x | climb down.
| | | |
x-x x-x|
| | | ||
x-x-x o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A yellow-eyed quasit lurks here, keeping an eye out for something - or someone.

426 346 203 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e

The Caretaker yells 'You don't belong here, Scerelaen!'

426 346 203 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] A steep cliff
| The cliff drops off precariously before you. Loose rubble
| from the trail drops off the edge of the cliff as you
o-x | walk. In the distance, you can see the faint outline
| | | of some rather large huts. The cliff is too steep to
x-x-@ | climb down.
| | | |
x-x x-x |
| | | | |
x-x-x o-o|
---------+

[Exits: south west]

426 346 197 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
s
A steep cliff
o-x | The cliff drops off precariously before you. Loose rubble
| | | from the trail drops off the edge of the cliff as you
x-x-x | walk. In the distance, you can see the faint outline
| | | | of some rather large huts. The cliff is too steep to
x-x @-x | climb down.
| | | | |
x-x-x o-o|
| | ||
o-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]

426 346 191 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
A steep cliff
x | The cliff drops off precariously before you. Loose rubble
| | from the trail drops off the edge of the cliff as you
x-x | walk. In the distance, you can see the faint outline
| | | of some rather large huts. The cliff is too steep to
x x-@ | climb down.
| | | |
x-x o-o-o|
| | | ||
o-o-o-o|
---------+

[Exits: south west]
A buzzard is here, feeding on a carcass of a rabbit.

426 346 185 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
s
Edge of the valley
x-x | To either side of you, snow-capped mountains stand majestically
| | | in the distance. The valley is full of vegetation and
x x-x | wildlife. The long grass bends with the gentle breeze
| | | | blown in from the mountainside as antelope gallop across
x-x @-o-o| gracefully.
| | | ||
o-o-o-o|
| | ||
o-o-~-~-~|
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A giant footman is here, ready for battle.

426 346 181 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
Edge of the valley
x | To either side of you, snow-capped mountains stand majestically
| | in the distance. The valley is full of vegetation and
x-x | wildlife. The long grass bends with the gentle breeze
| | | blown in from the mountainside as antelope gallop across
x o-@-o-o| gracefully.
| | | | ||
o-o-o-o-o|
| | | ||
o-~-~-~-~|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]

426 346 179 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
Edge of the valley
| To either side of you, snow-capped mountains stand majestically
| in the distance. The valley is full of vegetation and
x | wildlife. The long grass bends with the gentle breeze
| | blown in from the mountainside as antelope gallop across
o-o-@-o-o| gracefully.
| | | | ||
o-o-o-o-o|
| | | | ||
~-~-~-~-~|
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
A pikeman stands steady at his position.

426 346 177 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
Edge of the valley
| To either side of you, snow-capped mountains stand majestically
| in the distance. The valley is full of vegetation and
| wildlife. The long grass bends with the gentle breeze
| blown in from the mountainside as antelope gallop across
o-o-@-o | gracefully.
| | | | |
o-o-o-o-o|
| | | | |
~-~-~-~ |
---------+

[Exits: east south west]
Hireg the dwarf is here, running for his life.

426 346 175 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
Edge of the valley
| To either side of you, snow-capped mountains stand majestically
| in the distance. The valley is full of vegetation and wildlife.
| The long grass bends with the gentle breeze blown in from
| the mountainside as antelope gallop across gracefully. In
o-o-@ | the distance you can hear the bubbling of moving water of
| | | | some kind.
o-o-o-o-o|
| | | |
~-~-~ |
---------+

[Exits: south west]

426 346 173 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
s
A lush valley
| To either side of you, snow-capped mountains stand majestically
| in the distance. The valley is full of vegetation and wildlife.
o-o-o | The long grass bends with the gentle breeze blown in from
| | | | the mountainside as antelope gallop across gracefully. To
o-o-@-o-o| the south you can see a small stream.
| | | |
~-~-~ |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]

426 346 171 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
e
A beaten trail
o| You are on a dirt trail with vegetation that has been trampled
|| over around you. Whether it be from being or beast - you cannot
o-o o| tell. Small, green shrubs lie sparsely all around as you trod
| | || cautiously upon this path.
o-o-@-o-o|
| | |
~-~ |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
The Caretaker yells 'You don't belong here, Scerelaen!'

426 346 169 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] A beaten trail
o-o| You are on a dirt trail with vegetation that has been trampled
| | over around you. Whether it be from being or beast - you cannot
o o | tell. Small, green shrubs lie sparsely all around as you trod
| | | cautiously upon this path.
o-o-@-o |
| |
~ |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

426 346 167 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
Iliandra yells 'Help! Peemo's icicle is freezing me!'

426 346 167 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
n
The base of the mountain
o-o-o| You near the bottom of a mountain. A cliff spans in front
| | of you that is too steep to climb down. The fast moving clouds
o | give indication of the strong wind present. The path to the
| | south continues the descent to the base of the mountain.
o-o-@ |
|
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north west]

426 346 165 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
n
The base of the mountain
| You near the bottom of a mountain. A cliff spans in front
| of you that is too steep to climb down. The fast moving clouds
o-o-o| give indication of the strong wind present. The path to the
| | south continues the descent to the base of the mountain.
@ |
| |
o-o-o |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A young bear is here, looking for something to eat.

426 346 163 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
af
The base of the mountain
| You near the bottom of a mountain. A cliff spans in front
| of you that is too steep to climb down. The fast moving
| clouds give indication of the strong wind present. The path
| to the south continues the descent to the base of the mountain.
@-o-o|
| |
o |
| |
o-o-o |
---------+

[Exits: east south]
Iliandra yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Scerelaen!'

426 346 161 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
e
You are affected by the following:
Spell: sanctuary : lasts for 4 hours
Skill: mania : lasts for 3 hours
Spell: ice storm : lasts for 3 hours
Cabal: Invader of [KEEPER] : lasts for 2 hours
Skill: affliction : modifies save vs afflictive by -1 for 1 hours

426 346 161 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] A rocky mountain path
| Vegetation is extremely scarce here. The only signs of plant
| life are occasional lichens growing on rocks nearby. A strong
| wind blows the cold air from the mountains toward you. In the
| distance you can see the peaks of numerous snow-capped mountain
o-@-o-o| tops.
| |
o |
| |
o-o |
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A white mountain goat jumps from cliff to cliff here.
426 346 157 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
e
A rocky mountain path
| Vegetation is extremely scarce here. The only signs of
| plant life are occasional lichens growing on rocks nearby.
| A strong wind blows the cold air from the mountains toward
| you. In the distance you can see the peaks of numerous
o-o-@-o-o| snow-capped mountain tops.
||
x|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]

426 346 155 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] A rocky mountain path
| Vegetation is extremely scarce here. The only signs of plant
| life are occasional lichens growing on rocks nearby. A
| strong wind blows the cold air from the mountains toward
| you. In the distance you can see the peaks of numerous
o-o-@-o | snow-capped mountain tops.
| |
x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A white mountain goat jumps from cliff to cliff here.

426 346 153 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] A fertile valley
| Plant life blossoms about you. Trees and shrubs grow with
| no resistance as they are nestled in the valley, safe from
| many of the harsher elements of the mountains. Vines wrap
| the full length of trees but struggling to peek out from under
o-o-@ | them is a beautiful flower. The ground appears to be heavily
| | disturbed in spots, but overall is covered evenly with a thick
x | layer of flora.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south west]

426 346 151 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
eat cl
You do not have that item.

426 346 151 field (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
s
Down into a valley
| The way opens into a secluded valley, small in size. Sprouts
| of green and long standing trees speckle the valley floor.
o-o-o | The edges of the mountain rise up around you but the slopes
| | are far too difficult to climb. The further you get into the
@ | valley, the thicker the plant life becomes. You can climb
| back up to the overlook or move north, further into the valley.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north up]

426 346 147 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
u
s
View of a valley
| From here you can see the rich green of a secluded valley
| beneath you. Despite the barren rock around you, tiny
| flora have begun to creep there way up, struggling to
| find a root hold amidst the stone. The anchoring of a
@ | bridge can be see south of you.
| |
x-x-x|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: south down]
A mountain lion walks around carefully here.

426 346 141 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] West of a bridge
| The path stops abruptly at the edge of a dangerous chasm.
| A rope suspension bridge has been built where the path
x | ends so it is possible to continue. The bridge seems relatively
| | stable from here, even if the ropes look aged. Sharp wind
@-x-x| thrashes against you, whipping up dust as it rushes past.
| Deep green can barely be seen somewhere north of you.
| You can brave the bridge east or follow the path back
| down.
|
---------+

[Exits: north east down]

426 346 135 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
e
e
A bridge between two mountains
| Aged ropes creak excessively with your movement. Looking
| through the wooden panels that create your footing it
x | is possible to see a thousand feet down. Rough, jagged
| | rocks await any wary adventurer that decides to not use
x-@-x-x| the relative safety of the bridge. Wind buffets against
| you, threatening to introduce you to the rocks far below.
| The bridge spans east and west.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
An engraving has been scratched onto the keystone of the bridge.
A bearded vulture is perched on the bridge.

426 346 129 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] A bridge between two mountains
| Aged ropes creak excessively with your movement. Looking
| through the wooden panels that create your footing it is
x | possible to see a thousand feet down. Rough, jagged rocks
| | await any wary adventurer that decides to not use the relative
x-x-@-x | safety of the bridge. Wind buffets against you, threatening
| to introduce you to the rocks far below. The bridge spans
| east and west.
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east west]
A bearded vulture is perched on the bridge.

426 346 123 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] East of a bridge
| The path stops abruptly at the edge of a dangerous chasm.
| A rope suspension bridge has been built where the path ends
| so it is possible to continue. The bridge seems relatively
| stable from here, even if the ropes look aged. Sharp wind
x-x-@ | thrashes against you, whipping up dust as it rushes past.
| You can brave the bridge west or follow the path back down.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: west down]

426 346 117 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
g cloud sack
d
You get a cloud herb from a Loot Sack.

426 346 117 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------]
e
Path on the mountain
f-x-f| Cool air blows by as the trail snakes its way upward through
| | the trees. A large field can be seen to the north through
x | the trees swaying in the breeze. Thick underbrush surrounds
| | the path on both sides, seeming to force the path to stay
@-x-x| in place. It is possible to follow the path east or take
| the steeper path up.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: east up]
An ocelot is sleeping here, resting for its next hunt.

426 346 111 mountain (outside) 11pm (night) no opponent no opponent [----------] Path on the mountain
f-x-f | Cool air blows by as the trail snakes its way upward through
| | the trees. A large field can be seen to the north through
x | the trees swaying in the breeze. Thick underbrush surrounds
| | the path on both sides, seeming to force the path to stay
x-@-x | in place. It is possible to move toward the field to the
| north or continue up the mountain to the west.
|
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north east west]
A very large WARNING sign has been posted here.

442 346 159 mountain (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------]
eat cloud
You eat a cloud herb.
Your feet rise off the ground.

442 346 159 mountain (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------]
n
n
n
Path on the mountain
f-f-f | Cool air blows by as the trail snakes its way upward through
| | | | the trees. A large field can be seen to the north through
f-x-f | the trees swaying in the breeze. Thick underbrush surrounds
| | the path on both sides, seeming to force the path to stay
@ | in place. It is possible to continue up the mountain to
| | the south.
x-x-x |
|
|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

442 346 156 mountain (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------]
gt word self
The base of a mountain path
+-f-f-f-z| You are in a rather muddy wetland, an expanse of green
| | | | | that stretches far and wide. Some of the water from the
+ f-f-f | nearby river has been absorbed into the soil, giving the
| | | | | ground a rather soggy texture. Ponds are shrouded by small
* f-@-f | thin trees and bushes that group around in thick clusters.
| | The tops of a large city can be seen over the hills to
x | the north. A thin path runs west and east along the edge
| | of the field, it also branches south onto a wooded mountain.
x-x-x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A hungry-looking nanny goat forages for food here.

442 346 153 mountain (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------]
gr
The Miden'nir
o f-f-f | You are in a rather muddy wetland, an expanse of green that
| | | | | stretches far and wide. Some of the water from the nearby
+-f-f-f-z| river has been absorbed into the soil, giving the ground
| | | | | a rather soggy texture. Ponds are shrouded by small thin
+ f-@-f | trees and bushes that group around in thick clusters.
| | | | |
* f-x-f |
| | |
x x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A little duckling wanders around aimlessly.
There is a goblin here, lazing behind a pile of recently gathered stones.
There is a goblin here, lazing behind a pile of recently gathered stones.

442 346 151 forest (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------]
n
You tell your group 'Word self.'

442 346 151 forest (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------] Skeggi's group. Overlord: Farmer Griff [---- ]
[50 Ber] Skeggi 44% hp 100% mana 34% mv 613774 xp Kills: 87
[50 Sha] Iliandra 3% hp 4% mana 66% mv 428246 xp Kills: 2

442 346 151 forest (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------] The Miden'nir
o f-f-f-o| You are in a rather muddy wetland, an expanse of green
| | | | | that stretches far and wide. Some of the water from the
o f-f-f | nearby river has been absorbed into the soil, giving the
| | | | | ground a rather soggy texture. Ponds are shrouded by small
+-f-@-f-z| thin trees and bushes that group around in thick clusters.
| | | | |
+ f-f-f |
| | | | |
* f-x-f |
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
A blackened spear with an evil-looking blade lies here.
There is a goblin here, lazing behind a pile of recently gathered stones.
There is a goblin here, lazing behind a pile of recently gathered stones.

442 346 149 forest (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------]
w
A muddy wetland
o f-f-f| You are at the western edge of a rather muddy wetland,
| | | || an expanse of green that stretches far and wide. Some
o f-f-f| of the water from the nearby river has been absorbed
| | | || into the soil, giving the ground a rather soggy texture.
o-+-@-f-f| Ponds are shrouded by small thin trees and bushes that
| | | || group around in thick clusters. Field southward. A shaky
F-+ f-f-f| bridge leads back west and a thin, natural path skirts
| | | | || the field southward.
* * f-x-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
You see 2 of a long spear here.
There is a goblin here, lazing behind a pile of recently gathered stones.
There is a goblin here, lazing behind a pile of recently gathered stones.

442 346 147 forest (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------]
s
The Miden'nir
o f-f-f| You are in a rather muddy wetland, an expanse of green
| | | || that stretches far and wide. Some of the water from the
o-+-f-f-f| nearby river has been absorbed into the soil, giving the
| | | || ground a rather soggy texture. Ponds are shrouded by small
F-+ @-f-f| thin trees and bushes that group around in thick clusters.
| | | | || The tops of a large city can be seen over the hills to
* * f-x-f| the north. The thin path skirts the field north and south,
| | | while the top of an inn rises above a nasty patch of brambles.
x-x x |
---------+

[Exits: north east south]
A boar is here, searching through the mud.
There is a goblin here, lazing behind a pile of recently gathered stones.
There is a goblin here, lazing behind a pile of recently gathered stones.

442 346 145 forest (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------]
w
The brambles are not very inviting.

442 346 145 forest (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------]
n
A muddy wetland
o f-f-f| You are at the western edge of a rather muddy wetland,
| | | || an expanse of green that stretches far and wide. Some
o f-f-f| of the water from the nearby river has been absorbed
| | | || into the soil, giving the ground a rather soggy texture.
o-+-@-f-f| Ponds are shrouded by small thin trees and bushes that
| | | || group around in thick clusters. Field southward. A shaky
F-+ f-f-f| bridge leads back west and a thin, natural path skirts
| | | | || the field southward.
* * f-x-f|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
You see 2 of a long spear here.
There is a goblin here, lazing behind a pile of recently gathered stones.
There is a goblin here, lazing behind a pile of recently gathered stones.

442 346 144 forest (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------]
w
A cobbled path
o f-f| Worn stones show the constant use of the cobbled path,
| | || but it in overall good repair. A dirt path picks up to
o f-f| the east as it cuts through the commons. Wooden walls
| | || stand out against the surroundings to the south, just
o-@-f-f| past the cobbled path. A shaky bridge has been built
| | || east, leading over muddied ground into a wet-looking
*-F-+ f-f| field. A well-cleared path leads north towards a large-looking
| | | || town.
*-* * f-x|
---------+

[Exits: north east south west]
(Glowing) (Glowing) A post on the bridge has been illuminated with a fire torch.

442 346 143 road (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------]
n
n
n
Along a marked path
+ | Worn stones show the constant use of the cobbled path,
| | but it in overall good repair. Nothing blocks the view
o f-f| of the wide open sky or a pair of mountains off to the
| | || southwest. A large grassy hill can be seen to the south
@ f-f| overlooking the path. The cobbled path slopes up to the
| | || north, where just beyond the city of Seringale rises.
o-+-f-f| It also leads to the south, curving into an open, grassy
| | || field.
*-F-+ f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north south]

442 346 142 field (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------]
n
Atop a small hillock
+ | The view from atop this hill looks over the large city
| | of Seringale to the north. Large banners speckle the
+ | battlements that surround the city, and past them the
| | ever busy streets carve their way through the equally
@ f-f| busy shops, temples, and guilds. The path north of you
| | || leads right up to Seringale's southern gate. The cobbled
o f-f| path also heads back down the hill to the south.
| | ||
o-+-f-f|
---------+

[Exits: north south]
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.
A gate guard is here guarding the gates of Seringale.

442 346 141 field (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------]
wher
Outside the South Gate
+ | You are outside the South Gate of Seringale. Before you is
| | a great wall. It is made of huge slabs of white stones with
+ | various figures of birds, beasts, and dragons carved into
| | it. The great wall soars over your head at over thirty spans
@ | tall. You see the entrance into the city of Seringale to
| | the north and a path leading south towards a large grassy
o | field.
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: north south]

442 346 140 city (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------] Inside the South Gate
+ | You are inside the South Gate of Seringale. All around you
| | are people travelling in and out of the city. The great wall
+ | of Seringale soars over your head at over thirty spans tall.
| | You see the city to the north, the south gate to the south,
@ | and the battlement of the city above you.
| |
+ |
| |
o |
---------+

[Exits: north south up]
A duergar city guard of Seringale stands watch here.
An avian perimeter guard of Seringale is here, watching out for known criminals.

442 346 139 city (outside) 12am (midnight) no opponent no opponent [----------]
n
n
Players near you in Seringale:
Iliandra Temple of Darkness
<PK> Skeggi Inside the South Gate


Iliandra tells the group 'I tried several times.'
You tell your group 'Ouch.'
Iliandra tells the group 'Cursed.'
Iliandra tells the group 'Very much!'
You tell your group 'They do thing Skeggi no know can do.'
You tell your group 'Keeper go Knight cabal Knight go Keeper cabal.'
Iliandra tells the group 'Oh.'
You tell your group 'You is do good.'
You tell your group 'Skeggi teach fight good.'
You tell your group 'No time sit talk now.'
You tell your group 'Do when can.'

Comments

  1. I know it's subtle, but as people getting it wrong there's an "Ae" towards the end, e.g. "Scerelaen" not "Scerelean".
    1. Sef
      0 , 0 , 0 .
      I spelled it differently every time bc it’s a tough one to remember and Skeggi definitely doesn’t have the brain power or desire to figure it out
    [reply to Scerelaen]
  2. Can you post something from the 1v2, 1v3 portions? I'm just curious what fighting down in numbers looks like. It's never occurred to me to even try to make that work rather than just running.
    1. Sef
      3 , 0 , 0 .
      I didn't get any of the good stuff but I can explain what it looked like and my thought process.

      It was a lot of skirmishing (engaging, disengaging to get some space to heal/berserk/totem, then reengaging).

      I kept hitting Peemoo - he was the main threat in my eyes. I have no idea who plays them (which is great, I don't know and do not want to know) so there is no way to know anything about them until locking horns (e.g. don't know who is the better tracker).

      Peemo was the main threat in terms of damage though, so I knew I had to take him out first. Every time we engaged I would go straight for him. I had to try to lead them to places beside big mobs so he couldn't ice storm or risk attacking them. This actually worked in Valour once. The mobs weren't very strong but they did attack him when he tried to run past them so that was a bit of a success. The only time I ever targeted the healer was if the invoker had already recalled.

      I failed some dirts and some headbuts. I didn't really try any other abilities. He was melting my HP so fast with his spells that I didn't really have a lot of wiggle room. I had to get in and attack him, chase him when he fled, and try to outdamage him while the healer was initiating against me/summoning/healing him.

      It was an uphill battle that I really didn't have a great chance of winning but Skeggi is fearless/stupid so he kept trying.

      One thing I had to be very careful of was to avoid rage. The urge to rage was very strong but in this scenario it would mean certain death. I'd be locked in and even though I'd dish out some serious damage, they'd likely have the staying power to withstand it and melt me with spells.

      Things got ugly when they had the cabal item because then I was forced to go right to them and fight a mob while fighting them. In retrospect I probably could have ignored the mob and kept fighting them while they were still present and a clear threat. That would have taken a little bite out of the 'healer summon, trogm autoattack, invoker icicle' combination.

      Overall I had a lot of fun and Skeggi learned a bit about the invoker, healer, and how cabals work. He let Iliandra down but that exact scenario won't happen again.
    [reply to Scrynor]
  3. That was some good pvp. I just hit 50 and it was off to the races. Ice storm is the only measure an invoker has against a fire giant and even then you had me low in a 2v1 more than a few times. Invokers are definitely a top tier class for pvp. Shaman/Berseker/Monk/Paladin are still the top though.
      [reply to Peemo]

    Post a New Comment