Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 16 hours.

Matrix (the loser) should he come back?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should the little shit matrix come back to AR?
Yes! Hes a dick but we love him.
55%
 55%  [ 21 ]
No! Hes a bastard that should be dick slapped.
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Unsure...I just think hes a peepee.
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA. No.
21%
 21%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 38

sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Matrix (the loser) should he come back?

Just kinda curious...And all of those are my oppinion.

0 0 0
Adebaldi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject:

I just want him back cause he promised to kill you.

0 0 0
Hamp

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject:

peepee, who the hell says peepee?

0 0 0
Clifton

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:08 pm    Post subject:

i want him back to kill malikoar/fehrloi aliases...

0 0 0
Nick

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject:

I thought Matrix was a chick.

0 0 0
theobserver

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject:

He just pretended for a few months

0 0 0
Baer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:48 am    Post subject:

theObserver wrote:
He just pretended for a few months

He sucked at pretending, we all knew.

But yeah, bring him back.

98.9% in favor.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject:

Wonder if matrix voted...Hes such a peepee. And sounds like adebaldi has it in for the mullet. Oh wait...Im the mullet. Oh shit. Well since you cant do it adebaldi...I spose sending someone else in to do it for you would be a good idea. Sure you killed ustov...But naked, me not realy caring, most powerfull class in the game...God you think I can think of anymore excuses? hah! When you have the 4-5 timbers after you all hasted and bashing like fiends...Not much one can do. Thoh I damn near killed you with mboku and another legion after me...SOO close. Was praying for a chakera right at that last round...Uhg. You illusionist types are lucky. I actualy had the luck to bean you with a chakera once...And off goes your word in your hand. I was SOOO pissed. But yeah... Quit bitching and come get me if you want some. Otherwise Shutup. Quit your whining.

0 0 0
theobserver

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:35 pm    Post subject:

Can we get a separate section for people like mullet here to rant and compare sizes in? Obviously we will ban them from the rest of the forum to spare everyone from their drivel.

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Can we get a separate section for people like mullet here to rant and compare sizes in? Obviously we will ban them from the rest of the forum to spare everyone from their drivel.

Need I say more? That was as much a comparison as yours, but atleast his was on 'topic'. I have to tell you guys this over and over, if you dont like him talking JUST DONT FUCKING RESPOND. All you are gonna do is make him want to say more. Jebus.. not that god damn hard.

0 0 0
Clifton

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject:

Idiots, if you don't get it... The immortals are giving mullet a chance to shut the hell up w/ his ranting and flaming before they ban him. They're being more polite than going "DENIED!"

0 0 0
Valerion

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:39 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, it's about time someone bans him. He never has anything intelligent to say anyways, and if he gets destroyed in a debate, his big bro has to jump in to save him. Maybe we should start a poll about whether or not Mullet should be banned. Haha. Twisted Evil

0 0 0
Stephen2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject:

Being annoying and pointless is NOT a reason to ban someone... It's too subjective.

There's no question about banning him, because he's done nothing wrong!

DomokunDomokunDomokun
DomokunDomokunDomokun
DomokunDomokunDomokun
DomokunDomokunDomokun

0 0 0
Adebaldi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:33 pm    Post subject:

sweet_canadian_mullet wrote:
Well since you cant do it adebaldi...I spose sending someone else in to do it for you would be a good idea.

I only care about fights that happen at 50s and til now I thought that you didn't even have one. Matrix on the other hand likes low level fighting alot more, so it would make sense that when the ban gets lifted he will kill you alot.

Quote:
Sure you killed ustov...But naked, me not realy caring, most powerfull class in the game...God you think I can think of anymore excuses? hah! ..... Thoh I damn near killed you with mboku and another legion after me...SOO close.

Actually you have fallen to me and groups that I have been part of alot while being naked. And this just shows how trashy you are. But I also remember a time when you weren't naked and you even had a healer assisting you and I still kicked your butt.

Quote:
When you have the 4-5 timbers after you all hasted and bashing like fiends...Not much one can do.

Illusionists get 3 pets + 5 mirrors and if you have noticed mirrors do not bash or hit you at all usually. (although my mirrors did kill this vamp once, but only once).

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject:

Yeah you did...The healer sucked but I dont have much of an excuse for that one. Damn.

Hear hear stephen!

How the hell is the hampster of poo defending me? Hes tellin you tards to ignore me so I will shutup...and I assure you he doesnt like reading my constant rants either. I say some intelligent things sometimes(thoh on the rare occasion) Now its stupid things other people say to get me to go on foolhardy rants such as this one that have nothing to do with anything and I might aswell be banned for because no one likes reading them....BUT....Im here...im gabbing my filthy jaw out...And what are you going to do? Bring up the fact that I have an older brother...that smacks your head if you say somethin stupid like lets ban the mullet for talking? Sure go right ahead chachi. Theres one thing he does better than defend his wittle brudder....defends himself. And damn hes a lot more quickwitted than I am. But sadly you ingrates have no idea what I am saying so you dont think Im intelligent anyways. Unlike me he enjoys his name on the forum and cares what you tards think. And OBVIOUSLY. I could care less except for davs and burzuks oppinion because they are the ones that let me rant and rave...Oh man I love those two! But yeah...Have fun with that poll! And try not to piss the poo flinger off.

0 0 0
Valerion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject:

Yeah, so I was just trying to get you all riled up Mullet. Apparently I succeeded. Woohoo! Laughing

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: