Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 19 hours.

Who started the Deiminos war?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who started the Deiminos war? (Otherwise known as the Justice war)
[KNIGHT] Ssrthak Xibiullo
57%
 57%  [ 15 ]
[LEGION] Kragon Anghar
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
[NEWBIE] Fatticus Fatsus
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Wasn't around for the Justice war
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 26

Louis

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject:

i think what the knights did wrong is they pushed for a cabal spanning war against justice (even allying and coordinating with legions.. like wtf??). what they should have done was to induct quality people and up morale so that they could lead a no holds barred assault on justice. the reason i gave the knights no slack was because of my own experience in knights when we fought justices. you'd constantly see at least 4 knights on during that time, all wanted.

(WANTED) Arkhalis
(WANTED) Mikhael
(WANTED) Celestyn
(WANTED) Oionamos
(WANTED) Keiske

And that was against .. Ertyrien, Tayer, and their goons. Keep in mind ensnare was much longer tick, it didn't miss, you'd be trapped on the river in seringale, and good align skills such as wrath didn't work on erty and tayer neither - so let's be honest here. What were you complaining about?

0 0 0
Allie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject:

I was an Archon during the war and remember Knights getting dismantled by Justice/Warlord and then eventually Legion. Ssrthak threw down the gauntlet at Deiminos and started the war. Everyone got gimped with the OUTLAW flag so it was four or five knights against as five or six justices with uber guards and Occanim, with legions sitting by killing whoever had the fewer numbers. I killed/Was Killed by Deiminos, and Drengar, got slaughtered by Occanim. Got five-on-one gangbanged by justices in river wood trying to take them all on. Knights didnt really stand a chance because of the lack of overall skill and the lack of numbers in the cabal at the time.

0 0 0
Louis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject:

you should have seen my bag of souls i kept to keep track of which side was winning. several screen-fulls of souls.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject:

Okay you guys who voted ssrthak? My god he had not too much to do with it, Kragon actually sent out the note to war, and justice joined sides with them and warlords were neutral till occanim said we enjoyed justice's protection and joined sides with them...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Trillian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject:

Vertas wrote:
Okay you guys who voted ssrthak? My god he had not too much to do with it, Kragon actually sent out the note to war, and justice joined sides with them and warlords were neutral till occanim said we enjoyed justice's protection and joined sides with them...

Your lack of accurate knowledge on the subject is apparent, yet the tone with which you speak merely makes you idiotic.

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject:

Well it would have been a great war if everyone had all their people on all the time (so it would be 4v4 or 5v5) but in reality, it was always deiminos/drengar or deiminos/drengar/argoris vs 1-3 knights. I don't talk to any of the other knights outside of the game so I'd always log on and fight you guys by myself. I already said, it's stupid to war with Justice unless they are all dumb and you have a very powerful cabal. At that time, neither of these things were true. As it is right now, a war with justice would just result in:

(34)The corpse of Thamivon.
(10)The corpse of Vhrael.
(10)The corpse of Rosnezi.

Jeradan punches himself in the head!

0 0 0
LABruinCub

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject:

Would it? Let's start another one and find out. =D

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: