Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 15 hours.

Morrigun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theobserver

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Morrigun

Hi!

I've already introduced myself on another part of this forum before I scroll down enough to see this.

But who the hell cares! I'll do it again!

Hi! I've basically "mud-hopped" for a few months, and found one or two I could stick to. I played AR in the past, but then got bored because no one actually took the time to RP. They seemed to enjoy killing my Dark-Knight. Or maybe I was just bad at this back then.

But no more! I have come back armed with knowledge of RP and PK from other muds! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! Wink

Well, more on RP than PK. Go ahead, all those who play paladins, and make it a painless series of killing.

Morrigun

(Orginally posted by Morrigun)

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: